rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time going to Europe (with two friends)- Need advice

So myself, and two good friends (we're all mid-twenties and single) are planning a trip to Europe for April2016. We're still open and doing as much research as to where to go. We want to obviously try to pull fine foreign women, but also balance that out with some good recreational activities and events. This is where you fine gentleman drop some knowledge for a fellow PUAer. Any advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

Respectfully, I would search the forum. There are many threads that cover the I I do you seek.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

As samsamsam said, there's a ton of information already here if you search, impossible and unnecessary to regurgitate all the info. Every country and most cities anyone would visit have been covered.

Americans are dreamers too

You need to be more specific. What do you want to see? landscape, museums, architecture? What's your budget? what's your preference for looks in women?

Yeah there's a ton of posts out there that discuss all of this.

The "classic" eurotrip is: Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Paris, Nice, Barcelona, Rome, Florence, Venice, Wien, Munich, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Athens, Istanbul.