rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prof Ligate 100 Approach Thread

I really enjoy reading people's approach threads on here so I'm wanting to contribute with my own first 100 approach thread and to just keep myself honest with approaching.

About me: 22 years old, 6'7.. 190lbs.. i rock the lean well-dressed musician look. I've been told I'm about a 7 or 8 in appearance these days... but due to being an overweight acne faced teen who got made fun of in high school, my confidence hasn't quite caught up with my looks yet. I'm hoping making a real effort towards game can change this.

I have a lay count of almost 50, but I'd say at least 80% of these are with low quality girls in the 6-and-under range... and I'd say a majority of which are approaching me. I want to be making sure I'm getting the best girls I can possibly get. I'm still definitely a newbie as far as game goes.

My goal is to sleep with at least one 8+ in my 100 approaches. My larger goal is to make sure I'm not selling my value short as a man in general.

Saturday 25/04

Approach #1
Cute 7 blonde 21-24 alone waiting to be served in very crowded bar. Looks a little annoyed but seems approachable. I open sarcastically:
Me: “You look like youre having the most fun here”
Her: Rolls her eyes. “Haha is it that obvious? I’m trying to get away from the dance floor for a while”
Me: “Not big on the dancing then or what? You look like you could bust a couple of moves…”
Her: Smiling “I dunno some shitty guy was trying to grind up on me. It’s way too busy in here.”
Me: “I think you came to the right part of the bar then. Here I’ve got all the space I want to bust out my signature dance moves.”
Her: “Haha you have a signature dance move?”
Me: “Of course. The robot” Dance the robot really poorly
Her: Laughing then strokes my arm. “Whats your name?”
Me: “Prof Ligate. And yours?”
Her: “Blah blah”
Me: “Nice to meet you blah blah”

Then I turn away to the bar. I am a fucking moron. First cute girl I talk to then I just exit out for no reason to get a drink. And she was obviously interested. In my defence at the time I was feeling very confident I could do better or at least open her again later in the night.

I head over to the dance floor where it is absolutely jam packed. The venue was pretty cool. Sort of an upper-middle class university student/ young professional house party vibe.

Approach #2
6.5 blonde 18-20 alone… kind of drunk. Smelling her hair on the dance floor…? I open:
Me: “Having a good smell of your hair there are you?”
Her: “Haha yeah my hair actually smells really good!”
Me: “Enough to multitask with your dancing obviously…”
Her: “Here smell it! I have been using a new conditioner.”
Me: “Wow that actually does smell really good” It did
Her: “Let me smell your hair…” *smells hair* “… you’re a smoker…”

She turns half away with a semi-disgusted look, could have been teasing or actual disgust … I’m not quite sure. She’s still smelling her hair. Seemed fairly drunk though, probably would have died out if I kept on going… at least that’s what I told myself. Still busting moves on the dance floor.

Approach #3

Blonde 7.5 rocking body 22-25. Dancing quite well in a circle of friends. I tap her twice on the arm and open:

Me: “You look like you’re having the most fun here”
Her: Big smile and laugh “Haha I really am! Thanks!” Turns back to friends

I discontinue the interaction. Just typing this out has made me realise how poorly I am at actually keeping interactions going. Like I’m almost avoiding them until I know there’s major interest. I am already so glad I have made the choice of keeping track of my approaches. I know already what I need to work on.
I go out to the rooftop smoking area for a cigarette. Some drunk guy mentions how I look like a younger version of the lead singer from some band. I laugh it off and have a seat.

Girl Approach me #1
Blonde 6. Probably 21-23. She opens:
Her: “Hey you were at that bar the other night…”
Me: “Yeah so and so bar, you asked me where I was from.”
Her: “Are you here by yourself again?”
Me: “I’m out with friends tonight"
Her: Puts Hawaiian lei around my neck she had been given at entry. Kisses me on forehead. Starts walking away from smoking area
Me: Forcefully grab her hand and pull her back into me from the crowd. She’s standing up above me, I’m still sitting down. She gives me very sultry eye contact. I tell her I don’t want the lei
Her: “It’s a gift” Walks away back inside.

She is obviously keen as hell, but I still feel like I’m not talking to as attractive a girl as I should be. I think she is a guarantee for later at this stage.
I finish my cigarette and head towards the dance floor again

Girl Approaching me #2
Very pretty faced brunette 6 with a bit extra cushion for the pushin. She looks European. She strokes me on the shoulder as I walk past and opens:
Her: “Wow you’re so tall!”
Me: “Yeah I get that a lot”
Her: “Haha I bet”
Me: Deciding if I should continue walking back to the dance floor. I remind myself that I’m out to get laid tonight, anything else is a failure. I continue. “You’re quite short though” I stroke her hair
Her: “Haha I know. Well compared to you!”
Me: “Are you French?”
Her: “I am! How did you guess?”
Me: “You have a very French bone structure. But the accent is a dead giveaway.”
Her: “Haha what is your name?”
Me: “Prof Ligate, and you?
Her: Blah blah

I remember the mistake I made earlier with the fucking nice to meet you bullshit at the beginning of the night so I push forward conversationally and we talk about travel for about 10 minutes or so. After a lull in conversation I look deeply in her eyes for a bit
Her: “I have to tell you though Prof Ligate, I’m here with my boyfriend”
So yeah fucked up here. I think I’m just rusty. It was always going to take a few approaches before I got in the groove. I head back inside from the smokers finally and go back to the dance floor.

Approach #4

I make eye contact with a tall blonde 18-20 grooving away on the dance floor. A little bit extra on her. She’s literally just on the line of what I would consider bangable. A low 6/ high 5 . I open:
Me: “You look like youre having the most fun here out of anyone.”
Her: “I am now” Pulls me in by the waist and we start grinding.

Some bullshit chit chat for a while. Then we start making out. Her brunette slightly cuter looking friend taps me on the shoulder after a while with a concerned look on her face. Cockblock .. dammit.

Friend: “If I tip some of my vodka from my flask into your beer, can I have a sip?”
Fucking hell man. Uni students. I agree to her request.
After about another 5-10 minutes of dancing I take the blonde with me to get drinks. Looking back this really wasn’t necessary at all. We get drinks, have a bit of more bullshit talk … and then she suggests we go have a smoke. The smoking area is packed so I suggest we go outside the bar and onto the street. She agrees. She takes a seat sitting on a chair outside. We kiss for a bit and then her friends come out. “Where have you guys been?” Dammit.

Turns out the girl that recognised me from the other night is part of her group of friends. I tease this girl about it and she responds really well then asks me if I play in a band. In the group there is girl from other night blonde 6, short brunette vodka-flask-girl 6 and extremely disinterested brunette 7.

The girl I was making out with is drunk as hell. She rings her guy-friend who is travelling in Scotland. I don’t want to bang this girl anymore.

The short brunette offers me more vodka out of the flask. I agree, trying to win the group over. The disinterested girl of the group suggests we should all go over to this dive bar that I frequent. Everyone is in agreement. We all go.

I start talking to the girl who recognised me from the other night:
Her: “You know I started talking to you the other night because I thought you were Swedish. You look very Swedish. Why can’t you be Swedish…”
Me: “I get that I look foreign a lot. You go to bars to meet Swedish men then or what?”
Her: “I guess. I like foreign guys. I really want to travel.”

This girl is obviously a bit of a slut I’ve realised by now, but she’s just attractive enough for me not to care. I talk to the other girls in the group for a bit and then go back to her. She grabs and starts holding my hand as we arrive at the next bar. As I write this I realise I probably should have isolated her then.

We all go in. Get drinks. I go to the toilet and lose them all for a couple of minutes before I find the three girls besides the girl I made out with sitting in the outside area at a table. The flask girl seems really interested in talking to me suddenly. The disinterested brunette is playing on her phone, the girl from the other night looks on kind of jealously I think.

I really want to like the flask girl as she seems kind of sweet, but she is talking absolute shit. Something about guinea pigs and how much she likes them. She is 18 and very drunk. I kind of tease her about it (like really really subtly) and she gets offended like I just killed her guinea pig with a boot or something. She says “I don’t like you” and tells me to go away. The blonde seems kind of annoyed with her friend and tries to convince her friends to get up and leave for the dance floor. I have had enough by now so I just leave the table and say goodbye. I go upstairs to meet with my housemate who was out tonight as well. Cue to the dance floor.

Approach #5
Blonde hipster/ student age 7. Looks foreign, dancing with an uglier friend. I open her:
Me: “Let me guess .. you’re German”
Her: “Ja, how’d you guess!” She smiles
Me: “You have a very German bone structure. Dead give away”
Her: “Haha” Looks at friend and keeps dancing

I cut off the interaction. It is getting late (about 2am now) and I want to get laid, so I don’t have time to waste on half interested girls.

Approach #6
Tall brunette hipster 6.5. Dancing. Clearly on MDMA. I tap her on the arm twice and open:

Me: “You look like you’re having the most fun here out of anyone”
Her: Nods. Smiles politely. Grooves to the other side of the half empty dance floor. Waste of time.

Approach #7

Two very young 8 hipster chicks, dancing together. Both my exact type. I tap the blonde twice on the arm, get both of their attention and open:
Me: “You guys look like you’re having the most fun here out of anyone”
Them: Awkwardly smiling… “yeah, we are…”

I cut off the interaction.

Approach #9

6 blonde sitting on a barstool looking at the dance floor. Nice face but average body. I go up to her and open:
Me: “You look like you’re having the most fun here”
Her: “You’re very funny”
Me: “No really, I feel like this is where the party is really happening. Sitting on barstools watching other people have fun…”
Her: She gives a wry smile. “What’s your name?”
Me: “I’m Prof Ligate, and you?”
Her: “I’m blah blah. So what do you do PL?”
Me: “I’m 22 years old, I don’t think it really matters what I do, right?”
Her: Laughing. “I guess you’re right. You’re not going to ask what I do?”
Me: “It’s probably something boring you don’t want to talk about anyway”
Her: “You’re really good at guessing. Work has been terrible lately.”
Me: I bring her head down to lean against my arm and start stroking her hair.

We chat for a bit longer and it turns out she’s 31. We kiss for a bit then return to my housemate. He says I should go back to pursue her but I wasn’t up for a 31 year old when I’m trying to improve my quality.

An old female friend of mine comes up to my mate and I. The three of us head outside into the beer garden part of the bar.

Girl Approach #3
Some guy is talking to two tubby 4s and one of them mentions how well I’m dressed. I come over to them and sarcastically tell them to feel the fabric of my knitted blazer. They do so then one of them mentions I’m a bit sociopathic. I kill time talking to them for a minute until I see a pretty girl walk by.

Approach #10
Very tall baby faced brunette 7 with skinny small-waisted body... Kate Moss-y… seems like she’s about to head for the exit. I tap her twice on the shoulder as she walks past:

Me: “You’re very tall”
Her: “I know, I’m 186cm. And you are a gorgeous man.”
Me: “Thank you. I saw you were about to leave, you should stay here and hang out for a bit longer”. I put my hand around her waist
Her: “I need to go tell my friend. Please stay here and wait for me”
Me: Pull her into me by the waist. “Don’t keep me waiting long.” I let her leave. I assume she will come back

I wait for about 5 minutes, to the point where I’m actually wondering if she’s ditched, but she does return with her gay best friend who has clearly had a lot of MDMA.

We talk about travel for a while and turns out she’s 19. She grabs my face and brings it in to hers and we start making out. I suggest we go for the couch on the other side of the bar. She agrees. I sit on the couch and she starts mounting me and forcing my hands onto her breasts. I suggest we leave. She agrees.
We go outside the bar and she says she has to find her friend again. Fucking hell. My housemate has followed us outside and we chat for a bit, then I realise I’ve lost her again. My housemate points to her tending to her gay friend on the ground leaning against something. I go over and round them up.

Me: “Let’s all go back to mine”
Her: “Don’t think I’m just some slut now, I’ve only ever slept with like 3 guys.”
Me: “Come on. Let's go.”
Her: “Okay.. we’ll come”

All four of us get in a cab back to our place. My housemate gets the spare mattress out for the gay friend and she tells him that she’s “… going to go into the room here and fuck.” He says “aw I don’t want to sleep on the floor again”. He goes home.
+1

Summary:

10 Approaches
0 Numbers
0 Dates
1 Notch

I think I’m falling into the hole again of not approaching attractive enough girls. I shouldn’t be settling for less so easily, and from what I have read if I’m not getting blow-outs then I’m not trying hard enough with prettier girls. I had fun on this night but I think I just got lucky by my looks again with a sexually depraved teenager. Continuing interactions and having interesting things to say seem to be an issue for me. Most of the time the girl will do most of the talking. Any constructive criticism will be highly appreciated

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Interesting share. A few suggestions:

1. Make your default night game less nice and more mean.

In Approach #2: Don't say "your hair smells nice". Say "it smells OK", or do something neutral like just look at her for a while with a weird face, and then she will say "what's wrong?" and she will feel insecure and seek approval for her hair smell. Give less compliments.

2. You say you're falling into the hole of not approaching attractive enough girls. If you train yourself to only even acknowledge/approach hot girls, it will become the default.

There is something to be said for approaching any and all girls, but there is also something to be said for making a rule of ONLY approaching 7s and up. It depends on what you want.

When I was training to overcome AA and to get experience with getting numbers and dates, I had low standards. It didn't even matter if I actually enjoyed sex with a girl, it was about building confidence and experience. But now, my current rule is to only approach 7s and up. Eventually I want to build 8, 9, 10 game.

When I traveled, I played a game where I didn't Google any directions. So I was literally lost, and I actually genuinely needed help. And the rule of the game was: I can only ask for directions from hot girls. Even if a hot girl only shows up once an hour. So this forced me to approach them.

3. In approach #1: "First cute girl I talk to then I just exit out for no reason to get a drink. And she was obviously interested. In my defence at the time I was feeling very confident I could do better or at least open her again later in the night."

I have a problem with doing this too. I think you are in denial whenever you do this. You tell yourself you could do better, but really, you pull away because you are afraid. I am working on overcoming this too. It is too easy to tell yourself you are leaving because you are playing hard to get, but the deep truth is you are afraid of the convo not going anywhere, and afraid of closing/getting the number.

^ Thanks for the honest feedback.

I have been thinking hard about your point number two... if I want to have a value as 8 of a man, why would I be giving so much attention to 6s?

I really have a problem with falling into my comfort zone when I go out. When you are used to going out 'for fun' it's hard to suddenly switch to a mindset where you're settling your nerves before you strike a chat up with an 8 or 9.

Does my game really come off too nice? I usually adjust it on the fly because I don't really feel the need to neg anything lower than an 8.

Your height is ridiculous! Definitely sensing some DHV there.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (05-01-2015 12:24 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

^ Thanks for the honest feedback.

I have been thinking hard about your point number two... if I want to have a value as 8 of a man, why would I be giving so much attention to 6s?

I really have a problem with falling into my comfort zone when I go out. When you are used to going out 'for fun' it's hard to suddenly switch to a mindset where you're settling your nerves before you strike a chat up with an 8 or 9.

Does my game really come off too nice? I usually adjust it on the fly because I don't really feel the need to neg anything lower than an 8.

Approaching hot girls when you go out doesn't have to feel like work. If you do it enough, it becomes your default. If you get enough positive results (and learn from, but then forget, the failures) it becomes 'for fun'.

Approaching girls that I'm attracted to is like crack for me. I love it. It doesn't feel like work. It's more like a work-out: going for a run and getting the endorphins going.

If there aren't enough hot girls in your area to practice on, take a trip to somewhere with an abundance of hot girls. Even if you get no lays, it will give you a chance to get comfortable with dozens of approaches on hot girls, and you'll see that some of them are receptive, and these positive conversations will encourage you further.

Yes in my opinion your game comes off too nice. You should take the chance to build teasing into it more. Like with the hair, you could have had a great opportunity to get her guessing and to make her unsure of whether you are even attracted to her or not. Then she needs to prove herself to you.

It is true some girls like nice guy game - but in a bar/club this is the exception not the rule.

Often at night a girl will give you a shit test. Then you will have to pass the shit test to get to the pussy. But why wait for her shit test when you can give HER a shit test that SHE needs to pass?

A bit tired from a long week, so I decided to forgo the usual Saturday night out and get some rest. Figuring I should be going out at least once a week, I thought a Sunday at one of my city’s more upscale rooftop bars was in order. I have never been to this bar rolling solo, but last time I went a couple of months ago with a mate the talent was outstanding.

Sunday 03/05

I’m hanging out in the smoking area of the rooftop bar, where a guy has just opened me about how I look like a guy that likes Neil Young. He seems cool so we talk music for a good amount of time.

Girl approaching me #1

Drunk half-Asian, cute 7, 18-20 opens the guy I’m talking to:
Her: Pointing towards me “Who is your friend here?”
Him: “This is Prof. Ligate”
Her: Puts hand out to shake my hand “Nice to meet you Prof. Ligate, I’m blah blah”
Me: “Hi there blah blah”
Her: “So what do you do Prof Ligate?”
Me: “I just hang out and play Xbox” Strong eye contact
Her: “Ahhh okay. You seem smart though. I’m really smart. I go to x+y prestigious university and study psychology. My boyfriend is a DJ here.”
Me: Thumbs up and sarcastic smile
Her: Starts talking with the other dude I was talking to. I exit interaction

At this point I’m a little concerned. I’ve forgotten that people start drinking on Sundays quite early and I’m nowhere near on the same level of intoxication. You can tell that a good amount of them have been into the oxy, some on coke. A look around the bar though and the quality of girls is quite good. A surplus of 7s and a smattering of 8s and 9s… but at the same time it is very cliquey and a lot of guys who are very well dressed and much more classically handsome than I am. If my goal with these 100 approaches is to improve quality then this is the place to do it.

I’m back at the smoking area where the guy who I was talking music before and his friends are still there. He offers me a cigarette.

Girl Approach Me #2
6, passing out drunk brunette 18-20, stumbles into me:

Her: “You’re really tall” hits her head on side-beam, almost falls over but holds onto me for support. Her friend comes over
Friend: “Come on blah blah we’re taking you home”
Other friend: “I can’t believe she was giving head to that guy in the bathroom before”

What the fuck. Next.

Approach #1

Tanned 6.5 brunette 20-22, waiting for service at the bar. I open:

Me: “That guy spilled beer down the side of my shirt. Look.”
Her: “Haha I saw. I think a few people have taken the Sunday beers a bit far…”

I ramble about the bar for a while… the pros and cons of the venue, music they are playing etc. Correctly guess that she is Canadian. I keep the banter nice and breezy and she seems kind of cool. She gets served first then waits for me to get my drink and then we walk from the bar. She tells me she has to go back to her friend but says she will ‘look out for me later on’. In a bar full of very attractive girls though, I’m kind of glad. Just getting warmed up.

I walk around the side of the bar where some college-bros are getting quite rowdy. They try to include me in their drinking game. I agree and say 1, 2, 3 go and the guy skulls his beer while I take a small sip of mine. I give him a wry smile before I see some girls sitting down looking very bored.

Approach #2

Very pretty 7.5 thin blonde, 18-19. I sit on an adjacent barstool above her and her slightly uglier friends. I open sarcastically:

Me: “Wow you guys look like you’re having a really wild night…”
Her: Smiling “I’ve just got off work… and my friends went out last night. We’re not going to be much fun tonight”

We talk about where she works, what she studies… looking back I went personal way too early. She is really sweet but a little quiet. There are a lot of pauses in our conversation but it’s not awkward. All up we talk for about 15 minutes and throughout she is asking personal questions. Feeling like I was wasting my time, I end the conversation and tell her I might catch up with her later on. I didn’t. She wasn’t really drinking much but I need to be number closing on these kind of girls if I’m not getting a SNL. Looking back it’s a little silly that I didn’t.

Approach #3

7.5 Blonde. 18. Would be a legit 9 if she lost maybe 10 pounds or so. She is sitting on a bar stool by herself while her uglier friend is talking to some model looking guy. I walk straight in front of her and open:

Me: “Wow could you look like you’re having a more terrible time?”
Her: Playing along, pouting “I want to go hoooome” Wry smile

We have a bit of back and forth, playful teasing etc. She complains how quickly the bar has died down. I rub her arm and suggest she should dance. She tells me she’s not in the mood and will watch me dance instead. I leave her for the dancefloor. And yes, I can confirm that I am a moron sometimes.

Approach #4
7 brunette 18-20, make eye contact on dancefloor. I open her with a “Hey there” and a wink and she’s receptive. Bullshit talk for a while, then five or so minutes later we’ve got our arms around each other. We grind. She says she’s going to get drinks with her friends and will be back.

I go back to the blonde (#3) on the bar stool. She asks if the brunette is my girlfriend. I tell her I have lots of friends here. She laughs and kind of bites her lip. I tell her to come dance and she says she would but her mother is picking her up soon (lol). I give her my phone and tell her to put her number in it. She blushes and giggles then does so. I go back to the dance floor. Should have kissed her

Approach #5
7 Half-Asian on the dancefloor 21-23. I open:
Me: “Wow you look like you’re having a ton of fun there”
Her: “Thanks haha I really am. I’m from x+y city just up here visiting for the weekend”

Bullshit talk for 5 or so minutes and then we are really getting into it. She backs up onto me then puts her hand down my jeans and gives me a tug for a while. Her friends tell her to come get drinks with them. “I’ll be back”.

The brunette from before (#4) sneaks up behind me on the dancefloor and gives me a hug. She says her friends are making her leave. I tell her she should stay. She says she really can’t she has class in the morning. I give her my phone. Number close.

I go to the bar for a drink, make a passing comment at a 7 brunette who is with another guy, I can’t remember exactly what I said but her jaw drops then playfully hits me. The guy says “She’s a little out of your league don’t you think mate”. I give the girl a wink and then I get opened by a girl.

Girl approach #3

19-21, tall blonde Russian-faced 8. We make heavy eye contact and then she opens:
Her: “I know you”
Me: Remembering where exactly I know her from “That’s right. X+y bar, I was pretty cooked that night.”
Her: “And we stayed at your friend’s apartment that one time and smoked crack in the bathroom” (This definitely did not happen. I’d also like to point out the amount of attractive young girls into hard drugs lately is absolutely ridiculous)
Me: Playing along “That was you?”
Her: “How drug fucked were you? Like you don’t remember.” She winks. She has me confused with someone else but we definitely have met at a bar before

Girl approach #4

18-20 tall Half-Asian 7, friends with last girl. She opens:
Her: “Fuck. You!”
Me: Rubbing her arm “Aw what did I do?”
Her: Gives me the finger. “When we were at your friends apartment, you stole all my shit. Fucking drug dealer piece of shit” Her friend is in laughter. Not sure if they are having me on or not. Weird that they would both have the same story about something I wasn’t involved in

I laugh it off and continue on to the smokers area.

Girl approach #5

Asian 7, 18-20, makes eye contact in the smoking area then opens with her short 7 brunette friend:
Her: “Oh my god it’s this guy”
Me: “I don’t think we’ve met” I rub her arm
Her: “What’s your name?”
Me: “I’m Prof. Ligate, and who are you?”
Her: “I’m blah blah. So what do you actually do Prof Ligate? You keep popping up everywhere” Starting to think I’m not exactly going under the radar. A little hard to do at 6’7 tall I guess
Me: “I just hang out”
Her: “Do you still live with your parents?”
Me: “No”
Her: “Do you deal drugs?” Her friend “Oh my god he’s a drug dealer”. I shrug. “You don’t look like you deal hard drugs though, just weed right?” Her friend “Do your parents know? What do your mom and dad think of you dealing drugs?” Jesus Christ.
Me: “It’s just my mom now”
Friend: “Oh… I’m so sorry.” I exit

Not sure what ‘angle’ I was working exactly playing the dead father card. I shoot myself in the foot way too often. I give no shits when I go out, but at the same time I have so little focus. I need to work on this. A little bit dumb that I need to remind myself “I’m out to get laid” over and over throughout the night, but writing this all out I can tell that that’s what it’s going to take.

I see the dfloor half-asian sitting down on a barstool in a group of friends and I go over. She asks me if she can have a piece of gum, and I say okay, as long as she shuffles over so I can have a seat. She does so, we chat for a bit. She introduces me to her friends. I tell her I need to go to the bathroom. I get up. On my way I see this really good looking guy spitting absolutely awful game to a girl (I forget what exactly, but some clichéd pickup line) then walking away to the bar. The girl and her friends awkwardly laugh.

Approach #6

Tall 8.5 brunette. Model looks. I grab her arm, deadpan expression, and deliver the exact same cheesy line the last guy said. She hits me playfully and her friend says “Oh my god is that guy for real?” I walk to the bathroom and come back to them:

Her: “Look who it is”
Me: “Did you miss me?”
Her: “Did you steal all my friend’s alcohol when she stayed at your friend’s apartment? Why would you do that?”
Me: “I honestly have never met that girl before in my life. I know your other friend from x+y bar”
Her: “Okay, I believe you”
Me: “Cool jacket” I feel the material. Playing around with it. Work my hand down to her waist.
Her: Sultry eye contact “It’s very expensive”

Interrupted. Security is rounding people up. “Bar is closed!” It’s only just after 1am. I had no idea shit closed so early on a Sunday.

I take the elevator down with the girl, her Russian looking friend and a couple of other friends they are with. “Okay we’re going, bye!” They dart off in a cab before I even had a chance to close. Fucking hell.

I see the 18 yo blonde from before (#3) sitting down with her friend. She introduces me to her friend. Chit chat for a bit and then she answers a phone call from her mom... then says she really has to leave. I kiss her on the forehead and then I call it a night.

Totals
15 Approaches
2 Numbers
1 Lay

So I’m definitely over my approach anxiety with hotter girls, but I just need to punch on through with taking girls home. I think I’m still used to sub-par girls throwing themselves at me rather than me putting in the work. On this night I’ve learned a few things: I’m fully comfortable with rolling solo... even rich girls are slutty… and approaching high-value girls only has benefits. Girls seeing you talking with attractive girls builds attraction. I’m only 15 approaches into my 100 and I feel like I’m moving in the right direction. I just need to make sure I’m really pushing on interactions. I'm still not getting blow-outs which is really surprising. Maybe I'm selling myself short as far as game/ looks? I want to come back to this bar with some trendier clothes and really give it another go. Feedback welcome

Sounds like you killed it on this night, seems way tighter than your previous weekend. I have a couple thoughts, but feel free to challenge them:

Approach #1: could have got her number right then, when she said she had to get back to her friend but would look for you later on.

Approach #2: Defs number close! She’s asking you personal questions, you talked to her for 15 minutes.

Approach #4: Dancing with the brunette in front of the blonde girl from approach 3 is wise. The blonde asking if the brunette is your GF is an IOI.

Girl approach #3: what happened with this? Why did the convo end so soon? Being approached by an 8 is a moment to be cherished.

Girl approach #4 and #5: depending on tone of voice and body language, both of those girls could have been potentially interested. I would have played along with them more, throwing out some bullshit about how yes I am a huge drug dealer I run these streets, and my parents love it because I bought them a private jet or something. The girls would say "get out" and know that I'm teasing, but I would continue to insist it's true, which they would find cute.

Quote: (05-04-2015 02:25 PM)roc_student Wrote:  

Sounds like you killed it on this night, seems way tighter than your previous weekend. I have a couple thoughts, but feel free to challenge them:

Approach #1: could have got her number right then, when she said she had to get back to her friend but would look for you later on.

Approach #2: Defs number close! She’s asking you personal questions, you talked to her for 15 minutes.

Approach #4: Dancing with the brunette in front of the blonde girl from approach 3 is wise. The blonde asking if the brunette is your GF is an IOI.

Girl approach #3: what happened with this? Why did the convo end so soon? Being approached by an 8 is a moment to be cherished.

Girl approach #4 and #5: depending on tone of voice and body language, both of those girls could have been potentially interested. I would have played along with them more, throwing out some bullshit about how yes I am a huge drug dealer I run these streets, and my parents love it because I bought them a private jet or something. The girls would say "get out" and know that I'm teasing, but I would continue to insist it's true, which they would find cute.

Thanks mate. I've had a bounce in my step the last couple of days. Really looking forward to this coming weekend. At the end of the night I was a little shitty I didn't escalate further, but I'm glad I put myself in a situation to talk to higher-quality girls regardless.

- With the first approach, I think it would have felt a little off-base asking for her number so quickly. I'm really new at shooting for numbers... but would you say there's a set amount of time before you ask? She didn't really ask me personal questions.

- I agree with you on the second approach. I should have at least pushed the interaction further and tried to isolate. Just because she wasn't getting loose doesn't mean I couldn't have pressed on further.

- I think by the end of the night there was a lot of "Who the fuck is this guy?" talking about me between girls. I was getting a lot of eye contact from everyone. Such a shame the night ended so quickly, but shows how much talking to hot girls can snowball your value at a venue.

- The 8 who approached me just stopped talking and walked away. Not sure how I could have continued the conversation to be fair... that part of the bar was quite crowded

- I'm still working on integrating teasing into my game. My humour is very very subtle and often goes under the radar unless the girl is sharp. The kind of playful teasing you mentioned seems like a good tone to take with most girls

Thanks again for the solid response mate

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:25 PM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

- With the first approach, I think it would have felt a little off-base asking for her number so quickly. I'm really new at shooting for numbers... but would you say there's a set amount of time before you ask? She didn't really ask me personal questions.

I wouldn't say there's a set time before you ask for the number, so much as there's a set vibe. It depends on how much attraction/interest there is, and this depends on the girl.

1. If the attraction is there, go for a SNL rather than a number close.

2. If SNL unlikely, then build attraction as much as possible. Wait until the conversation is starting to run out of juice, and then place a time constraint ("I have to get back to my friends" etc.) and get her number. The goal is to get a solid number that will lead to a date, but also not to hang around too long and lower your value.

[Points 1 and 2 are based on Roosh's Bang which I'm assuming you've read - essential reading for night game. Then read Day Bang for day game.]

3. If she leaves the convo before you do, as this girl did, I would still grab her number, regardless of rapport built, and regardless of how un-solid a number you know it is. If you do the math, it's 0% probability of talking to this girl again vs. >0% probability. Plus it's practice at getting numbers. (The closer needs to become as much of a reflex as the opener.) The exception is if you know she is a regular and you will see her again next week. In that case you can appear non-desperate by avoiding asking for her number too soon.

Good thread man, nice notes! Picking up a couple things from you here as a total noob myself, keep it up.

Fuckin sweet height.... Everyone claims
Diminishing returns after 6 4 way to shit them up.

Going to do a proper write up of last night in a couple of days when I have some time. I want to share a few things that have been reiterated often, as I near a quarter way through my journey:

- Go to venues where you look/ dress a little edgier than the rest of the clientele.
For so long I've been going to dive-bar/ musician type venues where I 'fit-in'. You should always be going to the bars with the hottest girls. I've been rocking my regular gear at more mainstream venues and get compliments fairly regularly.

- If you do it confidently and with purpose, escalation (especially touching, fondling etc) will never go punished
I have found this to be true regardless of attractiveness level. Actually I would go as far as saying that girls in the 8 and 9 range will punish it less. All girls love a confident man

- Party girls are not worth your time if you want to improve quality
Not to say they aren't the best if you want an easy lay, but it's that they have far more options as for male interest. If you can land a party girl 7, if you have the chops game-wise you can probably snag a number off a more reserved 8 or 9.

- Even if an 8 or 9 is legitimately interested in you, you have to put in the work.
When I read Roosh's Bang for the first time, I thought it was a bit funny how he mentioned he had to 'push on through' for the first 30 minutes of conversation before the girl snagged on. What I've realised now is this: if you are not experiencing this - you are not talking to as hot a girl as you could be.

All in all it was a solid night last night, no lay but many lessons learned.

If you are reading this and haven't taken extensive notes on your game before... start tomorrow, I can guarantee your game and general attitude towards life will improve greatly.

Just checking back in.

I feel somewhat uncomfortable posting the exact details of my last few nights out on the forum (as anyone on the internet can see it). May or may not post more approach logs in the future depending on night... ie. if a google search might give away my cover

My current stats for my night approaches are:
35 Approaches
4 Numbers
2 Lays

Here are some more things I've noticed:

- Don't be afraid to be very forward
If you've talked to a girl for over an hour and it's been getting a little physical... tell her what's up and bring her back to your pad. Guys in my city seem to think if they just "hang around" a girl long enough they'll end up with pussy by the end of the night

- What you say doesn't really matter
"Hey, what's up?" with the right energy and eye contact will be as a receptive an opener as any. My mates are laughing at my new 'eyebrow game' where I just make eye contact with cute girls that are with pathetic looking guys and raise my eyebrows up suggestively

- Girls seeing you with other pretty girls reaffirms your value. Watch them compete for you and enjoy
First lay off this thread sees me with a Norwegian stripper (who previously flaked on drinks with me a couple of months back) when out last week. She brings over a chair and hilarity ensues as they both start rubbing my leg from either side within 10 minutes

Similar situation recently with 2 x 18 year olds at a bar also. I think if you want to bang 7s... talk to 8s. If you wanna bang 8s... talk to 9s. Girls like to be around guys who other girls like to be around

You are a quick learner and have intrinsically good instincts. Keep it up.

I'm not exactly sure what the forum's stance on drugs are, but I did a couple of lines of MDMA while out last night. I have done it quite a bit in the past, but this was the first time since the start of my 100 approach journey. For that reason (and I'm sure anyone who has done MDxx would agree) I'm not counting it towards my 100 approaches.

I had a tonne of good approaches and a lot of interest. But being on drugs makes closing a little harder (you get way too caught up in conversation and dancing).

One approach worth mentioning. I made eye contact with a girl at the dive bar that I've frequented over the course of my approaches so far (I've realised that it's the best place to go because the guys there have abysmal game). She walks past, smiles, and continues on to her group of friends. Short, blonde, petite 18-20, I'd say HB7.. I turn over my shoulder as I walk past, she turns around too... we both smile again. She turns to her friends and I waltz over to approach her.

"Hey there", we have small talk for a bit, a lot of touching (my new go-to move [I'm 6'7] is to bring a girls head and rest it against my torso early in the conversation.. stroke their hair.. bring up how tiny she is etc... can confirm it works very well).. and then after about 10 minutes I go for the make-out. I say we should go to find a couch somewhere, but her friend says she wants to go somewhere else.

They are both drunk so I take initiative and suggest we go to a really cheesy student club that all girls their age seem to love. I lead them there. The girl asks along the walk there if I'm a drug dealer to which I respond "Why do you ask?" she replies "Oh my god, you answered my question with a question!" then she hits me. I say "Come on you don't fucking care" then grab her ass and stop to make out.

We get in line for the club but eftpos at entry isn't working. I don't have any cash, so the girls go ahead and I go back down the road to get some money.

I get in. Go straight to the smoker's area and run into an old mate. A fuck buddy of his comes over and brings up a devil's threeway between us (which he quickly shuts down... I'm more open minded in that way I guess). I say I'm gonna go for a wander to find these girls, so I head for the dancefloor and find them.

We chat for a couple of minutes. Then we start grinding. I force her hand down my pants and move her hand so she's jerking me off. I start forcefully grabbing her waist then pulling her hair back to kiss her. I start fingering her then say we should go somewhere. She takes my hand and leads me straight into the men's bathroom.

We close the cubicle door and people on the outside start cheering. "What the fuck that girl just went into the toilet with that guy!!!" We kiss, I get my cock out, and push her down. She goes at it for a couple of minutes but then slips over... "Oh my god, this toilet is disgusting" lol. At this point the MDMA in my system isn't agreeing with making this girl suck my dick in a piss soaked bathroom any more. She's quite drunk. I tell her to get up.. we go sit down at a table in the beer garden, make out for a bit and then I start talking to an 8.5 brunette next to us and the cubicle cock-sucker vanishes.

~Never to be heard of again~

One more major thing I've picked up:

-If you're rolling solo, you need to close early
Hanging around bars by yourself with no one around you nearing closing time heavily decreases value. It's the only time of night where someone will ask me 'Where are your friends?'. There's been a few times where I could have 'cashed out' with girls that are maybe in the 6/7 range (above story included) but instead I'll hang around some 8s and 9s, they will split, and there I am just mulling around empty handed at the end of the night. Developing a killer instinct for closing is a must in pick-up. No other way around it. If you're not closing you're wasting your fucking time and money

Going for another round of the roof-top bar tonight. Quality will be high as always. Still looking to bag that 8/9 ONS.

Bahahaha awesome story. Almost had the club bathroom sex.

I don't think you'll want to answer this publicly, but why do girls keep asking if you're a drug dealer? That's so weird.

Well I don't deal drugs, but I do have a bit of a wild look about me. I was wearing a trench coat on that last night out which is what made her ask (what drug dealer actually wears a trench coat).

There's a legitimate drug epidemic in this city, so it's not completely off-base. First ONS off this thread told me post-bang her "face was still numb from that crack earlier in the night". Second ONS (didn't do a write-up of that night) took me back to this huge palace of a house she was "house-sitting" and then got out her Gatorade bong and started sucking back cones before we fucked. First girl was a bit hipster, second girl was more of a girl-next-door-type. You can't pick it.

The thing is, if you told me 12 months ago that I could sleep with these cute girls in this 7 range that I'm getting for the ONS's, I would have been perfectly happy to settle down for an LTR. The more I night game though, the more appealing day game seems for finding a cute girl that I want to spend more than just a night with.

Looking forward to more posts from you Prof. Ligate. Advice I'll be adding to my strategy.

Quote: (06-08-2015 09:38 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

The more I night game though, the more appealing day game seems for finding a cute girl that I want to spend more than just a night with.

Agreed - I am a fan of repeat lays over ONSs. My motto is that "good sex = repeat sex".

Unfortunately, pickups at a club are not as conducive to repeat lays. Dates, however, are.

If you just met a girl at the club and take her home, she is more likely to have sexual regret later, and to avoid you in the future. It may stay nothing more than an ONS.

Whereas, if there is a date before the sex, she will be less likely to feel guilty, and more likely to become emotionally attached to you and come back for repeat sex.

Study after study shows: women cannot separate emotions from sex. If you can get them to associate sex with emotional connection, they will come back for more.

In contrast, if she feels like it was only a physical/shallow thing, she won't be as emotionally invested, and she'll be less likely to be down to bang you a second time.

Now, I'm not saying you should be like the all-too-many guys who are obsessed with phone numbers, and couldn't see an SNL opportunity if it slapped them across the face. Roosh argues - and rightly so - that we should strike while the iron is hot and push for the SNL, rather than the number.

But with that said, if you're looking for REPEAT lays (and I'm not sure that Bang-era Roosh is; he may be looking more for variety of girls), you might want to consider using your night game similarly to day game - as a way to get numbers for dates.

At night, if you close properly - build mad attraction, get a makeout, and then quickly leave with their number without going for a SNL - you will have a meaningful number, and be set for a date with the girl.

Now, as for day game:

I'd be interested to see your insights from day game if you start focusing on that and documenting it. Your diary entries so far have been useful and well-spoken.

Personally, I prefer day game over night game, for too many reasons to even list here.

But ironically, the very shortcomings of night game are the same things that make night game the definitive test of a man's game: he must handle tough situations in the night trenches, including: cock-blocking, mother hens, isolation, loud and poorly lit environments, bitch shields.

So ultimately night game and day game are like yin and yang. I believe the complete player needs to master both in order to feel comfortable seducing in any situation.

Quote: (06-15-2015 05:41 PM)roc_student Wrote:  

If you just met a girl at the club and take her home, she is more likely to have sexual regret later, and to avoid you in the future. It may stay nothing more than an ONS.

First lay I've met up with again a couple of times, second girl completely stonewalled me (literally went on my phone next morning, added herself on my Facebook, then never accepted the request).

I've taken last weekend off as I've been working on a project, but also a few tinder lays have made it an easy choice. Will be posting this coming weekend's approach log

Quote: (06-15-2015 05:54 PM)roc_student Wrote:  

I'd be interested to see your insights from day game if you start focusing on that and documenting it. Your diary entries so far have been useful and well-spoken.

I can honestly say that my look and demeanour are far more conducive to night game than day. I might give day game a go after I finish these 100 approaches... but I would have to tweak a lot to be successful