rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Operation Medusa

It's time for the counterattack.

[Image: attachment.jpg27436]   

I am asking for all hands on deck to help out in one of the following five areas:

1. Infiltrate main staging area for the enemy on Facebook and gather information. Use a fake Facebook account that is not linked to your real identity to message the organizer pretending to be a sniveling male feminist and asking for access to the private group. You make have to click the attend button. Here's the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1469621213354009/

It takes less than 10 minutes to register a new Facebook account and upload a fake profile photo. Either we gain information through infiltration or halt them from expanding the group further. If you are able to gain private access, PM me information or email [email protected].

2. Spread disinformation on the event page. On the public page, contribute updates that distract them and lead them astray. You can also attempt to goad them into making illegal statements that can allow me to pursue legal action (civil or criminal).

3. Counter opposition research on the main perpetrators. With the help of an ROK writer, I am commissioning an investigative journalistic piece that focuses on these three individuals:

(a.) Aurelie Nix - She is the main organizer of the Facebook group and has falsely accused men here of e-rape and e-harassment while she publicly shows off her naked body for the entire internet. She is filing frivolous harassment complaints in bad faith, opening herself up for a civil suit.

[Update: Aurelie seems to have withdrawn from battle. Her replacement is Fannie Gadouas. See more here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49...pid1081658 ]

(b.) Sara Parker Toulson (also Sara Singh Parker Toulson) - She is the organizer of the change.org petition which now has 12,000 signatures. Even though she's a wife and mother, she is spending over 4 hours a day tweeting about me instead of taking care of her family. For the safety of her children, we may have a case to file a complaint with British Columbia social services for her being an unfit, mentally unstable mother. I'm starting to fear for the safety of her children.

(c.) Marie-Ève Dumont - She is the journalist for the Journal Of Montreal that was the first person to publicly doxx the venue for my lecture. The only way she could have gotten this information is from the private protest group, meaning she is likely working with the organizers.

Please email [email protected] with any private information including addresses, phone number, relatives, property they own, and also relevant employers. Do not post private information on the forum. I will relay the information to an ROK writer. This opposition research is standard protocol like in the case of political activism from think tanks and other organizations. If you find evidence that these individuals are mentally ill or abusing children, please contact me immediately.

4. Report their Facebook page for harassment and defamation. The sole reason for the existence of that group is to invent and disseminate laws with the intentions of interfering with a commercial activity. Here's how to report:

[Image: attachment.jpg27435]   

You can do it from your main account since Facebook does not share the source of reports. The page in question: https://www.facebook.com/events/1469621213354009/

5. Contact sympathetic individuals in Canada. If you speak French or are familiar with conservative public figures in Quebec, tweet them asking to take a look at the ongoing censorship campaign against me that is enabled by the media, particularly the Journal Of Montreal. Here's an example of a reader who helped out.

Two more action items to share with you:

1. Counter-media campaign begins tomorrow. I have been radio interviewed by a conservative figure in Quebec. This interview will broadcast tomorrow and show the distortions and lies that are being used by the enemy. Please spread this interview to other Canadians.

2. Names of protesters have been identified. Someone has used the FB page to share the full names of all feminist and SJW's whose agreement to attend a protest in front of the venue caused it to get canceled. It mentions that it is a permanent archive.

That's it for now. Without the help I've received so far, I would not have been able to book an alternate venue. There's still quite a bit of work left to do, but I'm sure we can come victorious in the end. Thanks.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Those people are looking at the forum too so not a good idea to have this all in public.

[Image: post-51881-commando-suiting-up-gif-Imgur-EJhY.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (08-05-2015 11:33 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Those people are looking at the forum too so not a good idea to have this all in public.

Without saying too much, there is already private coordination. This plan is the public part.

[Image: mFvC3ym.gif]

[Image: anigif_enhanced-5734-1411489208-22.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

"Operation Medusa" [Image: lol.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: bruce-lee-o.gif]

[Image: Charging-Bull-17.jpg]

[Image: p5skd.gif]

[Image: p5sp3.gif]

Wow that 2nd gif seems kind of continuous - pat myself on the back [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Also what other weak points do they have? I want to get ready for a wave two counterattack in case the backup venue gets cancelled or something else.

Roosh you want an every possibility thought list? No matter how remote the possibility? I suggest to anyone that they PM their thoughts to Roosh, no need to give them additional ideas to consider using to stop the presentation.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

[Image: tumblr_mbjhjcC08b1qjonawo1_500.gif]

It is just mind-blowing why anyone would give these freaks authority over anything? They are clearly failures in life.

God the world is a fucked up place right now. That mountain cabin seems better every year.

Deus vult!

[Image: Gc46Pgm.gif?1]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

You do have some support over there Roosh.

Check out this link from 4 weeks ago before all this kicked off.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49059-...pid1065014

Maybe reaching out wouldn't be a bad idea?

Quote:Quote:

Mission Statement

European Canadians make up three-quarters of the Canadian population but there has been no group advocating our interests in the national dialogue.

The rise of special interest groups from other cultures and regions, and growing attacks on European concepts of law, liberty, economics and identity, now require a response.

The Council of European Canadians is a group of public-minded individuals who believe the European heritage and character of Canada should be maintained and enhanced.

Public participation is welcomed.

Executed Number 4

I just put out a video planting the battle flag:

Quote: (08-06-2015 01:48 AM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Executed Number 4

Done this as well.

You need some people to look after you. Props man.

Quote: (08-06-2015 02:06 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I just put out a video planting the battle flag:

"[We] are from the Middle East...we are a stubborn people."

"I will not back down. You picked the wrong guy."

[Image: xDcuduJ.gif]

All those actions are effective at targeting the leaders of this totalitarian Stalinesque denouncing attack. However it is quite telling that such a trifle thing was even breached by a feminist in front of parliament. Still she smartly calls upon the Justice Minister directly. If the minister decides to act, then not much can be done for now.

The current system in the West is turning ever more totalitarian and the governments ADORE this kind of self-censoring and STASI-behavior. This is what the future shall look like - step out of line from the Groupthink collective and you shall be punished by the Marxist collective.

I think that move by the feminists came too late and it's too weak, but it is certainly prudent to act against it.

Sorry Canadians, but I no longer have any interest in visiting your country. This is 14th century hysteria.