rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody know how to best game Russian women?

I have a date with a cute Russian blonde girl tomorrow. Science grad student, mid-20s. She's been in America for a few years now but still ESL.

Roosh never wrote Bang Russia - any guys on here have experiences with gaming Russian women, or is it pretty much standard procedure?

Respectfully, a search should always be your first step in asking a question or posting something new - in case it has been covered or there may be a duplicate in case of an article/news event. I am going to help you out, I did a quick search below.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=01264455029...gsc.page=1

Millennial by chance?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I actually did search the forum for "Russian" first before posting, and looked through the first 100 results but saw nothing. Thanks for the link.

Quote: (07-17-2015 05:08 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Respectfully, a search should always be your first step in asking a question or posting something new - in case it has been covered or there may be a duplicate in case of an article/news event. I am going to help you out, I did a quick search below.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=01264455029...gsc.page=1

Millennial by chance?

Lessen the sarcastic game; increase the provider/intellectual/traditional game. Don't let her stone-cold demeanor throw you off. If she is still in your company, you are doing well.

P.S. Expect she will not even feign to pick up the tab. You are the man, you pay for everything, and hold open doors.