rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me decide where to travel to

So now I have enough funds to pay for international air fare and a 2 week vacation somewhere, as long as it's not crazy expensive like London or something. I've been reading some data sheets, but there is too much information to sift through. I did narrow it down to the following locations:

- Manila
- Thailand
- Dominican Republic
- Brazil
- Poland
- Czech Republic
- European spring break destination (like Ibiza)

I just want to spend a couple weeks in a poosy paradise to get my dick wet without any social circle game, or too much bullshit. From what I've read, EE may not be ideal because it needs social circle game and extended stays of 2+ months for it to work out.

The last thing I want to do is go to a place thinking that I can get some easy bangs out of it, only to find that I need to break into a social circle. I only have two weeks, maybe could stretch it to 3 weeks, tops.

I could go to South America or the DR as I know a little Spanish, but some of those places are dangerous and don't really want to spend my first post-divorce vacation watching my six and holding onto my wallet the whole time.

Another thing is that I'm deaf, and would prefer going to an English speaking country, at least for the first time I travel overseas. See thread for more details about my hearing issue: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44573.html

So that leaves Manila, Ibiza, or maybe Thailand. Ibiza may be too well known and now a sausage fest, though?

What kind of middle-in-the-road budget am I looking at for a 2 week stay at those places - not too shoestring but not opulent either? And when is the best time of year to go? Are there any best kept secret locations that people don't know about, that I should also consider?

EDIT: if it helps, I'm olive skinned and am mediterranean, middle eastern type.

I was also thinking I could hit 2 destinations this year. 1 week in DR within a couple months from now, and then 2 weeks in Manila later in the year?

Quote: (03-06-2015 03:58 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I was also thinking I could hit 2 destinations this year. 1 week in DR within a couple months from now, and then 2 weeks in Manila later in the year?

IMHO two weeks isn't enough time to go to Asia, you'll have jet lag and be waking up at odd hours for 3-4 days and be lethargic, then there's the likelihood that you'll get traveler's diarrhea and be shitting for a couple of days straight, literally not leaving your room at all. So there's half your trip sleeping and shitting, is it really worth it to fly to the other side of the world for a week?

Quote: (03-06-2015 04:04 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2015 03:58 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

IMHO two weeks isn't enough time to go to Asia, you'll have jet lag and be waking up at odd hours for 3-4 days and be lethargic, then there's the likelihood that you'll get traveler's diarrhea and be shitting for a couple of days straight, literally not leaving your room at all. So there's half your trip sleeping and shitting, is it really worth it to fly to the other side of the world for a week?

Damn, good point. Well I'm not ready to take 3-4 weeks off soon, but I can save up for that next year.

Yeah sure you can travel to two locations in one year, why not?

I'll give you the same answer as I did last time someone opened a "decided for me where to travel" thread;;
Be a man and make your own decision. All the information is already available and if there is something specific you wounder about you could always make a post or send someone a private message.

If your trip goes to shit you should figure out how you can improve your decision making for next time..

Philippines got easier girls than Thailand but it's also poorer.

Hands down, Medellin Colombia. Beautiful city, beautiful weather, beautiful women. Its close to the USA and inexpensive for vacation. PM for more information.

Timmins, Ontario

Quote: (03-07-2015 08:15 AM)dogthom Wrote:  

Timmins, Ontario

[Image: laugh3.gif]

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Asia is too far to got for 2 weeks. I don't go for less than a month.

Medellin, Panama City, Lima, Buenos Aires....Go see one of these.

There is a HUGE difference between 10 and 30 hours of travel time.

Quote: (03-07-2015 09:36 AM)svenski7 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2015 08:15 AM)dogthom Wrote:  

Timmins, Ontario

[Image: laugh3.gif]
come to dominican republic to a poosy paradise to get you dick wet [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (03-07-2015 07:48 AM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I've been in Manila for 7 hours and already have 2 notches. A third is on her way to my room now. Pipelining.

Gramercy security is a bit more than I expected. I had to sign some 'short-term' lease document, which has a line that mentions that guests that aren't family have to be out by midnight. Check-in was a pain.

It is easy to sneak the girls in through the Century City mall 2nd floor entrance, although the mall is lame and none of the girls know it. It closes at 9 P.M. I'll see tonight what they say about the girl that is on her way over at the front desk.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I'm going to be tired of banging girls by Tuesday, so if anyone is around I'd love to grab a beer.

CS, I know some advice is not to travel so far. I am sharing elcidcampeador's post from the Manila thread to say that Asia may be worth the trip. Actually, there are a bunch of posts saying a guy landed and got laid within hours.

I just think that within your list of countries see which ones you might enjoy visiting without solely the pussy factor. Maybe ones have a lot guys from the forum you might want to meet. For me one of my joys from my Poland trip was meeting a couple of guys who taught me daygaming and what a yadstop is.

Maybe do some online gaming now to see if you can build some promising leads first and pick your country from there.

Maybe you take a short trip for a quick celebration while you plan your longer one as you mentioned. I have read good things about Montreal.

On aside note, you mentioned you were deaf. I believe sign language is universal right? I wonder if there is some way of searching on that. Just because she is deaf doesn't mean she isn't hot and bangable. In some ways you have an advantage over guys having to learn a new language.

Just some random thoughts. Good luck.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-07-2015 11:12 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Maybe do some online gaming now to see if you can build some promising leads first and pick your country from there.

Maybe you take a short trip for a quick celebration while you plan your longer one as you mentioned. I have read good things about Montreal.

On aside note, you mentioned you were deaf. I believe sign language is universal right? I wonder if there is some way of searching on that. Just because she is deaf doesn't mean she isn't hot and bangable. In some ways you have an advantage over guys having to learn a new language.

Just some random thoughts. Good luck.

I got sold on a week trip to DR for the near term. Of course, I will plan on a longer trip to Asia later in the year or next year.

Actually, sign language is not universal. There's American sign lang, French sign, Spanish sign, Japanese sign, and they are all different. But that's not really an issue, because if I come across a, say for example, Russian deaf girl, she'll be into me just because I'm deaf and a foreigner and she doesn't come across those every day. We'll just point to things and tell each other how we do sign language for said objects, basically exchanging language... (which can hopefully lead to exchanging bodily fluids later on) [Image: biggrin.gif]

After reading the DR threads, I was surprised to see that lack of Spanish would be seen as a disadvantage. I thought it was the opposite. So now I am attacking duolingo to really up my Spanish.

Also, knowing Spanish should help protect myself from getting scammed or at least be seen as an easy tourist target, and that applies to all LatAm countries I would think.

I enjoyed Santo Domingo more than I'm enjoying Manila right now.

Not that I'm interested, but I met quite a few dateable women in the DR.

The issue is that the DR is a lot harder than Manila, although not too difficult. Without Spanish, or the ability to understand Spanish, you'll limit yourself. There are a lot of quality women in Santo Domingo, but they are very shy about using English.

Make sure to pipeline if you want to guarantee results.

Quote: (03-11-2015 12:10 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I enjoyed Santo Domingo more than I'm enjoying Manila right now.

Why is that?

It's just generally a nicer place and the people are a lot more interesting to spend time with. Here all people want go do is have sex and go clubbing. At least in Santo Domingo I was able to have girls drive me to the beach, show me some local places of interest, etc. The best places in the Philippines for tourism aren't in Manila.

Quote: (03-08-2015 09:32 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Of course, I will plan on a longer trip to Asia later in the year or next year.

PM me when you are ready for a longer trip to Asia.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Negril, Jamaica is a five mile beach. If you stay on the waterside, you don't have to wear shoes and can walk to bars on the beach.

Also, a little off the beaten path, but one of the smaller Caribbean islands.

St. Vincent or Grenada for example. Or Trinidad/Tobago.

I am reconsidering...

I'm thinking of taking 3 weeks off from work, and go to the Philippines from April 18 to May 10. Is that a good time of year to go? What do I need to do to prepare for an overseas trip of this length? Do apartments rent by the week or only by the month?

EDIT: I looked up visa requirements thinking I might need to apply for a visa, but it says if I'm there less than 30 days, I won't need a visa. So I could just book and GO?!