rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At an impasse, think I need to start day game

Today was one of those days that had me metaphorically banging my own head against the wall, I'm in the midst of one of the worst dry spells I've had in years, and by my own admission have been in a mix of a funk(slight depression), in combination with a monk mode, MGTOW vibe and attitude of late.

Now I know monk mode and MGTOW are the opposite of how you want to act if you want to get laid, and I do want to get laid, but I'm hitting a mental impasse, in the sense that my dick and libido wants to smash ass all day, but my mind is just so sick of the sixes who think their nines, the B.S., the flaking, the ghosting, entitled attitudes, lying, and games that virtually all American women who are 7 or better are engaging in.

So today I made a shopping day, went to the main town of the area, and hit target, CostCo, and the Natural Foods Grocery store, rarely I see too many hotties during the day, but today all three stores were stacked from college age girls to early forty trophy wife MILF types.

Lately I've kind of dropped out of the game scene, due to the fact that I'm getting older and lack the patience for the bar/night game scene which was my bread and butter for years after learning game. I've never been much of a day gamer, I find it to be really tough, and few target rich environments, among other logistical factors.

Online game in my area is atrocious, and I've literally come close to deleting tinder three times, but always end up matching some hotties, only to have the same B.S. process repeat over and over again. Which is that I match them, we exchange a few messages if they even respond, and then once I suggest a meet up to get a drink, coffee, etc., they go ghost and stop replying all together.

So which leads me to my point, which is that I'm starting to think where I'm at literally and metaphorically, day game is starting to become the main option to meet women as I go out to the bars once every two weeks, social circle game is non-existent, and online game is a joke.

However, the problem I'm having for one is getting over the mental hurdle of approaching during the day time, then once I overcome that hurdle, I deal with other logistical issues like lack of window to run solid game, amongst other technical issues.

I've read Day Bang and tried to apply it, did get a number from Roosh's model right after finish reading it which lead to a date, but nothing really to show after that. One issue that I have with Roosh's model is that I find it works best for a situation like a coffee shop where the girl is not necessarily in a huge rush and is just lingering and hanging out. In that case you can go elderly opener, and transition to other conversation topics, and she's not necessarily racing to catch a bus, or has to go to work, etc.

So today I'm seeing all these hot women and thinking I need to approach, but in a situation like at Costco, grocery store, etc., I find that women are less likely to want to stand there in the aisle and indulge your elderly game, they're more likely to say oh yeah I like that pasta sauce then keep it moving, and unless your a master of conversation it leaves you kind of grasping for straws to keep the conversation moving forward.

I'm starting to think that a more direct approach may be better, although both methods have their pros and cons. Going direct is more high risk/high reward, it leaves the potential to crash and burn, but at least it cuts to the point and makes your intentions clear, and doesn't beat around the bush.

The approach I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "excuse me, I know this may seem kind of random, but you caught my eye from across the aisle, I think you're very beautiful and wanted to come over and introduce myself."

This method requires a lot more confidence and frame control, but I feel like if you can pull it off it will make you look like a badass and immediately screen out chicks, because if they respond well you're intentions have been made clear and thus should give a higher chance of them coming through, versus a more ambiguous indirect approach. Plus it cuts the chase a bit more and won't require 10-20 minutes of conversation like an indirect elderly approach, which may not be feasible if a woman is intent of getting stuff done and going on with her day.

Is anyone running more direct day game like this? I know thing method is kind of easier said then done, and require more balls than an elderly opener, I understand Roosh's logic in not scaring away the cat, but if the chances are that the cat doesn't have much time to chat, or will flake anyway, wouldn't more direct be the way?

Shit, I think I just need to hit rock bottom to I get to the point where I stop giving a fuck and approach any women I want to bang, and even if 95% reject me at least I will be giving myself the opportunity to find one who does want to have sex, whereas I'm not approaching really at all now, so I'm at 100% chances of not getting laid, unless one approaches me, which rarely occurs.

If you care about getting laid up you there you need to become a weed growing king or move away.

I do direct approaches in daygame about 80% of the time it works. I only use indirect when there is an audience like waiting in line or on a train.

I see it like this, I start off direct right away she usually is flattered in which case I go right in to a GALNUC ramble. Otherwise she shuts it down right away.

Even if the girl has a boyfriend much of the time she will let me ramble and talk for 10 minutes with her even tho I hit her over the head at the start those can piss me off as they are turned on but also just attention whores.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-22-2015 06:40 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I do direct approaches in daygame about 80% of the time it works.

Not even Tom Brady is doing those kinds of numbers.

Man, I hear ya loud & clear on this one. This is a post to reflect upon. For me, daygame has always been my prime avenue, and it can be a real slaughter. Climbing not just a mountain, but a vertical slant. It's been discussed in volumes here as to how the landscape is changing shape in our time. What's perhaps to an even greater extent of intrigue for us is to how our attitudes evolve regarding it all.

I've mentioned elsewhere how I predominantly adhere to Roosh's framework, but of course, one's game will not merely be a stamp from another's template. Actually getting out there and adventuring is the one and only way to find out what the hell the deal is. I'm always experimenting with different lines and scenarios. There's certainly no lack of opportunities to approach, but indeed a probable lack of initiative on the part of the would-be darer. I approach virtually anywhere and everywhere. It'll come up, and the pinnacle of such for you will be the end of your lethargic streak.

I think that I can speak for the bulk of the gentleman here to declare how I sure wish it wasn't such a fucking drag so much the time. Again, what a slaughter.

It makes me think of why a place such as this forum is so special. Nothing but positive attitudes, snappy jokes, encouragement, advice, high-fives, and ideas, ideas, ideas.

And go up to the next cutie you see and toss out, "Is that a good phone?" They seem to like talking about their phones.

Wow, see, in the 10 minutes it took me to write that, a coupla fellas chimed in to offer a few words.

Quote:Quote:

I've never been much of a day gamer

[Image: banana.gif]

OGNorCal what happened to the dream girl that you met day gaming? Did anything come out of the interaction?

The problem with day game is that it is slow results 99% of the time. This is why most prefer night game with alcohol where results happen so much quicker.

The best thing I think to focus on is eye contact if you need to ease into day game and want to avoid true cold approaches.

Just walk around and see which women make eye contact; particular those that smile and/or do double takes. Say "Hi, how are you?" or some other general opener and wing it from there.

Make sure to wear something that shows you off in some capacity. My gym clothes have been some of the most effective stuff to wear. Or go the other extreme and wear a nice custom suit. When you open a chick, the interaction is going to go a lot better if she is seeing some skin (and likes it) and/or thinks you are rich/important.

Do you have the capacity to do a trip overseas (i.e., time and money)? SEA or FSU or Colombia.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (10-22-2015 06:40 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

If you care about getting laid up you there you need to become a weed growing king or move away.

I do direct approaches in daygame about 80% of the time it works. I only use indirect when there is an audience like waiting in line or on a train.

I see it like this, I start off direct right away she usually is flattered in which case I go right in to a GALNUC ramble. Otherwise she shuts it down right away.

Even if the girl has a boyfriend much of the time she will let me ramble and talk for 10 minutes with her even tho I hit her over the head at the start those can piss me off as they are turned on but also just attention whores.

^Trav,

When you say about 80% of the time it works, do you mean 80% of the girls allow you to talk to them without walking off, or you're getting numbers from 8 out of 10 girls...or dates from 8 out of 10?

In day game I do almost exclusively indirect.

What's your definition of "works"

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Day gaming is something I've just started seriously this year and it is something that I'm committing myself to for the indefinite future. I will add a few points to this discussion. You probably already know this, but once you understand it is a pure numbers game, this will take the sting (and sense of perceived personal loss) out of the flakiness and dead ends that will eventually result from some of your number harvesting and approaches. The taste of victory though, at least for me, is 300% more satisfying than an internet date lay due to the sheer challenge of the situation. A situation, I might add, that is quite organic actually.

It really is more like fishing for me. You have to cast a BUNCH of times, you'll get bites here and there; sometimes you will cast all day and get nothing; other days, it's like you can't miss; then, you'll get a very promising bite, only to get off the hook right at the boat. But the trophies you will eventually land with hard work and persistence make it all worth the effort in my opinion. Changing lures and moving to a new pond helps sometimes too.

And speaking of effort, depending on your situation, it is quite feasible even with a full time job (depending on your location) to rack up 1-2 numbers a day during the week. Hit up chicks at the food court during lunch break, on the walk to the job, etc. Doesn't even necessarily have to be a big time suck. I was eating ice cream yesterday and saw this cute French Canadian chick sitting by herself at a table across from me. So I randomly chatted her up about this bracelet she was wearing. Next thing you know she voluntarily moves herself to my table and it's on. Exchanged info after like 10-15 minute convo which I may add was already an instadate. And I try as much as possible to approach even in situations where I'm 95% sure of failure. I even approach girls I'm not sure I'm attracted to at first just to get into that chatty, confident, and flirty state of mind, which doesn't come natural to me.

Also, a few of my last bangs from day game have involved instant dates or dates set up for later that day or night. I think it's really important to push for instant date whenever possible and form that connection ASAP. Lastly, I agree with Travesty that direct is the way to go most of the time, but some situations you will just have to calibrate to the situation. I approached two college girls recently and went fully indirect to ask for directions, later to go direct asking them how many boyfriends they had. It was a stupid, light-hearted conversation but got the bang a week later with the hotter one. So, in my opinion, even when going indirect, switch to direct at some point in the interaction to make sure she knows you want to bang her.

Game on, playa.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Everyone hates online dating. Even women. They all want the fairy tale, without the match.com story. Daygame is as close it to that they will ever get. After starting a few years ago, I would say this is the realest way to create the strongest bonds with women. I have about a 5% success rate. The girls I meet I am really attracted to, and mini relationships can last months, and some are on and off again for years. A lot of these women are hard to part with.

In Norcal the Bay Area could be good. Ignore this belief that the girls there are frumpy, ugly, etc. Ever been to Santa Cruz?? Even the girls in SF are hot. Union St. and Chestnut St. in the Marina District is full of women every day. Anywhere else might be tough with logisitic's but the thing I love about Norcal are the downtown areas of most towns, large and small. All of them are alive with restaurants, bars, stores, people out in general. You really dont see that in most areas in the US, except for maybe the Northeast. All prime areas, especially Saratoga, Los Gatos, Berkeley, Napa, Santa Rosa, all over man. SDL's are possible anywhere, but logistics will be the toughest thing.

The things I have learned; dont rush, build attraction with text. If a 5-10 minute first interaction is all you have, the hardest part is meeting her for the follow up. Texting only for logistics appears self serving and weird. You have to show your personality through text and run a little clown text game. Study DeliciousTaco's masterful wit. You need to have your own version of this. If after meeting her, you are not taking her back to a bar for an insta date, then on to her place or yours after that, you have to build some attraction after the initial meeting. I have wasted hundreds of numbers rushing things over text. Take it slow, and build from there.

It's definately the holy grail. "Anywhere approach" has the widest possible catch area. It lets you access the 'outer territories', where the unicorns live. Places like clubs and online dating are always going to filter through a certain type of girl. The unicorn isn't hanging out for a drunken root at a bar or looking to play her part in a "1st date tinder bang recipe". She's wandering around the edges of society, hanging out with her tight-knit social group of old school friends, reading books, waiting at her bus stop wondering where her boyfriend will magically emerge from.

It's also the hardest. I'll often be walking the sidewall and catch a look that's "a bit too long" from a nice looking chick, but capitalizing on that takes a rapid "0 to 100 in a split second" level of confidence and spontaneity that I've yet to pull off.

There are a few replies here that are solid gold.

Day game is hard in general. I find in China that girls are almost never alone. Females always go out in pairs or more unless they are on their way home from work. (Mental note from this: I might need to start suiting up and standing outside office buildings, waiting at bus stops, hitting up girls)

I've never really had any absolute blow outs from women, mostly just looking at me like I'm some fool and walking away while Im talking. That's not so bad, but I don't have thick skin and I cant seem to build it up very well.

I agree with bootyhuntah though, I've given into the idea that at my age, early-mid 30's, daygame is where its at and I'm all in at this moment. Right now I sadly, from fri morning to sunday night Im busy with work. But weekdays Im completely free so I'm going to start going hard and see where it takes me. I wish it was summer though, its hard looking good when its 20 below.

OP there are a lot of excuses and over-analyzing going on in your post. All symptoms of approach anxiety I'd say.

If you are out and about during the day and you see a cute girl alone just go approach her and be direct. Tell you you think she is attractive and you wanted to talk to her and get to know her a bit. Try and turn it into an insta-date if you both have the time or just ask for her number and tell her you'll get in touch with her another time and maybe grab a drink. The worst thing you have to worry about is her saying "no" or blowing you out and thats it. No physical pain involve, no financial loss, nothing. Maybe a little personal embarrassment but that is all on you and you never have to see her again so whatever. Obviously it sounds easier than it is, but approach anxiety is just that: anxiety.

If you have bad logistics for banging then find out the area she lives in and try and meet her somewhere near her place ... or just have her come over for netflix and chill if she's down [Image: tard.gif]

My daygame hack..
thread-16884.html

removed

What I meant in my head vs what I typed:

I do direct approaches in daygame about 80% vs indirect 20% of the time.

It works well in my experience especially if you are genuinely turned on by the girl they can feel it which can open them up quickly.

Quote: (10-22-2015 06:47 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Not even Tom Brady is doing those kinds of numbers.

Robreke:

The numbers are still about 1 in 30-40 convert approach to bang. I think everyone understands in day game about the best ratio we know of is 1 in 20 (5%).

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-22-2015 06:31 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

"excuse me, I know this may seem kind of random, but you caught my eye from across the aisle, I think you're very beautiful and wanted to come over and introduce myself."

That can work but it's a little bit corny and generic. (I can say that because I used to use the exact same line)

Dudes have been using that line for years now. Its not fresh.

It's okay to start with something like that but look to evolve quickly into something more clever and simple.

Is anyone running more direct day game like this?

As you know, I've been doing direct day game for years.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes, it doesn't.

It's always a lot of fun.

It always makes me feel like a stronger man.

wouldn't more direct be the way?

Yup. Direct yet indirect, all at the same time. Strong yet subtle.. It's an art form of social interaction.

Your look, your rap, your vibe, your body language, your word choice, your tone -- All have to be aligned and congruent.

It's not easy. Its a lot work to master. Start today.

Quote: (10-23-2015 07:22 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

The things I have learned; dont rush, build attraction with text. If a 5-10 minute first interaction is all you have, the hardest part is meeting her for the follow up. Texting only for logistics appears self serving and weird. You have to show your personality through text and run a little clown text game. Study DeliciousTaco's masterful wit. You need to have your own version of this. If after meeting her, you are not taking her back to a bar for an insta date, then on to her place or yours after that, you have to build some attraction after the initial meeting. I have wasted hundreds of numbers rushing things over text. Take it slow, and build from there.

I disagree with this overall. Please don't spread that attraction BS as it waste time and is not helpful for the new people learning game. A girl that already likes you doesn't need you to build attraction over text. She just needs you to be a leader and give her a time and place to meetup. If you want to be effecient then text for logistical purposes only.

In big citites like Los Angeles building attraction over text will get u into the friendzone quickly or nowhere. All you are doing be constantly wasting time to build attraction over text is feeding her attention whore ego. The cute girls out here in LA come and go like the sunset. The quicker you meet her in person the quicker you can improve your odds to have sex with her because I gurantee you that while you are wasting your time texting her with that BS attraction lol smiley face stuff asking how her day was, she is getting hit on, flirted with, has a bunch of other guys texting her, and has a list of other guys ready to do whatever it takes to fuck her. Matter fact it's Friday night so thst girl you think you're building attraction over text with is probably gonna be on all four legs getting her back blown out by some guy who is fucking her hard like the slut she wants to be.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

^ Yeah I think the idea of "building attraction through text" is hillarious. You might be able to build some rapport or a little interest, but you've still become a mere stream of text to a chick surrounded by competing attention. Call if possible if you want to "show your personality".

But yeah, I've seen enough chicks in bed message their nagging orbiters to feel a bit uncomfortable being a "messaging guy". I think they get off on that.

This is my kinda thinking, too, esp with either day/night game (I'm a beginner doing days).

Instead of rambling for 10 mins, just show your intention from the word go. If she refuses, then I'll give her once more try by offering my business card, and say: '...well, in case you change your mind'.

Don't care for clubs or most bars as I listen to Metal.
Plus I don't want to blow out my hearing in a shitty venue.
Don't care for online dating & even speed-dating isn't all that tangible most of the time.
Or way too pricey for what it offers.

Yet, going to social events from something like - http://www.meetup.com, has been worthwhile for me of late.
Hiking events; daytime lunch events etc. As long as the group is 'singles' based, the more low key nature of it all,
aids in actual socialising / conversation & you have the added benefit of meeting a girl in person from the outset.
Setting up a second outing or date from there isn't as much of a hassle as opposed to getting some chick out from
behind a screen.

Quote: (10-24-2015 12:31 AM)Druber Wrote:  

This is my kinda thinking, too, esp with either day/night game (I'm a beginner doing days).

Instead of rambling for 10 mins, just show your intention from the word go. If she refuses, then I'll give her once more try by offering my business card, and say: '...well, in case you change your mind'.

Pointless, 100% they'll never call that card. The purpose of "rambling" is to attempt to demonstrate your non-physical attributes. This is why even GLL doesn't just say "hey wanna fuck?". He would if that were effective, but he always has to chat for a while before the chick is comfortable. Even if a chick is sold immediately on your looks, biologically she still wants to know you don't have mental problems or other non-physical defects.

I'm totally with El Mech's daygame hack. Though I occasionally do "multi-venue" daygame sessions with the specific purpose of conjuring up approaches, a considerable percentage of them come about as part of the day's usual business. As long as you get out there, the opportunities will come up. Earlier on, the biggest problem was backing down.