rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever get disappointed when you unwrapped the "prize"?

Ever hook up with a girl who objectively was a solid hot chick but then when you remove her clothes realize that she has areolas that cover her entire tits, a pancake butt, fat on her belly that was hidden by tight clothes, and to top it off an odd looking vagina?

I was thinking back on it and I realized that most women look like crap naked. I love good titties and a butt but i'm more and more starting to realize that the only attractive women either with or without clothes are the ones that regularly hit the gym. Sure you can't prevent massive areolas and a funkily shaped vagina but the girl will at least have a proper belly and a butt to boot.

Now that i've gotten some definition from the gym, when I see girls naked and I don't like what I see i'm more apt to eject for having a flabby body.

Take for example celebrities that posted topless shots. Once a woman removes her clothes all of the mystery is gone. A woman who would be an 8 with clothes on becomes a 6 with them off. I know girls with poor fashion taste who look frumpy but when they're naked look amazing. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Sure, plenty of times. Conversely, I've also been pleasantly surprised by girls who looked just OK when clothed, but were secretly hot little bodies underneath.

Picasso-esque vaginas are indeed unfortunate. But I can't get on board with the large areola hate--I love me some chewy, big areolas, as well as pink little eraser-stubs. Diversity of nipple size and shape is a pleasure and gift from the Universe, heh.

Umm...yeah. It's not that uncommon. Actually, it's pretty common.

Yep: I was thinking back on it and I realized that most women look like crap naked.
Yep: Now that I've gotten some definition from the gym, when I see girls naked and I don't like what I see i'm more apt to eject for having a flabby body.

This sounds really stupid, maybe a little gay, but the more I work out and get definition, the more I realize how much easier it is for men to get in and stay in shape than women.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

That's true but I try and remember to take my contact lens case with me. Un aided my eyesight is poor ( 6.5 and 4.5 short sighted). Soft focus bare eyeball on bare body view of the naked chick helps my dick get hard.

Why do you think they would marry off women and men when they were virgins in biblical times? If that's you're only reference to a woman then how would you ever know which qualities are good or bad.

Team Nachos

Yup. I forgive some facial imperfection if a girl is young and has a tight bod. I've also seen girls start to lose the feel and springiness of their skin at such a rapid rate that I am forever screening for signs of the wall.

I wish girls didn't age do badly.

Quote: (06-16-2015 08:20 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Ever hook up with a girl who objectively was a solid hot chick but then when you remove her clothes realize that she has areolas that cover her entire tits, a pancake butt, fat on her belly that was hidden by tight clothes, and to top it off an odd looking vagina?

I was thinking back on it and I realized that most women look like crap naked. I love good titties and a butt but i'm more and more starting to realize that the only attractive women either with or without clothes are the ones that regularly hit the gym. Sure you can't prevent massive areolas and a funkily shaped vagina but the girl will at least have a proper belly and a butt to boot.

Now that i've gotten some definition from the gym, when I see girls naked and I don't like what I see i'm more apt to eject for having a flabby body.

Take for example celebrities that posted topless shots. Once a woman removes her clothes all of the mystery is gone. A woman who would be an 8 with clothes on becomes a 6 with them off. I know girls with poor fashion taste who look frumpy but when they're naked look amazing. [Image: dodgy.gif]

You bet! Another eject trigger is when a chick's twat smells like a open air fish market in the middle of summer.

I've excused myself and walked out several times after the wrapping paper came off.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Yes on occasion. Fake bras, lack of tone, tricked by expert and excessive makeup etc. You learn to be more astute.

It has gone the other way an equal amount too though. I.e. body was more impressive with clothes off that I expected. Or I hadn't really been paying attention to her body (or her clothing style had hidden it) and was pleasantly surprised.

I dated a hot Colombian virgin one time; fucking her was like throwing hotdogs down the hallway. I had to break it off.

Another time:

I dated a Colombian slut with two kids and fucking her was like trying to put my dick inside a garden hose. Damn, I miss her.

You can never judge a book by its cover.

Yeah...

A very hot girl (I'd rate 8-9 facially, and a nice slim body) with messed up skin around the torso (some skin condition / disease) once I took her top off. I suppose it's not her fault, but my boner still downgraded her to a 6 because it has no empathy.

Wonder bra - victim of this a couple of times when I was younger. Ruined the motorboat or whatever plan I had in my head while putting up with their mundane conversations on dates.

Spanx? or whatever body compression shit they wear these days. Recently I was with a young girl, and her little belly plopped out and down after she took that shit off.

Didn't stop the bangs, of course, but I was disappointed after realising that I take care of my body better than girls I'm banging do theirs (and it's their only asset)... They look better clothed.

I've been both pleasantly surprised and burned while unwrapping the present. If you date single moms the danger is always when they get naked they will have a severe case of mommy belly, which ironically enough, the skin on their lower belly looks like crumpled up wrapping paper! On the other hand, there's no greater feeling to me than when you pull the panties to the side for the first time and there's a fresh smelling, beautifully symmetrical pussy waiting for you. It's like the choir from heaven sings at that very moment....

I've had both scenarios a couple times this year. I like girls with differing features. The ones with tight sexy bodies who know it and flaunt it can be the biggest pains in the ass imaginable. Most women are embarrassed about excessive belly fat. They know a woman isn't supposed to be fat in her stomach, if anything her ass, so they'll hide that most of all, a well as flop titties that droop.

I've gone on a few dates with a 7 whose yet to give it up. A third date will be first time in over a year I went on 3 dates to fuck, so it's do or die at this point for her. She always wears sun dresses and even though I've seen her in a bikini-like get up, had my hands all over her ass, tits, legs, I know she's self conscious of her shape. She's soft in a good way though, but since she's 11 years younger than me, I think she's more fat conscious.. which is a good thing I suppose. Fortunately her softness, other than a little bit of a belly, is evenly distributed.

I'm also reminded to make a few exceptions for height. 80% of my girls range from 4'11"-5'3", so any shortie with a smidge of extra fat, once you have them missionary, the belly rolls fold easy even if they're healthy weight. An example would be this red-head 5 footer I'm going out with Saturday. Thick muscular legs and ass, D tits that look firm, but just a little pouch in the belly that needs to go. Not bad, considering she's popped out a few kids and so short. I was sure on the 1st date goodbye hug to rub her back very slowly (My belly band check) to make sure she wasn't wearing one.

Quote: (06-16-2015 09:06 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Fake bras, lack of tone, tricked by expert and excessive makeup etc. You learn to be more astute.

It has gone the other way an equal amount too though. I.e. body was more impressive with clothes off that I expected. Or I hadn't really been paying attention to her body (or her clothing style had hidden it) and was pleasantly surprised.

Accurately assessing what a woman is going to look like naked when she's fully dressed is an underrated skill. If they're wearing yoga pants and a tank top it isn't difficult, but there are a lot of women with seriously stacked bodies that don't make any effort to show them off. Sometimes the opposite even, they seem to prefer concealment. A young girl I'm seeing currently, for instance, has a pair of DDs but you'd hardly notice because she never wears low necklines or tight tops. Conversely, I've known several women who manage to create eye-grabbing cleavage with B cups through some sort of sartorial alchemy.

There's always something disappointing. I remember the girl with probably the best body I've ever banged had those silvery stretch marks on her arse to ruin it (I'd swear about 75% of girls have these if you see them in the right lighting - I've even seen girls that I 100% know have always been skinny that have them, no idea why).

Quote: (06-16-2015 10:14 AM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2015 09:06 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Fake bras, lack of tone, tricked by expert and excessive makeup etc. You learn to be more astute.

Accurately assessing what a woman is going to look like naked when she's fully dressed is an underrated skill. If they're wearing yoga pants and a tank top it isn't difficult, but there are a lot of women with seriously stacked bodies that don't make any effort to show them off. Sometimes the opposite even, they seem to prefer concealment. A young girl I'm seeing currently, for instance, has a pair of DDs but you'd hardly notice because she never wears low necklines or tight tops. Conversely, I've known several women who manage to create eye-grabbing cleavage with B cups through some sort of sartorial alchemy.

I love these types and I'm often pretty good at sniffing them out. Usually goes hand in hand with not using all that much make up as well, and so a lot of guys seem to overlook them in favour of the more obvious types.

Quote: (06-16-2015 10:20 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

There's always something disappointing. I remember the girl with probably the best body I've ever banged had those silvery stretch marks on her arse to ruin it (I'd swear about 75% of girls have these if you see them in the right lighting - I've even seen girls that I 100% know have always been skinny that have them, no idea why).

New industry. Ass make up. [Image: biggrin.gif]. Would make a fortune.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Three words:

Hope Solo's pussy.

Beautiful girl, nice body, and she's got the Sarlacc Pit between her legs.

Yeah, It's the worst.

[Image: tumblr_m5xgmmI7el1r5kbkfo1_500.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (06-16-2015 08:34 AM)heavy Wrote:  

This sounds really stupid, maybe a little gay, but the more I work out and get definition, the more I realize how much easier it is for men to get in and stay in shape than women.

I don't think this is true.

All a woman has to do is be slim. She can do this by just eating moderately and healthily.

A man needs to keep his body fat in check whilst ensuring he is carrying sufficient muscle; this is a far, far harder process.

Quote: (06-16-2015 11:27 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

All a woman has to do is be slim. She can do this by just eating moderately and healthily.

A man needs to keep his body fat in check whilst ensuring he is carrying sufficient muscle; this is a far, far harder process.

Being thin carries undertones of being virginal and pure. That's what men find attractive. If men decided one day that a woman must be 250 pounds and muscular then women would be hitting weights and steroids hard. Why do think there is such outlast against wait thin models? They call it an unrealistic standard of beauty. It's more like an unrealistic expectation of purity. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-16-2015 11:27 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

This is really true. Then there's also girls who are naturally really skinny: usually they just need a little bit of exercise to get them some tone and a nice little gym butt. They can eat like crap and as long as someone convinces them to do some easy strength training instead of cardio they look great.

I feel like there will always be some level of disappointment when the clothes come off. Atleast for me. When interacting with women, I picture the best possible version of themselves, and am always met with tits smaller than expected, hairiness, belly fat, poorly shaped legs when the heels come off...

Pretty much most of the time if the lights are on or you wake up next to them.

It's not like yoga pants are covering some perfect ass or makeup is there to make a perfect face better.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-16-2015 10:14 AM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

Accurately assessing what a woman is going to look like naked when she's fully dressed is an underrated skill.

This.

Start a convo. She's been doing gymnastic since she was 8? Her Dad has been taking her skiing since she was 6? Her mother had her in Dance clases since she was 4?
You're backing a winner son.

Some of them have kind of goofy faces, and as was mentioned eariler, have been over looked. Watch the points climb as the gear comes of and everything is toned, tight and tanned.

"Pain is certain, suffering is optional" - Buddah

I'm almost never disappointed.

But I don't usually see white women naked.

Maybe that's what you guys are doing wrong.

I'm the King of Beijing!