rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominant sex moves

Dominant sex moves

Hello guys,

I don’t know about you but I really enjoy being dominant in bed. I would even say that to me the psychological satisfaction from being dominant and watching a girl completely submit to me is at least as important as the physical pleasure from pushing my dick in her pussy. And the girls like it as well: being dominant is fucking her mind at the same time as you are fucking her body.

I am not talking about BDSM here (although I do own and use cuffs, bed restraints, a butt plug…) but rather about simple moves that can be used anywhere and anytime to establish your dominance.

A few moves are universal and well known:
-never ask for permission
-tell her what to do
-manhandle her
-push her against the wall
-pin her hands above her head
-pull her hair
-spank her
-choke her
-fuck her in dominant positions (doggy, you on top)
-fuck her hard and deep
-fuck her standing up
-dirty talk
-cum on her face or make her swallow
There are a couple of good posts on this on the internet:
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/02/11/...ownership/
http://www.seductionscience.com/2009/dom...e-bedroom/
http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/13t...te_a_woman

However, I want to expand my arsenal. I have searched the forums but I could not find any thread that deals with this subject. In this post I want to share the stuff that I do and that I haven’t seen online and I would really appreciate it if you also posted your original dominant moves.

Pull her panties into her crotch
A move to be done during foreplay. When you are fairly certain that she is wetting her pussy, instead of directly going for the pussy or removing the panties, grab them and pull them up into her crotch. “Don’t get your panties too wet” or a similar line works well here if you really want to amplify. You can also grab them from the back and pull them between her butt cheeks.

Look at her like a piece of meat
Get her completely naked while you are still fully clothed. Take a step back and slowly look at her from head to toe. Put as much desire as you can into your gaze. Make her spin around for you. You are checking her body like she is a piece of meat that you are about to fuck.

Make her taste her own juices
This can be done in three ways. You can finger her and push your wet fingers in her mouth, you can make her finger herself and then force her fingers to her mouth or you can order her to suck your dick while changing positions (only when raw dogging obviously). Tell her “taste how wet you are for me” or something similar. This move should only be used when she’s very excited already. If you’ve been going for a while, do it roughly. If you just started fingering her, then you can gently brush your wet fingers against her lips. If she’s a little slut she will reach out with her tongue to lick them.

Make her look at your dick going in and out
This is best done in two positions. The first one is with her sitting on the edge of a table or counter. She has her legs in the air and leans slightly back. While you are fucking her, grab her by the back of her neck and force her to look down at your cock going in and out of her. Tell her “look how I’m splitting your tight little pussy” or similar. Meanwhile, fuck her slow and deep so she gets to see your entire length (or the part you can insert) sliding in and out of her. Moreover, this position will make her pussy the tightest it will ever get. The combination of the angle of entry, her weight pressing down and the need to hold her legs up will really tighten her. This amplifies the effect: she feels like you are completely splitting her pussy with your big cock while she is forced to watch up close and you are telling it to her. The angle is not that good for actual physical stimulation to her pussy but the mental stimulation makes up for it.

The second position that works well is reverse cowgirl in front of the mirror. She will have a great view on the action. Do this while you sit upright and not while lying down, this will enable you to grab her body, caress her breasts, her clit, choke her, etc…

Role play
I am not talking about making her put on a school girl or nurse uniform. What I mean by role play is feeding her a fantasy through your words and actions only, during foreplay or while you are fucking or fingering her. For instance, you start telling her that’s she’s a schoolgirl. You describe the uniform she’s wearing. You tell her that she failed an assignment and now the hot professor wants to see her in person… In my opinion this move requires the most skill to pull of properly.

1)You should be an excellent narrator.
This goes without saying. Your voice should be calm, deep and commanding at all time. You should be extremely descriptive and the words should flow effortlessly from your mouth. If you don’t know where the story should be going or if your fantasy isn’t strong enough to create an immersive erotic situation for her, this will be awkward and fail. You can read erotic stories aimed at women for inspiration.
The exact circumstances of the story can differ wildly but the underlying theme should always be that she is completely dominated by an extremely masculine super alpha man. Try to pay attention to the small things she mentions. If she’s a student, she might talk about a male professor that she fears a bit, but is also attracted to. I had good success with a girl who worked in a prison as a psychologist. She mentioned from time to time that she saw some hot muscular prisoners. The story where she got raped by a jacked inmate made her cum very hard…

2) You should calibrate the story to your fucking and to your own frame.
If you are a pale skinny guy, don’t start telling her how she is getting fucked doggy style by a muscular black dude while you are fucking her missionary and looking her straight in the eye. Make the fictional guy that is fucking her resemble yourself, but exaggerate your own masculine treats (muscles, big dick, dominance, authority). This is one situation where fucking in the dark is hotter than fucking with the lights on.

3) You should escalate properly.
The first time you try this on a new girl, tell her a story where she has sex with a stranger in the dark and not one where she gets gang raped by the kkk.

4) Can your ego handle it?
If you have an average dick, you tell her that a guy with a massive cock is fucking her and she starts moaning like crazy, can your ego handle it? If you are a scrawny nice guy and you notice that she gets dripping wet when you mention a muscular bad boy, can your ego handle it? Can you maintain frame? In these moments, when she is completely into it, she cannot hide what truly turns her on. If you are good enough at this, it doesn’t matter to her in the moment: it will feel to her like she is getting fucked by a hung, jacked bad boy and she will orgasm hard. But can you maintain frame when you notice first hand that she would enjoy a fantasy super alpha more than she does enjoy you?

5) Aren’t you opening Pandora’s box?
Finally, what if she enjoys the fantasies you feed to her so much that she drops you in search for a guy that resembles her fantasy in real life?
I use three precautions to counter this. First of all provide her with a wide variety of sexual experiences and use the role-playing only very occasionally. Secondly, fuck her as hard and dominant as you can, every single time. And lastly, make the male character an amplification of your own attractive and masculine threats (see point 2).
If despite these precautions she still leaves you to pursue a fantasy super alpha that you created in her mind, then congratulate yourself: you just pushed an extremely unstable person out of your life.

Orgasm denial
This one is covered in multiple articles, but often it is implied that you should stop stimulating her and make her beg for more. There is an alternative way that is at least as powerful. While you are fingering or fucking her, tell her that she is not allowed to orgasm. However, you change nothing to the stimulation you provide and you just keep on fingering or fucking her. Be very firm about it: she absolutely cannot cum. At the same time, start telling her stuff like: “It is getting very intense, isn’t it? It’s getting harder and harder to hold it back. The feeling of pleasure is spreading through your entire body. It will feel so good when I’ll finally allow you to cum.” You get the idea: get her in a state where she is more and more turned on and really needs to fight her own body in order not to orgasm.

For a next level mindfuck, you can start feeding her a fantasy while you are denying her orgasm. Keep this dynamic going for a while (it would say at least 5 minutes). Keep stimulating her, keep on escalating your sex talk and keep telling her that she is not allowed to cum. Her thighs and stomach should be trembling from the tension that is building and you should try to stay at this phase for as long as possible. This is also a good compliance test: if she orgasms despite your explicit prohibition, your dominance over her is not as big as it should be. When you finally allow her to cum, don’t tell her that she is allowed to cum but tell her that she has to cum for you. It will be spectacular and she will remember this for a long time.

Maybe you also do some of this stuff or maybe you want to try it? Then tell me how it works for you.

How do you mindfuck a girl? I’m looking forward to hear about your moves!

Dominant sex moves

I don't think I could pull off the role play one with just narration.

The making her taste her own juices is gold, I use that all the time. Great to do between changes positions. To add to it, make her suck your dick when its soaking wet with her juices. Then have her suck your balls, and while shes sucking them rub your dick all over her face. Its almost like your fucking her face, but only your balls are in her mouth.

Also, after you go down on her, stick your tongue deep down her throat and tell her to suck her juices off. Not all girls will like this one, but some love it. While shes doing that, continue to finger her, then when you start fucking her again shove your hand down her throat so she can continue tasting herself.

Dominant sex moves

The last thing about the putting off the orgasm is fantastic. Really the entire post is fantastic and deserves a sticky.

Dominant sex moves

Ass-to-mouth, no rubber.

Dominant sex moves

Got a girl flying back into town tomorrow night after being away for 3 months.

Going to try this orgasm denial thing. Obviously I ain't seen her in a while so this should really fuck with her.

Lots of good stuff in here, refreshers and tricks and shit.

Good job man.

+1

Dominant sex moves

I noticed most girls - at least all I had - want to be submissive even when they are shy at first. For me it goes back to the old times when a man was strong and violent and just used the girl. Its deep in their mind - and don't worry that she will break. She will not.
Not saying do it all the time but for a girl its a kick when your animalism take over, wild and know what you want.

Probably there are some girls out there that don't like it for several reasons but those ones have some issues at all.
I would add to slap her face - lightly but noticed not all will be direct into it. Still its worth to just try it in the heat of the moment.

Dominant sex moves

Good write up.

Quote: (06-09-2015 01:52 PM)PhDre Wrote:  

Make her taste her own juices
This can be done in three ways. You can finger her and push your wet fingers in her mouth, you can make her finger herself and then force her fingers to her mouth or you can order her to suck your dick while changing positions (only when raw dogging obviously). Tell her “taste how wet you are for me” or something similar. This move should only be used when she’s very excited already. If you’ve been going for a while, do it roughly. If you just started fingering her, then you can gently brush your wet fingers against her lips. If she’s a little slut she will reach out with her tongue to lick them.

There is a fourth way: you go down on her, get her very wet and also spit on her pussy a lot and then come up and give her a heavy make out while you slide your dick in at the same time. I use this 90% of the time and it works great as a transition into sex.

Dominant sex moves

Mouth fucking, hold and pull with her hair
Shove panties in her mouth
Push her face into the pillow as you take her from behind
Spank
tell her to spit all over your cock
Cum on her tits then bring it with your finger to her mouth
Bring your finger from her pussy and lick it with her at the same time.

Dominant sex moves

Quote: (06-09-2015 05:05 PM)draguer Wrote:  

Shove panties in her mouth

Panty gag +1.

I can recommend this book as an excellent introduction to the mental aspects of dominance / BDSM.

http://www.amazon.com/Forked-Tongue-Revi...00VKALNS2/

This is the second edition. I have the first edition, and I'm waiting for the paperback to be released before I purchase the second.

Dominant sex moves

here's a push-pull dominance move I like

Fuck her mouth a bit. Right when she starts gagging a little, quickly pull her up and start kissing her passionately for a few seconds. Then quickly push her head down and start fucking her mouth again. Repeat a couple times.

Dominant sex moves

A few things I like to do leading up to the sex.

Same idea as pushing them into the wall and kissing them but do it onto the bed as well. Can do it a little more aggressive because its on the bed.

Another one I do is pick them up by under hooking my arms underneath their thighs and cupping their ass. Make out with them while doing this and throw them on the bed.

Everything else I do is already covered here.

Dominant sex moves

Couple of basic dominance moves I do. Is when she is on the bed I like to position myself over her like on my knees over her while she is lying down. and tell her to suck my cock never ask. Do this while looking right into her eyes and no smiling. It must be a command. They always gobble it right up with enthusiasm.

Or standing face to face tell her to suck my cock pushing her down on her knees on the floor. Still get great responses every time.

Any type of position over her works good for me.

Another position is to be over her with her on her back and move her legs all the way back folded into the frog position. Don't lay on her but put your hands not on her legs but on her thighs. So you are looming over her. Then put your weight on your arms that are holding her thighs all the way back. She will be pinned down and will really dig your weight on her. It will also give you real deep penetration. I have done this on really tiny chicks and they do not mind the weight but like it. Even had them comment on it.

"Go get yourself some"

Dominant sex moves

This is fucking great man.

Dominant sex moves

Edge of the bed, fold the legs like above or put your hands behind their knees and push them down and pin them to to the bed. Get a leg up on the bed, pile drive that pussy.

I let myself go and get really twitchy and start breathing heavy and moaning and I just let instincts take over. I grab the girl, throw her around, yank her clothes off and throw them. She tried to push my hand away I grab her hand with my other hand and pin it.

Even when she's riding me I have a death grip on her hips and I control the tempo.

Another good one edge of the bed on her back, legs up in the air in front of your body, grab both her wrists or forearms and pull her towards you by pulling on her arms but keep them by her hips. Fuck her hard bouncing back by driving with your hips, and then pull her back in with her arms. She totally helpless.

Demand her to rub her clit while you slowly go in and out.
If she doesn't do it, do it for her. Then force her hand there and she'll get hang of it.

I just lose control. My breathing changes, I start shaking slit holy like chills are running down my spine. I almost black out sometimes I just totally let go. Everything else comes naturally after that. Lose yourself in the moment and your excitement will turn her on even more. I don't ask for shit, I pick them up throw them around, rip off clothes, throw shit.

Bitches will fall in love with you if you fuck them right.

Dominant sex moves

Two things that weren't mentioned that I've learned.

One is if she turns her head to the side, firmly grab her by the jawline and force her head to look at you.

The laser eye contact dominance transmission can't be understated. Use your eyes to communicate that you own her in every sense. If she closes her eyes roughly command her to open them for you.

As an addendum to choking, make sure your thumb and fingers are not centered on her trachea, rather, they should be further on either side of it, where the blood vessels to the brain are. When you pin her or choke, flex or squeeze your hand to make her understand your strength rather than just holding it in a static iron grip. It serves to remind her that she's pinned or choked very vividly.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Dominant sex moves

Great thread.

I read this and I feel like I need to up my sex game.

I feel like I have such a mental block against the sort of assertiveness and dominance that could be construed as sexist and chauvinist. When I've been intimate with a girl for a while I get much more aggressive but I need to figure out how to reach that level of comfort with myself irrespective of who I'm with as I don't plan on an LTR anytime soon.

Then there's the issue that most of the girls I've slept with lately just don't motivate me to care all that much about their experience.

Any advice?

Dominant sex moves

Quote: (06-09-2015 11:36 PM)Soaked Wrote:  

Great thread.

I read this and I feel like I need to up my sex game.

I feel like I have such a mental block against the sort of assertiveness and dominance that could be construed as sexist and chauvinist. When I've been intimate with a girl for a while I get much more aggressive but I need to figure out how to reach that level of comfort with myself irrespective of who I'm with as I don't plan on an LTR anytime soon.

Then there's the issue that most of the girls I've slept with lately just don't motivate me to care all that much about their experience.

Any advice?

Stop jerking off a lot. Completely quit as long as possible.

Stop thinking so much about sex. What do you want her memory of you to be? A meh lover? You deserve better than that. No masculine behavior can ever compensate for good sex.

The sex should be about pleasing the woman. Pay attention to her eyes her breathing and what she is enjoying. Do more of what makes her feel good. Your pleasure will come hers.

The best thing you can do for your standing with a woman is fuck the dogshit out of her, every time. This trumps all.

Get very good at kissing. You can convince her without telling her your a great fuck by how you kiss. You should be able to transition to fuck if you can kiss for more than 10 seconds straight. I like to pull on their clothes like jean belt loops I hook them and pull down even though they won't come off she gets the message. Then move to physically grabbing her body. If she's wearing a dress you can slip a finger under her panty waistline and pull on them.

Shit just writing this is giving me stiffy c'mon man.

Dominant sex moves

Bang close to a mirror. Make her watch herself get fucked.

If you're in a hotel, fuck against the window or balcony.
Doesn't have to be hotel, any place where you can push her against glass works well.

Dominant sex moves

Solid post!

My second SNL pick-up ever (@ 19yo, 2 weeks after finding Roosh in 2012) loved to get fisted and have anal.

I'm not sure if that twisted my view on "normal sex" after that, but ever since I push for anal with all of my ONSs. From experience at least 1/3 like the finger in the butt, and about half of those you can convince to keep on going on to get the rod (if you hit it right).

I always choke, always hair pull, always doggy (obvs).

Funny story recently...
A close friend of mine dated a girl for a while I banged once about 2 years ago (same social circle). She got brought up in conversation recently and he mentioned how "tame she was in the bedroom". He straight up wouldn't believe she let me put it in the butt about an hour after I met her. If you don't take control you'll never know! [Image: angel.gif]

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Dominant sex moves

Quote: (06-09-2015 01:52 PM)PhDre Wrote:  

Make her look at your dick going in and out

This is a crucial skill and one that I have used more and more frequently, and apparently girl's past fucks have seldom used. It is also possible while she is on top, and she can control the penetration and view. It is almost as if they want to look but feel it is taboo until I give them permission/demand it. I'm guessing that porn attributes to this.
Excellent post PhDre.

Dominant sex moves

Another thing is that bitches like to think that it's their naughtiness which makes us revert to primal instinct. You can take advantage of this.

When first going for the make out, you start firm and confident, but gentle. The moment she reciprocates and takes initiative herself, pick her up, push her up against the wall, tongue rape her, growl deep in your throat, pin her hands above her, and use your other hand to work into her hair and yank it down she she tilts her head up.

Freeze out the kiss and bite her earlobe and do your best to give her a hicky on her neck and down to her collarbone. Return to make out.

Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Dominant sex moves

Eat her out from the back while shes on all 4s, rather than from the front. Eating the booty is optional but not required. When done from the back you can pull her hair and smack and grab her ass much easier while eating her out. Most girls Ive messed with prefer it this way after Ive done it once. From their its an easy segway to doggystyle.

Dominant sex moves

Spit in her mouth.

Dominant sex moves

Quote: (06-10-2015 09:03 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Spit in her mouth.

I read fisto saying this in a post a while back. I still can't bring myself to do it. That shit is disgusting and degrading. I swear I could punch a bitch for that if she did it to me.

I think I found my line lol.

Dominant sex moves

Quote: (06-10-2015 09:26 PM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2015 09:03 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Spit in her mouth.

I read fisto saying this in a post a while back. I still can't bring myself to do it. That shit is disgusting and degrading. I swear I could punch a bitch for that if she did it to me.

I think I found my line lol.

I guess everyone has their line but for me I have no problem with it, especially when there are dudes out there eating ass. I would much rather just spit in her mouth.