rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elmechs daygame hack

Elmechs daygame hack

I've been thinking the last day or two about some of the nightclub threads here and reading some guys struggling with day approach so I started analyzing what I've been doing to meet girls.

This happened by coincidence mainly because I'm a procrastinator

The problem I'm seeing is guys having a hard time in an artificial environment like going someplace specifically to try to meet women like chasing them down on the streets like Sasha or in a nightclub that they don't enjoy.

What to do...
Take the convenience out of your life.
1. Shop for every meal. You will be in the store 3 times a day.

2. Pay your bills in person. All of them and be creative with pay stations by switching up. Use check cashing places etc. Pay your cell bill at the store that has the most traffic. Pay your cable bill at their office or different places that except money for them.

3. Go in the bank. ATMs are easy but start going in. I do this and also deposit checks one at a time. Go in the bank to pay your credit card bills at the counter.

4. Don't make coffee. Go to 7-11 or wherever.

5. No more drive thru anything. Go inside.

I'm sure there's more I'll think of but when chatting up the ladies you're doing it in a place where you're supposed be which makes opening a lot easier. There's threads here about dude-purses and belts the last couple days. If you saw one you like go find it in person or try before you order online..

Elmechs daygame hack

Fuck yeah man. Been thinking the same thing lately.
I'd also add:

Stop and chit-chat with every female around just for practice. It doesn't have to be pick-up talk.
Get her name. Introduce yourself. Say nice chatting with you. I'll see you later.

Take your laundry to the laundromat. Go at random times. You'd be surprised how many women
are doing laundry at 3am. My stripper ex used to do that all the time.

Hit the malls. All the cute younger girls work there. Ask them stupid questions about sneakers.
Flirt with the girls trying to sell you hand creams at the kiosks. They always wave you down.

Macy's and Nordstrom: Women there are your personal shoppers. Ask them their opinions on
clothes and shoes. They'll easily spend 15-20 minutes chatting with you. They get paid by the hour.

The Apple Store is 90% women. Walk in all suited up and ramble away!!

Take the bus!! The Port Authority bus terminal in NY is packed with women. Mostly younger foreign women
with no car or license or out of state girls. Either way the place is a mess to navigate for non-locals.
Best opener: "You look lost. Where are you trying to go?"

Team Nachos

Elmechs daygame hack

Basically, don't sit inside all day, don't go out simply to approach. Be an active person who does many things outside of the house and approaching women should be the result of an active lifestyle.

Elmechs daygame hack

Very good hacks. If you're not around people, you're not going to meet anyone.

This is especially true for the younger guys who spend way too much time staring at monitors, televisions, and phones. Your house/apartment is not a prison. The doors are not locked. You're free to come and go at your whim. Please, take advantage. Take a shopping trip (alone) to buy just one or two items at the local big box retailer. You always need something small for your place or yourself. By the way, you need socks. Trust me on this. Men always need socks.

While you're out, watch social interactions, watch body language. Do this exercise: http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2012/...e-for-men/

Oh, and talk to people.

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 03:08 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Macy's and Nordstrom: Women there are your personal shoppers. Ask them their opinions on
clothes and shoes. They'll easily spend 15-20 minutes chatting with you. They get paid by the hour.
I can vouch for this too, especially at Nordstrom.

Elmechs daygame hack

Great tips. 1 is especially on point.

At my Whole Foods, there are 2-3 cute chicks every night.

When guys talk about not meeting women/day game being hard, I think, "Don't they ever go to the grocery store?"

Elmechs daygame hack

As private man mentioned you do all this stuff alone. No wings or goofy friends needed.

Also when you are at places where you have business to handle the "creepy" or "awkward" vibes are non existent for the most part.

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 03:34 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

When guys talk about not meeting women/day game being hard, I think, "Don't they ever go to the grocery store?"

just 2-3? during lunch time i sometimes lose count. probably helps that theres a university near it too.

Elmechs daygame hack

Good stuff everyone ....What are you trying to do e-mech , enticing me to do a research article on Day Gaming .....Man I love this shit , I do lunch time trolling on Camus everyday . ........

On my cell now , let me get home and I will put my 2 cents in

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Elmechs daygame hack

Good timing, I am in my local Starbucks. It is amazing how so many women/girls come through this place as opposed to men.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Elmechs daygame hack

Great point mechanico. To many guys are hermits but still complain about no girls all the time. Although I enjoy the public thing more with a friend or a group because I have an audience and my game is way better for some reason. I've opened complete strangers with a hug and kiss and the only reason I think that happened was because she saw i had friends. Social proof if you will.

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 03:46 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2012 03:34 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

just 2-3? during lunch time i sometimes lose count. probably helps that theres a university near it too.

Whole foods has the hottest chics and they are healthy too which is awesome. Sometimes I just wander for an hour collecting good stuff which become conversation starters. Drop a recipe on a braud for bonus points.

Elmechs daygame hack

This is all just common sense and I never do most of them out of laziness. I like it.

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 06:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

This is all just common sense and I never do most of them out of laziness. I like it.

Yeah I like the mindset. I live right by a grocery store and I could easily swing by there for whatever several nights a week instead of loading up once a week. I was there a little earlier than usual last night, around 6:30. Place was absolutely swarming with chicks, lots of them in workout clothes just coming from the gym. Unfortunately I'm normally working until 8 so I may not can hit this peak window regularly.

Downside is time wasted and increased discretionary spending.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Elmechs daygame hack

"Downside is time wasted and increased discretionary spending."

But, you'll probably spend an hour getting ready to go to an over priced club full of lower quality women that you can barely talk to right?
Go to the Grocery store for lunch for a week and report back.

Night time is for dating/sex/dive bars.

Elmechs daygame hack

Normally don't go to Whole Foods, but this thread inspired me to drop by after being at Starbucks. Seems like a few people like to buy dinner there and eat, while some people were just having coffee.

I will make this a regular place to visit, albeit for overpriced goods.

Our New Blog:

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 07:54 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Normally don't go to Whole Foods, but this thread inspired me to drop by after being at Starbucks. Seems like a few people like to buy dinner there and eat, while some people were just having coffee.

I'm going to assume that Whole Foods is a health food store? When I say grocery store I mean the one that everyone goes to that has totinos pizzas and steak-umms.

Elmechs daygame hack

There's a million ways to hack. The key is to ALWAYS be thinking. Used to take my grandmother and a few other relatives to after church lunch on Sundays. I'd pick a restaurant with plenty of hot waitresses. I'd play the alpha patriarch, with coinciding body movement. I always got noticed, and a couple days later would return to the restaurant solo to collect my dividends. Girls ate that up.

Now who here has ever used their grandmother as a wing?

Elmechs daygame hack

I was just thinking;

"I don't think Mech is the sort to shop at Whole Foods..."

[Image: 113028_0000.png]

Elmechs daygame hack

Hotwheels..um we're the same age that dude is 20 years older than both of us.

Ali..I've let my Grandmother wing but she was terrible at it trying to hook me up with 5th cousins

Elmechs daygame hack

The Sunday lunch scene is hot. Everyone is coming out of church around noon and heading to Perkins, IHOP or their local diner for lunch. Put on you nicest suit and roll dolo. Chill out in front or in the waiting area like you're waiting for your group to show up.

I always see broads dressed up walking around the supermarket right around lunch time.

Team Nachos

Elmechs daygame hack

I'm thinking of how I can fuck my grandma's friend's grandkids now. She has so many friends and I know there's some sexy ones somewhere down the line.

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 08:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Hotwheels..um we're the same age that dude is 20 years older than both of us.

Hah. I know but the first time I saw that commercial it made me think of you trolling the beaches of Tampa for some reason.

No homo. [Image: banana.gif]

Elmechs daygame hack

What E-mech is talking about Daygame vs Night Game and Indiviual player preferences has a lot to do with the Age, Location and Skill level of the Players.

Above topic has been[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif] and here it is I will do more [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

1. Young Players beginner level Game : Usually start with night game, get bored with shitty attitudes from girls and minimal success either eject out of game or get better and start getting some results

2. Young Players with mid level game: Get results from night venues but want better quality girls then club skanks and start getting into day game but find it's harder and takes longer to get the lay, either eject out of day game or get better at it.

3. Advanced level players of all ages: Do both day and night game and don't spend exceptional time on either. Time efficiency becomes part of a players game.

Even advanced level players don't want to day game because of quicker results from Night game, e.g Roosh, Slubu etc, etc , Higher chances of SNL from night game...... and if players are getting got results I can see the reluctance to go do Day game.

Day game is not easy, gaming sober is not easy for many, going indirect to date to lay is not easy and then there are players who do Day game only e.g Gio, myself etc but when I'm out of town I do both Day and Night Game with a force of nature........

What e-mech is saying will Put Gaming on an Auto , You are in Bank ...gaming, You are in post office..... Gaming........, at Chuck-e Cheese...... Gaming........, Watching a basketball Game...... Gaming.......waiting at Pharmacy and gaming and the list goes on and you go on about your life gaming 24/7.........

A Players game is a function of his enviroment and his limitations but a piece of advice to young players the earlier in your life you can make Day Game a part of your life and approach girls during broad daylight without fear the better it will be for you when you grow older....

Game on Brothers........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Elmechs daygame hack

Quote: (10-16-2012 08:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2012 07:54 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I'm going to assume that Whole Foods is a health food store? When I say grocery store I mean the one that everyone goes to that has totinos pizzas and steak-umms.

Upscale grocery store, the regular grocery stores aren't saying too much in my hood.

Our New Blog: