rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Training your girlfriend to be a real feminine woman guide

One thing I can't stand is a westernise woman and the way they act. After a couple weeks of banging, I usually throw red pill in her face and that I'm the man in this relationship and she is the woman so start acting like it. Believe it or not, I always get a positive reply where I teach her to cook for me, etc... Basically purging the feminist poison from her mind and make her feel like a real woman again.

At the moment I've meet this HOT girl that is bossy and use to getting her own way. From day one I'm keep saying no to her and we are doing this instead. She brought this up the other night that i'm bossy but i throw red pill in her face. I'm the leader and in charge. I'm open to your suggestions but I'm the man that chooses what we are doing. It's kind of make her fall in love with me cause all her exs allowed her to walk all over them.

She has feminine qualities already but her "ego" keeps showing it's face and she can be a little heartless. I want to teach her to be a real feminine woman where she is open for training.

I can't find a guide on this forum anywhere... Any information would be good or links!

Unless you get them really young, this seems like a fool's errand.

What I mean is, you may be able to get compliance and maintain attraction in the short term, but she's always going to revert to who she is. If the feminine was crushed out of her a while ago it may not be able to recover, and she will always want to bust your balls a bit. It's probably safer in the long run to find a woman who is actually feminine and submissive from word go.

Quote: (08-21-2015 11:20 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Unless you get them really young, this seems like a fool's errand.

What I mean is, you may be able to get compliance and maintain attraction in the short term, but she's always going to revert to who she is. If the feminine was crushed out of her a while ago it may not be able to recover, and she will always want to bust your balls a bit. It's probably safer in the long run to find a woman who is actually feminine and submissive from word go.

I'm making this thread for a guide to be honest. I really couldn't care less about her [Image: smile.gif]

Noob question. Anyone who's had a gf or managed employees knows you can't make someone into someone they're not. The only one who can do that is the person themself.

If I recall correctly, Christian McQueen might've done something on "deep conversion." Can't be bothered to Google it, since it's probably easier for her to be feminine from the start, plus the link might be blocked anyway, since he may be considered a competitor, with his own forum, etc.

Quote: (08-21-2015 01:37 PM)262 Wrote:  

If I recall correctly, Christian McQueen might've done something on "deep conversion game." Can't be bothered to Google it, since it's probably easier for her to be feminine from the start, plus the link might be blocked anyway, since he may be considered a competitor, with his own forum, etc.

That's it. Google to find out more.

It's not hard to "re-program" a chick. If she likes you, she's most likely open to behavior modifications.

First, get your own ducks in order. If you're telling a girl that she's fat, you damn well better be going to the gym too and be in some modicum of shape.

2nd, do not tell her to go, read this forum, and do everything the opposite of what we say. Much to my chagrin, this forum is very poor when it comes to giving "feminine" guidance to women. Women, much like men, need to learn their femininity from women who "get" it. I made a thread about this very topic and the replies I got were poor. However there were a few diamonds in the rough. Most notably, the Red Pill women of Reddit. Have her read threads of that Reddit and join if she has further questions. Link to my post: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45748.html

3. Cook together. Start small and have her do stuff you don't like doing. Chopping, dicing, etc. You should at the very minimum only be cooking meat.

4. Encourage heels, dresses, and long hair. Female fashion is very hard. Defer to the red pill women reddit for good advice.

5. Much like a pet, encourage good behavior, punish bad behavior, and tease often. Basic game 101.

It's not that hard. Some women are far too gone to be help. However, it's more likely such a relationship was never going to work out in the first place with a girl who isn't flexible.

If you're into hypnosis, check out Mark Cunninghams work, especially the Renegade Hypnotist Project. It's a great program for conditioning women, and using hypnotic orgasms for positive reinforcement.

As a fundamental rule, people generally do not change. Even moreso the older they get. What you have today is more or less what you will have in 20 years. I wouldn't date a girl in first place who wasn't already feminine. Pump and dump or maybe fuck buddy is the best these kinds of women can hope to achieve.

Accept the woman as she is...otherwise you may open yourself to extremely short relationships
or you may get manipulated...where the girl acts submissive to get what she wants...
and then bam...before you know it she has you exactly where she wants you.

Girls can be masters of that game.

Quote: (08-22-2015 09:45 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Accept the woman as she is...otherwise you may open yourself to extremely short relationships
or you may get manipulated...where the girl acts submissive to get what she wants...
and then bam...before you know it she has you exactly where she wants you.

Girls can be masters of that game.

Very true!! I've always said "the first 10 years of a child's life reflected on their baseline personality rest of their life." "A solid foundation within these years is the most important part of everyone's life."

Take it like this; I have seen the most hard loving, thoughtful, giving women go from this to total bitchy ice queen that steals your money without a hint of shame, over the span of a several year relationship. And if you believe the divorce statistics, thats over 50% of the time. Its easy to turn off a women. Over talking, acting like a bitch, being negative, sharing too much like she's your psychiatrist 'best friend.' Those are the basics, the slow burn frog in a pot, that slowly kills her desire for you over time. Think cuckhold, if thats where you want to end up. A lot of men these days race to get there in the first few months.

This isn't going to work. You're up against a lifetime of Feminist propaganda. I've tried this. They'll "try" for a short time but then either talk to one of there friends or watch an episode of "Girls" or pick up a mag, get online, Tinder, think about how "demeaning" this is, etc.....You can't fight the culture. If she's into feminine behavior you won't have to teach it. Her mother should have and she should have been receptive. I've dated girls that can't cook a can of soup!

The Hivemind Borg is tough to fight but I commend you for your effort, fruitless as it shall be.

Great article on ROK this week that digs deeper into this issue...

http://www.returnofkings.com/67977/shoul...e-oral-sex

I'm going to go against forum groupthink on this one.

The girl i'm currently with did a solid 180 turn of thinking. Over the course of three years, I was able to convert a former lesbian, liberal, I don't want kids, etc into a surprisingly feminine well rounded woman of dare i say it wife material lady.

Flash back three years, she was fat and miserable. She had lived in New England for almost 3 years at that point. She was lonely and doing a soul sucking office job. When she met me I was already posting on this forum going through the "angry" red pill phase. When we first i thought like most forums on this forum. A fat, self defeating leftist and wrong her off.

However, she stuck around even with all of my red pillisms. She even showed me this video of saying boys should be more aware of their feelings etc etc to try and spark a debate out of me.

Eventually, she started going to the gym with me in an effort to lose weight. She started lifting weights (actual weights). She then started wearing dresses. The final kicker was when we started cooking elaborate meals. She took the lead on the hard to do stuff that I hate doing (chopping, dicing, etc).

The last kicker was when she said to me, "When I was younger, I told my aunts that I was never going to have kids. They all looked at me and said,"you'll be the one having the most kids." I hate that they're right." I have 3 children's names picked out for family reasons. She told me she wants to use those names first if we went that far.

She started her red pill change around 25. She's 27 now.

This type of woman have found me a habdful of times in this entire lifetime. She doesn't use social media beyond simple facebooking. A true exception to the rule. In mbti terms, she's an intj. A very rare type. If I worked on a farm or homestead, i'd want her right there with me.

These types of women exist but it takes a lot of discernment to not only find them, but mold them into the people they know they should be.

We can't write off all women the way we do sometimes. Otherwise we stand to lose the prospect of finding a woman that not only does get it but lives and believes it. Shit we have guys going to Russia to find this very type of woman!

TL;DR Nawalt!

Quote: (08-21-2015 11:08 AM)easternwomenrule Wrote:  

One thing I can't stand is a westernise woman and the way they act. After a couple weeks of banging, I usually throw red pill in her face and that I'm the man in this relationship and she is the woman so start acting like it. Believe it or not, I always get a positive reply where I teach her to cook for me, etc... Basically purging the feminist poison from her mind and make her feel like a real woman again.

At the moment I've meet this HOT girl that is bossy and use to getting her own way. From day one I'm keep saying no to her and we are doing this instead. She brought this up the other night that i'm bossy but i throw red pill in her face. I'm the leader and in charge. I'm open to your suggestions but I'm the man that chooses what we are doing. It's kind of make her fall in love with me cause all her exs allowed her to walk all over them.

She has feminine qualities already but her "ego" keeps showing it's face and she can be a little heartless. I want to teach her to be a real feminine woman where she is open for training.

I can't find a guide on this forum anywhere... Any information would be good or links!

The reason why you will not find this on the forum is because that it is well understood, (at least I thought it was), that you cannot fundamentally change a woman. Anyone for that matter. This forum is NOT the Married Man Sex Life Forum (MMSL). We are not trying to use game to turn feminists, hoes, and other undesirable and unruly women, into perfectly submissive angels. Nor are we here to coach them into such. We next the bitch with the quickness. Women get out of line? One verbal correction. Not willing to receive? The door is on the left.

Don't get it twisted in here. Even us married guys (myself included) are not trying to get into arguments with women that cannot go along with the program. We at RVF strive to be the best men we can possibly be, and it is not in our best interests to drag around an unwilling subject on our arms. Some of us pump and dump them and some of us say "Next!". We are not here to coach, groom, cultivate, and develop "Red Pill Women". The idea or existence of a Red Pill woman is pretty sketchy and has been debated vigorously in the past to begin with.

Women constantly want to change their men and men do not want their women to change at all. Both will fail with expectations that high. You need to understand OP, that women come preconfigured from the factory. Their parent's house to be more exact. You are not going to teach or train her to do something her parents did not already teach her. To attempt otherwise is a fool's errand. Women need to have what we call the "Built-In Features". Cooking, cleaning, housework, child raising, family values, etc. must be preconfigured before you purchase. Would you buy a laptop without a touchpad? Trying to put one in after the fact, may lead to a crooked install that may not work correctly for all kinds of reasons like, drivers, bezel fit, etc.

The reason why her ego keeps showing is because she is not submissive to you. She thinks she is better than you on various things. She is clearly unfit for a LTR and you can fucking forget about marrying that chick. You might as well let her go after today and start fresh. If not, leave marriage completely off the table. You have been warned.

At the end of the day, if I gotta put in 115% effort in my life, homegirl better be bringing in 100% bare minimum. Anything less is unacceptable and they will be relegated to the fuckbuddy pasture. No exceptions. All men here should operate with this level of tact. Anything less leaves you open for failure because our society is not going to demand accountability for anyone else's actions.

Quote: (08-21-2015 03:20 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

It's not hard to "re-program" a chick. If she likes you, she's most likely open to behavior modifications.

First, get your own ducks in order. If you're telling a girl that she's fat, you damn well better be going to the gym too and be in some modicum of shape.

2nd, do not tell her to go, read this forum, and do everything the opposite of what we say. Much to my chagrin, this forum is very poor when it comes to giving "feminine" guidance to women. Women, much like men, need to learn their femininity from women who "get" it. I made a thread about this very topic and the replies I got were poor. However there were a few diamonds in the rough. Most notably, the Red Pill women of Reddit. Have her read threads of that Reddit and join if she has further questions. Link to my post: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45748.html

3. Cook together. Start small and have her do stuff you don't like doing. Chopping, dicing, etc. You should at the very minimum only be cooking meat.

4. Encourage heels, dresses, and long hair. Female fashion is very hard. Defer to the red pill women reddit for good advice.

5. Much like a pet, encourage good behavior, punish bad behavior, and tease often. Basic game 101.

It's not that hard. Some women are far too gone to be help. However, it's more likely such a relationship was never going to work out in the first place with a girl who isn't flexible.

[Image: CLNkz8eUYAEe1E7.jpg]

This was an extremely disappointing read. Re-programming a woman is akin to what a Whiteknight would do IF they ever managed to ever get any pussy off of an attempt to player hate some other alpha male's girl.

It's one thing to make suggestions on what they wear before going outside. It's another to attempt to undo how they were raised and their ideology.

Cooking together might be debatable, but the older I get the more of a joke it is. I cannot believe I ever cooked at all when I was in my 20s. It literally did me no fucking good. All it did was give the women I knew back then, the impression that I was a beta male or some kind of a pussy. That and that they could be lazy and let me do all the cooking because I could do it well. My French ethnical/cultural background betrayed me in that regard. Males cooking under that context means means something, but within a shitty American culture, where to the women here outside of my culture, it literally means nothing more than, "Let me exploit that guy." All that said, French based cultured men may want to stop cooking for women anyway and make them do it.

Submissiveness requires practice everyday to maintain. Don't develop a habit of making deals with shitty women. When the leverage goes away some, you are fucked.

Quote: (08-25-2015 06:42 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

The girl i'm currently with did a solid 180 turn of thinking. Over the course of three years, I was able to convert a former lesbian, liberal, I don't want kids, etc into a surprisingly feminine well rounded woman of dare i say it wife material lady.

Flash back three years, she was fat and miserable. She had lived in New England for almost 3 years at that point. She was lonely and doing a soul sucking office job. When she met me I was already posting on this forum going through the "angry" red pill phase. When we first i thought like most forums on this forum. A fat, self defeating leftist and wrong her off.

However, she stuck around even with all of my red pillisms. She even showed me this video of saying boys should be more aware of their feelings etc etc to try and spark a debate out of me.

Eventually, she started going to the gym with me in an effort to lose weight. She started lifting weights (actual weights). She then started wearing dresses. The final kicker was when we started cooking elaborate meals. She took the lead on the hard to do stuff that I hate doing (chopping, dicing, etc).

The last kicker was when she said to me, "When I was younger, I told my aunts that I was never going to have kids. They all looked at me and said,"you'll be the one having the most kids." I hate that they're right." I have 3 children's names picked out for family reasons. She told me she wants to use those names first if we went that far.

This type of woman have found me a habdful of times in this entire lifetime. She doesn't use social media beyond simple facebooking. A true exception to the rule. In mbti terms, she's an intj. A very rare type. If I worked on a farm or homestead, i'd want her right there with me.

These types of women exist but it takes a lot of discernment to not only find them, but mold them into the people they know they should be.

We can't write off all women the way we do sometimes. Otherwise we stand to lose the prospect of finding a woman that not only does get it but lives and believes it. Shit we have guys going to Russia to find this very type of woman!

TL;DR Nawalt!

You know who else became red pill minded around that same age and stopped being fat? My ex wife. But guess what. It was too late for that. Her liberal values had already decimated my life by then.

Look we are not all cold and heartless players. We know people here in the US are raised wrong, have no fathers, shitty fathers, fat, no discipline, etc. but that does not mean that you have to take up the cross to beat the dirty heathen into submission. That is not your job. No one's in fact. Let them go. The fact that you have not married this woman tells me she is not worthy and deep down, you know it too. You need to dig deeper than this before you start offering advice to others on these kinds of matters.

Damaged women stay damaged. Momentum is everything with them. If they start off wrong, most of the time it will stay that way or just take a hiatus, then return to it later in life. Even if there is a possibility of a unicorn why bother. Look for the early talent. Get the Lebron James instead of the potential James Harden if possible. You cannot possibly know how people will grow, so don't waste your precious time trying to play captain sav-a-ho. You would have looked up one day and realized you were trying to groom an old hoe, when you could have spent that same amount of time hunting for an 8-10, thin shaped, 18 year old already built in with lots of features from her parent's house. You brought up Russia your own self. You do not want that old carousel riding hoe and you know it.

You two guys need to wake up and snap out of it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (08-25-2015 12:26 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

*snip*

Yup. Bravo. I'd rep you for that one if I hadn't already repped you.

[Image: potd.gif]

The reason why you will not find this on the forum is because that it is well understood, (at least I thought it was), that you cannot fundamentally change a woman. Anyone for that matter. This forum is NOT the Married Man Sex Life Forum (MMSL). We are not trying to use game to turn feminists, hoes, and other undesirable and unruly women, into perfectly submissive angels. Nor are we here to coach them into such. We next the bitch with the quickness. Women get out of line? One verbal correction. Not willing to receive? The door is on the left.

Don't get it twisted in here. Even us married guys (myself included) are not trying to get into arguments with women that cannot go along with the program. We at RVF strive to be the best men we can possibly be, and it is not in our best interests to drag around an unwilling subject on our arms. Some of us pump and dump them and some of us say "Next!". We are not here to coach, groom, cultivate, and develop "Red Pill Women". The idea or existence of a Red Pill woman is pretty sketchy and has been debated vigorously in the past to begin with.

Women constantly want to change their men and men do not want their women to change at all. Both will fail with expectations that high. You need to understand OP, that women come preconfigured from the factory. Their parent's house to be more exact. You are not going to teach or train her to do something her parents did not already teach her. To attempt otherwise is a fool's errand. Women need to have what we call the "Built-In Features". Cooking, cleaning, housework, child raising, family values, etc. must be preconfigured before you purchase. Would you buy a laptop without a touchpad? Trying to put one in after the fact, may lead to a crooked install that may not work correctly for all kinds of reasons like, drivers, bezel fit, etc.

The reason why her ego keeps showing is because she is not submissive to you. She thinks she is better than you on various things. She is clearly unfit for a LTR and you can fucking forget about marrying that chick. You might as well let her go after today and start fresh. If not, leave marriage completely off the table. You have been warned.

At the end of the day, if I gotta put in 115% effort in my life, homegirl better be bringing in 100% bare minimum. Anything less is unacceptable and they will be relegated to the fuckbuddy pasture. No exceptions. All men here should operate with this level of tact. Anything less leaves you open for failure because our society is not going to demand accountability for anyone else's actions.

This was an extremely disappointing read. Re-programming a woman is akin to what a Whiteknight would do IF they ever managed to ever get any pussy off of an attempt to player hate some other alpha male's girl.

It's one thing to make suggestions on what they wear before going outside. It's another to attempt to undo how they were raised and their ideology.

Cooking together might be debatable, but the older I get the more of a joke it is. I cannot believe I ever cooked at all when I was in my 20s. It literally did me no fucking good. All it did was give the women I knew back then, the impression that I was a beta male or some kind of a pussy. That and that they could be lazy and let me do all the cooking because I could do it well. My French ethnical/cultural background betrayed me in that regard. Males cooking under that context means means something, but within a shitty American culture, where to the women here outside of my culture, it literally means nothing more than, "Let me exploit that guy." All that said, French based cultured men may want to stop cooking for women anyway and make them do it.

Submissiveness requires practice everyday to maintain. Don't develop a habit of making deals with shitty women. When the leverage goes away some, you are fucked.

You know who else became red pill minded around that same age and stopped being fat? My ex wife. But guess what. It was too late for that. Her liberal values had already decimated my life by then.

Look we are not all cold and heartless players. We know people here in the US are raised wrong, have no fathers, shitty fathers, fat, no discipline, etc. but that does not mean that you have to take up the cross to beat the dirty heathen into submission. That is not your job. No one's in fact. Let them go. The fact that you have not married this woman tells me she is not worthy and deep down, you know it too. You need to dig deeper than this before you start offering advice to others on these kinds of matters.

Damaged women stay damaged. Momentum is everything with them. If they start off wrong, most of the time it will stay that way or just take a hiatus, then return to it later in life. Even if there is a possibility of a unicorn why bother. Look for the early talent. Get the Lebron James instead of the potential James Harden if possible. You cannot possibly know how people will grow, so don't waste your precious time trying to play captain sav-a-ho. You would have looked up one day and realized you were trying to groom an old hoe, when you could have spent that same amount of time hunting for an 8-10, thin shaped, 18 year old already built in with lots of features from her parent's house. You brought up Russia your own self. You do not want that old carousel riding hoe and you know it.

[Image: 53722792.jpg]

Inject her with estrogen.

Don't debate me.

TL;DR Nawalt!

TL;DR Nawalt!

Beast is fooling himself he wasn't attracted to her in the first place...He'd be wise to dump this large, manipulative old broad...whose silly.."I'll name my future children what you want me to" is pure and simple chick game..Really??
If she was so much "wife" material she woulda been snapped up by now..She was left for reasons Beast....figure it out. Props to Traveler Kai on this one.

Quote: (08-21-2015 11:59 AM)monster Wrote:  

Noob question. Anyone who's had a gf or managed employees knows you can't make someone into someone they're not. The only one who can do that is the person themself.

This, and besides, It isn't my responsibility or obligation to housebreak a bitch.

Have her read this forum in depth:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

You can't teach desire. Sure, self-help type speakers can awaken someone (a woman for instance) out of a depressive slumber, but the the fear and uncertainty (in women), that results in anger or resentment (towards men), whether they really want them (the man..from the start), or not and are selling them the pacifications they want to hear, until something better comes along, is not anyone's job to correct. You're not their self-help coach.

If we're talking LTR or marriage material you're in quest of, all that can be done is occasional corrective guiding (with your actions) to better reveal who YOU really are, NOT who THEY "should" become due to your presence in their life. You as the man, can't fake the funk. Convincing a women of who you are, with no actionable track record of it, will last months at best, before the jig is up.

If their actions don't coincided with a respectful, hopefully deep desire to be with you - since emotional words are often aimlessly spewing forth from their minds and mouths - then it's time to next her. A wet dick ins't worth the ensuing mess. No pun. The only time I pay attention to a woman's emotions is to make sure they make a base level of sense.

For instance, her favorite pet dies. Is she sad? (which is natural), or is she primarily angry, like she was shorted in life because Fifi died somehow. When the emotions don't match the attached incident, fucking run, and run fast as hell, because that's a level of damage that will disable her from EVER understanding who YOU really are.

I can't tell you how many girls I've fucked and gave a chance who said:"You're a tough one to figure out." -Or- "I just can't figure you out, I'm intrigued!" It's because they weren't equipped with the tools to do so in the first place.

What's funny is I'm so damn simple, it's almost retarded. Actions Prove Desire = Understanding You = Real Feminine Indicators (not a guide).

Awesome post, much needed in this thread.