rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Find this Harvard MBA a girlfriend and he'll pay you 10K"

This guy is so desperate for "love" that he's going to pay someone to find him an LTR. I'm sure plenty of washed-up sluts will be interested in marrying him and making him their beta provider. This might have been me had I not found Game.

(Cringeworthy) story here

"Ren You is a 29-year-old with a Harvard MBA and a job at a private equity firm. He is also someone who does not like to be inefficient and does not want to miss out on opportunities. Those two character traits led You to develop a novel way to find love.

The Birmingham, Alabama, resident is offering $10,000 to anyone who can find him a girlfriend of six months or more. "

Lol, I think we just found an answer to the "dating websites that favor men" thread.

Is it possible to look any more pathetic? Guy is actually in good shape, and is pretty solid looking as shown by the pic below. Having that going for him, and being a Harvard MBA, my guess is he has that asian sperg game. When you have as much going for you as he does, you don't need to have game, just have to not come off as a complete sperg.

[Image: DSC_0287_cuifmn.jpg]

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Guy is either gay or loves himself too much.

I'll go ahead and assume that he wants me to give her a test drive before handing her over.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I guess I have another take. He gets people to bring him women, fucks them for 5 months, dumps them and never has to pay out a cent.

As an China guy i just fucking asian americans. What a wuss.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a poster on Wall Street Oasis.

This guy is headed for so much trouble, he has no idea.
Nothing says chump like putting up 10K to get a ltr. All he needs is a wingman and spend a few nights a week out and hit churches on Sunday morning. Dressing sharp and acting confident he would have a girl in a couple of weeks. Sad thing is he doesnt knkw where to begin and to proud to make a mistake.
Fail.

Further proof that a good looking face and "swole" body are useless if you can not even hold a normal conversation with a girl.

He actually would do extremely well on seekingarrangement.com and actually be offering the girls cash and paying them to be his girlfriend.

I mean fuck, if he learned game, got good at talking to girls and escalating, he probably has logistics set, I see him as having unlimited potential that will never be realized. But it's like he *wants* to play a beta bucks role instead.

edit
I'd introduce him to Paul Janka, another Harvard alum and see if he could help out one of his Harvard alumnai. I am guessing with a coupld of tweaks, the guy in the OP could do absolutely clean up

I don't really know what to make of this. I'm thinking that this guy might know a lot more than a lot of the posters here are giving him credit for and he is just so consumed with work and keeping in shape that he really has no time or energy to go out and start cold approaching girls or to build a social circle. I'm sure $10,000 really isn't that much to him and if the person who he pays gets him a real quality girl, it could be a win/win for him, assuming that he's knowledgeable and experienced enough to avoid having her doing any real damage, financial or otherwise. If he really doesn't know what he's doing, then yeah, he's really setting himself here.

He may for whatever reason want a lot of media attention which he has gotten. Very possibly a hidden motive here. If that is the case he is playing the media like a fiddle. The last sentence of his "who I am" portion of his website which I posted below makes me think hes a huge sperg though. Why would anybody put that in an about me section?

Hi. My name's Ren. I moved to Bham last summer from Boston after graduating from business school. I work in finance. I grew up in a suburb of DC. I like short, abrupt sentences, followed by longer ones with multiple commas.

Maybe he's playing the fool to catch other fools.

I doubt that a complete sperg would look like that (that's a well-trained body) and have a MBA at Harvard.

If he can't hook them in to start a relationship, how the hell does he keep one for 6 months?

Unless he just pays them.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-05-2015 08:09 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

I doubt that a complete sperg would look like that (that's a well-trained body) and have a MBA at Harvard.

You'd be surprised.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Send him Bang

Quote: (07-06-2015 12:47 AM)Excelsior Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2015 08:09 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

You'd be surprised.

Yeah. I met a former NFL player recently, who likely is autistic or has aspergers or something like that.

either amazing hustle or retarded flash.

Still undecided on which one it is.

I am leaning more towards the 1st, but thats the eternal optimist in me

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

The fact that he can't find a girl with the money, status and body means he must have pretty shitty game.
It might be he's doing this for PR but I believe he's just taking logical efficiency to the extreme.

I can tell you from knowing people in finance, you get some super aspergery people. Aspergers people can learn to understand social dynamics but its not instinctual. It's like learning math for regular people since aspergers people have to learn social awareness and social cues. If asperger people are taught wrong, they're pretty ackward. But the ones that learn game plus aspergers are actually pretty amazing because they can play a very non-emotional efficient game. In Neil's "The Game", he mentioned the same thing about aspergers guys being pussy monsters when they learned to apply the game.

So someone should really send him a copy of Bang.

Quote:Quote:

“Look at it this way: if you work 12 hours/day, how would you want to spend the few waking hours you have left?,” You explains on DateRen.com. “Probably not standing around in a bar with your fingers crossed. This is way more fun for me.”

The guy wants a buffer.
Rollo explained that guys use buffers to avoid being rejected. This guy does not want to invest his time. So he delegates it to other people - for money. He does not want to be rejected, he wants others to be.

Another quote:

The $10,000 offer made me come off rich but my family is very middle-class
You work in a private equity. So you try to mask yourself as "I'm middle class".
[Image: stfu.gif]

And finally:

“I think given the six months, I’ll be able to tell if you’re a fraud because that’s a long time to be my girlfriend and spend time with me,” You said. “If two people are going to split the $10,000 and one work basically to spend time with me, it’s a lot of time over six months.”

“If you do the math, I’m not sure who is willing to do this in lieu of a minimum wage job when you could probably make more in the job,” he said.

Let's recap:
1. He thinks that he will be able to know if a girl is fraud [Image: wtf.jpg]
How on earth are you going to know that? You have 0 experiences with girls!

2. The girlfriend dates a private equity guy. She will get other benefits. She might even live with him. The guy has no time to "hang" with her. So dates will be venues, probably expensive ones (compensating).
5K is a nice bonus to date him. Doesn't he do any math? Thought he graduated Harvard.

3. The guy will probably be thirsty (as he has not gotten laid in a long while). So the girl can meet him once or twice a week.
2 dates a week X 26 weeks = 52 dates. 5K divided to 52 dates is being paid 100$ a date. That is - not including dinners, movies, shows and vacations. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Also - At the end of the quarter, he will not have time for her. So it could be a larger sum per date.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

“Look at it this way: if you work 12 hours/day, how would you want to spend the few waking hours you have left?,” You explains on DateRen.com. “Probably not standing around in a bar with your fingers crossed. This is way more fun for me.

My initial reaction was the same as others-- a sperg who doesn't know how to interact with women.

But now I'm thinking this guy is using a different kind of game. I recall that http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41202.html Tucker Max's first claim to fame was starting a website with a dating application.

I think this Ren dude is attaching a monetary reward to stir up publicity.

Publicity for what? A pre-workout? The dude is cringe worthy with what he is writing, and is showing Sperg signs 100%.

This chic I know from school is spergy and has a nice body with some big ol' titties. Of course dudes try to smash her but you get turned off the moment she opens her moth and starts talking with long words and grammatics all over the place. Her ordering a coffee becomes some massive excersise of brain power, so naturally, because of that, not many dudes are in her orbit.

He should take the 10k and offer it to a man with massive Game for personal coaching and Red Pill course.

After a short period he would be able to understand women 100 times better and could get himself a girlfriend not as a Beta Bucks, but also Alpha Fucks. That skill is more valuable than supplying him with a woman who will likely divorce him later on anyway.