rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muscle Shirts

Muscle Shirts

What brands makes the best muscle shirts that can be worn as a stand alone shirt? American Apparel?

Muscle Shirts

Like this? or no....
[Image: Ao-thun-3D-8.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Muscle Shirts

Quote: (05-09-2015 02:54 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

What brands makes the best muscle shirts that can be worn as a stand alone shirt? American Apparel?

Express has v-necks that are pretty good.
H&M has some good ones too but they get stretched out as you wear them more.

Muscle Shirts

V necks? I said muscle shirts AKA wife beaters [Image: smile.gif] My mistake.

Muscle Shirts

I highly recomend these: I have 10 whites ones and 10 grey ones. They are pretty much all I wear.

Pay no attention to the skinny guy in the picture on Amazon. If you have some muscles, pick a few up

http://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Micro...B000FE987C

Muscle Shirts

Quote: (05-09-2015 05:17 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

I highly recomend these: I have 10 whites ones and 10 grey ones. They are pretty much all I wear.

Pay no attention to the skinny guy in the picture on Amazon. If you have some muscles, pick a few up

Just out of curiosity what size do you wear, I think you said you are 5 ft 11 in. right? Pretty sure we are the same height, but I weigh 180 so probably have 25 lbs less muscle than you.

Muscle Shirts

American Apparel

Target

GASP - for a bodybuilder's brand

My fav wife beaters or 2x-ist

Muscle Shirts

I like the old navy ones, they're not too loose.

Nautica has some that don't wear out as fast, which is one of the problems with the old navy ones.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Muscle Shirts

Quote:Quote:

Just out of curiosity what size do you wear, I think you said you are 5 ft 11 in. right? Pretty sure we are the same height, but I weigh 180 so probably have 25 lbs less muscle than you.

For your size, I would buy large.

Muscle Shirts

2nd vote for fresh white tight Ts. They can go anywhere if you're built right and won't suffocate you in sub tropical / tropical areas. I rotate them out and get fresh ones every so often they are cheap enough.

American apparel for beaters.

Muscle Shirts

I like Uniqlo's crew necks and v necks. But not the more expensive Pima cotton ones, I like the cheaper one.

They come in a lot of colors, but I wear almost only white, blue and navy.

They fit me around the arms and chest really well. Girls love to rub on my tits with a fresh one on.

Muscle Shirts

It sounds like you specifically want tank tops as I believe you said and everyone keeps recommending tight fitting v-necks?

If I understood correctly, then yes H&M has those too (tank top style)

2xist makes "wife beater" style tanks that fit well. depends on your build though.

Muscle Shirts

That is correct The Ceo. I should of specified muscle shirts aka wife beaters aka tank tops! Basically plain ones like Fruit Of The Loom makes but in higher quality and not extremely thin.

Muscle Shirts

Quote: (05-11-2015 09:27 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

That is correct The Ceo. I should of specified muscle shirts aka wife beaters aka tank tops! Basically plain ones like Fruit Of The Loom makes but in higher quality and not extremely thin.

Express used makes some good ones 10 years ago. I don't recommend you walk around in a wife beater unless you have an audition for Jersey shore. Same thing goes for those gay ass horizontal striped tank tops.

Muscle Shirts

Quote: (05-11-2015 09:27 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Places like TJ Max usually have a lot of those in diff. brands you can try (e.g. calvin klein, hanes, etc.)

Muscle Shirts

I was thinking this.

[Image: 61TQgcBJ7uL._UX385_.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Muscle Shirts

I would rock that too.

Muscle Shirts

If you are a bit higher body fat, or just have a full belly from a big meal, wear black ones as they can hide it.

Muscle Shirts

Nice, I'm going to make an order. I'm 6'3" 220 should I definitely go with extra large, or large to get a tighter look?

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Muscle Shirts

Quote: (05-13-2015 09:07 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Nice, I'm going to make an order. I'm 6'3" 220 should I definitely go with extra large, or large to get a tighter look?

XL for sure. Large will not fit you.

Muscle Shirts

For skin tight muscle shirts I like stafford brand. For sleeveless shirts that arent conforming old navy has good ones.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”-Otto von Bismarck

Muscle Shirts

Quote: (05-13-2015 09:27 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2015 09:07 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

XL for sure. Large will not fit you.

Thanks. For pants that go with the shirts, do you have any recommendations? any old jeans? khakis?

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"