rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Supposbly the boxing match is happening. Personally, I like Rhonda. I think she is a good martial artist and a good fighter, not bad looking either,but she is too overhyped. I think in a MMA match she could actually take Flloyd. In a boxing match, not so much. I kind of want her to lose not because of dislike, but to shut up the girl power nonsense. May stop people from hyping her up as well.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Link?
There is no way this fight is happening unless is some exhibition crap...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Rousey Vs Mayweather

boxing match?

She's doesn't have a chance in hell. the odds will be 1000/1

Rousey Vs Mayweather

It is some exhibition crap. Here is the link.

http://bballbeast.com/floyd-mayweather-a...da-rousey/

Rousey Vs Mayweather

I don't even know who this Rousey person is, but there is no way any athletic commission in any state would sanction this.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Personally I think this is disgusting and it's one of the big reasons of why I am becoming disappointed with the UFC in general.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

They will let her win. Can't let him deflate her planet sized ego.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Extracube, want to share your thoughts on that comment.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Definitely fake. I did a quick google search, no legit site is reporting this

Rousey Vs Mayweather

They'd probably make Floyd still use boxing gloves and she gets to use ufc gloves. If he got to use ufc gloves, it would probably only take 1-2 punches to knock her ass out.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Mayweather is never going to step into the ring with someone from the UFC. He often takes the stance when people from the UFC bait him with this kind of thing that he is unaware of them or doesn't even care to respond. He is protecting his brand and keeping boxing separate from the UFC.

The guy steps in the ring for 100s of millions not thousands.

The UFC are trying to be smart and blend the two sports in peoples minds since boxing is worth so much money and has the better global profile. I don't see boxing or boxers allowing this to happen.

Case in point...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/20/845...y-ufc-news

They want to get a reaction from boxing and hopefully bring themselves up to that level.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Atlantic, very good point. I think you're right.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Fake ass site.

Never.

Gonna.

Happen.

Floyd would beat Roussey in boxing. Is this even a question?

Obviously Roussey would kill Floyd in Judo.

They both know where their talents lie and wont step into the others domain.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Rousey sparring with a man. I dare you to not laugh.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

It doesn't matter if it's MMA/UFC style fighting. A woman fighting a trained male fighter of any style gets her shit rocked.

You don't get there till you get there

Rousey Vs Mayweather

One punch would take the fight out of her, the second would put her down, a third might kill her. Don't forget, Rousey refused to fight the tranny MMA fighter Fallon Fox because she knows that even a weak man is more than a match for a strong woman.

She gets her ego pumped up from sparring with men who aren't allowed to hurt her and starts running her mouth for publicity - but she knows the truth.

Quote:Quote:

UFC women's bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey, has stated she is not willing to take on Fox; she cites an unfair advantage due to bone density and male bone structure. She stated in her interview with TMZ, "if you go through puberty as a man it’s not something you can reverse…There’s no undo button on that." UFC president Dana White stated that "bone structure is different, hands are bigger, jaw is bigger, everything is bigger. I don’t believe in it. I don’t think someone who used to be a man and became a woman should be able to fight a woman.”

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Even if we were to take this site at its word...and believe that the quotes from Mayweather are 100% legit. It sounds more like Mayweather is just trash talking Roussey and has no intention of fighting her.

“We’ll donate to whatever charity supports women who look like men” Said Floyd Mayweather

“Rhonda’s writing checks that her ass or bank account can’t cash. If I hit her it wouldn’t b women abuse, because she’s a 100% man.” – Floyd

It's obvious that Rousey has no chance in a boxing match against Mayweather. But even if it was an MMA fight I'd, be putting my money on Mayweather.

(Unless it was one of those exhibitions where they let the woman win...you know for equality...)

Rousey Vs Mayweather

I just heard exclusive news that Russia's most famous boxer Ivan Drago has challenged her to a fight. For some reason, he insists they marry before they step into the ring. . .

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Quote: (07-24-2015 10:16 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Rousey sparring with a man. I dare you to not laugh.

Sparring with girls is not something to take seriously at all, bitches like to be handled and throw around, getting pinned or locked in some triangle position.
Used them for fun on the mat and they kept coming at with that same serious look as rhonda on their face until I noticed through one's rashguard

[Image: b2d0f8e85a389099b2f6ffa7c3265480_400x400.jpeg]

Rhonda must in the same state of arousal being manhandle like she was.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Rousey Vs Mayweather

Mayweather via brutal 1st round KO in either boxing or MMA.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

People act like Mayweather couldn't simply take a quick refresher course on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and get up to speed with MMA. Learning a few throws and locks isn't rocket science, especially when you have a massive strength advantage.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Rousey Vs Mayweather

I'm not even sure FM would need any specific training to beat this creature at MMA.

Elite level male boxers struggle to lay a hand on the guy!

The whole idea offends me.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

As RioNomad said, Mayweather by rapid and brutal KO, irrespective of which rules they were to fight under - but it'll never be allowed to happen. People hate Floyd for his public persona (apparently a good dude off camera) and he gets called soft in some circles because he doesn't 'fight', but make no mistake, Floyd is as tough as a coffin nail, a world class athlete and a once in a generation fighter. If this fight were to be made, it would be state sanctioned murder.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

I would rather watch a Rousey Mayweather sex tape.

Don't debate me.

Rousey Vs Mayweather

^^ [Image: agree2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before