rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

I know many of you probably won't want to watch this because you don't want to remember these days yourself or feel like you are taking some steps back in your journey. But for those who like cringe worthy videos and can look fondly back on their awkward days before Game expertise, you'll want to peep this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pLf53Wz5M . To me he is pretty entertaining and brings a fresh voice to young male angst today.

My question is do you think this is the average frustrated dude in America today? Basically a few levels of frustration below Elliot Rodgers? This guy is admittedly depressed and somewhat emotionally unstable but seems pretty coherent to me given his condition and standing in life. When I first saw Elliot's video it was shared on a Facebook group and I had no idea he was already that far gone just judging from the video. Seemed like just any other ranting video I had seen on YouTube. But then 2 days later his ass was in the news - So these days you just never know.

What is interesting is this guy Kent, he does not believe he can do MGTOW. But essentially that is where his actions and perspective are taking him. And judging from his commentary he does not have much approach anxiety but is having some cognitive dissonance as a result of the failures in his approaches.

In some ways he is further along than many guys so he isn't exactly the typical incel. He is stuck between having the desire to be physically intimate with a Woman and the desire not to be criticized or insulted.

On a side note I feel that MGTOW gets a bad rep because of guys like these, when in fact it's guys like these who either hate or don't abide by MGTOW and that's exactly why they lose it. I don't see any true MGTOWs talking like this guy. They are happy and content with their life and they are not the guys shooting up schools, public buildings or committing acts of terror.

The afc in America is neither dateless or sexless. His problem is that he doesn't get the variety, quality, and quantity of sex partners he imagines will make him happy.

But He's going to bang his lifetime total of six, and that sixth bang will be the mother of his children. She has a good chance of divorcing him in his forties or fifties, but that's his fate in life.

WIA

To answer your question, he probably does, but unfortunately, the only person who can help him is ... him. I doubt anyone here thinks society - and especially women - are going to do that. And it's not like you or we can force-feed him the truth - he'd likely just spit it out, and possibly back at you, in anger. No ... when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. However, some students may never be ready.

Man that was a pretty tough watch.

It's evident that he's not well mentally and it looks like he does not have the intelligence to actually make a change in his life. IMO this whole video is his desperate tactic to actually reel in a girl. "Hey here I am. I'm a good guy who's been taken advantage of by bad women. Please be that girl who will fuck me and realize that I'm great. Thanks."

To answer your question as to whether or not he typifies the AFC in america today, I have no idea. It's clear he has some mental issues but who knows where they are stemming from.

watching this vid now : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO6y366pXWc

If this guy doesn't get the IRL help he needs soon, he'll kill himself or at least attempt it again

He reminds me of a friend that I've had. Refuses help on his wardrobe, his talking points, his interests. Has obviously never set foot in a gym and never will. Opens girls with awkward subjects like sports or hobbies. He's basically hopeless.

I'm judging the odds at 60/40 in favor of him finding game and at least sticking through it to get a Girl. He's got the presence to understand game but I'm afraid that he won't be able to handle the true nature of women and how they are not inherently bad but simply a product of the times we live in. Hope he pulls through

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:17 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I'm judging the odds at 60/40 in favor of him finding game and at least sticking through it to get a Girl. He's got the presence to understand game but I'm afraid that he won't be able to handle the true nature of women and how they are not inherently bad but simply a product of the times we live in. Hope he pulls through

Dude, he says in the video that he attempted suicide like 8 months ago. This is after awkwardly rambling about his fucking Warriors hat and the NBA Draft for over a minute in a video that has nothing to do with basketball. He's fucked - he's sharing this suicide shit with the entire world on YouTube. Nobody wants to be around that. I mean maybe he can find a shy fat chick who likes video games but as far as "finding game" it's hopeless.

Oups busted! I was 9 minutes in on his video and thought that I'd write my comment now. Lesson learned... and you're right it's probably Game over for him

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:29 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Oups busted! I was 9 minutes in on his video and thought that I'd write my comment now. Lesson learned... and you're right it's probably Game over for him

Also I think it's funny that he's such a front runner with his sports teams. He's clearly wearing all the "popular" or "hard" teams hats like the Warriors, Angels, Raiders, Sox, etc. I've found that it's usually the most insecure guys who pick their sports teams by "winners" or "cool colors" rather than proximity to your hometown or because you and your father went to a bunch of games together.

My favorite teams: LSU, New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Pelicans, Milwaukee Brewers - all cities I've lived, teams whose games I've gone to, etc.

Kent's favorite teams: Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland Raiders, Miami Heat, Golden State Warriors, etc. etc.

Quote: (06-04-2015 01:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The afc in America is neither dateless or sexless. His problem is that he doesn't get the variety, quality, and quantity of sex partners he imagines will make him happy.
This hasn't been my experience.

I see OK looking guys that are either completely incel or enslaving themselves in relationships with utter pigs all the time. I don't see most nice guy beta types pining for 9s and 10s or for regular access to new pussy, they genuinely seem to want this milquetoast pastoral vision of a stable relationship with a nice girl.

Sad but, this guy is fucked. Simple as that. He's probably never had one solid male role model in his life and has a lifetime of programming working against him, so even if he stumbled upon TRP (itself very unlikely) he's probably not going to listen. There's not a single person in his life that's going to give him the advice he really needs to hear, and every time he makes the mistake of confiding in somebody they'll just double down on the "just be yourself, it'll happen eventually, there's somebody out there for everyone, etc..." which will probably just piss him off more because it obviously contradicts the reality of his experiences.

I won't forecast this guy's future based on one video, but I will say... don't see this ending well.

"milquetoast" has been quite the word du jour of late. At least the 4th or 5th time I've seen it over the past few weeks and have literally never seen it before April 2015.

On that note:

But He's going to bang his lifetime total of six, and that sixth bang will be the mother of his children. She has a good chance of divorcing him in his forties or fifties, but that's his fate in life.

WIA

Am I the only one who doesn't buy this six, eight, or twenty notches in a lifetime stuff or whatever the hell it is? If that is accurate, it means that I could go to Costa Rica for a week or two and easily have the amount of sex partners in that short span of time that most guys have in their entire lives. It just doesn't add up. There are guys here who say they have had four notches in one day and I completely believe them. My highest may be three, or even two. Does this mean that those guys came really close to equaling the average guys' lifetime notch counts in just a couple of hours? I can't believe that and refuse to do so.

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:26 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

WIA

Am I the only one who doesn't buy this six, eight, or twenty notches in a lifetime stuff or whatever the hell it is? If that is accurate, it means that I could go to Costa Rica for a week or two and easily have the amount of sex partners in that short span of time that most guys have in their entire lives. It just doesn't add up. There are guys here who say they have had four notches in one day and I completely believe them. My highest may be three, or even two. Does this mean that those guys came really close to equaling the average guys' lifetime notch counts in just a couple of hours? I can't believe that and refuse to do so.

I'll throw it out there myself.

I'm 28, just decided to change my life.

My lifetime notch count is 5. At my rate I probably was going to settle pretty damn soon. So yes, it's entirely possible and true.

Not proud of it but that's what my life was to this point.

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:31 PM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

WIA

I'll throw it out there myself.

I'm 28, just decided to change my life.

My lifetime notch count is 5. At my rate I probably was going to settle pretty damn soon. So yes, it's entirely possible and true.

Not proud of it but that's what my life was to this point.

I don't doubt you, but there are also guys, including some guys here, with 1,000+ notch counts, which would require there to be a ridiculously high number of guys like you to make the average six, eight, or twenty. I don't buy it.

delete

@Merenguero

I think the number is a tad low, but gotta remember that the vast majority of men are squares.

They don't dress well, they don't work out. They don't approach strangers. And few men are so handsome that women throw themselves at them. Even if they live in a city, they stay in their tribe. Guys here are always looking for the easy way, lol, lazy sons of bitches.

A guy is ready to bang at 13/14, but it isn't really beginning until after college, when he is in his "prime". So between 25-33, he'll date a bit, but chances are HIGH that he'll meet a girl that's good enough to marry. And he'll stay faithful to her until something drastic happens. He stays faithful because it's a lot of work (in his mind) to get another chick.

I got a few homies right now that fit that mold. Had a bit of fun in college but once they met the right one they buckled down, got jobs, a house and kids.

They all envy my freedom. I envy their stability and purpose, even though I know how that story ends.

As for Costa Rica, something like 70% of us citizens don't have passports. There are plenty of people who've never been to Canada or Mexico.

WIA

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Merenguero

I think the number is a tad low, but gotta remember that the vast majority of men are squares.

They don't dress well, they don't work out. They don't approach strangers. And few men are so handsome that women throw themselves at them. Even if they live in a city, they stay in their tribe. Guys here are always looking for the easy way, lol, lazy sons of bitches.

A guy is ready to bang at 13/14, but it isn't really beginning until after college, when he is in his "prime". So between 25-33, he'll date a bit, but chances are HIGH that he'll meet a girl that's good enough to marry. And he'll stay faithful to her until something drastic happens. He stays faithful because it's a lot of work (in his mind) to get another chick.

I got a few homies right now that fit that mold. Had a bit of fun in college but once they met the right one they buckled down, got jobs, a house and kids.

They all envy my freedom. I envy their stability and purpose, even though I know how that story ends.

As for Costa Rica, something like 70% of us citizens don't have passports. There are plenty of people who've never been to Canada or Mexico.

WIA

You bring me to another point that I meant to make above. I don't buy that passport statistic either.

I just don't know. I'm a really reserved guy and probably approach less than most guys on the forum. When I do approach, I have a ridiculously high conversion rate. I also get approached more than other guys. The last girl I banged approached me. One of the main things that makes me refuse to believe those statistics is that if I can get a decent number of girls by barely approaching, a guy who isn't as reserved (the vast majority of the population) could really kill it and therefore they aren't just banging a single digit number of girls in their seventy-plus years of being alive.

WIA

It's absolutely true. One of my friends in my mid 20's was a virgin and a decent looking guy. He used his Christianity as a crutch to not have sex. Lots of guys who are beta as fuck will only have sex with 1 or 2 women for their entire life. Like you, I've had 3 in one day (or at least in a 24 hour span before).

That saying 10% of the guys get 90% of the pussy" is completely true. With the further beta-ization of the white American male it may get even more lopsided.

@Merenguero

"a guy who isn't as reserved (the vast majority of the population) "

No, the vast majority of the male population is very reserved. At least in America. I'm not saying basement nerds, but a lot of those guys you see at the sports bar are not actively talking to women. They're loud and personable, and aside from a crass catcall, there's no attempts being made.

One of the things I learned early on about the club game was that even in a sausage fest, a lot of the "cool" guys would endlessly circulate or post up by the bar. Meanwhile gaggles of girls would stare at their shoes. It was the eighth grade dance again, but with money and alcohol. After the liquor kicked in then you'd see a bit of coupling, but in a place designed for interaction, most guys were chilling.

And this observation was in the context of most guys not even going out. Too expensive, too smoky, too lame.

WIA

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:52 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Merenguero

WIA

You bring me to another point that I meant to make above. I don't buy that passport statistic either.

I just don't know. I'm a really reserved guy and probably approach less than most guys on the forum. When I do approach, I have a ridiculously high conversion rate. I also get approached more than other guys. The last girl I banged approached me. One of the main things that makes me refuse to believe those statistics is that if I can get a decent number of girls by barely approaching, a guy who isn't as reserved (the vast majority of the population) could really kill it and therefore they aren't just banging a single digit number of girls in their seventy-plus years of being alive.

Then it must be nice to be tall young and handsome. This being approached is not typical behavior.

Look dude, it's true. Most guys aren't getting past 20-30 notches, and the vast majority are getting less than that. I'm sure there's a rough estimate study done somewhere.

If people were getting super high notch counts game wouldn't work, because everyone would be using it. Game really is just acting like a man with very high testosterone, which only a small percentage of the population naturally has. While the game community seems large, it's just a small percentage of a much large population.

I think we can all agree average women when compared to a similarity man in both age and looks will have a higher notch count. There's a reason for this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19374216/ns/he...re-having/

Self reported study, men 7 I think women 4. We all know how much we can trust self reporting women, although there's definitely a lot of <4s in USA who ain't fuckin.

I was like this guy Kent until I learned game when I got to college and improved on my appearance, confidence, and socializing with other people.

I'm speculating that Kent grew up in a female dominated environment where he was told the way to pick up women was to be a "Nice Guy", and from the way he speaks, grew up sheltered and not socializing with people.

And from the type of women I'm guessing he was attracted to would find him to be "corny", "square", or a "lame". His fashion sense isn't terrible in that niche. But his body language just says to women that "I'm a loser" and lacks "swag".

Hopefully he'll find this forum to help improve on himself. Before he turns into another Elliot Rodger.

An "average" guy by American standards probably is slightly overweight, works at Best Buy for $10-12/hr, and spends most of his free time watching sports, playing video games, and smoking street scag weed (which is going to make him pretty lethargic and unmotivated). He's probably mostly using online avenues to get laid (which we know are pretty useless for the general public). He also probably lives in a suburb which is an isolating environment.

Now factor in what he has working against him in American culture:

1. A gender ratio that's worse than China when you factor in obese women and single mothers as untouchables.

2. Extremely high standards from even low quality women who will think a guy like this is a loser. Most of them would rather be a slump buster on a Tuesday night for their high school quarterback and become a sexless single mother afterwards than waste time with this guy. (5 minutes of Alpha...)

3. A culture that encourages women to never settle. So even if a girl gets coerced to go out with a guy like this, it's going to be the "he's nice... but..." response.

4. Girls sitting in circles with their smartphones when going out for attention purposes rather than actually wanting to meet someone. One girl in the group is going to say pretty much every guy in the venue is "awkward" or "creepy" or one of the other shaming tags they use, which inevitably disqualifies everyone.

Now, how much is an "average" guy in the U.S. getting laid despite all this? Probably not very much. A fat single mother with cupcake tattoos or middle-aged divorcee from craigslist once a year is probably par for the course.

Definitely agree with WIA's perspective on this one, and Merenguero has echoed some sentiments I've felt, but that's only because when you're experiencing something uncommon, what is common naturally feels off to you.

I've said it before, females have the luxury in life of literally just being able to exist and somehow have opportunities present themselves from men. They are constantly being given opportunities to have sexual, romantic, and platonic relationships with men.

Men don't have that luxury.

We have to create our relationships.

I went out with a co-worker several weeks ago, and he looked over and asked me, "Why don't they approach us?"

His mentality was simply that because we were there and we're nice-looking guys and what not, women are supposed to come up to us, and say, "Hey, we want to give you some pussy."

It's rare that we get that thrown in our laps, because the expectation is still that we're going to work for it. We're going to approach. We're going to initiate the conversation. We're going to understand the vibe. We're going to take that vibe and translate it into an intimate encounter.

If we don't do that, 99.9% of the time we'll get absolutely nothing.

We don't get points just for being there.

Go to a club or a bar, grab a drink, just sit/stand there, tell me how many women open you unwarranted, how many women give you their phone numbers that night without you saying a word, how many women offer you the opportunity to take them home/go home with them and fuck them.

Your answer will be zero, 99.9% of the time.

Even those of us who are "night game vets", we have a lot of stories to tell, but we had to go out a lot of nights to get those stories.

Some chick who hasn't been out all year can go out tomorrow night and have at least one guy offer her sex -- directly or indirectly -- without her having to do a thing.

The point here simply is, most guys don't put themselves out there, and even if they do, they don't necessarily play the game.

I go out regularly, I don't see guys approaching. Guys are either standing up against a wall nursing a drink, trying to get drunk as quickly as possible by the bar, hell, at this point, even those guys are a minority, as now most don't even want to step inside of a club unless they already have a date.

That is why we are in the uber minority, we aim to create relationships out of thin air, we're not only willing to put ourselves out there, we're ready to play when we step on the field, that's why some of us have been in so many relationships, fucked so many women, etc. because at the end of the day, us men have to go out and get ours, when we don't, we'll be incels, hermits, etc.