rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

Two suspects were shot and killed by police in Garland, TX. at what is being coined an "anti Muslim" event.

This may have been an attempt to imitate the Charlie Hebdo shootings in France by some "outraged" zealots (who forgot they were in the USA).

Don't mess with Texas:

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/201.../26848435/

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Geert Wilders was hosting. http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohamme...-shooting/

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Lol, Texas DPS trooper gets suspended for taking a selfie with Snoop Dogg but SWAT members get the okay to take a pic with Geert.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Scrolling through the WFAA comments. Funny how the people complaining about "hate speech" don't complain much about the drive-by shooting.

Wonderful. Glad they didn't kill anyone and got what they deserved in turn.

Just seen the pictures of the "security". They had their own little Platoon guarding that conference!

Who the fuck would think that place was a good idea to attack?

Nice idea though to smoke out some home grownies.

Quote: (05-04-2015 01:14 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Just seen the pictures of the "security". They had their own little Platoon guarding that conference!

Guaranteed, whoever was organizing this event was certainly a little excited by the prospect of someone with ill intent showing up and definitely very pleased with themselves right now.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^

I wasn't going to comment in this thread...but that's a pretty sick thing to say.

I don't think that's true at all. I don't think the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists were excited to be gunned down.

It's freaking Texas. Of course everyone's going to be armed. And why would anyone think that something would happen?

Muslims in America are pretty peaceful. I went to school with some. The ones I went to school with certainly wouldn't attack this event or kill anybody for simply their speech for that matter.

The event was to draw attention to the fact that in America, we have individual freedoms. Jesus is mocked relentlessly in our media, yet, no one kills the mockers. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

The Dutch politician, has constant threats on his life, and is constantly demonized for his beliefs regarding the Islamization of Europe. He speaks out against a religion that has members that want to kill him, and unlike the Christian American boogeyman of the left, will actually follow through with their threats.

And, two men come to kill him, for his speech, but it was all his masterplan in order to make them look bad, and now the organizers are laughing in glee in their evil lair. Right Suits?

Many places in Texas prohibit possession of a gun, even Walmarts.

Those insurance premiums.....

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (05-03-2015 09:47 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Don't mess with Texas:

Quote:Quote:

Dear friends,

Thank you all for being here. It's great to be in Texas, the Lone Star State. The one star in the Texan flag represents all the free Western world needs today: defiance, pride and independence.

It is no coincidence that we are in Garland, Texas, tonight. It is here that, three months ago, shortly after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, Islamic activists convened to demand that free speech be curtailed. They want to prohibit cartoons, books and films which they find insulting.

Our answer is clear:
Don't mess with Texas!
Don't mess with the free West!
Don't mess with our freedom of speech!

[Image: original-16434-13936-0.jpg]

USA! USA! USA!

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Interestingly, the UK media headlines are describing this as an "Anti-Muslim" conference, not a "Free Speech" conference.

Sadly, the Hebdo attack, for self preservation reasons, has had exactly the effect intended here I believe.

Daily mail wrote,

Extreme 'free speech' group refused to cancel provocative 'Muhammad Art Exhibit' despite protests - and told the world they 'know the risks'

When did free speech become extreme to these people.

Quote: (05-04-2015 01:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2015 01:14 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Guaranteed, whoever was organizing this event was certainly a little excited by the prospect of someone with ill intent showing up and definitely very pleased with themselves right now.
I hope this was just poor wording on your part, and not some silly implication.

So they "baited" these poor terrorists into attacking, right...
How barbaric?

Good shooting.

[Image: MbeUZtu.gif]

The Satanist Church needs to troll Texans now, and see how tolerant they would be of a Jesus Christ cartoon exhibit. Preferably one with the Stations of the Cross reworked to show Jesus being sodomized and tortured by demons.

I am betting the result would be vandalism and a shooting by Christian extremists.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (05-04-2015 01:53 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

^^

I wasn't going to comment in this thread...but that's a pretty sick thing to say.

I don't think that's true at all. I don't think the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists were excited to be gunned down.

It's freaking Texas. Of course everyone's going to be armed. And why would anyone think that something would happen?

Muslims in America are pretty peaceful. I went to school with some. The ones I went to school with certainly wouldn't attack this event or kill anybody for simply their speech for that matter.

The event was to draw attention to the fact that in America, we have individual freedoms. Jesus is mocked relentlessly in our media, yet, no one kills the mockers. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

The Dutch politician, has constant threats on his life, and is constantly demonized for his beliefs regarding the Islamization of Europe. He speaks out against a religion that has members that want to kill him, and unlike the Christian American boogeyman of the left, will actually follow through with their threats.

And, two men come to kill him, for his speech, but it was all his masterplan in order to make them look bad, and now the organizers are laughing in glee in their evil lair. Right Suits?

I apologize if this statement seemed brash or sick.

I certainly would never condone trolling for attacks from any religious community.

I could attempt to explain my comments, but perhaps posting at all was a mistake based on faulty assumptions on my part, so I won't add drama to an already volatile thread topic.

If anyone is genuinely curious about my thought on the matter, feel free to PM me, but given that two members have already expressed concern about my original post, I don't want to add more fuel to the fire within the thread discussion.

I'll just say that I've read your posts carefully and taken them into serious consideration.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Seems like Texas would be at the bottom of the list of States to pull this shit. People there don't fuck around.

Quote: (05-04-2015 07:59 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

The Satanist Church needs to troll Texans now, and see how tolerant they would be of a Jesus Christ cartoon exhibit. I am betting the result would be vandalism and a shooting by Christian extremists.

RIP Trey Parker. RIP Matt Stone. I miss them so much.

We should all be glad that innocent people weren't killed and that two psychopaths were rightly put out of their misery. If they were willing to attack people over this they were probably up to some other heinous shit as well.

It is proof, at least to me, that you don't really have freedom of speech in the real world unless you have the means to defend yourself (or have people ready and willing to defend you) from those who would violently censor you.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

European news outlets are dropping the ball, as one can expect. This is from Spiegel (conservative-leaning in Germany)

[Image: be6404429e.jpg]

Anti-Islam Activist Pamela Geller
FULL OF HATE

There is still some hope. Always liked Texas compared to the rest. NYS has to be the WORST. If they tried this event in NY it would be protested to the fullest... The only plus side is the the bombers would probably have got some of the people trying to kill free speech. I like the comment above that mentions how media can mock any religious figurehead except the Islamic ones. Freedom of Speech was protected here. Nothing more, nothing less. And for that I say:

[Image: highfive.gif]

The Satanist Church needs to troll Texans now, and see how tolerant they would be of a Jesus Christ cartoon exhibit. Preferably one with the Stations of the Cross reworked to show Jesus being sodomized and tortured by demons.

I am betting the result would be vandalism and a shooting by Christian extremists.
Not likely.

The US is a country where you can find Klu Klux Klan rallies, Black Israelite street preachers, the Westboro Baptist Church funeral picketings... All prettymuch free of violence.

No, Christians in the US are used to having their religion mocked. They don't like it but they deal with it without violence.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Quote: (05-04-2015 09:30 AM)Grange Wrote:  

No, Christians in the US are used to having their religion mocked. They don't like it but they deal with it without violence.

Same here.

It's something that people from less developed parts of the World simply can't get their heads around.