rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru game

Peru game

Any helpful tips for approaching peruanas? Would you just approach them in english at first, then use your basic spanish knowledge to fill in the gaps? Also, how does staying in a hostel affect sex possibilities? How hard is it to get yourself to the girls place? I'll be checking out the clubs in lima and cusco that are mentioned in Roosh's travel guide. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Peru game

I can't really help you with "Peru game" as I was only there for 1 week and barely went out. The only time I had success was was in Lima with a group of Peruvian girls in University who spoke fluent English that I met at the hostel. Their friends asked me if I liked a certain friend of theirs and I said yes. The girl who I said I liked pretty much attacked me and from then on it went well! I doubt that is too common of an experience.

Do not expect to ever go back to the girl's place because they will most likely live with their parents, like most people under the age of 30 in Latin America. Because of this, it is common for locals to go to a love motel. It is normal and does not have the same negative connotations as it does in America. If you are staying in a hostel, either rent a private room or just tell the taxi driver to take you to a motel if you get to the point where she enters the taxi with the expectation of a wild night of sexing from mlucasone!

Peru game

Awesome, thanks. Glad you told me about their living situation. I'll prepare for a more private room to further facilitate teh sex.

Would you say they are generally friendly and open to approaches in peru?

Peru game

very easy to approach them. Most Peruvian girls will stare at you if they like you, so it is very easy to know if they are interested in you.

Peru game

If she's ugly then it's basically guaranteed action.

Peru game

I was there for two months this past summer and spent a lot of time partying. It of course depends where you go, I am assuming you will be on the coast (ie. Lima, Trujillo, Piura) My advice is ask them to dance, you better know how to dance. If you can't dance avoid an open space where everyone can see your gringo ass dance like shit, so try and blend in with the crowd. Learn the basic cumbia and salsa steps and learn how to distinguish between the two beats when they come on, this may take a while. You can do approaches in other places, such as the central square where you will stick out like ... (insert).

Peru game

Awesome, thanks. I am 6'4" and gratuitously white. I will probably stand out like crazy won't I? Any tips on going at it alone while standing out a lot? Should I find a group to go out with? Thanks for the help, I leave tomorrow and I'm pretty much nervous as hell.

Peru game

To start off, I would suggest calling them Peruvians not, "Perueans." This could increase your chances slightly.

Peru game

Going it alone is alright, but it is good to have at least one base to launch off. There should be at least one gringo at the club, but try to avoid the big crowd. If there are no gringos there just talk to some fellas and buy a round, they often will give you the inside scoop on who is the village bicycle or just easier to pick up. Peruvian girls also tend to be kind of conservative, but if you play your cards right you should be good. Drop your usual alpha game but look for moments of caballero-ismo, basically gentlemanly conduct, ie walking her home, (dont get mugged though) and get her number. Also, girls will eyeball fuck your tall gringo ass, but not approach you. But basically the first step is dancing, youtube the cumbia steps as gay as that sounds and learn them, or you will just lean against the bar and look like a loser. It is basically the reverse rule there than in North America / Brit. Isles, if you are dancing like crazy here you will be thought of as a homo, but there if you arent you will be. Comprendes?

Good luck mate,

Peru game

Quote: (01-07-2009 08:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In other words, if you are very very horny and desperate in Lima and you got a below average looks girl coming to meet you, then getting sex with them is certain?

And anyone here have a comparison between them and pinays? Are they like Philipines? In Philippines as we all know, it seems routine to meet a girl, sit and talk for an hour or whatever and then have them come to your place and be on a bed having sex within the same day. Can it work out like this in Lima? Pinays have no qualms about going to the American guy's room on the first day. How do they go about that in Lima?

I am asking this because I hate the hot climate in the Philippines! It is terrible here! Lima has everything almost perfect.

The following things make Lima PERFECT:

Accommodation. Rock bottom-priced "hospedajes" in every corner of the city, all visible on google street view too! Lima is a place where you can move around as much as you want and check into somewhere in any part of the city. It is distinctive for its dirt cheap hospedajes being located everywhere.

Weather. Where in the world do you have better weather than Lima: Nowhere.
They have no rainy weather, no heat no cold. Average temp comes out to be right around average room temperature for the first 4 months of the year and a bit below the average room temperature the rest of the year. I can live in that damn place forever just alone because of that shockingly good weather.

Girls. They ARE the easiest in S. America that is sure. Just wonder how it compares to Manila. I want to continue enjoying notches but want to leave Manila and do it where I like the weather and convenience of Lima, but only if it does not mean to give up the easy pussy.

Peru game

This is possibly one of the best thread bumps of all time, over seven years! I do think that this is a legit topic and hope that it will be addressed by RVF members who know both Lima and Manila well. I remember a few years ago when we used to see city comparison threads in the travel section more often, I think G used to push them. So for the RVF guys who've been to both cities, what do you think?

Peru game

Quote: (08-19-2016 12:46 AM)Cogon Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2009 08:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In other words, if you are very very horny and desperate in Lima and you got a below average looks girl coming to meet you, then getting sex with them is certain?

And anyone here have a comparison between them and pinays? Are they like Philipines? In Philippines as we all know, it seems routine to meet a girl, sit and talk for an hour or whatever and then have them come to your place and be on a bed having sex within the same day. Can it work out like this in Lima? Pinays have no qualms about going to the American guy's room on the first day. How do they go about that in Lima?

I am asking this because I hate the hot climate in the Philippines! It is terrible here! Lima has everything almost perfect.

The following things make Lima PERFECT:

Accommodation. Rock bottom-priced "hospedajes" in every corner of the city, all visible on google street view too! Lima is a place where you can move around as much as you want and check into somewhere in any part of the city. It is distinctive for its dirt cheap hospedajes being located everywhere.

Weather. Where in the world do you have better weather than Lima: Nowhere.
They have no rainy weather, no heat no cold. Average temp comes out to be right around average room temperature for the first 4 months of the year and a bit below the average room temperature the rest of the year. I can live in that damn place forever just alone because of that shockingly good weather.

Girls. They ARE the easiest in S. America that is sure. Just wonder how it compares to Manila. I want to continue enjoying notches but want to leave Manila and do it where I like the weather and convenience of Lima, but only if it does not mean to give up the easy pussy.

I'd say in Manila its easier to get laid then in Lima, especially with young girls. There are a lot of conservative chics in Lima. The ones you'll be banging on the first date are going to be the bricheras that are looking for a gringo provider.

The weather in Lima sucks during the winter (April through November), cold, foggy, and humid, very few days of sun. December through April are nice.

Peru game

I was in both Lima and Manila this summer. Lima (Miraflores) is a way nicer place to be than Manila. I got a ton of Tinder matches and the girls were easy to get out on dates. Overall I would say the girls were very cute. However, in my experience Lima girls will take multiple dates to get into bed. They also work so you will not be able to get them out on say a Tuesday morning like you can with Manila girls. After 3 days, I got my flag in Lima with a very hot women after loosing (not on purpose) my mediocre tinder date at a night club.

To sum up Lima is not as easy as Manila but has the following advantages:
-Nicer Place (Miraflores)
-Much Better Nightlife
-Easier access to higher quality girls

Peru game

Quote: (08-22-2016 05:13 AM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

I was in both Lima and Manila this summer. Lima (Miraflores) is a way nicer place to be than Manila. I got a ton of Tinder matches and the girls were easy to get out on dates. Overall I would say the girls were very cute. However, in my experience Lima girls will take multiple dates to get into bed. They also work so you will not be able to get them out on say a Tuesday morning like you can with Manila girls. After 3 days, I got my flag in Lima with a very hot women after loosing (not on purpose) my mediocre tinder date at a night club.

To sum up Lima is not as easy as Manila but has the following advantages:
-Nicer Place (Miraflores)
-Much Better Nightlife
-Easier access to higher quality girls

I would say the prime benefit of Lima IS the weather. Like really, what is worse, cool weather, or this sweating buckets and getting no sleep in the scorching heat of the Philippines! I am no fan of the weather and I am not seeking 'beautiful weather' Like really, you can't go wrong with 75 degrees. That is fantastic if comfort is what you want! I did Manila for ease, but the heat I just hate!!!

I also had the impression that Lima was not as easy as Manila. Anyone notice that in LAcupid, its almost all older chicks? Why is that?

Peru game

Quote: (08-19-2016 02:49 AM)scotian Wrote:  

This is possibly one of the best thread bumps of all time, over seven years! I do think that this is a legit topic and hope that it will be addressed by RVF members who know both Lima and Manila well. I remember a few years ago when we used to see city comparison threads in the travel section more often, I think G used to push them. So for the RVF guys who've been to both cities, what do you think?

Thanks for appreciating my thread bump so much LOL
Lets hope to get some further current opinions on Lima women.

btw, I am looking at targetting women over my age in most LA countries. Not sure about how it is in terms of ease when picking 30s, even into 40s.

Peru game

The question is easy. As a latin, Most of our girls are family oriented, It is common to see girls or boys below 20years old who start a family. That´s why you find old girls in online dating, they didn`t find anyone in their earlies 20`s.

I think the exception is Tinder. ONS are rare,but it doesn´t mean girls are difficult, they just take a couple of dates to bang. The biggest drawback is schedule, in a recent inform, average Peruvians work 10 hours. Many of them work and study at the same time, then time is an issue.

I disagree with the weather information, The winter is 13 to 18ºC, that`s not cold at all if you compare with other countries. I just wear a light jacket and I am okay, Summer is above 30 ºC.

Peru game

The winter (US summer) in Lima isn't that bad- it never drops below 60F. A nice break from the heat if living in most of the US. Foggy all the time though.

Peru game

Quote: (08-22-2016 03:22 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

The winter (US summer) in Lima isn't that bad- it never drops below 60F. A nice break from the heat if living in most of the US. Foggy all the time though.

Overall it is great. The heat in the Philippines is what you call extreme. Any cold in Lima is very managable. I will swap hot sweaty sleepless Philipines weather for cool light jacket in a heartbeat! Like really what do people need hot humid for? Tons of sweat and bad smell and no sleep!! The extreme heat has no good use for us in any way. 21 degrees C was set as room temperature for a reason. That is what best suits humans and this is where Lima keeps its temperature. If I can get easy pussy in Lima, I will ditch Manila in a heartbeat.

Lima is the only alternative I can see to Manila. Both I have seen recommended as good for inexperienced pussy seekers. Both have bottomless supply of pussy and are big cities. Both are known for having among the worlds easiest pussy. Both are cheap 3rd world cities known for being the poorest and also cheapest in their respective regions with only minor exceptions. Both have various rapid transit lines for good logisitcs.

Santo Domingo could be an easy fit too though matching Manila even MORE than Lima but its climate is likewise the same awful scorching hot climate!
I will try Lima before I try santo domingo.

Peru game

Quote: (08-22-2016 10:18 AM)Drix Wrote:  

The question is easy. As a latin, Most of our girls are family oriented, It is common to see girls or boys below 20years old who start a family. That´s why you find old girls in online dating, they didn`t find anyone in their earlies 20`s.

I think the exception is Tinder. ONS are rare,but it doesn´t mean girls are difficult, they just take a couple of dates to bang. The biggest drawback is schedule, in a recent inform, average Peruvians work 10 hours. Many of them work and study at the same time, then time is an issue.

I disagree with the weather information, The winter is 13 to 18ºC, that`s not cold at all if you compare with other countries. I just wear a light jacket and I am okay, Summer is above 30 ºC.

But I don't really understand the logic of it. If girls are single they can be on dating sites. If they 'didn't find anyone' at a young age like say 19, I don't know why at age 35 for example they would be online. I don't think it has to do with the young ones that didnt start a family. There must be another reason why older women seem to dominate LA cupid. Maybe it is that they are less desired so anyone that is still single or became single past age 30 is more likely to get online or something? Dont know if true or not.

Someone said on this forum how women approached in Lima and that they were near or above 30 and at that age because they were 'more desperate' at that age or something. If that was true, maybe it is that older women are more inclined to pursue men especially foreign men when they pass a certain age.

Quote: (08-22-2016 10:18 AM)Drix Wrote:  

But I don't really understand the logic of it. If girls are single they can be on dating sites. If they 'didn't find anyone' at a young age like say 19, I don't know why at age 35 for example they would be online. I don't think it has to do with the young ones that didnt start a family. There must be another reason why older women seem to dominate LA cupid. Maybe it is that they are less desired so anyone that is still single or became single past age 30 is more likely to get online or something? Dont know if true or not.

Someone said on this forum how women approached in Lima and that they were near or above 30 and at that age because they were 'more desperate' at that age or something. If that was true, maybe it is that older women are more inclined to pursue men especially foreign men when they pass a certain age.

Oh and here is a sample of the latin american cupid. This is exactly how it is typically. Literally, the next page was no different, also one in the 20s(upper 20s for that matter) rest 30s 40s etc etc. Easy to find a handful of 40 year olds on one page, but will be luck if you can spot a handful of 18-25 year olds on one page.
[Image: age.png]
This image tells the whole story about how Latin american cupid is basically taken over by older women. The fact that younger are far more scarce makes it seem obvious that young also wont be easy pussy. So I am thinking maybe you can get easy pussy, but maybe it is these masses of 30s/40s that you see dominate here that could be your only option for that. Maybe this is why people report Lima taking long to bang. Yes maybe it still has lots of easy pussy like Manila, but the catch is that the vast portions of the masses you find on the site will be 40s, 30s, a bunch of upper 20s and scattered few younger than that.

Peru game

And here is another thing I thought I would share. I noticed that the general interest level is about the same in all countries OUTSIDE the US/Canada. Whats with the US and Canada and bitch sheilds! Message a girl from Guatemala, Peru, Venezuela or Vietnam. You get the same degree of interest and response rate that I can say I first experienced in the Philippines. I thought only in the Philippines did they have such a high response rate but my Spanish seems to have earned me an equally elevated response rate in ALL these countries and Vietnam meanwhile is inundating me with messages in my inbox just like Philippines only with vietnamese language too!. So you can get the interest of any girls outside the US! Peru, Venezuela, Guatemala, Vietnam, take your pick, you send a message, she is all yours! All it takes is a simple hi and the rest is history. Same can't be said about the US! It seems like a space mission just to 'conquer' a girl on POF in the US! Canada is EVEN WORSE! Won't even step foot there for this purpose as response rate in that giant bitch sheild is a zero point zero!

Peru game

Quote: (08-22-2016 08:56 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

Lima is the only alternative I can see to Manila. Both I have seen recommended as good for inexperienced pussy seekers. Both have bottomless supply of pussy and are big cities. Both are known for having among the worlds easiest pussy. Both are cheap 3rd world cities known for being the poorest and also cheapest in their respective regions with only minor exceptions. Both have various rapid transit lines for good logisitcs.

I would like to clear up the misconceptions about Lima.

Bottomless supply of pussy? No. The average girl is not attractive.

World's easiest pussy? No, at least not in my opinion.

Poorest in the region? No. There are poor areas just like any city, but as a whole Lima has a pretty good economy and it's been growing over the years. I'm also not sure why that would be considered a positive...

Cheapest in the region? No. Again, the economy in Lima is decent and growing. The most livable areas in Lima such as Miraflores and Barranco are not particularly cheap.

Rapid transit lines for good logistics? Maybe. There is a metro but all of the best areas are close together (Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro) so there is little reason to use it.

Peru game

Quote: (08-22-2016 09:17 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2016 08:56 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

I would like to clear up the misconceptions about Lima.

Bottomless supply of pussy? No. The average girl is not attractive.

World's easiest pussy? No, at least not in my opinion.

Poorest in the region? No. There are poor areas just like any city, but as a whole Lima has a pretty good economy and it's been growing over the years. I'm also not sure why that would be considered a positive...

Cheapest in the region? No. Again, the economy in Lima is decent and growing. The most livable areas in Lima such as Miraflores and Barranco are not particularly cheap.

Rapid transit lines for good logistics? Maybe. There is a metro but all of the best areas are close together (Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro) so there is little reason to use it.

About poor I was referring to about latin america of course. Lima is the capital and then you have some smaller cities around Peru too. But I am talking about Peru really. Except Bolivia, Peru is economically below its neighbors like Colombia, Brazil, Chile and Argentina.
About not being easiest pussy, I would be interested to know, if you say it is not Peru, what would be a country easier than Peru? Aside from Philippines which I included in that description. Since I always thought Peru was the only option for easiest pussy, I am intrigued to find out which you think is the easiest country then. Which country do you think can get you pussy easier than Peru? I will try to maybe head out there soon!

Peru game

I think I need to clarify too, Lima is not nearly as easy as Manila! For example, I cannot imagine getting a non-prostitute to come directly from tinder to your apartment in Lima.

I like it though for the better nightlife and livability. Also after both a trip to the Phils and Peru this summer, my hottest girl and favorite new girl was in Lima. Even though she was 40, she beat out a bunch of hotter than average, early 20s Filipinas.

It was also nice that it actually required some real game to get her. Nightgame notches are my favorite!

Peru game

I fly into Lima tomorrow. Will be my fifth trip.

Peru Game: be white and be under 40.

Peru game

@Cogon: Don`t blame me, but This Forum has enough resources to improve our game, Most of members will prefer quality. If you have been in Manila, I think At least You develop your game. Peru is easy in latin standards(mainly for whites).

@Zoom and @Robert PLant have been here. Depends of your preferences, but Many people don`t like them, despite of that they are not so easy as a pinay. You also said Poor jajaja. Peru and especially Miraflores and San Isidro district are more expensive than places in Bolivia, Venezuela,Ecuador,Colombia and Center of America.

Many peruvians and latins start families at early age,If you are a young latin guy(between 18 to 25 years), Why do you need to look for a 40` girl? These old girls are looking for a husband or someone who start a family, It can be exceptions. Yeah Maybe they are desesperate, but You will need real game and lie you want something formal.

Instead of lloking for easy pussy of bad quality, i can recommend you to analyze your game,looks,social abilities and Maybe Even Brazil and Colombia can be good places(intermediate difficulty) with high quality girls.