rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Pre-operations

Alright gentlemen. Before the dust settles in Montreal, it's time to get ready for Toronto in 6 days. I expect much of the same treatment, but as of right now things are quiet.

Two things we can work on in the meantime:

1. Monitor all their organizing activity. They may try to divert their existing FB group to Toronto while creating new groups. We have to stay on top of these groups and infiltrate them as best as we can. Without giving too many details right now, counter-intelligence was one of the big keys to success in Montreal.

2. Create a private command center. In the Battle Of Montreal, one flaw was not having a rapid-action response team on the ground to share intelligence. I will be creating a private group off the forum that consists of men distributed throughout the city (i.e. boots on the ground). If you live in Toronto or will attend the lecture, send me a PM and I will get you into the group by Tuesday. Public operations will also continue.

My guess is that things will be quiet until Tuesday or Wednesday. Until then, take it easy and enjoy the monumental victory we just achieved. I'll share more details from Montreal shortly.

I suggest a purchase for this time around:

[Image: attachment.jpg27577]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Some motivation:

Interestingly enough Rocky has abeard just like Roosh and the Russina dude's girlfriend has short hair!

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

This gonna be interesting.

It's probably safe to assume you first location has been compromised. These feminists are stupid but they have also learned from this experience.

They will likely either avoid shutting down your venue so they can show up, or will wait until the last minute to have you booted hoping you won't have an fallback location.

First time actually posting here after lurking for so long. Im not sure if forum newbies can join in this operation but I have an axe to grind with Toronto and would love to assist with counterintelligence/misinformation efforts against the leftists here.

I would definitely say to keep a backup location (or two) in mind should your first one be compromised again. Secondly, it might be time for the mass employment of fireteam tactics that you discussed last year, Roosh, from outside Toronto to act as long range artillery.

Quote:Quote:

So it is...that on the streets and before the freaks of Toronto that the doom of our time will be decided.

Ride on, ride now for Toronto!

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

There may be one political figure in Toronto that could be sympathetic. It would be a long shot, but would be totally awesome to reach out to former mayor and current city councilor....Rob Ford.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:15 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

There may be one political figure in Toronto that could be sympathetic. It would be a long shot, but would be totally awesome to reach out to former mayor and current city councilor....Rob Ford.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

You'd hear the SJW heads exploding across the border. [Image: lol.gif]

HSLD

I don't know if this is possible, but what about reserving a second and secret location ahead of time, perhaps in someone else's name? If the first location doesn't get cancelled like it did in Montreal, then that person could cancel the reservation and get his money back (or not have his credit card charged).

It might depend on cancellation policies and how strict they are, but if a place has a 24 hour (or less) cancellation policy, that might give you enough time to get a fallback location, while giving feminist SJWs too little time to hunt the secret location down.

Just a thought.

By working together to beat and confuse the feminist mobs, we've done two important things:

Had a test run of things to improve and prepare for Toronto.

Hopefully have deterred some from trying to do the same in Toronto.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Depending on booking policies, you might be able to keep several. That way you can let a few be "leaked".

Also, might be a good idea to have a lawyer in Toronto ready if things get messy with the law.

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:07 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Secondly, it might be time for the mass employment of fireteam tactics that you discussed last year, Roosh, from outside Toronto to act as long range artillery.

Agreed, but think any such discussion/action should take place in a forum that is not open to the public. You only have to look at how many 'guests' are browsing this forum constantly now. If the game has changed, it would make sense to be more strategic. By the looks of things the disinformation/counter-intelligence work done for Montreal was successful. However, it only really caught public attention in the 48 hours before the event. There is now an entire week with mainstream attention, MSM exposure, political involvement with the possibility of opportunist politicians making their names off-of shutting this down. It would be unwise to underestimate the potential weight that could be brought to bear against this if sufficient motivation were there. There has been a lot of celebration, rightly so, about the victory over SJW intolerance. However, a lot of it has been along the lines of 'we're smarter than you' 'men are better than girls' etc. It would be complacent to think that this is as hard as it will get, or that the situation could be reduced to such simplistic distinctions.

Should the left throw their weight behind this, they have the means and resources to coordinate something altogether more effective and damaging, and it would be sensible to prepare for that. I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, and you're smart blokes who handled the situation well at short notice, but it's likely another level of PERSEC may be required for what could be coming, and the time could be put to good use forming a more cohesive and considered int./counter int. plan with longer term implications to capitalise on the positive momentum this drama has created.

Roosh,
If I may make a suggestion, it's best to have the speech not at a major hotel as what happened in Montreal, even worst would occur in Feminazi and fag central aka Toronto. Have it in somewhere similar to the Montreal venue. I'll pm you some suggestions, not going to post them here for obvious reasons.

If I may, the enemy was embarrassed at the Battle of Montreal. It seems many of us believe, rightly so, that the Battle of Toronto will be harder.

So Roosh and his close group of advisors may keep things tighter to the vest this time around. Let us do what we are asked. If we feel like we are not privy to certain pieces of information, so be it. It is critical that Toronto falls under the Flag of Roosh.

Some of us not tied deeply to this (i.e. Not the close group of advisors) we may play the fool durimg this week. Like in the movies where the overzealous guy is kept in the dark or made fun of. But he still plays a role.

Be ok with this if it happens. For it is for the good of the cause. I'll be ok if I play the fool in this scenario. Won't be the first time for me [Image: lol.gif]

Roosh and others closely involved, to your success.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:17 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:15 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

[Image: mindblown2.png]

You'd hear the SJW heads exploding across the border. [Image: lol.gif]

In all seriousness, if one person knows what its like to be at war with local media, CBC and CTV its Rob Ford. They might as well have been throwing beer in his face.

Man, no wonder these leftists want to ban guns in America-so they can pull shit like this. I never thought Canadians would be so intrusive. Leave this man alone. Had this been my town someone would have gotten shot. "Get off my damn lawn you freaks."

^^ Some of these journalists or rather paparazzi are lower than scum!
Harassing the mayor on his own private property and getting in his face. Mega kudos for him for not losing his shit and shooting all these useless manginas like the lowly cockroaches that they are.

Ford was the best mayor this sorry of a city had in decades!

Look at the SJW's in Montreal. They do this because they enjoy it, not because they believe in their message. They like to get together, draw their posters while they drink $5 lattes, pretend their agenda matters and stay safe while instigating. They meet in city centers near parks and expensive cafes and where they can be safe and get attention.

If you want this event to go off without a hitch, host it at some boring airport hotel or in some hotel on the outskirts of town that gears itself toward business travelers checking out factories. No way these SJWs will want to get the $800 iphones dirty and be outside of range of some trendy mochajava bullshit place while protesting outside the YYZ Embassy Suites.

Charter a bus to bring you to and from the downtown area and split it among the attendees.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Charged Up [Image: lol.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:58 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Look at the SJW's in Montreal. They do this because they enjoy it, not because they believe in their message. They like to get together, draw their posters while they drink $5 lattes, pretend their agenda matters and stay safe while instigating. They meet in city centers near parks and expensive cafes and where they can be safe and get attention.

If you want this event to go off without a hitch, host it at some boring airport hotel or in some hotel on the outskirts of town that gears itself toward business travelers checking out factories. No way these SJWs will want to get the $800 iphones dirty and be outside of range of some trendy mochajava bullshit place.

Charter a bus to bring you to and from the downtown area and split it among the attendees.

Excellent advice, Brampton and Vaughn come to mind. Kosko would have good input.

Some good ideas in here, but maybe they should be kept in the PM sphere?

Roosh,
I now you've been opposed to this idea, but it's in times like that these that the forum and community at large would benefit tremendously from having a private sub forum for members over a certain amount of posts and or reps.

Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

Quote: (08-09-2015 06:09 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Some good ideas in here, but maybe they should be kept in the PM sphere?

I think it is like weapon development, whatever we are discussing here, there are 20 more advanced steps that are not even being discussed.

Suck on that guests (you know which ones, not directed at the friendlies).

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I don't think americans can comprehend how bad Canada is, especially Toronto. The school system has basically brainwashed all boys to be white knights. Cockblocking by waiters/waitresses and bartenders is very common. Its not even about gaining anything like stealing a guys date, they just hate to see anyone succeed.

Having said all this, i doubt you will have the same experience. The logistics simply don't favor the SJWs.