rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl says "I Hate My Father"

I'm to the point where if she says this I think it's not even worth trying to have any kind of relationship with her. I'd be interested in viewpoints from both sides .

I don't have much to add, but it's Mother's Day and I'm dreading to make the call.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (05-10-2015 02:42 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'm to the point where if she says this I think it's not even worth trying to have any kind of relationship with her. I'd be interested in viewpoints from both sides .
+1

Girls with divorced biological parents are broken beyond repair. I actively avoid them and always try to filter them out on the first date or so. Hyphenated last names are a good give away.

Daddy issues = slut.

You know the drill.

HSLD

Quote: (05-10-2015 04:02 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Daddy issues = slut.

You know the drill.

Hit the nail on the head.

Any guy who's slept with 15 or more girls knows that the one's with daddy issues (and divorced parents, for that matter) are damaged for life; there's a void in their soul that they are trying to fill with as many random dudes as possible. You can help them fill it, but sticking around after that is dangerous territory.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Well - it depends - I know one woman who hates and avoids her formerly alcoholic Dark Triad womanizing Alpha father, but is a faithful low notch-count wife happily married to a Beta. She deliberately avoided all Alphas after the experiences with her father.

But I guess she does not hate him now since he is no longer destructive and an alcoholic and has mended ways.

In most instances it is a highly negative sign especially if she at the same time idolizes her mother.

It's been said we should learn from history. Always our own of course, but if we are deciding whether to pursue a relationship we should be learning from hers too.

Why does she hate her Father?
What does she think he could've done different?
Why does she think he couldn't do that?

Important questions she might not be able to answer, but will bring her into thinking anyways.

It's always going to be hard to find the perfect girl from the perfect family with the perfect upbringing.

More rare than that is to find a woman who has the ability to think, to be self-reflective. How she responds to the above probes, both immediately and days after can reveal whether she is capable of that.

Some girls date men just like their Father, but some date men who are the exact opposite.

IKE, I heard the land way up North of Manila is much cooler with less pollution. DirectDanger talked about this place when he rented a car, and I heard about it also from the StockExchange girl I dated. It's worth a look for settling down with the right one. From the pictures I saw, it reminded me of Northern California.

I wanna be a slut like my friends but daddy won't let me.

Team Nachos

Daddy issues = slut.

You know the drill.

Eh, I'm not going to agree with that as some sort of concrete rule, I think you're looking at a weak correlation with that at best.

A slut is a slut, just because she's a slut, doesn't mean she has daddy issues, and every woman is capable of being a slut, just depends on who she's doing it for.

It's more likely that a girl with daddy issues is more likely to date someone who's nothing like her father; that foundation gives birth to a lot of "interracial" relationships, in which girls who have daddy issues are willing to date/marry/reproduce with someone who's nothing like their dad.

Quote: (05-10-2015 09:34 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Daddy issues = slut.

You know the drill.

Eh, I'm not going to agree with that as some sort of concrete rule, I think you're looking at a weak correlation with that at best.

A slut is a slut, just because she's a slut, doesn't mean she has daddy issues, and every woman is capable of being a slut, just depends on who she's doing it for.

It's more likely that a girl with daddy issues is more likely to date someone who's nothing like her father; that foundation gives birth to a lot of "interracial" relationships, in which girls who have daddy issues are willing to date/marry/reproduce with someone who's nothing like their dad.

You just described this chick I know. She's in an IR and always claims vehemently that she hates her father. Black chick. White BF.

Really interesting dynamic because she's one of those man-eating types.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

"That's great because you will be calling me daddy tonight"

A strong family life is on my checklist for serious LTR should I ever have another. No exceptions.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (05-10-2015 04:45 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Well - it depends

But I guess she does not hate him now since he is no longer destructive and an alcoholic and has mended ways.

In most instances it is a highly negative sign especially if she at the same time idolizes her mother.

My ex fit this perfectly. She was a hard working nice girl with lots of great qualities but was way too crazy about her mother who SPOKE TO DEAD PEOPLE for a living. Her mother poisoned her mind constantly and was always throwing wrenches into our relationship.

Her father IMO is the one to blame. Women, left to their own devices will be unhappy and cause havoc in their lives and the lives of others. He chose to have an affair with secretary and blatantly meet with her in parking lot of the children's school. The offence created a huge rift and when the parents split everyone was on mommy's side. She then in her own anger and hate, drove the children into hatred of their father and all men. The kids suffered.

The result: 4 slut girls, 1 near homosexual son with zero balls and strange behavior.

ALWAYS think twice about a girl with daddy problems.

A woman's relationship with her father will reflect on how she treats other men in relationships and in general.

Quote: (05-11-2015 05:37 AM)PainPositive Wrote:  

My ex fit this perfectly. She was a hard working nice girl with lots of great qualities but was way too crazy about her mother who SPOKE TO DEAD PEOPLE for a living. Her mother poisoned her mind constantly and was always throwing wrenches into our relationship.

Her father IMO is the one to blame. Women, left to their own devices will be unhappy and cause havoc in their lives and the lives of others. He chose to have an affair with secretary and blatantly meet with her in parking lot of the children's school. The offence created a huge rift and when the parents split everyone was on mommy's side. She then in her own anger and hate, drove the children into hatred of their father and all men. The kids suffered.

The result: 4 slut girls, 1 near homosexual son with zero balls and strange behavior.

A woman's relationship with her father will reflect on how she treats other men in relationships and in general.

The problem is that hate towards your parents is a strong word. Unless he had raped her, tortured and killed her mother, then that word has no meaning.

It is an incredibly negative sign if a woman says that.

One of my ex girlfriends had a terrible experience with her father. She was a teenager and as she came home she found her own brother in a pool of blood dead. Turned out that her biological father who had left her mother came back and killed his son at home. He was a deranged crazy man who was later shot dead by the police. And even she told me that she does not hate him, because there is nothing to be gained by it. At best you are left with indifference to it and let it go as much as you can.

Otherwise it will poison your future relationships with men as well. And it was true, because she was a cute girl who had strangely no daddy issues. But most women don't understand that and remain in a world of hate, vitriol and irrational feelings. Most fathers - even the ones called dead-beats or womanizers did hardly anything worthy of hate. They either had no success and could not pay child-support, they were maybe alcoholics or they were cheating on her mother. The daughters never find out the other side of the story where the mother was maybe a terrible person too or cheated on him as well. Fathers are most often positive towards their kids even if they have lost themselves in life. Filling yourself with hate towards them while praising your mother like some kind of saint is just nuts.

In our times I believe that fathers on average are the more positive influence, because society excuses all female weaknesses and feeds them with mad ideas, also men deal much much better with being single in old age than women. Single mothers who stay for decades alone are usually on a very destructive path that leaves them more broken than men.

Quote: (05-11-2015 06:44 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2015 05:37 AM)PainPositive Wrote:  

The problem is that hate towards your parents is a strong word. Unless he had raped her, tortured and killed her mother, then that word has no meaning.

It is an incredibly negative sign if a woman says that.

One of my ex girlfriends had a terrible experience with her father. She was a teenager and as she came home she found her own brother in a pool of blood dead. Turned out that her biological father who had left her mother came back and killed his son at home. He was a deranged crazy man who was later shot dead by the police. And even she told me that she does not hate him, because there is nothing to be gained by it. At best you are left with indifference to it and let it go as much as you can.

Otherwise it will poison your future relationships with men as well. And it was true, because she was a cute girl who had strangely no daddy issues. But most women don't understand that and remain in a world of hate, vitriol and irrational feelings. Most fathers - even the ones called dead-beats or womanizers did hardly anything worthy of hate. They either had no success and could not pay child-support, they were maybe alcoholics or they were cheating on her mother. The daughters never find out the other side of the story where the mother was maybe a terrible person too or cheated on him as well. Fathers are most often positive towards their kids even if they have lost themselves in life. Filling yourself with hate towards them while praising your mother like some kind of saint is just nuts.

In our times I believe that fathers on average are the more positive influence, because society excuses all female weaknesses and feeds them with mad ideas, also men deal much much better with being single in old age than women. Single mothers who stay for decades alone are usually on a very destructive path that leaves them more broken than men.

Very insightful. These are all great points. +1 from me, for this and your other insightful posts.

At IKE, you're finding this sentiment common on the Philippines?

Poosy paradise lost?

WIA

Raw god - I cannot agree more with you. I am on the same boat.

This is how it goes:

Girl: "I hate my father."

Tuthmosis: [whips out dick]

Girl: [automated grabbing/servicing]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This seems obvious...not a ltr girl.

That said, for a LTR/wife/mother...

1. No tats
2. Less than 3 sex partners (0, 1, or 2)...more recently updated...0 or 1
3. Married alive parents she gets along with
4. Young (implicit in #2)

I'm not really judgmental, but if I'm going to enter into a long term relationship with someone, your damn right I'm gonna use scrutiny.

And yes, I've had 2 girls in my life that fit those criteria...tough to find tho. Tougher as I get older.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Kids hate their parents it is what it is. I would be worried more so if she never talks about her parents or doesn't visit them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (05-11-2015 08:12 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

At IKE, you're finding this sentiment common on the Philippines?

Poosy paradise lost?

WIA

No, the truly wonderful thing about the Filipinos is their humility. If they had no other positive characteristic than that, it would be worth the 9 months I will have spent here to learn from them.

How that relates to your question is that to hate someone implies that you are in some way superior enough to judge them. Of course in extreme cases of murderers etc, we almost all feel like that, but is something more ambiguous like having a father that broke up with your Mom, Filipinos may have what is more properly called "resentment" but not the wild willingness to abuse of hatred.

There's more about that in my post "When the Filipinos Start Dancing".

I sensed the first hints of this when I saw the amused tolerance and amusement with which ordinary Filipinos treat ladyboys. These poor characters are sometimes grotesque to me, but the Filipinos just grin right at them and can sympapthize with someone quite alien to them.

I was with a girl who was pretty unstable and I was telling her what I liked about the Philippines and I talked about the humility, and how Ladyboys were treated well.

"They have hearts too" she commented, alluding to how they were still treated politely despite their bizarreness, because it would be cruel to do anything else.

Girls who hate their fathers are often eager to prove themselves sexually. Often, with an older man.

---

I always ask girls about their fathers..

After determining what kind of relationship they have, I get a sense of her needs and wants from a man.

Based on her answers, I might into one of these two gaming styles:

"Father Figure Game" - Fill the empty spaces left by her father;

She will crave attention, guidance, direction, discipline, etc. She will crave a masculine presence in her life. I take a position superior to her. I speak to her form a place of authority, the same way a father would. I correct her when she needs correcting, I advise her when she needs advising. I help her focus her life and get on a path towards success. This is what she wants, this is what she needs, she was just lacking some strong, male, adult leadership

Addressing these things as they relate specifically to her life will cause her to get emotional and connect with you. They crave masculine leadership in their lives.

"Older Man Fantasy Game" - Satisfy her curiosity and need for new, exciting experiences;

She has a good relationship with her father. She is fresh out of high school. She is away at college in the big city. What does she want? She wants fun and excitement. Now is her chance to experiment with sex and drugs and try all the things she has been fantasizing about since she was 12 or 13. Fucking an older man is often one of these fantasies.

I take a different tone with these girls. I don't speak to them in a fatherly manner like I would with the other girls. I present myself as a fun, cool, established older guy that can introduce her to the new experiences that she is looking for. I take them to downtown San Francisco for lunch and shopping. I often buy alcohol. Many times I pick them up at their dorm room and no one knows but her and I. I make the fantasy a reality!

Its all about identifying and fulfilling her needs, wants, and desires.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21493-...#pid398511

Lots of good points in this thread and I agree that these types of women should be avoided if you're looking to start something serious.

But I will say that in my experience there is no typical behavior for women who have this father-hatred especially when it comes to sex. I can think of 5 women from my past, one of which is my ex-gf, who told me specifically "I hate my father." Two of them were ultra prudes (ex included), two of them were fun girls who liked getting fucked, and one of them was bat-shit fucking crazy who I'm positive had BPD (the kind of crazy that shows up at your house at 5am banging on windows and doors until you have to call the cops)

My ex was the worst though. I believe that her hatred for her dad gave her a misandrist attitude in general

Quote: (05-11-2015 01:58 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Girls who hate their fathers are often eager to prove themselves sexually. Often, with an older man.

---

I always ask girls about their fathers..

After determining what kind of relationship they have, I get a sense of her needs and wants from a man.

Based on her answers, I might into one of these two gaming styles:

"Father Figure Game" - Fill the empty spaces left by her father;

She will crave attention, guidance, direction, discipline, etc. She will crave a masculine presence in her life. I take a position superior to her. I speak to her form a place of authority, the same way a father would. I correct her when she needs correcting, I advise her when she needs advising. I help her focus her life and get on a path towards success. This is what she wants, this is what she needs, she was just lacking some strong, male, adult leadership

Addressing these things as they relate specifically to her life will cause her to get emotional and connect with you. They crave masculine leadership in their lives.

"Older Man Fantasy Game" - Satisfy her curiosity and need for new, exciting experiences;

She has a good relationship with her father. She is fresh out of high school. She is away at college in the big city. What does she want? She wants fun and excitement. Now is her chance to experiment with sex and drugs and try all the things she has been fantasizing about since she was 12 or 13. Fucking an older man is often one of these fantasies.

I take a different tone with these girls. I don't speak to them in a fatherly manner like I would with the other girls. I present myself as a fun, cool, established older guy that can introduce her to the new experiences that she is looking for. I take them to downtown San Francisco for lunch and shopping. I often buy alcohol. Many times I pick them up at their dorm room and no one knows but her and I. I make the fantasy a reality!

Its all about identifying and fulfilling her needs, wants, and desires.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21493-...#pid398511

Gio, this is really interesting to me as I'm seeing some women who probably would be good father-figure game candidates. Invariably almost all girls I date these days are raised by single mothers.

When you say you "give direction and put on path to success" how do you do that? Do you tell them what they "should" be doing? Like specifically how to find jobs in their fields of interest? Do you tell them that, as a woman, they should not squander their youths by riding the carousel? (I'm thinking you don't do this...ha) Do you actually offer to help them by doing things for them?

Like one girl I know told me she is going to change the brakes in the car herself to save money for labor. I was considering offering to help...but we just started seeing each other and didn't know if that may be too "boyfriendish" Her father was absent and her mother just moved to Alaska.

I'm just wondering how far to take this before you seem "overly eager" to help and perhaps turn them off. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Its not fair for you to judge all women like that