rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

22 times women make comments that men immediately misinterpret
2 times women make comments that men immediately misinterpret
http://elitedaily.com/women/22-times-wom...et/945455/

Don't know if this belongs here or Everything Else...but this article is just wow...and the comments - priceless.
Quote: (03-02-2015 08:20 AM)swiss rabbit Wrote:  

Don't know if this belongs here or Everything Else...but this article is just wow...and the comments - priceless.

Zach Davis' comments where he goes through the list sequentially sums it up for me pretty good.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
Typical dumb bitch writing an article that if a man wrote he would get endless hate for. Just business as usual in this world.
Quote:Typist Cunt Wrote:

1. If we’re being nice, we’re flirting.
Men have a tendency to think women who are simply having a polite conversation are romantically interested.
Apparently, this is because men don’t want to miss out on opportunities to spread their sperm everywhere, so, evolutionarily, they’ve just taken to over-estimating how badly women want to have sex with them.

2. If we’re being emotional, we’re crazy.
No. The next time a man calls us “crazy” for merely expressing a feeling, we may actually go crazy.

3. If we’re confident and assertive, we’re bitches.
*sigh*

4. If we want to play/talk about video games, we’re just trying to impress you.
I blame the Fake Geek Girl meme for this bullsh*t.
I realize men think we’re trying to seem like “one of the guys” when we say we’re into Skyrim, but our cover would be blown about five seconds into the game when it becomes glaringly obvious we can’t play at all.
Why would we embarrass ourselves like that? If we say we want to play, we mean it — and we’ll probably kick your ass.

5. If we just orgasmed, it was real.
It probably wasn’t.

6. If we’re angry or upset, we’re PMSing.
Men are never allowed to accuse us of being on our periods when we’re angry or upset. Ever.

7. If we want a commitment with you, we we want to get married right this second.
Just because we want a real relationship doesn’t mean we want you to put a ring on it. Don’t confuse exclusivity and a little bit of effort with sudden wedding bells.

8. If we dress hot, we’re doing it for you.
We like to dress up to feel good about ourselves (I know, isn’t that nuts?).
We also do this thing where we dress up to impress other women. There’s nothing like a good drunken compliment from a girl in the bar bathroom at midnight to complete a night out.

9. If we wear a tight outfit or a short dress, we want to have sex with you.
Nope.

10. If we have large boobs, we’re promiscuous.
Absolutely not.

11. If we say “I’m fine,” you should prepare for your death sentence.
Sometimes, we really are doing fine, and we’re not trying to passive-aggressively communicate anger. I promise.

12. If we like “Fifty Shades of Grey,” we’re seriously into abusive, troubled men who want us to submit to them.
We’re more aware than everyone else in the world that “Fifty Shades” is a goddamn fantasy. It’s not supposed to be real.
We want nothing about that franchise to translate into real life. Christian Grey is not a man we’d want to date. We’re not actually enamored by the idea of being someone’s submissive at all times (unless we’re talking about the bedroom here — in which case, we’ll let you know).

13. If we don’t shave our legs, we’re over our relationship with you.
Don’t worry; we still want to look good for you. We probably just forgot today.

14. If we’re a tomboy, we don’t have feminine interests.
We may play sports with the guys a lot, but that doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy a “Sex and the City” marathon, or don’t like to wear skirts.
Don’t shame us for being a girl because, um, that’s what we are.

15. If we acknowledge how cute a baby is or how nice an engagement ring is, we’re trying to say we want one of those things.
We’re seriously not trying to imply our innermost desires for a child or a diamond. We’re just giving an opinion.

16. If we’re wearing makeup at the gym, we’re trying to avoid looking gross for you.
Actually, we came to the gym right from work/school/somewhere else and didn’t care enough to wash our makeup off before hitting the treadmill. That’s, literally, it.

17. If we want you to pay for dinner, we’re high maintenance.
No, we just like to be treated nicely once in awhile.
Hell, if a man takes me on a date, I’ll do his laundry. While I firmly believe chivalry is dead, I also believe we can all choose to adhere to gender norms without feeling like we’re limiting ourselves.

18. If we gossip about our friend, we’re being shady.
We know men aren’t fluent in gossip like us, but not all gossip is bad.
Talking about our friend doesn’t mean we’re being deceitful; we’re just trying to sort sh*t out.

19. If we order a cranberry vodka or Cosmopolitan, we’re particularly girly.
Why do we assign gender to alcoholic beverages? This is absurd. Don’t judge us based on our drink choice. Judge us on who we are.

20. If we order whiskey or an IPA, we’re trying to be cool.
*face palm*

21. If we order a salad, we’re trying to watch our weight.
Not necessarily. Sometimes, we’re just craving a salad. You’re not missing any hints to tell us how skinny we are.

22. If we say we don’t like being catcalled, we’re lying.
F*cking no.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]
[Image: hamster2.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Zach Davis · Top Commenter

Now for a guy's response:

1. Bullshit. Try being a guy and being nice to a woman. The only reaction we get is that we're trying to get in our pants.
2. No. If you're being over-emotional, you're crazy. Most often, you are being over-emotional.
3. No. If you're a bitch, you're a bitch.
4. You speak for about 3% of women there.
5. Guess what? Guys fake them often too.
6. Are we back in the 90's? If you're angry or upset, we know we probably did something wrong, which we won't find out what we did wrong months after the incident.
7. Not just no, fuck no.
8. One's attire is about accentuating your body. The reactions you get from the other sex will determine how you feel about yourself.
9. No self-respecting guy is going to want to date you with that shit.
10. Not just no, fuck no. If you have large fake boobs, you're promiscuous. If you have large boobs, you were just born with larger mammary glands.
11. I can smell that bullshit from thousands of miles away.
12. Fifty Shades of Grey ain't shit.
13. There's a difference between not shaving your legs and having short stubble.
14. Women shame women far more often and viciously than any man could.
15. If you say how cute a baby is, you're lying your ass off. If you say how nice an engagement ring is, alarms go off in our heads. Don't like it? Know you know how we feel.
16. Where the fuck did you get that from?
17. We're expected to pay for dinner anyways. If you want gender roles abolished, then abolish them. You don't get to pick and choose them when it benefits you most.
18. gossip; noun: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true. Yeah, you are being shady.
19. As someone who bartended for 5 years, I can tell you with certainty that your drink choices says a hell of a lot about you.
20. No. If hipsters order whiskey or an IPA, they're trying to be cool. Get the fuck over yourself.
21. Where the fuck did you get that from?
22. Guys don't like it either, sweetheart. Yet men are expected to feel complimented by it.

Seriously, get the fuck over yourself.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
Any article that has actions written into it (ie. *face palm*, *sigh*) in order to elicit reactions is trash. This one's no different.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'
Exclusive footage of Zach Davis and the bitch:

[Image: urijah-hall-tuf-2-5-131.gif]
[Image: Larry-David-Yawning-GIF.gif]

It's the same tired, recycled, talking-point bullshit we've been hearing from Cosmopolitan since in the '90s. Nothing new here.

I can pretty much any guy that reads that and takes it seriously is not successful with women.

When I hear women say what they want, it just sounds like this:

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
"Facepalm." "Fucking no." "Nope." "Absolutely not."

How the hell do these "writers" get jobs? They get paid to write "nope." That shows you just how sad this state of affairs is.

Welcome to the age of Clickbait journalism, the main cog in the Social Justice Industrial Complex.

The only one that's worth addressing is #1. She is actually right about that one. A girl talking to you for a while doesn't mean she's interested, but what she fails to understand is that it doesn't matter. This mechanism evolved for a reason and that's because it works. Irrational self-confidence and assuming the sale are key aspects of game because you will eventually find a girl who is interested and it's better to be assertive than be a bitch.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
LaFata eh? NY slut. Safely ignore. Lena Dunham clone.
Even the title is god-awful, makes zero sense, and is completely inaccurate as to what the content is. The "article" isn't even about comments that women make (how they dress? How is that a comment?) but if it was, the title should read, "22 comments made by women that men misinterpret".

This chick got paid to write this?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
Quote:Quote:

17. If we want you to pay for dinner, we’re high maintenance.
No, we just like to be treated nicely once in awhile.

And if we want you to give good head and not dodge the bullet it does not mean we're pigs.

We just like it.
Quote: (03-02-2015 12:43 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

This chick got paid to write this?
Probably got paid in Dubai poop. About all the article was worth.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Once again with women and this typist, what they say have different meanings for men they're attracted to (alphas) and men they're not.
For instance, "Men have a tendency to think women who are simply having a polite conversation are romantically interested" translated from Hamsterese "Betas have a tendency to think women who're giving them the time of day could give two fucks".

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"
If you read elitedaily, buzzfeed, jazebel, or anything similar.

Reevaluate your life.

If you post, you should get a warning.

Crap like this is regurgitated garbage, the articles they post are absolutely mind numbing.
I would argue the term clickbait should become clickbate. These articles are a form of drama that women read to emotionally masturbate.
Quote: (03-02-2015 01:37 PM)Grit Wrote:  

I would argue the term clickbait should become clickbate.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
Clickbation. I think guys fall for this shit a lot too

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

These articles are pure bullshit and written to get us worked up. OP has no quotes , no article information and also unimpressive 'wow' - 'priceless' breakdown. This isn't Facebook.

[Image: Ben-torch-snuffed.jpg]
Quote: (03-02-2015 12:37 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

"Facepalm." "Fucking no." "Nope." "Absolutely not."

How the hell do these "writers" get jobs? They get paid to write "nope." That shows you just how sad this state of affairs is.

Welcome to the age of Clickbait journalism, the main cog in the Social Justice Industrial Complex.

This book explains a lot.

[Image: 51-45Wg43WL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
The author of the aritcle...

[Image: Alexia-Lafata_avatar_1400605771.jpg]

WB
Quote: (03-02-2015 06:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Clickbation. I think guys fall for this shit a lot too

I guarantee that Clickbait sites and outrage journalism will create an addiction to these five chemicals in any man: dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, prolactin and oxytocin. Growing angry; thrilling in the excitement of drama; typing an angry response to ease tension; and seeking like-thinking peers to reinforce our sense of righteousness - all of these processes release these chemicals and train us to trust in the addiction.

This is how men are being trained to think and respond emotionally - like women - and it's something I'm trying to make a stronger effort to be more-self aware of. What is a real, significant threat to a man? vs. what is some dumb white female typist mouthing off?
[Image: attachment.jpg25021]   

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.
Elitedaily: The source of all news worth knowing

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
Quote: (03-02-2015 08:36 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Zach Davis' comments where he goes through the list sequentially sums it up for me pretty good.

Of course Zak gets the "you're just a lonely bitter misogynist who can't get laid" treatment just for speaking the truth.
Quote: (03-02-2015 01:37 PM)Grit Wrote:  

I would argue the term clickbait should become clickbate. These articles are a form of drama that women read to emotionally masturbate.

Hamsterbait?

[Image: Supreme%20Harry%20Hamster%20Food.jpg]

Deus vult!