rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were rich...

If you were rich...

Hey, long time lurker and finally decided to make an account.

Me and my buddies were just chilling and had a discussion, and I thought about asking this forum right away since you guys are the experts.

If you were rich, and you had the choice of having 5 different estates anywhere in the world, what cities would you choose? Keep in mind, you are single, so the amount of hot women plays a very important role lol. But so does climate, etc.

For me, it would be:

1. Miami
2. NYC
3. Nice/Cannes
4. Milan
5. Rio/Floripa/Porto Alegre/Buenos Aires/Cordoba/Beirut/Barcelona/Toronto (cannot decide between these lol)

Let's see what the experts would choose. Should be interesting...

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-07-2011 07:58 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Me and my buddies were just chilling and had a discussion, and I thought about asking this forum right away since you guys are the experts.

If you were rich, and you had the choice of having 5 different estates anywhere in the world, what cities would you choose? Keep in mind, you are single, so the amount of hot women plays a very important role lol. But so does climate, etc.

For me, it would be:

1. Miami
2. NYC
3. Nice/Cannes
4. Milan
5. Rio/Floripa/Porto Alegre/Buenos Aires/Cordoba/Beirut/Barcelona/Toronto (cannot decide between these lol)

NYC no ifs buts about it, i spent my teenager years in the street of Brooklyn & Queens, in my opinion there's no city in the world like NYC, even when i'm out in 3rd world countries living it up like a king, i miss the subway, i miss the brownstones in brooklyn, the rowhomes in astoria, hip-hop music and the bright lights of manhattan, and most important of all i miss the people.

I fucking love NYC.

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-07-2011 07:58 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

For me, it would be:

1. Miami
2. NYC
3. Nice/Cannes
4. Milan

Miami should be considered only if one speaks fluent Spanish so that is out of the question for me.

Anyways, here are my top 5:

1. NYC
2. Riga
3. Philadelphia
4. Las Vegas
5. Vienna (Austria)

Unfortunately I can't pick any South American cities as I haven't been to that continent

If you were rich...

Great question.

Here are mine

1. Miami Beach (Jan, Feb, March, Dec)
2. Colombia (city undecided. Need further research).
3. Spain (Probably Barcelona, possibly other coastal town, Summertime)
4. NYC (no explanation necessary)
5. Still haven't been to Asia. Maybe Australia, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Montenegro. Basque Country France (coastal town) Need more travel.

This is kind of depressing, I guess I need to travel more!

If you were rich...

Stockholm
Budapest
Brazilian city (to be decided)
Montreal or Toronto
Tokyo

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

If you were rich...

Mine would be in nor particular order

1. Miami
2. Rio de Janeiro or Sao Pualo
3. Medellin or Bogota
4. Barcelona
5. Tokyo

If you were rich...

In no particular order:
Rio de Janeiro, Jan-Feb, leading up to Carnaval, the greatest show and the biggest party on Earth.
Tokyo, the most amazing city in the world bar none, March and October. March is glorious in Japan, specially Tokyo as it's their cherry blossom period where girls are particularly feminine and aroused for some reason.
Montreal, July-August: tons of festivals during that time and Montreal during the summer is mega dope.
Barcelona: amazing city, awesome nightlife, deliious food and a superb place to base onself to explore Europe.
Bangkok, an addictive city where I'd like to spend half the year.

If you were rich...

1. L.A. or San Francisco - because I live here and California is one of my favorite places on earth.
2. NYC - A penthouse overlooking central park
3. Barcelona - Probably the most well-balanced city in the world w/ regard to offerings.
4. Rio de Janeiro - in the Leblon or Sao Conrado area. I'm open to a different Brazilian city but Rio is all I've seen.
5. Rome or Paris - undecided.
6. Heck, I'll throw in a sixth, a place where I'd have a ranch when I just need to chill and enjoy the clean air and nature. Maybe on a Caribbean island or Costa Rica. Or even somewhere in the mountains.

If you were rich...

This is a tough one, but a very good topic. To preface this, I'm going to assume that since I'm rich I can also afford an aircraft of my choice with which to easily hop between my chosen residences. I choose this.

They cost about $800,000+ to run with full crew and pilots(those are just fixed costs-add another $3000+ for every hour you're in the air), but I assume I've got the money to easily keep that covered. I'll charter it out to my other rich friends who can't quite afford their own jet and perhaps even make a little cash back to lower my expenses. with a range of over 12,000 Kilometers, I can cover a lot of distance quite efficiently.

My 5 residences would be as follows:

1. Sydney-I'd use this as my "base" out east, from which I could regularly make short hops on the jet to other parts of Asia (Japan, Thailand, Phillippines, SK, etc). The G550 might have the range to hit Dubai from here, but I've got other bases for that. I had to choose between this and Tokyo, and Sydney wins because it is slightly less expensive and in an english speaking nation. Women are laid back too.

2. Jamaica-No one particular place, I'd probably have several residences on the island. From here, I'd easily be able to hop through the rest of the Caribbean and into Latin America.
My reasons for choosing Jamaica are personal. I have an emotional tie to it being Jamaican and quite a few familial ties that'd make life easier there. I can base the jet on the island and cover all of South, Central and Northern America from here with its range. I can also easily relax here, and hop to St. Barts or any other island where my boats will primarily be kept.

3. Paris-I need a base in Europe. London weather and women suck, although the place can be sick if you're rich. I can just live in Paris and take short hops to London, as well as the south of France, Monaco, and the rest of Europe.

4. NYC-I need at least one base in the US, and if I'm rich I'll also need to do a lot of business. Chances are, whatever work I'll be doing to make all of this money will start in the Big Apple, so I'll maintain a penthouse here and keep a car or two.

5. Cape Town-With this one I now have all of the Earth's inhabited continents easily covered. From here, I can make relatively short hops on the G5 to Dubai, or Nairobi, or wherever I want to go in this part of the world. Plenty of business to be done in Southern Africa as well.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-07-2011 11:55 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

This is a tough one, but a very good topic. To preface this, I'm going to assume that since I'm rich I can also afford an aircraft of my choice with which to easily hop between my chosen residences. I choose this.

They cost about $800,000+ to run with full crew and pilots(those are just fixed costs-add another $3000+ for every hour you're in the air), but I assume I've got the money to easily keep that covered. I'll charter it out to my other rich friends who can't quite afford their own jet and perhaps even make a little cash back to lower my expenses. with a range of over 12,000 Kilometers, I can cover a lot of distance quite efficiently.

My 5 residences would be as follows:

1. Sydney-I'd use this as my "base" out east, from which I could regularly make short hops on the jet to other parts of Asia (Japan, Thailand, Phillippines, SK, etc). The G550 might have the range to hit Dubai from here, but I've got other bases for that. I had to choose between this and Tokyo, and Sydney wins because it is slightly less expensive and in an english speaking nation. Women are laid back too.

2. Jamaica-No one particular place, I'd probably have several residences on the island. From here, I'd easily be able to hop through the rest of the Caribbean and into Latin America.
My reasons for choosing Jamaica are personal. I have an emotional tie to it being Jamaican and quite a few familial ties that'd make life easier there. I can base the jet on the island and cover all of South, Central and Northern America from here with its range. I can also easily relax here, and hop to St. Barts or any other island where my boats will primarily be kept.

3. Paris-I need a base in Europe. London weather and women suck, although the place can be sick if you're rich. I can just live in Paris and take short hops to London, as well as the south of France, Monaco, and the rest of Europe.

4. NYC-I need at least one base in the US, and if I'm rich I'll also need to do a lot of business. Chances are, whatever work I'll be doing to make all of this money will start in the Big Apple, so I'll maintain a penthouse here and keep a car or two.

5. Cape Town-With this one I now have all of the Earth's inhabited continents easily covered. From here, I can make relatively short hops on the G5 to Dubai, or Nairobi, or wherever I want to go in this part of the world. Plenty of business to be done in Southern Africa as well.

This is a weird list.

Syndey is fun i guess. Ok

Jamaica? I hope you love blackwomen

Pairs over Barcelona?!?!?!

Cape Town? Why in gods earth would you want to LIVE in Cape Town South Africa? [Image: huh.gif]

Very different list to say the least.....

If you were rich...

"Cape Town? Why in gods earth would you want to LIVE in Cape Town South Africa? "

Dash, I wont speak for Athlone McGinnis but this may have something to do with it:

[Image: capetown-africa-solar-hot-water-heating-market.jpg]

[Image: south-africa.jpg]

Doesn't look too shabby.

(Never been, but wouldn't mind. Has sick waves too).

Here is J-Bay:

If you were rich...

Is Barcelona really that highly looked at? I honestly thought the women in Milan and Paris were better looking than in Barcelona, and I like the tanned, dark hair green eyes look.

Also I have a question for whoever has been to different brazilian cities. Out of Rio, Porto Alegre and Floripa, which has the hotter women? and the overall better lifestyle. How would that city compare to Buenos Aires/Cordoba?

If you were rich...

1bliss -

"Is Barcelona really that highly looked at? "

Yeah, I think people really like it for the "overall" vibe. Myself included. ie Architecture, transportation, ease of use, food, wine, nightlife, smoking, girls, beach, weather, art, culture, style, location, subway, walk-ability, sheer beauty etc.

If someone would let me know a place that defeats it in all categories, I am all ears.

I mean, what are your thoughts?

[Image: barcelona_parc_guell_sunset.jpeg]

(I am really getting the hang of the posting photos thing).

If you can have a bad trip with that view, then your problems probably don't end there. The place looks like half a tab of Esctacy and half a hit of acid.

"I honestly thought the women in Milan and Paris were better looking than in Barcelona, and I like the tanned, dark hair green eyes look."

Barcelona in my opinion gets an extremely bad rap on here for girls.

I sometimes wonder (not pointing this at you) if people go there and only hit up places in the old city or Las Ramblas where American girls hang out.

Granted, my views may be skewed, as I infiltrated the Model set when I was last there, but if you go to any of the top clubs, I can't see how anyone could complain about the quality of girl there.

Now if you are talking about ease of swoop?

I would agree that local girls there are black diamond.

And granted, Milan and Paris also have insanely hot girls.

If you were rich...

Hmm fair enough. I don't know, to me it seemed as though the girls in Milan were more 'sexy', all stylish, walking around in stilletos everywhere, and had absolutely stunning faces. The spanish girls were more conservative and not interested. There werent many UGLY girls, but there wasn't anything stunning. And this coming from a guy who likes the spanish/portuguese/italian tanned, darker feature look.

I want to check Barcelona out one more time. Everyone talks great about it, I'd love to give it another shot.

PS don't get me wrong, if I had a smoking hot wife and we were looking to settle, Barcelona would definitely be a good option though.

If you were rich...

1bliss-

Don't get me wrong either, Paris and Milan are insane.

Keep in mind also, I may also be somewhat skewed in my thinking of Barcelona. (Which is why I always challenge people to tell me about doper places. I want someone to tell me a place that beats it.)

I lived there for over a year when I was 20 (first time I lived in another country for that long), so it is kind of like a first love.

If you were rich...

G,

That dont look to shabby but what about the women and overall infrastructure?!?! you can find beaches like that in much better all around cities imo. I could be wrong tho. Never been to Cape Town. Maybe someone can make a case for it. Top 5 destination to live in though?

1bliss

Floripa is held in pretty high regard. Awesome beaches. Rich ppl, beautiful girls. Id prefer Rio as it has MORE to offer.

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-08-2011 01:10 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

G,

That dont look to shabby but what about the women and overall infrastructure?!?! you can find beaches like that in much better all around cities imo. I could be wrong tho. Never been to Cape Town. Maybe someone can make a case for it. Top 5 destination to live in though?

1bliss

Floripa is held in pretty high regard. Awesome beaches. Rich ppl, beautiful girls. Id prefer Rio as it has MORE to offer.
I have never been to Brazil but would LOVE to. I love brazilian women (those victoria secret models specifically lol), but I hear Rio de Janeiro is veryyyyy overrated in terms of women.

From what I have read, Porto Alegre is absolutely filled with hot brazilians with the european look (what I like).

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-08-2011 01:14 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2011 01:10 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

G,

1bliss

I have never been to Brazil but would LOVE to. I love brazilian women (those victoria secret models specifically lol), but I hear Rio de Janeiro is veryyyyy overrated in terms of women.

From what I have read, Porto Alegre is absolutely filled with hot brazilians with the european look (what I like).

Porta Alegre is very nice from what I hear.! Just wish it had a beach!

Trust me there is MORE than enough hot girls in Rio! I almost broke my neck daily walking around!

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-08-2011 01:07 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

1bliss-

Don't get me wrong either, Paris and Milan are insane.

Keep in mind also, I may also be somewhat skewed in my thinking of Barcelona. (Which is why I always challenge people to tell me about doper places. I want someone to tell me a place that beats it.)

I lived there for over a year when I was 20 (first time I lived in another country for that long), so it is kind of like a first love.

I prefer Madrid than Barcelona...

If you were rich...

I'm from Cape Town and not that I'm biased [Image: wink.gif]
However, we we were named as the top travel destination in the world for 2011.
http://hsmai-europe.com/2011/05/04/cape-...stination/

If you were rich...

Quote: (06-08-2011 12:52 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[Image: barcelona_parc_guell_sunset.jpeg]

Ha... you had to post this picture. Now, I will be depressed for the remainder of the day and maybe the week.

My list

1. Barcelona
2. Montreal (A good mix of N America and France, I need my dose of French women, Cheese and Wine[Image: smile.gif])
3. Some Brazilian city (Most probably Sao Paulo)
4. Bangkok (If you have a disposable income of $5000 then you can live like a king and travel to others parts of Asia)
5. A city in the Balkans.

If you were rich...

Cape Town is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in the world. There is extreme poverty but there is also extreme wealth. Many houses/apartments go for $10m and upwards. Go to the right venues and there will be lots of 9+'s there. http://www.selfcateringhols.com/images/p..._Beach.jpg

If you were rich...

Dash Global -

"you can find beaches like that in much better all around cities imo."

Which cities?

bars -

"I prefer Madrid than Barcelona..."

Interesting.

How come?

If you were rich...

I see all you guys mentioning Miami, NYC, Barcelona, but IMO if you have money to burn, like Larry Ellison, I would pick a small college town off the map where I will be sought after by young women in every corner cuz I have the biggest nuts in town, and the city mayor is my weekend golf buddy. Hell, I'm rich; this means I can fly an interior decorator and architect from Miami to pimp my pad to look like a South Beach oceanfront loft with a Japanese garden like Mr. Miyagis!

Here's why. Miami, NYC, Rio, LA have tons of rich guys in late model Bentleys and Yachts. You are just another one. It's better to be a BIG fish in a small pond, not a shark in an ocean of killer whales and dolphins.

I can always fly to Miami for a weekend fuck fest cuz I'm RIIICCCHH BITCH!!

Mixx

If you were rich...

Well I picked SoBe because if you're rich, it's just beautiful to live there. Everyday's a holiday. Chilling everyday with money in South Beach > chilling everyday with money in Gainesville/Cordoba I think.

Same with Beverly Hills.