rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help seducing a Japanese model

Couple months ago I met this young aspiring Japanese model online. Somehow convinced her that I run a modeling agency in New York and we'd like to sign her. She was super interested and eager to join.

At first I said I would pay to have her come here to "audition," but then when I realized how much this would cost I kept putting it off, saying I was busy, traveling, etc. Finally she decided to come here on her own. She's arriving next week.

I've already found a temporary "office" for us to meet in, and I actually found a real agency to take her to for an open call (so at least it looks semi-legit). But how do I sleep with her? The obvious way is to bluntly suggest a tit-for-tat requirement - sleep with me and you'll get a modeling contract - but I wonder if there's another way to do it? What kind of game can I use here?

This is her first time here so I can probably just take her out and get her drunk, but I can't bring her back to my place (complicated), and she's sharing a hotel room with her friend. So everything needs to happen in the "office" haha.

Any tips would be really appreciated!

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

She's probably about as much a Japanese model as you are a modelling agent. Say hi to the two gay guys from Catfish for me.

Aspiring isn't the same thing as is.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I'm aspiring to be POTUS.

I look forward to your short stay here.

datelab.washpost.com/
Many of life's questions can be answered right here.

She's tall, young and pretty. Who cares if she's an actual model or not? Also that's the whole point: she wants to be one. That's the whole reason for her trip. Waiting for some actual advice..

This isn't game. This is a scam.

Your post seems a bit ... entitled. Let us know first why you're here. So far it seems that you're here to take (as opposed to give). Some of us may find that a bit challenging to accept from a brand new member.

Have you read the forum rules for newbies?

I had another account that got deleted because I said something negative about Bill Cosby. But before that happened I felt I shared a lot of good advice. Definitely not trying to get something for nothing. Just wondered if anyone had any quick suggestions. Otherwise think I've got this.

In before the ban!

You had another account that was deleted
Yet This account was created in 2013

0-2 OP

[Image: ban_hammer.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I think all the fallout from this rests on her because she's really stupid to be travelling based on such a fancy story instead of settling for some Japanese beta nice guy, but what you're doing is just absurd. Even putting aside all moral concerns over outright lying to someone for months, imagine what you could have done with all that time and plotting instead. This seems like a very inefficient approach...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What we are missing is that there is an actual decent idea here: create your own modelling agency for real. You likely will have to be in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, or maybe one of the Europe fashion cities like Milan, Paris or London.

Just tell the hottest girls that if they want to get the best jobs, that they will have to fuck you. From what I understand, that is how the industry already works. Of course, I would have no problem actually giving them the jobs if they hold up their end, making a fake agency doesn't really seem as good of an idea.

Quote:Quote:

Just tell the hottest girls that if they want to get the best jobs, that they will have to fuck you.

This is against the law.

Not saying it's right or wrong but thought something should be said.

That's a date site scammer.

Their main attack points are common places where guys get found alone and by a computer (nighttime)
Dating sites

Quote: (08-19-2015 05:07 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

What we are missing is that there is an actual decent idea here: create your own modelling agency for real. You likely will have to be in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, or maybe one of the Europe fashion cities like Milan, Paris or London.

I have often thought about doing this in Miami, NYC or both. Someday.