rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big $ Doing Clinical Research Trials

I've been working on some new projects lately including one related to this subject so I'd like to share with you guys what to me may be one of the easiest ways to make money. Like everything there's no free lunch but it beats the 40 hour office job by a country mile.

What are Phase I clinical research trials

These trials are done by big clinics to test the effects of drugs on or off the market on healthy subjects. Normally healthy subjects will not volunteer freely as there is risk of medications having side effects and time investment can be quite long usually a few weeks or a couple months so companies will pay subjects a significant amount of money to volunteer for them.

How much money can I make?

A study will usually pay between $350 to $12,000. The highest study I've done has paid me $8,500 for 30 days. I've done a study that paid me 6 grand for taking Sudafed twice. I've been paid 4 grand to take 3 doses of adderal in another. I've been paid 1 grand for 1 day to take a colon cleanse medication. These are just a few I've been involved with. Don't expect to get paid 12 grand for a study that's shorter than 6 months, it will most likely be a very long study. There are however studies for $10,000 that last 32-40 days.

Why don't more people do this?

Honestly I think it's a combination of things, in some ways this stuff is almost unheard of it's like people know this occurs but don't give it much thought and never end up looking into it. For people who do know about it and don't act on doing studies I'd say it's a combination of fear and the fact that they probably have a job that ties their time down. The fear plays in when they consider the possible health risk factors, they estimate it to be more risky then it actually is. And then there's the stigma of being a guinea pig of being a human lab rat "Who would subject themselves to human drug testing?". All of these reasons are fine, it keeps the amount of people actually interested in making 8 grand in a month without breaking a sweat from having to compete with them for getting into studies.

Are there certain studies you avoid?

Yes! The studies I do are mostly safe(low risk) and I've never had a problem with a medication I've taken while on a study, with the exception of a diabetic medication I took that gave me diarrhea for a couple days. You want to avoid, radio label studies, cancer medications, studies involving spinal taps, schizophrenic medications(obviously), medications that treat depression or mental disorders, naltrexone(Don't do it!), antibiotic medications and there are others but you want to do your research on any medication that is involved in a study so you are fully aware of the possible side effects and risks. Individual research is an absolute must for this.

Can I do studies back to back?

Clinics will try to stop you from doing this but the short answer is yes you can, for now! You can do a study for 5 grand in one clinic and you will need to wait at least a month to do another in the same clinic, so you'll just want to screen at another facility and do another for 3-8 grand over there and then rinse and repeat.

What are some other benefits of doing studies?

1. The main benefit in my opinion isn't necessarily the money, it's the time. Yes when you do a big study you are in the facility and stuck there unless it's a study with mostly outpatient visits, but for the most part you have all the time in your hands to do with what you want. So create your online business! Run your business contacting and checking up on clients and employees via phone behind the walls of a clinic paying you $250-400 per day. Study as much as you want for whatever it is you are interested in. Your time is yours, even if it's just to play video games and watch movies. Other benefits include if you can manage it, you can reduce your gas bill and your rent if you pay month to month.

2. Then of course there is the money, 300 dollars a day is what I usually get when I do a study and you're just sitting on your bum and popping some pills.

3. You get to travel if you get serious with this. Many clinics are spread across the country so when you do a big study in say Kansas you may want to jump to Wisconsin to do another big one there. You get to see new places which can be nice.

What are some drawbacks of doing studies?

1. The food is shit and never enough. That's possibly my biggest complaint, I usually feel hungry in a study and a study can be as long as a month for me.

2. The blood draws, this isn't something that's really a problem in my opinion it's a very minor inconvenience. A study usually has 30-150 blood draws, that sounds like a lot but once you've done 5-15 blood draws in one day you'll see them as mere flea bites.

3. The fact that you're stuck in a clinic. If there was a price you'd be paying I'd say this is definitely part of it, but most clinics have pool tables, computers, phones, game rooms, TV rooms.

4. You can't workout. When you're in a study you simply can't work out at all so get all the gym time you can outside of studies.

5. You're taking medications sometimes untested medications if you decide to volunteer for those(I have) so you are taking a chance with you're health.

How do I get started?

First you need to know how to go about this correctly. You're going to need to know the clinics that you should contact that have studies and how to handle the phone screening. If you fuck up the phone screening you can be banned for life. That's just how it is. The simple answer to how you want to handle the phone screening is you are the healthiest person in the world. Allergic to peaches? Nope. Ever had a broken bone? Nope. Do you smoke? Nope. I don't care what it is, you never had it and you don't smoke/drink it. Let them disqualify you during the actual screening appointment should they find something wrong with you, and if you are actually healthy they wont find it so you will be accepted unless you do have something that shows up like a heart condition, etc.

You need to be off drugs and smoking to screen in these studies. If they catch weed in your system you're banned, period so clean yourself out. Don't drink 3 days prior to a screening appointment. Stop going to the gym 3 days before as well so your liver enzymes don't disqualify you. Eat healthy prior to a screening(and check in)

You want to get the earliest screening appointment you can for a given study. Reason being if you are the first to screen and get accepted to the study then you are the first to stay. If you end up with the last appointment for a study, expect to be a backup or dropped from the study due to them already having everyone they would need.

How much can you expect to make per year doing studies if you're serious?

If you are 100% focused and dedicated you can expect to make anywhere between 30k-40k in a year. Not bad for supplemental income.

Companies to contact

PRA: (913) 410-2900
PPD: (800) 773-2782
Covance: (866) 913-4434

These are just a few, but some of the biggest companies in the US. I'm releasing this info to you guys (about which clinics to contact) because I want forum members to benefit. I developed and just launched an app on the play store. It has more information about studies, with more suggestions, and inside knowledge. All of that information is free. The app also has a section you can subscribe to this is the section I work at very hard to notify people about upcoming studies. For this month alone I have posted over 100 studies across the United States. Almost every state has a clinic you can do studies in for good money and I list these studies. I'll notify every week on new studies coming up so you don't have to deal with the most time consuming part of studies, calling companies every hour to see if a new study popped up. Part of why I can do this is because I have gained some friends along the way who work in a select few companies they let me know which studies are going to come up before they show up anywhere, so you'll have an another advantage against other people if I can notify you in advance about a study before it comes out publicly. You may be able to get the earlier screening appointments which is crucial.

Currently I have the app on the Google play store, I'm currently working on getting the app on Apple it might take 10-20 days for that so bear with me.

Also if you subscribe to the premium part of the app it's just $19.99, a small price to pay if you can just sit back and get notified of studies ranging between $1000-$8000 every week. I'm busting my ass to get a ton of studies every week so you guys that are interested in studies can avoid that.

Here's the direct link for my app LAB RAT CASH

[Image: publish_on_Android.png]

Also I'm trying to figure out how I can setup some review copies(free for life) 7 copies for reputable members upon request(first come first serve). I still have to figure out this coupon setup for google wallet works so the review copies end up actually being free.

If you guys have questions about studies and this way to make money I'll do my best to answer you guys so you can jump on the band wagon.

That's all for now!

Cheers

Do you know if these clinics are available in the UK?

Yes they are, I believe Covance is located in the UK as well. They are a huge company pumping out hundreds of studies each year in 3 locations within the US.

Thanks for sharing this. You call this supplemental income? That's almost what I make at my 9-5, haha.

I'm going to call all these companies before the weeks ends and I'll report back. If it's legit(I think it is), I got a rep point for you.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (03-12-2015 04:46 PM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

Yes they are, I believe Covance is located in the UK as well. They are a huge company pumping out hundreds of studies each year in 3 locations within the US.

Good work man, truly appreciate it.

Relating to back to back,when you say you can screen at another facility before your one month limit finishes, you mean you have to go to another clinic trial company or you can go to the same company but in a different location to screen again?

I just spoke to Covance, I think PPD are also based in the UK, I am calling them soon.

Quote: (03-13-2015 07:49 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2015 04:46 PM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

Good work man, truly appreciate it.

Relating to back to back,when you say you can screen at another facility before your one month limit finishes, you mean you have to go to another clinic trial company or you can go to the same company but in a different location to screen again?

I just spoke to Covance, I think PPD are also based in the UK, I am calling them soon.

It has to be a different company altogether.

A friend in college did this. His specialty was taking appetite enhancing drugs that would eventually be used on cancer patients. I don't think he was paid a whole lot, though. Maybe 2k for a two week study, outpatient.

You sometimes hear stories which does not make it appeal: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22556736

Interesting thread!
Does your app notify also for studies in Canada? What's available in Canada?

Quote: (03-13-2015 10:40 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Interesting thread!

https://www.pharmamedica.com/

A couple of friends have done studies with them.

Walk us through what happens when you call these places.

What do you say? "I want to particpate in paid studies"?

Quote: (03-14-2015 02:25 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Walk us through what happens when you call these places.

What do you say? "I want to particpate in paid studies"?

Typically when you call you preferably want to have a particular study you are interested in like a $5000 study you were notified about, but you can call and ask for the highest paying study at any given time. The problem is that normally the really high paying studies disappear in like a few hours. People like me already know when they are coming out so we just snatch it up and they never even show up online. You'll rarely see an $8000 study show up online or stay online for long unless its a long term 3-4 month study. That's why I made the app rather then go through the hassle of calling day in day out, people just get a notification and then they call.

Once you tell them the study you're interested in they conduct a phone screening and after that if you answered the questions like I recommended in my OP then you should expect they'll setup a screening appointment with you. And from there on just follow their instructions. Fairly simple.

I'd buy your app, hurry up and get it on apple

Solid datasheet and good contribution to the forum.

With that said... no fucking way!!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

^^Yeah, good data sheet, but putting your body in the line of fire is not something I would advocate except under extreme circumstances. I can understand doing it as a last resort if you are in dire financial straits, but not otherwise. Some organs are quite resilient, but others are permanently fucked when exposed to toxic compounds. We all strive to be fit and healthy, and ingesting/injecting pharmacological products with unknown side effects must produce some cognitive dissonance for those who eat healthy and hit the gym.

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:29 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

^^Yeah, good data sheet, but putting your body in the line of fire is not something I would advocate except under extreme circumstances. I can understand doing it as a last resort if you are in dire financial straits, but not otherwise. Some organs are quite resilient, but others are permanently fucked when exposed to toxic compounds. We all strive to be fit and healthy, and ingesting/injecting pharmacological products with unknown side effects must produce some cognitive dissonance for those who eat healthy and hit the gym.

Thanks man, if this helps other people get out of a dead end job or dire straits I'm a happy guy.

In regards to the risks of studies I'll say that there is an anti fragility of the body that is very underestimated when it comes to studies. I think if anyone makes a genuine appraisal of health risk when it comes to any line of work it comes down to many different factors. An office job that you commute 30-40 minutes to both ways as an example is technically safe once you're at the office, or back at home. When one is driving to and from that job however, one can get rear ended and suddenly they're paralyzed, or suffering from some form of on going back pain, or worse. This is especially the case if one works as a driver for a living. This risk is very underestimated because everyone has to do it, but I barely drive for my money. I'm 10-15 minutes from the nearest big clinic. I drive to these clinics maybe 3-4 times in a given month. When I'm inside doing a study I'm usually there for a 20-30 days. EMT's, nurses, and other health professionals are accessible and ready for any situation during the study 24 hours a day.

Oil jobs have risks and dangers. Construction jobs have their risks and dangers. Take into account the level of stress that many jobs induce on people day in day out. What if I told you that when it comes to money and work I am for the most part 90% stress free? It's not 100% because I like money and I'm busting my ass to make more of it in other ways and that's fine. When I was working, going to school I was stressed out all the time. That was not fine. I felt more unhealthy going through that type of life then how I live now.

Quote: (03-14-2015 02:33 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I'd buy your app, hurry up and get it on apple

I'm working on it, they're telling me 10-15 days

Are there certain US cities that get more studies or are they spread evenly around

The places listed in your datasheet are no where near me. Since I'm not ready to quit the job to do this, I'm waiting for apple store version of the app to see what's local for me.

Jack, do you go other states to do this? Not sure from the data-sheet but do live in these clinics while doing the trials?

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

How did it go with them? Did they get any major side effects or problems health wise later in as a result of the studies?

Quote: (03-13-2015 10:49 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2015 10:40 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Interesting thread!

https://www.pharmamedica.com/

A couple of friends have done studies with them.

Here is so more info on the subject...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31952.html

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Do all these studies include overnight stays? Do you have to stay in the facility 24 hours or for example can you go to work then head in for the overnight?

Can't workout? Wouldn't even consider it then.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (03-12-2015 04:36 PM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

I've been working on some new projects lately including one related to this subject so I'd like to share with you guys what to me may be one of the easiest ways to make money. Like everything there's no free lunch but it beats the 40 hour office job by a country mile.

What are Phase I clinical research trials

These trials are done by big clinics to test the effects of drugs on or off the market on healthy subjects. Normally healthy subjects will not volunteer freely as there is risk of medications having side effects and time investment can be quite long usually a few weeks or a couple months so companies will pay subjects a significant amount of money to volunteer for them.

How much money can I make?

A study will usually pay between $350 to $12,000. The highest study I've done has paid me $8,500 for 30 days. I've done a study that paid me 6 grand for taking Sudafed twice. I've been paid 4 grand to take 3 doses of adderal in another. I've been paid 1 grand for 1 day to take a colon cleanse medication. These are just a few I've been involved with. Don't expect to get paid 12 grand for a study that's shorter than 6 months, it will most likely be a very long study. There are however studies for $10,000 that last 32-40 days.

Why don't more people do this?

Honestly I think it's a combination of things, in some ways this stuff is almost unheard of it's like people know this occurs but don't give it much thought and never end up looking into it. For people who do know about it and don't act on doing studies I'd say it's a combination of fear and the fact that they probably have a job that ties their time down. The fear plays in when they consider the possible health risk factors, they estimate it to be more risky then it actually is. And then there's the stigma of being a guinea pig of being a human lab rat "Who would subject themselves to human drug testing?". All of these reasons are fine, it keeps the amount of people actually interested in making 8 grand in a month without breaking a sweat from having to compete with them for getting into studies.

Are there certain studies you avoid?

Yes! The studies I do are mostly safe(low risk) and I've never had a problem with a medication I've taken while on a study, with the exception of a diabetic medication I took that gave me diarrhea for a couple days. You want to avoid, radio label studies, cancer medications, studies involving spinal taps, schizophrenic medications(obviously), medications that treat depression or mental disorders, naltrexone(Don't do it!), antibiotic medications and there are others but you want to do your research on any medication that is involved in a study so you are fully aware of the possible side effects and risks. Individual research is an absolute must for this.

Can I do studies back to back?

Clinics will try to stop you from doing this but the short answer is yes you can, for now! You can do a study for 5 grand in one clinic and you will need to wait at least a month to do another in the same clinic, so you'll just want to screen at another facility and do another for 3-8 grand over there and then rinse and repeat.

What are some other benefits of doing studies?

1. The main benefit in my opinion isn't necessarily the money, it's the time. Yes when you do a big study you are in the facility and stuck there unless it's a study with mostly outpatient visits, but for the most part you have all the time in your hands to do with what you want. So create your online business! Run your business contacting and checking up on clients and employees via phone behind the walls of a clinic paying you $250-400 per day. Study as much as you want for whatever it is you are interested in. Your time is yours, even if it's just to play video games and watch movies. Other benefits include if you can manage it, you can reduce your gas bill and your rent if you pay month to month.

2. Then of course there is the money, 300 dollars a day is what I usually get when I do a study and you're just sitting on your bum and popping some pills.

3. You get to travel if you get serious with this. Many clinics are spread across the country so when you do a big study in say Kansas you may want to jump to Wisconsin to do another big one there. You get to see new places which can be nice.

What are some drawbacks of doing studies?

1. The food is shit and never enough. That's possibly my biggest complaint, I usually feel hungry in a study and a study can be as long as a month for me.

2. The blood draws, this isn't something that's really a problem in my opinion it's a very minor inconvenience. A study usually has 30-150 blood draws, that sounds like a lot but once you've done 5-15 blood draws in one day you'll see them as mere flea bites.

3. The fact that you're stuck in a clinic. If there was a price you'd be paying I'd say this is definitely part of it, but most clinics have pool tables, computers, phones, game rooms, TV rooms.

4. You can't workout. When you're in a study you simply can't work out at all so get all the gym time you can outside of studies.

5. You're taking medications sometimes untested medications if you decide to volunteer for those(I have) so you are taking a chance with you're health.

How do I get started?

First you need to know how to go about this correctly. You're going to need to know the clinics that you should contact that have studies and how to handle the phone screening. If you fuck up the phone screening you can be banned for life. That's just how it is. The simple answer to how you want to handle the phone screening is you are the healthiest person in the world. Allergic to peaches? Nope. Ever had a broken bone? Nope. Do you smoke? Nope. I don't care what it is, you never had it and you don't smoke/drink it. Let them disqualify you during the actual screening appointment should they find something wrong with you, and if you are actually healthy they wont find it so you will be accepted unless you do have something that shows up like a heart condition, etc.

You need to be off drugs and smoking to screen in these studies. If they catch weed in your system you're banned, period so clean yourself out. Don't drink 3 days prior to a screening appointment. Stop going to the gym 3 days before as well so your liver enzymes don't disqualify you. Eat healthy prior to a screening(and check in)

You want to get the earliest screening appointment you can for a given study. Reason being if you are the first to screen and get accepted to the study then you are the first to stay. If you end up with the last appointment for a study, expect to be a backup or dropped from the study due to them already having everyone they would need.

How much can you expect to make per year doing studies if you're serious?

If you are 100% focused and dedicated you can expect to make anywhere between 30k-40k in a year. Not bad for supplemental income.

Companies to contact

PRA: (913) 410-2900
PPD: (800) 773-2782
Covance: (866) 913-4434

These are just a few, but some of the biggest companies in the US. I'm releasing this info to you guys (about which clinics to contact) because I want forum members to benefit. I developed and just launched an app on the play store. It has more information about studies, with more suggestions, and inside knowledge. All of that information is free. The app also has a section you can subscribe to this is the section I work at very hard to notify people about upcoming studies. For this month alone I have posted over 100 studies across the United States. Almost every state has a clinic you can do studies in for good money and I list these studies. I'll notify every week on new studies coming up so you don't have to deal with the most time consuming part of studies, calling companies every hour to see if a new study popped up. Part of why I can do this is because I have gained some friends along the way who work in a select few companies they let me know which studies are going to come up before they show up anywhere, so you'll have an another advantage against other people if I can notify you in advance about a study before it comes out publicly. You may be able to get the earlier screening appointments which is crucial.

Currently I have the app on the Google play store, I'm currently working on getting the app on Apple it might take 10-20 days for that so bear with me.

Also if you subscribe to the premium part of the app it's just $19.99, a small price to pay if you can just sit back and get notified of studies ranging between $1000-$8000 every week. I'm busting my ass to get a ton of studies every week so you guys that are interested in studies can avoid that.

Here's the direct link for my app LAB RAT CASH

[Image: publish_on_Android.png]

Also I'm trying to figure out how I can setup some review copies(free for life) 7 copies for reputable members upon request(first come first serve). I still have to figure out this coupon setup for google wallet works so the review copies end up actually being free.

If you guys have questions about studies and this way to make money I'll do my best to answer you guys so you can jump on the band wagon.

That's all for now!

Cheers

I understand the hustle of pushing your paid subscription on to the people here. But do not mislead some of the naive people in here into being pawns for big pharma. You claim that doing this is better than having a job? I've done a lot of research into the practices of these clinics in the past while working in a specific project and most people the who sign up for these studies wished they could actually get a job.

That's right... most are ex-prisoners, and minorities from low socioeconomic status. Don't believe me? well just walk into any of these clinics from Paraxel in the John Hopkins hospital, PPD to Abbott in Chicago and then take a tour in Rikers Island and you won't see a difference.

Your biggest complain is the food...

My biggest complain is the high potential of long term damage and diminished overall quality of life through the creation of undetectable gallstones in the liver from exposure to the toxic chemicals these pharmaceutical companies are pushing on these poor people who are stuck in the cycle of doing these studies. If you look closely into origin of disease in the human body you will realize that most of it originates in the liver. In short I will say that who ever signs up for this torture from big pharma will be exposed to potential problems which might not arise exactly immediately. I mean think about it? Is your liver processing all these experimental chemicals, and most of these studies tell you right in the consent about the possibility of liver damage.

And that's not the worst that can happen. The liver after all can somewhat heal itself after damage if treated correctly. But Sadly these people didn't have a chance for that...

Northwick Park drug trial disaster - could it happen again?
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-22556736

Pfizer Says Treatment's Study Had One Drug-Related Death
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1000142405...2991812330

Also the OP called the blood draws "flea bites" but he also forgot to tell you that most of those 30-150 blood draws will be done by incompetent workers who will give no fucks about your veins. Basically expect all those 150 blood draws in the same hole created which effectively creates disgusting crater like holes in your arm that rival the works of any junky out of skidrow in Los Angeles. Oh and with those crater like scars which are sure to be conversation starters in the future you will get the benefit of a lifetime of pain in your arm as well due to vein scarring.

But that's nothing compared to the potential health risks.

It turns out that once you look into this it's really not "the easiest money" you will ever make.

I will congratulate the OP on the creation of his app, hopefully with this new app he doesn't need to do this anymore. I think the concept of the application to help find these studies is a nice hustle in itself for the target market that's into this type of torture for money and actively earning their money by doing this. But if you are attempting to turn people into that industry by posting on forums that are supposed to be about entrepreneurship and a positive lifestyle then your app has very little purpose other than to be a lead generation tool for Big Pharma and potentially ruin peoples lives.

We must move towards the general acceptance of alternative medicine and care of our bodies. Being part of these trials is only benefiting the agenda of these corporations who do not see us as people, but as products.

Those $5,000 dollars will fly quick and it's not money that can be recreated through a system that actually benefits you... do not trade your health for it. If you must do this because you are in some type of hole and you are unable to even drive a taxi or get your hands dirty like most self made entrepreneurs have done in their humble beginnings then by all means go ahead. But know that everything that's worth doing has some type of barrier to entry and nothing that's worth doing is easy.

Quote: (03-15-2015 02:32 AM)FilMor Wrote:  

Those $5,000 dollars will fly quick and it's not money that can be recreated through a system that actually benefits you... do not trade your health for it. But know that everything that's worth doing has some type of barrier to entry and nothing that's worth doing is easy.

It's good to finally hear someone put out the other side of this.

The reason I don't think OP is being a saleperson about this is because he did list the drawbacks, and he did say to play it smart. Hopefully his app does allow us to filter between different types of studies (i.e. can leave clinic, how often blood withdrawn, hookers provided) and I would definitely give this a go or 2. Plus, if you're already a remote worker there's not much to lose here. i would love to catch up on some documentaries and video games myself.

Of course, I would need to research such medical studies in Australia, as they pay much higher. And probably not as corrupt as big pharma in USA.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5