rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Theatre Majors are the Worst People on Your College Campus

We’re already halfway through August. You know what that means, right?

[Image: summer-in-canada-gif.gif]

No, it means that for us younger members, the next school year is just around the corner. Whether that is a good or bad thing is up to you, but for some people, a new school year means new opportunities. Some people try to find new things to get involved in. Some people look for new friends. And for incoming freshmen, this couldn’t be more true. A couple years ago when I graduated high school and started college, I did a complete rehaul of my friends. This same thing happens to many people, since it’s common for high school friends to end up at different universities.

On a college campus, the whole world seems to be at your disposal, and you have the freedom to decide who you want to include in your life. For some people, it’s easy to make friends with the people living on your floor. For others, friendships occur more in classes or clubs.

Today, I will tell you about the one group that no matter who you become friends with, you should always avoid and never befriend: the ‘theatre kids’.

Last year I dated a girl who used to be a theatre major, was a theatre minor, and had plans to drop it from her studies completely. But because of her past, she was friends with many students on campus who were majoring in theatre. This meant that there were a fair amount of nights that I would spend hanging around these people and learning about their culture and the way that they work (excuse me sounding like The Crocodile Hunter). I think it’s funny that I did this, but instead of rolling my eyes and complaining about wasting my time, I’ll save you guys from making the same mistake I did and give you 10 reasons that I learned for why you should never become friends or even associate with these people.

SJWs, Leftists and the Leftist agenda.

If there is any one reason not to hang out with theatre majors, it’s this. Every other reason I’ll give could probably be considered a sub-category or a symptom of this.

I guarantee you that there is no group on your campus that is as unified left and let’s-push-the-SJW-agenda-in-our-entire-campus’-face as your university’s theatre kids. Almost every social justice rally or event that I can remember that was held on campus was ran, or at the very least heavily supported by theatre majors as a whole or the theatre fraternity/sorority, Alpha Psi Omega.

Anything having to do with exercising the rights of gays, lesbians, trannies, carrots, LGBTBBQ ribs; whatever it is, the theatre kids will always be joyously swinging their dicks (or fake dicks) in that direction. For example, the theatre kids of my university have started an ‘LGBT week’ - an entire week dedicated to celebrating ugly weird people who do nothing to benefit anyone. And even better: it’s an official on-campus event now, in flyers and brochures for touring high school students and parents to see. One of the events during this week is called ‘Progressive Prom’.

[Image: Queer_Prom_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg]

During ‘pride’ events like these, you’ll see your new theatre friends dressed in drag, the women dressed in whatever the hell makes them feel like a special snowflake that day, taking hundreds (literally, hundreds) of selfies so that everyone from their high school knows that they’re doing just fabulous.

Another example of what I’m talking about: My freshman year, it was a somewhat big deal that a man who identified as a woman was running for the title of ‘Homecoming Queen’. I say that it was a big deal not because everyone talked shit about “her”, but just the opposite; every left person on campus took every opportunity to remind everyone how great that was. “She” eventually won, and I later was told by multiple theatre kids that they were very responsible for this, having all voted for “her”. Yet this tranny wasn’t a theatre person and didn’t know most of these people personally. So why? The theatre kids were all unified in voting for this tranny because “her” being transgender means that “she” automatically surpasses everyone else. All it took for the theatre kids to choose who to vote for was to know that one of the women running was transgender.

So fuck all the other women who ran that year with breasts, a vagina and a sexy body; no, that year’s ballot was based on pushing a leftist agenda and nothing else.

I could go on and on, but like I said before, the details are within the following reasons.

They are very cliquey.

There are two kinds of college parties: fraternity/sorority parties and private/open house parties… right? Nope, you forgot the third kind of party: theatre parties.

You’ve probably never associated a major with its own regular parties, or even its own social group. And I wouldn’t blame you for this, because no one does this. Think about it: have you ever been to an ‘economics party’ or a ‘political science party’, given your major? Have you ever said to one of your friends “Hey man, let’s hit up a party tonight” with him responding “Sorry man, I’m going to a party with my classmates tonight. Psychology majors-only.” No, because that is retarded. Parties and friendships aren’t limited to what field of study you’re in. Classes can build friendships to an extent, but they usually don’t completely base who you associate with. No one does this.

Well, no one except theatre kids. Theatre majors are the cliquiest group on your campus. Theatre kids are friends with theatre kids. That’s how it is. The parties are annoyingly limited too. Have fun trying to meet people outside of this one field of study. (I’ll get into how uncomfortable and awful their parties are later on.)

And when they decide to venture to the outside world on a Friday or Saturday night instead of being huddled together under one roof, they have the inability to do this without all of their fellow friends, and it’s usually at a dive or hipster bar. Ever been to one of these places and seen 10 people walk in at the same time, the men wearing scarves and thick-framed glasses, the women wearing tight roll-compressing clothes and short hair? There is a good chance that they were theatre majors.

You’ll get roped into wasting your time on the weekends at horrible performances.

So far we haven’t even discussed the one thing that gets these losers rock-hard: performing on stage. That’s right, among their classes, a big part of being a theatre major is being involved in musicals and plays, most of which end up getting shown in your campus’ theater or performance hall on weekends. And guess what - Being friends with theatre kids means making a commitment to taking the time to watch these shows.

Think about it: With any other major, no one would be in a situation where they would pressure their friends to go to an outside-of-class event to see them in action. A friend studying geology isn’t going to eagerly pressure you to go to his 2-hour “Find the igneous rock” event on Saturday night. But it’s different for theatre majors, because the whole idea of what they’re studying is to perform in front of an audience.

I’ll speak for myself here: the musicals and plays are usually god awful. I’m ashamed to say that I’ve been to a fair amount of them (not double-digits, but up there), and I only kind of enjoyed one-and-a-half of them. (Don’t ask me where I’m getting that half, I don’t know either.) Most of the time the story is gay, boring and sometimes hard to follow and the overall performance is artsy-fartsy bullshit. Some people have a liking for these kinds of things though, so I’ll be generous here and say that you’ll only know what you think of it until you go to one or two of them.

And don’t think that by being friends with these people you won’t get pestered about going. Theatre kids are too into their shit for it to click in their minds that most college kids would rather party with their friends and have a good time on the weekends than sit through a mediocre rendition of Rent. They just don’t get it. The theatre is their social life. That’s what ‘fun’ is for them.

There are no men to relate to.

Say hello to your new bros.

[Image: p1050898.jpg]

Ready to game with them?

There are no accurate statistics that exist for me to use here, but I can confidently say that over half of the men in the theatre scene at your college are gay, or at the very least bisexual, pots-and-pansexual, or some kind of weird bareback shit. And of the “men” that aren’t faggots, you wouldn’t be able to tell either way, as their straightness is hidden behind a giant wall of femininity and an absence of testicles in their voice and nonverbal communication.

Many of the women are lesbians.

Again, no accurate statistics out there for me to prove this, but I’m just speaking from experience and what I’ve observed.

At first I wanted to say that ‘most’ of the women are lesbians, but I had to rethink that. The theatre scene is a very feminine culture in itself. This is why you see far more gay men than gay women in it.

However, remember that the theatre scene is still very left. There are far more dykes, lesbians and bisexual women studying this major striving to exercise their bull nose ring-womanly independence than most, maybe any other major on your campus.

So if having limited options for sex is your thing, then by all means, you know who to hang out with.

Of the women that are not gay, have fun finding an attractive one.

Now that you’ve committed to being apart of this cliquey group of losers, you’re probably dying to know what your playing field looks like, since not all theatre women are lesbians. Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the gold mine:

[Image: theatre3_2014.jpg]

Try to hide your boners.

Undoubtedly, straight theatre women are some of the most unatractive women your campus has to offer. Don’t get me wrong, every major has its fair share of gross women, both fat and skinny (but mostly fat). But theatre women seem to take the first prize for the majority.

But don’t be surprised if you see a decent-looking theatre girl. Admittedly, a very small percentage of them are somewhat attractive. Very small. At my college, I only found two or three. However, don’t be fooled - Every theatre bitch has mental issues, and I would argue that the few attractive ones have it the worst. This is an odd trend that I’ve definitely noticed. If you think deeply into it though, this does actually make sense and explain a lot, since there had to be something wrong with her to be attractive enough to be accepted and liked among normal crowds but instead she chose the cliquey gang of ugly misfits when she entered college.

As I’ve read a few times browsing around the forum: “Don’t stick your dick in crazy.”

You’ll hear a lot about ugly gay sex with ugly gay people.

You know that one friend that loves to go in great detail about that chick that he smashed last night? Or what new sex move he used on his girlfriend this past weekend? With theatre people, everyone is that person; combine that with the sheer amount of ugliness and faggotry within this group, and you’ve got yourself a smorgasbord of disgusting conversations.

We all know that the left is ‘loud and proud’ about their social stances, mainly on homosexuality. Well, this shows in itself when you’re around theatre people. Theatre kids love sex. Which is ironic, given how ugly they are. But many theatre people are gay, so sex happens a lot. As Roosh points out in this article, “Male homosexuality is not monogamy, hand-holding, and baking—it’s ass fucking an insane amount of strange men...” This couldn’t be more on-point. Being around these people, I’ve heard several gay stories that I’d rather not go into detail with, followed by many of their friends’ cheers and pats on the back.

And that’s the other strange thing - Straight theatre people, mainly women, love (and I would argue are obsessed with) hearing about their faggot friends’ gay encounters. One night, I went to a party that I later found out was a birthday party for a gay man. When asked if he wanted to go to the bars with everyone later on, his boyfriend announced that he had to “give him his special birthday present first,” which was followed by many ugly women whistling and cheering.

I would argue that this obsession is due to the lack and deprivation of quality alpha cock achieved by these women, so even if they have to hear about it through gay men, any story involving men fucking is enough to get their size 10 panties wet.

They’re the social outcasts of your campus.

[Image: outcast.jpg]

Remember the kids who were the rejects of your high school? The kids that were so weird and downright annoying to the point where you almost didn’t even feel sorry for them for being picked on by everyone else? Well guess what - They graduated high school and went on to college, and they’re now theatre majors.

That’s right, the kids who were respected and liked amongst your high school, the kids that weren’t goofy and annoying, the kids that actually did shit with their life rather than walking around talking about last night’s episode of My Little Pony; these kids typically don’t end up as theatre majors. Theatre majors in college were the social outcasts of your high school. And guess what - Nothing’s changed. They’re still the social rejects of the area that they think they dominate.

Let me explain. It’s a common statement that colleges and universities have been and are gradually becoming more of a dominant left zone. I would argue that this is not entirely true. At least for the students; not nearly as many college students are as left as what the media and the general public wants to think. It just seems that way because of small groups, like theatre kids, who are ‘loud and proud’ about their left ideals. People who are more right-leaning or in the middle are not nearly as vocal about their views as the left on campuses.

And I’ve been around enough to have some recollection of what the general population of students view theatre kids as: freaks, faggots, losers and nobodies. They are not vocal about this for good reasons. Hell, if people made it known what they thought of theatre kids, they could get kicked out of college for ‘abuse’ and ‘hate speech’. But make no mistake that even though you won’t see any counter-protests at gay pride rallies and events on your campus, the general population of students view theatre kids as the social outcasts that they are even though theatre majors think of themselves as the dominate ‘cool kids’ of their campus.

Nothing has changed from high school either as far as what defines a group of social outcasts: A bunch of ugly misfit losers who unnecessarily think highly of themselves even though they’re on the dirt-bottom of the totem pole; full of their own gay inside jokes and annoying quirks.

[Image: superbad.gif]

I have a story to use as an example of what I’m going on about. Thank God I didn’t witness this, but I was told about it. A couple years ago, some theatre kids were sitting in one of the dining halls when all of a sudden one of the women broke into character for her play or musical that she was working on at the time and made a scene by standing up and reciting her lines and shit. Eventually, some shitlord told her to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Bravo.

They’re going nowhere in life.

[Image: drag_ball_3.jpg]

Remember the kids in high school who were in football, volleyball, basketball and a slew of other sports and thought they were going to make it with a full scholarship to any university of their choice to play that sport, and then would eventually make it professionally and live the dream? Remember how it worked out for them? This was quite a setback for them when reality struck them in the face and the best they could get was a nothing-scholarship for a backup position at a small private college. They weren’t able to be the Peyton Manning, the Marshawn Lynch, the Michael Jordan that they thought they’d be, but at least they were able to somewhat realize that before graduating high school.

With theatre majors, it’s the same story but at a different and more inconvenient time in their life to be making dumb life decisions. They go into college, where the whole world is at their disposal for what to study, and they choose arguably the worst major financially, all of this while spending thousands of dollars a semester just to be enrolled, and more to live on campus and for other activities. Just for the <1% chance that they’ll end up making it big on Broadway or in Hollywood and actually able to pay off their student loans and live a comfortable life.

Of course many theatre kids will tell you that they don’t mind the possible low income in the future, saying that their love for the theatre is more important than money. Yet when reality slaps them in the face once they graduate, they realize that living in the real world with a pathetic theatre major and mountains of student debt is easier said than done. The starting salary for theatre majors is possibly the lowest of all other majors, 9 in 10 theatre majors end up working in another field (take into account the above-average population growth of this field, which leads to more competition), and to top it all off, “(d)rama students are...more than twice as likely as other college grads to end up working retail after school.”

Keep in mind that these are the people crying at protest rallies about income inequality and college tuition, demanding more laws be passed that deconstruct the upper class and make college free because after their theatre education they somehow don’t get paid enough to pay off their student loan and have to be kept on food stamps just to live.

It’s important to keep people in your life that are actually going places and getting real jobs. Just off the top of my head, out of two of some of my closest friends, one is a major in quantitative economics and a minor in statistics and one is a double major in accounting and business economics. I am not saying to evaluate your friends based on their future salary, but I believe that success and happiness are contagious, and friends can help friends do better. I like to live by a quote that goes something like “You’re only as good as your five closest friends.” If your five closest friends are theatre kids, you are more likely to end up a nobody and a failure.

If you are a neomasculine man, you will feel out of place.

[Image: odd_one_out_by_evil_m0nkey.jpg]

I wanted this to be my last reason that I listed because it highlights and recaps every other point to form one logical statement: They are everything that you are not and don’t want to be, so why hang out with them?

Nothing is more uncomfortable than being present at an event that you feel like you just don’t belong at. You stick out like a sore thumb, so to speak; if the sore thumb is you, a heterosexual man dedicated to happiness, self-improvement and success, and the rest of the fingers are ugly, uneducated, homosexual losers. Upon entering a theatre party, one of the first things you’ll realize (well, think; I’ll explain later) is that you are the only heterosexual man there. Even though a theatre party is usually a 50/50 guy/girl ratio, you are the only masculine human present. Of the other “men” there - Some are wearing mascara and skirts. This is commonly referred to as “drag”, my definition being: A man who purposely dresses up like a girl to get attention. Of the men that are not dressed in drag, they have your typical “gay accents”. Angry gay or happy gay, they all sound like they want to do some doughnuts in FagTown.

Eventually, however, you’ll realize that although most of the men there are pole smokers, not all of them are gay. As I’ve said before, they just hide their straightness behind a giant wall of femininity and either bang an ugly warthog throughout college or cry about the fact that women never go for the nice guys.

Whatever the gay-to-straight ratio is of men at this party, you’re the only masculine man there. Now before you celebrate because this just sounds fantastic, let me forewarn you: it ain’t. Remember: of the women that are not lesbians in the theatre scene, they are simply unattractive, minus the crazies.

Once reality sets in of your shitty predicament (no good women to hit on, no like-minded men to chat with), you’ll start to wonder why the fuck you’re wasting your time at this freakshow. As if the gross sexual identities of your fellow partiers wasn’t enough, you’ll hear constant conversations of which same-sex person someone wants to have sex with. You’ll also hear plenty of retarded inside jokes that make no sense. You’ll hear about how awesome their rendition of Phantom of the Opera was last night. You’ll hear about how awful some man was in my class because he was such a bigot because men’s rights and patriarchy and come to next week’s gay rights rally and hey my friend Scott thinks you’re cute.

I’ll ask it again: What the fuck are you doing there?

Conclusion

College is the biggest change of environment you’ll experience (so far) in your life. Even if you’ve switched schools and moved to different states, I would argue that it is much bigger than that. You’re no longer under the watchful eyes of your parents. You’re given the freedom to decide what field to study - YOU decide your own future. And to top it all off, you basically start over with your friendships and relationships. High school is over; it’s time to make new, awesome friends, and you have the freedom to decide who these new people in your life will be.

I hope that I have convinced you to leave theatre kids out of your consideration. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Granted I never considered myself friends with them, but being around them at all deserves a slap to the face for wasting even the smallest fraction of your glory years around those freaks.

I think it goes without saying at this point, but don’t be a theatre major either. If you are apart of this forum, I would only assume that you have never considered this, as there is simply no benefit to making that commitment in your life. Even if being a famous actor is some deep life goal of yours, majoring in theatre is not necessary. For example, Steve Carell was a History major, Dan Aykroyd was a Criminology major and Arnold Schwarzenegger was an Economics major.

It didn’t take Arnie years of being a faggot in college to become a badass in the Terminator movies.

So don’t hang around these freaks during the best time of your life. Instead, if you’re an incoming freshman, I would highly recommend living in the dorms and making friends with people on your floor, mainly because they’re in the same situation as you and looking for people to meet. Also, you can find some awesome people in your classes, just as long as you make sure to speak up and be social. If you’re still having trouble, go to some events - Your campus has a billion events going on every night, and you’ll see flyers and signs advertising these events all over the place. I guarantee you that if you do all of these things, you will meet many great people. And don’t forget: friends make friends. Hang out and go to things that your friends invite you to. You’ll meet even more people.

Above all, avoid the freaks of your campus and find like-minded and fun straight men to befriend instead. Have a great time, enjoy yourself, go out on weekends, party with your friends, and be that pimp you were meant to be.

[Image: lKXu0R.gif]
[Image: BJp7Iu.gif]

Good post, this should be an RoK article.

This is an impressive post and squares with my personal experience.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Some images I had to leave out because of the image count limit:

[Image: BBD%20Floozies.png]
[Image: p886h.jpg]
[Image: schwarzenegger_johnmunsell.jpg]

Modern theatre (including modern adaptations of old pieces) is definitely a cesspool of SJW insanity and can best be described as mental masturbation over one's supposed genius.

One popular writer nailed it two centuries ago:

Quote:Hans Christian Andersen Wrote:

The Emperor's New Clothes

Many years ago there lived an emperor who loved beautiful new clothes so much that he spent all his money on being finely dressed. His only interest was in going to the theater or in riding about in his carriage where he could show off his new clothes. He had a different costume for every hour of the day. Indeed, where it was said of other kings that they were at court, it could only be said of him that he was in his dressing room!

One day two swindlers came to the emperor's city. They said that they were weavers, claiming that they knew how to make the finest cloth imaginable. Not only were the colors and the patterns extraordinarily beautiful, but in addition, this material had the amazing property that it was to be invisible to anyone who was incompetent or stupid.

"It would be wonderful to have clothes made from that cloth," thought the emperor. "Then I would know which of my men are unfit for their positions, and I'd also be able to tell clever people from stupid ones." So he immediately gave the two swindlers a great sum of money to weave their cloth for him.

They set up their looms and pretended to go to work, although there was nothing at all on the looms. They asked for the finest silk and the purest gold, all of which they hid away, continuing to work on the empty looms, often late into the night.

"I would really like to know how they are coming with the cloth!" thought the emperor, but he was a bit uneasy when he recalled that anyone who was unfit for his position or stupid would not be able to see the material. Of course, he himself had nothing to fear, but still he decided to send someone else to see how the work was progressing.

"I'll send my honest old minister to the weavers," thought the emperor. He's the best one to see how the material is coming. He is very sensible, and no one is more worthy of his position than he.

So the good old minister went into the hall where the two swindlers sat working at their empty looms. "Goodness!" thought the old minister, opening his eyes wide. "I cannot see a thing!" But he did not say so.

The two swindlers invited him to step closer, asking him if it wasn't a beautiful design and if the colors weren't magnificent. They pointed to the empty loom, and the poor old minister opened his eyes wider and wider. He still could see nothing, for nothing was there. "Gracious" he thought. "Is it possible that I am stupid? I have never thought so. Am I unfit for my position? No one must know this. No, it will never do for me to say that I was unable to see the material."

"You aren't saying anything!" said one of the weavers.

"Oh, it is magnificent! The very best!" said the old minister, peering through his glasses. "This pattern and these colors! Yes, I'll tell the emperor that I am very satisfied with it!"

"That makes us happy!" said the two weavers, and they called the colors and the unusual pattern by name. The old minister listened closely so that he would be able say the same things when he reported back to the emperor, and that is exactly what he did.

The swindlers now asked for more money, more silk, and more gold, all of which they hid away. Then they continued to weave away as before on the empty looms.

The emperor sent other officials as well to observe the weavers' progress. They too were startled when they saw nothing, and they too reported back to him how wonderful the material was, advising him to have it made into clothes that he could wear in a grand procession. The entire city was alive in praise of the cloth. "Magnifique! Nysseligt! Excellent!" they said, in all languages. The emperor awarded the swindlers with medals of honor, bestowing on each of them the title Lord Weaver.

The swindlers stayed up the entire night before the procession was to take place, burning more than sixteen candles. Everyone could see that they were in a great rush to finish the emperor's new clothes. They pretended to take the material from the looms. They cut in the air with large scissors. They sewed with needles but without any thread. Finally they announced, "Behold! The clothes are finished!"

The emperor came to them with his most distinguished cavaliers. The two swindlers raised their arms as though they were holding something and said, "Just look at these trousers! Here is the jacket! This is the cloak!" and so forth. "They are as light as spider webs! You might think that you didn't have a thing on, but that is the good thing about them."

"Yes," said the cavaliers, but they couldn't see a thing, for nothing was there.

"Would his imperial majesty, if it please his grace, kindly remove his clothes." said the swindlers. "Then we will fit you with the new ones, here in front of the large mirror."

The emperor took off all his clothes, and the swindlers pretended to dress him, piece by piece, with the new ones that were to be fitted. They took hold of his waist and pretended to tie something about him. It was the train. Then the emperor turned and looked into the mirror.

"Goodness, they suit you well! What a wonderful fit!" they all said. "What a pattern! What colors! Such luxurious clothes!"

"The canopy to be carried above your majesty awaits outside," said the grandmaster of ceremonies.

"Yes, I am ready!" said the emperor. "Don't they fit well?" He turned once again toward the mirror, because it had to appear as though he were admiring himself in all his glory.

The chamberlains who were to carry the train held their hands just above the floor as if they were picking up the train. As they walked they pretended to hold the train high, for they could not let anyone notice that they could see nothing.

The emperor walked beneath the beautiful canopy in the procession, and all the people in the street and in their windows said, "Goodness, the emperor's new clothes are incomparable! What a beautiful train on his jacket. What a perfect fit!" No one wanted it to be noticed that he could see nothing, for then it would be said that he was unfit for his position or that he was stupid. None of the emperor's clothes had ever before received such praise.

"But he doesn't have anything on!" said a small child.

"Good Lord, let us hear the voice of an innocent child!" said the father, and whispered to another what the child had said.

"A small child said that he doesn't have anything on!"

Finally everyone was saying, "He doesn't have anything on!"

The emperor shuddered, for he knew that they were right, but he thought, "The procession must go on!" He carried himself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type1620.html

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I fraternized with the theatre kids last year when I was trolling an audition and actually got cast in some little campus play. (It was called Fat Pig, so if you don't know what it's about, look it up and you'll see why I trolled it.)

I gave it an honest attempt though, and it took about one rehearsal before this entire article manifested itself in front of me (about three before I just quit the play). One time, the director brought the entire cast to lunch (she was about 400 lb. no exaggeration, so it was fitting) and one of them started singing loudly and reciting lines from Sweeney Todd. So yeah, this post hit the nail on the head.

Especially this part:

Quote:Quote:

And I’ve been around enough to have some recollection of what the general population of students view theatre kids as: freaks, faggots, losers and nobodies.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Excellent post. Theater fags were by far the most undesirable and obnoxious group of social rejects back at school. No other group thinks so highly of themselves for no fucking reason what-so-ever.

One time I got dragged to a rendition of Spinning into Butter. In this version, a college Dean tries to help a girl apply for scholarships. This dumbass girl claims loudly and proudly that she's Newyorican - a portmanteau of Puerto Rican and New York - as her race. She gets all offended when the Dean suggests that she picks Hispanic because a made up race will not garner any scholarships; this happened two minutes into the play and was the only sound and rational advice during the entire production.

She ended up calling her dad, who backed her up on her decision to refuse free money, completely fucking over her chance at affording a college education. Cue music and endless monologuing, I guess I'm supposed to feel bad at this point because it's all our fault we don't recognize made up races on scholarship applications.

Later on in this shitshow of a play, there was a gay dude who was being harassed on his dormitory floor. The other students were writing "faggot" and "go to hell" on the little whiteboard he had attached to his door. It should be clear at this point that the play was an adaptation to push the agenda of the week.

A good deal later, after much college tuition was pissed away in the investigation I'm sure, it was discovered that this little fag wrote all those hurtful things on the whiteboard himself in an attempt to start a dialogue about LGBT relations (code for you listen to me and you have no say in what will happen). So not only was the entire plot of this story completely made up and there was no discrimination, the faggot's own self loathing was the catalyst for the entire fucking story.

Mindblown2

I have no idea what the end of the story was because I decided at this point that my Marlboros weren't going to smoke themselves. I picked cancer over a campus play; at least the smokes were worth the five dollars I paid for them.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Maybe I lived in a parallel universe, but I never dealt with these kind of people when I was at university. I think the fact that I avoided any man that looked like a faggot, and any woman who looked fat and/or like a dyke made my time at university a lot more bearable.

A friend of mine used to troll a lot of “performers” this way in Los Angeles:

Q. “What do you do?”
A. “I’m an actor”
Q. “OK, so which restaurant do you work at?”
A. “..…”

Quote:Quote:

I have no idea what the end of the story was because I decided at this point that my Marlboros weren't going to smoke themselves.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Are you kidding me?

Sure theater majors are annoying leftards, but you're missing the point.

Theater majors are some of the easiest, sluttiest, and most direct girls on a college campus. They hang out all day with gay dudes who don't want them. When they throw parties, not only do they get crazy you can easily hook up because the ratio of available dudes is super low.

Just ignore the day time politicking. Overall theater majors are some of the hottest sluts on any campus.

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

We get it, feminists are bad.

Keep the SJW articles to ROK.

My experiences mirrored TheBeast1's:

Quote: (08-17-2015 01:45 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Are you kidding me?

Theater majors are some of the easiest, sluttiest, and most direct girls on a college campus. They hang out all day with gay dudes who don't want them. When they throw parties, not only do they get crazy you can easily hook up because the ratio of available dudes is super low.

Just ignore the day time politicking. Overall theater majors are some of the hottest sluts on any campus.

Aren't the theater kids walking into college with fantasies of making it big in Hollywood? TBH, there can be a decent amount of overlap between the run-of-the-mill theater kids and the run-of-the-mill athlete.

That said, I was able to check off a few things in the "Yes" column regarding one of my friends.

Quote: (08-17-2015 03:03 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

We get it, feminists are bad.

Keep the SJW articles to ROK.

My experiences mirrored TheBeast1's:

Are you kidding me?

[Image: potd.gif]

Theater girls are where I find girls to party with. They have a lot of free time and open to a lot of shit. Also some of the hottest girls on campus up there with the Psychology and Biology majors that won't make it into medical school. Or the Kinesiology majors who have even more free time on their hands.

Bring all the theater girls my way if you don't want them I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands. [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Edit: I would also like to add in they are great for video work. Good FREE recruitment for people to shoot videos of parties or raves. I would also like to differentiate between the girls who do video work and the ones who do stage performances. Girls who do video work tend to be the hotter of the two types while stage performers have a 30% chance of being ugly.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Are you kidding me?

I don't doubt this (it may vary from school to school), but my experience with them was almost exactly what O.P. was describing. I took the classes (although it was neither my major nor my minor), but never associated with those people and for good reason.

If you can find thin ones, theater chicks are some of the best pump and dump material available. I dated one for almost 3 weeks before her craziness trumped her hotness.

Admittedly, I did have to sit through 2 horrible plays (in less than 3 weeks) and her fag friends hated me.

Theatre major checking in here. The community is crawling with hot chicks, especially horny dancers.

Just stick with musicals and stay away from Brechtian type bullshit.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

I didn't hang out with the crowd but I am acquainted with a girl who is a theater/performing arts major at the uni I just graduated from and from what I've observed what the OP wrote seems to be the case. She's frumpy and fat and is constantly going on and on on her FB on LGBT stuff, black lives matter, Planned Parenthood, and whatever the progressive pet peeve cause is hot at the moment. She also used to post a ton of random attention-whoring statuses about being depressed but intentionally being vague about whatever it was making her down which as we all know, is a classic ploy to get e-sympathy and attention. This is all coming from a middle to upper class Jewish girl who pretty much has nothing to worry about in life.

My uni was known for the arts so there was a ton of theater majors as well as majors for other arts. There was also a very noticeable LGBT/feminist/SJW presence on campus with about 10,000 different clubs to serve the various variations of the same theme since the only thing we need more then a LGBT club is one that specifically caters towards black guys. Could this possible be just a coincidence? [Image: tard.gif]

Again, didn't hang out with the crowd but just from seeing the various people around campus I'd say the average attractiveness level of the girls is just slightly above the average attractiveness level you would see at an anime convention: a few drops of cuties in a sea of below average frumpy girls. Also saw some pretty stereotypical flaming gay dudes which I normally don't see in other parts of my life since I simply don't linger around these subcultures.

Excellent post, by far one of the most accurate assessments on theatre people i've seen.

When I was in high school I met this hot girl with a great body, she started doing theatre and things went down hill. Once she convinced me to go to one of her "performances", and I ended up watching her and a group of betas butcher Phantom of the Opera. However, it was entertaining when the omega playing the phantom slipped and landed face first off the stage. After high school, she chopped off her hair and turned into a full blown feminazi.

Years ago, one older guy advised me to check out theatre girls, because they're slutty. So I did check out the local university's theatre group.

While it's true that they are slutty, they're also ugly and mentally ill (later I learned they call these foul creatures SJW), just like the OP describes.

Although I didn't see theater majors when I was going to college, I knew plenty when I was in high school. All were mentally ill and SJWism was rampant amongst them. Slutty hot ones wasn't common with them. Take into factor, I didn't go to a high school that had a lot of hot chicks (lower middle class Bay Area suburb). And yes, the dudes were all either betas or complete faggots.

The first girl I ever banged was a theater girl.

A hot tight little blonde girl who was just getting out of a divorce at the age of 20. So we already know that they can and do make wonderful life decisions.

On top of that, yes at least that one was a damn nympho. I think I did her about 12 times that day, and she still wanted more. But flash forward several years, she's put on 30+lbs is married again with kids. And just the other day tried to ping me on FB for who knows what reason.

There are indeed some cuties, but I seriously think they're the most mentally damaged out of all the others there.

They can be quite attractive but I agree 100% with this article. Its basically an ROK post at this point. I remember some theatre fags and fag hags singing in the middle of the night in the dorms some stupid show tunes. They must have have been reported on since I didn't hear it much later.

Art majors should be added right under the theater fags on this list.

I dated an art major in my blue pill days and she was/is one of most pretentious people I know. The colleagues she introduced me to were either emasculated men with not future or lesbians in denial. Everybody thinks they're going to be the next Monet and walk through the art building like they're tough shit. It's a cringe-fest.

Instead of getting roped into horrible performances, art majors show you shit drawings they made in their "Fundamentals of Picking up a Pencil" class. I lost count at how many times I lied through my teeth so feelings wouldn't be hurt. On top of that, most of the time my observations weren't "deep" enough for the intellectual meaning the art contained.

Yeah, alright.

Don't get seriously involved with these people. In today's world, art and theater is where people with no drive or discipline go to die.

If it doesn't fit, force it... If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

I think I noticed in college. Every single female employed in a teaching role in the theater department is divorced.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm not disagreeing with the OP's points.

However, I will say that a guy should take at least one drama course during his time in college. This is not about meeting girls in class, it's about learning the basics about controlling speech and speaking in a charismatic way. If you've got a shitty voice with the inflection of a goat or worse, a boring monotone, drama class will straighten that right out.

A man's voice is a powerful thing. Drama class (or speech class) forces a young man to develop that voice.