rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocation from Oslo - 5 cities, advice needed

Hello everybody!
I have one dilemma at present time, I was working in Oslo for 2 years, and now should go for rotation. I'm crazy about girls in Oslo, I mean, I like their faces so much, they are definitely my favourite type. One thing I should mention, before coming to Oslo, I was working in Moscow for 3 years, and I should say that I didn't like girls there, because their faces are not my type. I was dating several girl in Moscow, and I can say that they generally have good figures and have better attitudes than girls in Oslo, but I didn't like their faces. I asked my boss about Stockholm, because I've been there, and the girls are quite similar to Oslo ones. But he told me that the place would be occupied by another guy for one more year. Instead, my boss offered me 5 cities to choose: Krakow, Riga, Prague, Tallinn, Amsterdam. Please help me to choose the city where indigenous girls have the same appearance (faces) as in Oslo or Stockholm. I know that there are some portion of non-indigenous girls in all of 5 cities, for example Russians living in Tallinn and Riga, immigrants from different continents in Amsterdam, Russian and Ukranian students and workers in Prague, Jews living in Krakow and so on. But I am not asking about those non-indigenous girls, I'm asking about indigenous girls in those cities.
P.S. Financial side is the same (adjusted to local conditions) in all 5 points, so I'm not asking about it. Only girls.
Thank you very much.

Is this a troll post or for real? What is this heavenly company that lets you pick any pussy paradise you wish?

It's for real. As for pussy paradise, I have no idea, since I've never been to those 5 locations. Those 5 cities is not my choice, it's the offer of my boss, since there will be rotation also.

I would say girls in Tallinn and Amsterdam come closest to the Scandinavian look. If you want girls that are also similar to Norwegian girls in style, behavior, etc., go for Amsterdam. If you want more feminine girls, go for Tallinn. Dutch girls will tend to speak English at a higher level.

The best way to determine this is quite simple.

Download Tinder, pay $10 USD to get the paid version which lets you change your location to wherever you want (you can cancel it once you're done and this chump change is worth spending when you consider that you're going to be spending months or years of your life with this decision), then change your location to each of the cities and swap through 500-1000 girls and keep a little tally of how many of them are bangable and how many are beautiful.

City with most tallies is your answer.

Alternatively, visit those places first.

But I think you're going to be disappointed because I think the only place you'll see these faces is Scandinavia and possibly northern Germany.

Tallinn and Amsterdam. But if you really have the freedom to choose, go to Amsterdam for Jesus' sake. Tallinn is a small (and cold, and ugly when you step out of the historical centre) place where you'll get bored soon.

Hello KoreanDude [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:03 AM)drasticallyspeaking Wrote:  

The best way to determine this is quite simple.

Download Tinder, pay $10 USD to get the paid version which lets you change your location to wherever you want (you can cancel it once you're done and this chump change is worth spending when you consider that you're going to be spending months or years of your life with this decision), then change your location to each of the cities and swap through 500-1000 girls and keep a little tally of how many of them are bangable and how many are beautiful.

City with most tallies is your answer.

Alternatively, visit those places first.

But I think you're going to be disappointed because I think the only place you'll see these faces is Scandinavia and possibly northern Germany.

Good ideas. I especially like the idea of going there to visit first. You can get round trip flights to all these cities for 100 bucks or so with Norwegian. You can probably also get hotel rooms at decent rates in all of them except Amsterdam if you hurry up and go now before the high season.

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:28 AM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

Hello KoreanDude [Image: smile.gif]

This the new little dark? Would be very hard to surpass the epicness of little dark.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-28-2015 04:06 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I would say girls in Tallinn and Amsterdam come closest to the Scandinavian look. If you want girls that are also similar to Norwegian girls in style, behavior, etc., go for Amsterdam. If you want more feminine girls, go for Tallinn. Dutch girls will tend to speak English at a higher level.

I was just in Tallinn and other than Russian cabbies and one convenience store clerk... EVERYONE else I met spoke perfect English. To be honest it was a bit mind blowing how high the English penetration rate was there.

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:12 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

Tallinn and Amsterdam. But if you really have the freedom to choose, go to Amsterdam for Jesus' sake. Tallinn is a small (and cold, and ugly when you step out of the historical centre) place where you'll get bored soon.

Tallinn is smallish but it isn't ugly at all. Nothing against Amsterdam but Tallinn holds up pretty well and it's an easy commute to Helsinki or Stockholm for weekends.

Why no one has mentioned Riga ? I suppose that indigenous girls in Tallinn and Riga have the same appearance (faces). What is the difference ?

What can you say about Krakow in connection with this thread ?

To get a feeling for the looks of typical girls / guys / couples in a particular city one way is to use a site that shows geo-located pictures from Instagram.

Check for instance http://everywherepeople.com/krakow.

For permanent life, Amsterdam or Prague definitely.

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:11 PM)allaround Wrote:  

To get a feeling for the looks of typical girls / guys / couples in a particular city one way is to use a site that shows geo-located pictures from Instagram.

Good, can you write more links ?

Don't worry about English level in Tallinn, its perfect, same level as Norway with some small exceptions(Russian's don't speak so good). Also I don't think girls in Tallinn and Riga looks same, Riga is somewhat more slavic look and in Tallinn its more light colour blond girls. Im actually relocating from Tallinn to Oslo next month, looking forward to that.

Quote: (05-30-2015 06:27 PM)Orange Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:11 PM)allaround Wrote:  

Good, can you write more links ?

Sure. There are different variants, like this one "Instamap".
http://bearpanther.com/instamap/

Here's "Worldcam", this page from Riga. First you enter a city, and then you find a place, e.g. a bar within that city.
http://worldc.am/id/4c02c1a730229521af75de81

Can anyone make a comparison between Tallinn and Riga in terms of indigenous girls in those cities ?

Dude dont you realize your trolling is kind of obvious. We should implement a new category for guys like you... the "never satisfied with the answer" troll.

As you are a newbie here, I recommend you not to start with such posting.
If you can't add any value, please don't spoil this thread.

As a newbie who has lurked for a few weeks in this forum I have contributed in other threads, for the same reason I am against time wasters like KoreanDude or AugustSeptember... Im sure those names are very familiar to you, no?

On the other hand your contribution to this site is zero, other than endless asking how does compare X place to X place, I do notice never an answer is enough to you and you keep going on the same things over and over. Look for a real hobbie dude, life is short to waste it on internet forums without getting valuable returns.

Orange, what did you decide on? I hope you will do us the courtesy with some regular updates. Pretty cool opporunity you have. Best of luck.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:12 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

I think Garzero nails it.

I have never been to Scandinavia. But I grew up in very Scandinavian Minnesota and then lived in Amsterdam. So, make A'dam or Tallinn your preferred targets!

Why not visit both before you accept? They aren't too far or too pricey to do this....

I think Tallinn's lesser costs and attractive talent make it more competitive than G does. But Amsterdam also has the advantage of being the center of easily reached towns and cities nearby - as well as close to many international weekend destinations like Dusseldorf, Cologne, and London.

Within the Netherlands, these are day or overnight trips. You won't have so many choices in Estonia - unless you'd love to stay close to the Skandi talent along the Baltic!

After 2 years in Oslo and loving it, I can see the superior merit of that choice too!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I appreciate you guys for your valuable advices.
I still have enough time to think and one more city was added to my choice - Copenhagen.
So, for now I have a short list of 3 cities: Tallinn, Amsterdam, Copenhagen.
I've been to all of them, but for extremely short period of time (1-1.5 days of stay), and thus I can't compare them with Oslo (2 years of stay).
The main question that bothers me: Will I loose in terms of girls' quality (faces), if I move from Oslo to one of these 3 cities? What cities among these 3 cities are better than Oslo in terms of appearance (faces) of indigenous girls?
Any opinion is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

OP, but you have been to each city right?

Respectfully, sometimes we can end up overanalyzing things. What is your gut telling you.

If someone put a gun to your head and said choose, what would be it be? Life on the line 5 seconds to answer. That probably is the place you want to move to.

Haven't been to those countries, but have met girls from there.

My personal insight:
Estonia : 60% ugly as f*ck, 40% modelling level. Cultural difference though... Do not expect interesting conversations.
Netherlands: Beautiful and smart girls. Speak better English than native speakers. Generally interested in foreigners.
Denmark: Nice but cold, not so much interested in foreigners.