rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

@cernovich and @heartiste accounts suspended

Not sure if this is news, did not see a thread about it but both https://twitter.com/cernovich and https://twitter.com/heartiste are showing "account suspended" right now.

PlayDangerously is still up. Also a hashtag #FreeMikeCernovich.

Could be innocuous, or could be the feminism's crackdown on neomasculinity?

I find the timing of this quite interesting. We're in the 3rd+ week into Roosh's world tour, and now this?

Also Mike Cernovich Wiki Page Deleted

Certainly looks like this was part of a coordinated effort:

https://twitter.com/GoodOldWM/status/620874311469928448

[Image: CJ3J486UkAAEIMy.jpg]

so strange. I'm starting to make a tinfoil hat right now.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Cernovich is apparently back up, but Heartiste is still suspended.

HSLD

Fucking ridiculous... I'm curious to see how this danger and plays out.
[Image: polls_Fight_the_power_seagull_1337_78902...large.jpeg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Weird. You can see heartiste's last tweets on his blog. I don't see any reason why he should have been suspended.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Just in case there was any doubt the twitter support staff is in bed with these people:

[Image: V4pmgiD.png]

edit: rest of the gloating here. Lol that she refers to them as the "Twitter safety team". https://twitter.com/randileeharper/statu...7780681728

Quote:Quote:

I don't see any reason why he should have been suspended.

I'm of the Heartistian school of red pill thought, but even here many don't like him. It's a shame really, he's one of the only few willing to bridge game realtalk and political realtalk.

Mike is back up. Allegedly posted an "illegal" image, whatever that is.

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:06 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I don't see any reason why he should have been suspended.

I'm of the Heartistian school of red pill thought, but even here many don't like him. It's a shame really, he's one of the only few willing to bridge game realtalk and political realtalk.

It's because most men are far more sensitive with their feelings than they realize.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

As a black man, I'm not a fan of a lot of Heartiste's political talk. However, his thoughts on everything else are miles past exceptional. I don't have to agree with a 100% of someone's thoughts to support them 100%. Regardless of how he would feel towards me as a human being personally, the idea of the "Twitter Thought Police" cracking down on him makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I wish more people were like you, dads. White, black, red, or yellow.

-G

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:14 AM)dads Wrote:  

As a black man, I'm not a fan of a lot of Heartiste's political talk. However, his thoughts on everything else are miles past exceptional. I don't have to agree with a 100% of someone's thoughts to support them 100%. Regardless of how he would feel towards me as a human being personally, the idea of the "Twitter Thought Police" cracking down on him makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I don't want to derail this thread but I feel like this is one of those discussions that the manosphere needs to have sometime soon, even if it is a third rail. The portion of the "red pill" community that trends toward white nationalism is very off-putting to people. On the other hand, they do bring up good points about what seems like a coordinated effort to destroy European populations and identity.

It's unfortunately very difficult to have a discussion about this sort of thing, and it would be nice to hammer out a coherent philosophy in regards to the race issue. The only way I can think of doing that is actually talking about it. I know way too many quality red pill Black, Asian, and Latino dudes, and sticking all of them into a category of "non-white" and labeling them "bad" doesn't help our cause.

How can I help these two get back onto Twitter and Wikipedia?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

So El Chapo Guapman can threaten a US citizen with bodily harm and not get suspended, but heartiste and Cernovich got suspended for...what exactly?

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:51 AM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

So El Chapo Guapman can threaten a US citizen with bodily harm and not get suspended, but heartiste and Cernovich got suspended for...what exactly?

Apparently for "offending" Randi Harper.

It looks like Mike's account is back. Apparently the SJWs spam-reported his account.

I wish I could find my post where I predicted that they would ban everyone on Twitter who is red pill/neomasculine eventually, but it's coming, so this isn't a surprise. Go ahead, join Twitter if you want. You get on their platforms, you'll lose. That's the end game.

Ultimately, the victory is stopping the spread of their platforms. "Oh you're on Twitter? Sorry to hear."

You mean this "mom and dad should have watched tv that night" where erections go to die colored hair warthog?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_Harper

[Image: OBSDyGirl.png]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Why should Cernovich have a Wikipedia page in the first place?

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:14 AM)dads Wrote:  

I hear you. I get really sick of his "diversity+proximity=war" mantra and much of what he writes as "RealTalk" is essentially anti-black propaganda.

But I also think that he has a lot of valid points and his ideological opponents are just as bad (if not dramatically worse and often flat-out hypocrites). It's their idiocy that gives Heartiste his power. I've seen blatant anti-white racism (not "reverse racism," just racism). I've seen minority resentment. It's hard as fuck to find any discussion about immigration that isn't maliciously biased one way or the other. Liberal SWPL hypocrite racism is real. Many of them live in white communities, marry white people, send their kids to white-dominated schools, and patronize white businesses yet they will be the first ones to go denouncing the Confederate Battle Flag. They will make anti-racist jokes to other whites show off how sensitive they are and to conceal their own doubts racist beliefs.

That's not how diversity really works. When diversity actually works, it's because the diverse people set aside their fucking differences, and they do that by focusing on some shared values. Whether it's getting laid, playing a sport (or a videogame), running a business, criticizing corporate media agendas, or planning a community event, everyone puts the shared goal ABOVE their differences. They don't dwell on their grievances and obsess about internal power relationships or structural biases. They just work together and get shit done.

The pro-diversity crowd has it all wrong. They're well past the point where their rhetoric is counter-productive, serving only to keep race on everyone's mind and distracting otherwise good people from focusing on things that actually matter. Sure, hardcore racists still exist. But that's the thing: they are hardcore racists for a reason and the only real way to handle the holdouts is one at a time (or just wait for them to die). Meanwhile, the pro-diversity agendas are doing nothing but spread resentment on all sides and raise a new generation of racists with backwards priorities. In my view, a reactionary like Heartiste is a symptom of this problem. If the pro-diversity agenda would chill the fuck out and stop being such hypocrites and assholes, then Heartiste would not have the same appeal. He would probably not bother to talk about it half as much as he does.

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:39 AM)dog Wrote:  

I don't want to derail this thread but I feel like this is one of those discussions that the manosphere needs to have sometime soon, even if it is a third rail. The portion of the "red pill" community that trends toward white nationalism is very off-putting to people. On the other hand, they do bring up good points about what seems like a coordinated effort to destroy European populations and identity.

It's unfortunately very difficult to have a discussion about this sort of thing, and it would be nice to hammer out a coherent philosophy in regards to the race issue. The only way I can think of doing that is actually talking about it. I know way too many quality red pill Black, Asian, and Latino dudes, and sticking all of them into a category of "non-white" and labeling them "bad" doesn't help our cause.
The problems aren't race related, they are cultural. Not liking "black culture" is called racism in an effort to shut down opposition.

To the thread:
Isn't that why Mike's friend "The Derb" was fired? He wrote an article about avoiding blacks because enough of them are openly hostile to whites.