rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about women who don't have kids

I thought this was pretty interesting.

The reporter.. is a mix between airhead and parody.. but actually making a point even if she might be trying to make a joke.

At the same time....I think one of the people made a point.
Do you really think all women should be having kids?...

I am the cock carousel

Definitely. Do not to so is to deny a woman's primary biological purpose.

Feminism is engineering a future demographic catastrophie.

Mormons, Muslims, and traditional Christians will inherit the world we're building. Humans must reproduce and form stable, nuclear families in order to flourish - every major religion commands this - so it's not irrational to see the coming demographic collapse as a form of divine punishment.

Traditional gender roles exist for a reason.

[Image: 62dd8b44c6.png]

Man that girl is hot but oh so fucking obnoxious. It's like she's lived all her life in the most cliched, cunty sorority house, like a real life version of the girls from that song "Literally, I can't." What a waste of beauty to have such a repulsive demeanor.

Love that Tucker Carlson quote:

"Having children means less time for vacations and spin class, where the real meaning in life resides, right? I mean, have you ever seen anything more selfish, decadent and stupid?"

Quote: (05-16-2015 05:20 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The reporter.. is a mix between airhead and parody.. but actually making a point even if she might be trying to make a joke.

A lot of the usual BlaBlaBla by an empowered Millennial who is having the female golden years in her 20s.

Then she finds the one 1 in 100 women who are actually happy living alone and having a fulfilled life without children.

Too bad the studies don't support her crap. Even for the reporter the glorious power-attention she gets from men will dry up in her 30s and will become a trickle in her 40s. Unless you are a rare deeply spiritual or otherwise active woman, then you are going to suffer:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hig...in-america

Quote:Quote:

happiest and unhappiest workers." And here it is:

(the happiest)
Male
39 years old
Married
Household income between $150,000 and $200,000
In a senior management position
1 young child at home
A wife who works part-time

And the unhappiest profile?:

Female
42 years old
Unmarried (and no children)
Household income under $100,000
In a professional position (doctor, lawyer, etc.)

So please women - join the 40+ childless crowd and pop some daily Valium to keep on living. Oh and please do believe that you can copy the 1 in 100 woman.

Just thinking of all the older single women I know, happy isn't a word I would use to describe them. I'm surprised so many women bought into this. You see them on facebook humble bragging about vacations, I'm thinking bitch please you got 5 more years and then your going to just another useless spinster.

Many modern women forget kids are not pets. They are a fucking sacrifice! They are hard to raise right. One day when you see them surpass you in every way and become great, it is all worth. I have two that so far have become huge bad ass mother fuckers protecting the free world in the vein of American Sniper and Hurt Locker. Like I said women have no idea what they are doing these days.

I agree with what's been said here, but let's look at the other side of the coin: Do you really think these insipid twats would meet even the least minimal standards of being a good mother?

I don't think so. These "Sex and the City" wannabe slores will only propagate more self centered cuntery on the rest of us.

Let them have birthday parties for their cats, shrivel up and blow away.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

That woman in the video realized no one would ever want to marry her so she started occupying her time with charities and so on.

She made it seem like it was all this choice and she always wanted to help others. It could just be that she realized the window closed on her and she wanted to act like it was all a choice and she is an empowered woman. A sort of rewriting of history. Because honestly she seems like she would be really annoying to be around after a couple days.

I'd bang the reporter but not let her talk she had that raspy trying to be cool voice that I dislike. Can't she just sound like a feminine woman? Without all the sound effects?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:19 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Just thinking of all the older single women I know, happy isn't a word I would use to describe them. I'm surprised so many women bought into this. You see them on facebook humble bragging about vacations, I'm thinking bitch please you got 5 more years and then your going to just another useless spinster.

At "least" they're bragging about a vacation. I've seen these souless cretins brag about going to "the fashion outlets" to get their fucking pocket books and shoes at even further discounted prices! Their (pseudo) lives were now complete.

These types deserve to die alone; they are truly worthless.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

A woman saying she doesn't want to have a child, is as believable as a man saying he doesn't want to shoot his sperm in a vagina.

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:21 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

That woman in the video realized no one would ever want to marry her so she started occupying her time with charities and so on.

She made it seem like it was all this choice and she always wanted to help others. It could just be that she realized the window closed on her and she wanted to act like it was all a choice and she is an empowered woman. A sort of rewriting of history. Because honestly she seems like she would be really annoying to be around after a couple days.

I'd bang the reporter but not let her talk she had that raspy trying to be cool voice that I dislike. Can't she just sound like a feminine woman? Without all the sound effects?

A couple days? More like "I'm tipping out the closest door after I blow a couple loads."

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:21 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

I agree with what's been said here, but let's look at the other side of the coin: Do you really think these insipid twats would meet even the least minimal standards of being a good mother?
Without the social conditioning they have received? Yes, they would be upstanding mothers.

It is their biological reason for existence. Just as you and I are "biologically designed" to be fathers and patriarchs.

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:31 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Without the social conditioning they have received? Yes, they would be upstanding mothers.

It is their biological reason for existence. Just as you and I are "biologically designed" to be fathers and patriarchs.

Agreed. But P&Ds like the reporterette are damaged and not an option. I'm not wasting my time trying to fix them.

Quote: (05-16-2015 05:20 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

"The Truth about women who don't have kids"

I imagine many of them are sad and regretful deep down, even if they won't admit it. When man (or woman) goes against nature, nature always wins.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hig...in-america

That article explains why women are unhappier than men in the very way it was written - note how all the author does is find something else to blame for why women are unhappy - other people, work, etc. Basically, it's everyone else's fault that women are unhappy, which for women takes away their ability to make change in their life (of course, anyone with that reasoning would be miserable). Now compare that to something I saw the Wall Street Playboys post on twitter once, something like "find what you're afraid of then fix it and you'll be happy."

The difference is a huge contrast (and I bet more men follow WSP than women): men, take responsibility and feel powerful; women, find someone else to blame and feel powerless. Responsibility is the biggest variable in the equation for happiness.

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:38 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2015 08:31 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Agreed. But P&Ds like the reporterette are damaged and not an option. I'm not wasting my time trying to fix them.
I don't think any of us should try to fix them, ever.

I just think it is a useful thing for men to remember. These women are not the way they are because they want to be, it's because they're told and taught to be dismissive of motherhood.

I'm not trying to excuse their lack of self-understanding by any means, but it is easy to forget how women should be.

I work with lots of women and many opted to not have children. Spot on about popping pills every day. Xanax like vitamins. The silence in their life is deafening after 40. They are ugly and cant get male attention. I wouldnt be suprised if they kill themselves before retirement age.

So the weak are automatically removing themselves from the gene pool. I don't see a problem with that.

The weak are not removing themselves from the voting pool or society, so they're still doing harm to our culture. They are still passing on their views to future generations.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Ok guys, what's worse:

A single woman at 40 who has never had kids.
A single woman at 35 who has two kids from two different fathers.

Quote: (05-16-2015 09:18 AM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

Ok guys, what's worse:

A single woman at 40 who has never had kids.
A single woman at 35 who has two kids from two different fathers.

#1 has ignored and failed her biological imperative.

#2 has complied with her biological imperative.

I have met both these types of women.

#1 is cuntier and bitchier than #2.

Many guys will ignore #2 giving me more of a chance with her.

#1 is probably uptight sexually.

Even women in their late 20s, you can see the anxiety over no kids.

Their whole life they have been told that having kids is a bad thing. Their whole sex life has revolved around avoiding kids. Condoms, pulling out, Plan B, The Pill. I have had many young girls be like "You have to wear a condom, I DON'T WANT A KID!"

Obviously, having a kid with someone you don't know well is a bad idea, but the way they say they don't want to have a kid shows such strong social programming.

And yet inside of course most women do want kids. It's like how most men want to fight and compete.

Instead men play videogames or watch sports. Women get cats and immerse themselves in adult juvenile drama. We're just dogs chasing our tails.

I have passed on my seed, and now I shall live forever.

The number one biological reason to live is to reproduce, women never had it so easy in America with free government enforced support. Just have sex with the right guy. Men have never had it so bad, yes you reproduce, but now you are a government wage slave.

Quote: (05-16-2015 09:31 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Their whole life they have been told that having kids is a bad thing. Their whole sex life has revolved around avoiding kids. Condoms, pulling out, Plan B, The Pill. I have had many young girls be like "You have to wear a condom, I DON'T WANT A KID!"

Ironically with all the 'sex education' they teach in schools, they forget to tell girls, "Land a good man in your 20's so you can raise a child in your 30s." That's literally all it comes down to.