rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats your lower limit

Whats your lower limit

I'm currently faced with the option of banging a friend that could be considered a 5-6. Nice tits and wants to fuck like crazy. I'm slightly conflicted as she would normally fall under my standards, but it is a free assured bang. What influences your lower limit when it comes to banging girls?

Whats your lower limit

You should be banging her right now instead of posting here.

Whats your lower limit

Yup

Whats your lower limit

Post a lookalike here.
"How low would you go?" was in the first post in that ongoing classic thread.

Whats your lower limit

Easy question: do you wanna bang her? That's as long as I wanna go.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Whats your lower limit

Why do you care?

Go fuck and see if you like it.

I know legit Players who tell stories of fucking land-whales, of fucking the fat-rolls as pussy-ersatz and then you see those same men pulling 8s.

Do whatever you want. But rationalize banging the low hanging fruit as something great. A man should strive for something higher and for better experiences always.

And especially in LTRs you may take discounts in beauty if the woman is kind, faithful, Red Pill, perfect mother material, sane etc.

For quick fucks we make discounts too, when we are horny, drunk, she is theoretically our type, nothing better is around the corner etc.

Whats your lower limit

A 6 is just a 5 with a feature or something you like. Nothing wrong with going for the low hanging fruit unless she's a land whale. I blame girls for being fat but bad genetics is just horrible luck. I'll take a nice thin girl with an okay face, small tits, and flat ass. As long as she isn't flat out ghastly it's fine for a plain Jane now and then. Odds are they can cook and clean too and will worship the ground you walk on if you fuck her.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Whats your lower limit

It's the boner test in combination with the thirst test, can she give you a boner, and how horny are you, how bad do you want to get laid, how long has it been since you've been laid?

I abide by both of those tests, while currently I've only really approached more attractive women, I have for sure picked "low hanging fruit" as they say, there's a time and place for everything. I've slipped back into a dry spell recently, so if an easy opportunity presents itself I may abide.

Another thing to consider is you said this girl is a "friend" well how good of a friend and in what context, will it be awkward if and when you decide you're not that into hitting it, while she keeps wanting to fuck you? It'll probably be a good idea to make it clear that you are strictly friends with bennies if you do go through with it.

Whats your lower limit

I don't use a 1-10 rating scale. I do binary. Yes or no. If I'm attracted to her, it's a go. If not, then I don't.

Why spend time banging chicks you're not attracted to?

Whats your lower limit

I think some of the guys here feel like they're being judged by other members of the community if they bang a girl that isn't that attractive, but still passes the boner test.

Whats your lower limit

Wtf ... If she is a 5/6 prior to sex, it is possible she is great in bed, text her for a booty call right now. Do not hesitate.

Whats your lower limit

Just do it. A notch is a notch.

Whats your lower limit

[Image: attachment.jpg26019]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Whats your lower limit

I think a better question is, would you rather be home alone on a weekend doing nothing or banging a 5?

Whats your lower limit

Personally the regret and "shame" for me outlasts the easy score.

That said, if she's a friend and you like her, then it doesn't really matter
(as long as you can look at yourself in the morning:-)

Whats your lower limit

I can very quickly see if I consider a girl attractive enough to bang (I guess that's what Roosh called the boner test).
That limit used to be slightly below what I would want to be seen with in public but lately they've evened out (bang standards getting slightly higher, not my hesitation to be seen with an unattractive girl getting lower).

Whats your lower limit

"There ain't nothing wrong with a layup"- Moma

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Whats your lower limit

A few thoughts:

1. Is she a good friend or an acquaintance? Good friends are valuable and, while I don't have close female friends myself, I think they can have their place in one's life. From personal experience, it is only worth pursuing a good friend if she's really fucking hot. That would be girlfriend material. If she's just an acquaintance, who cares?

2. Will it affect your social standing? Depending on your social environment (e.g. small town or big city) fucking a girl below your standard can damage your reputation. If everyone's sure to find out you banged her, and you're not an established pussy-hound that can easily laugh this off as "a low among many highs" then it might be harder in the future to bang the hotter girls.

3. Do you need the notch? I believe the first dozen notches give you a new outlook on sex. The specialness wears off and escalating will become more natural. It's no longer weird to whip your dick out, so to say. That will help you tremendously in the future, when dealing with a quality girl.

I concur with others: The true players that I know, with three-digit notch counts, fuck so many hot girls because they fuck so many girls in general. They are guided by their cocks and sex has become very normal, like breathing, chatting or grabbing a bite. Just watch out for your reputation. These guys get away with it because everyone knows they are top-notch womanizers regardless of that frumpy drunk chicks last Friday.

Whats your lower limit

Quote: (04-26-2015 02:23 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

I'm currently faced with the option of banging a friend that could be considered a 5-6. Nice tits and wants to fuck like crazy. I'm slightly conflicted as she would normally fall under my standards, but it is a free assured bang. What influences your lower limit when it comes to banging girls?

SixSix GETS IT!

My limit kicks in when you get to the "friend" part. (physically, if the chick has big tits and a great sexual imagination, i'll suffer some pretty bad faces for that)

If she wants to fuck like crazy, she's likely got a thing for you.

Or lemme by ironic

YOU'VE PUT HER IN THE FRIEND ZONE! And now she's trying to get out.

So if you bang her, expect a whole lot more than 30 minutes of activity followed by 5 minutes of trying to catch your breath.

That's the obvious danger.

And if she's your actual friend, the hidden danger is that the bitch could put it on you, and you'll see her in a new light. Now you've got a chick that's 1) cool, 2) accessible, 3) great in the sack, 4) decent tits.

How easy will it be for her to come over and give you a shiner © Moma - sapping your desire to go bang new poon?

How easy will it be for you to call her up @ 1:25 am when you're striking out at day game?

How hard will it be to go to an event with all of your mutual friends, and resist her attempts to claim you. All of the girls will see her making those googly eyes at you while everyone is bowling or smoking a bowl (whatever you kids do nowadays)

So if she's your friend, you were doing things socially together, and you're having sex - she's now actually your girlfriend in FACT, the official naming ceremony comes later as you realize what you sunk you dick into.

WIA

Whats your lower limit

For your situation: I would make sure both of you had a decent amount to drink before having sex. That way, if the sex was bad you (or she) can just say we were drunk and did something we shouldn't have and move on without rocking the social circle that much.

If you have a reputation of sleeping with girls much more attractive than her, she actually probably understands that it will just remain an FB arrangement anyways.

As far as the actual question -- I'll fuck slay pretty much any skinny girl if the effort is 0. I was living in Spain and went to Seville for a weekend with a couple friends and acquaintances, a chick (one of the acquaintances) who looked quite like this (NSFW, from the WYB thread) pulled off an amazing act of trickery to end up in my hotel room.

Banged and did not regret. She also kept it a secret until my main girl left Spain.

Whats your lower limit

Quote: (04-26-2015 03:00 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Easy question: do you wanna bang her? That's as long as I wanna go.

This is all there is to it really.

Do you think you would enjoy fucking her?

If you pass up sex with a girl you want to fuck you will regret it. If you fuck a girl you don't really want to you might feel a little dirty.

So if she passes the boner test there isn't much downside [Image: banana.gif]

Pay attention to sixsix's post on social repercussions though.

Whats your lower limit

This is way below my lower limit both in looks and her sexual history:

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seduc...1702308807

[Image: 1239025319120038830.jpg]

When she asks me about having a threesome with her and one of her dogs I am out of there. My sexual depravity ends with an orgy - only humans allowed.

Whats your lower limit

A part of me envies guys who can and will fuck anything. I know a dude who fucks old ladies and crack heads for fun. I dont know how he gets it up. I have tried to fuck ugly girls but failed. Dont have a problem with fatties though and will take down a chubby girl with a pretty face. More cushion for the pushing!

Don't debate me.

Whats your lower limit

Right, your only concern is if she passes your boner test. If the answer to that is yes, then you have your answer.