rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you write an interesting message to someone who demands one?

That is what this woman is doing in this profile.
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=96592412
I need to get past just replying to what people's interests are, but I am not sure how to do that. I would have a lot more dates if I could write more interesting messages, since I do get women looking at my profile after I write to them. This woman looks like "I ain't saying she's a golddigger" but I wanted to use an example of someone pretty demanding.

I wouldn't even message someone that demanding. If they actually show up to the date and don't flake, it'll be shit test after shit test after shit test, followed by a crass brushoff or LMR with no sex. Fuck that noise.

If women are looking at your profile after you write them, then it's not your messages, it's your profile.

Reevaluate your pics and summary.

And that chick. Just tell her you might meet her if she says please and move on to the next one.

Yeah, that person can fuck off. There has to be a thread for evaluating profiles around here, I just need to find it.

Question being why are you chasing a single mom or planning to message one? There are plenty of women out there without children while looking for a dicking.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Dude, she's 6 feet tall.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote:Quote:

Yes I'm really 6 foot
Yes I'm a chef and i am good
Please be 5'11 or taller
Please don't be skinny

Please be 28 or older

If I don't answer your first message please don't send another

Please don't send me a dry message I loose
interest easy

Please don't be fat

Please don't be balding

Please no gages in ear

Please have a job that requires you to pay taxes

Please have a car

Please understand im a mom and business women so i dontnhave time to waste on BS
no one is catching my eye......XOXO

For a woman who says please alot she sure doesn't seem to please my eyes much.

She doesn't smile with her teeth, she might possibly have braces or some fucked teeth.

Bachelor's degree but she's a chef ? HAH

9 Year Relationship ? That's very telling.

I find it sad that a woman demands a man has a car, no gauged ears, a job, and isn't fat.

Is this what most men on dating websites have come to ?

PS OP you're wasting time on this single mom, she sure as hell is being picky.

If you even want to bother it's smartass all the way on a profile like this. Don't take any of that shite seriously. Even if she expects you to it's not in your best interest.

I would call it out and clown on her from the start.

I'm no online dating pro, but in my experience she'll respond just like any other girl if you do that and she likes you.

One that I've done that works is blatantly doing what they said they don't like. For example, a girl says not to ask her a particular question, so you agree and amplify by asking her that question specifically and overdoing it, etc, so it's clear you're not serious.

I think these bitchy profiles are just a front, honestly. It's their way of pumping up their value and making themselves seem like a "good girl" or a hard target. Don't overthink it unless she really does act like a bitch when you talk to her.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I also would add sending her a message

Lose***
Woman***
I don't have time to waste on BS on men who aren't catching my eye***

How the hell can you take a bitch seriously who can't even type correctly.

Just troll it.
"I'm responding to your advertisement for a woman. Upon reviewing the quality of the woman on offer, I consider the asking price to be excessive. I have a friend who I feel would be able to provide a more closely matched bid (below), please let me know if you would like his email address."
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

It's simple, you don't.