rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being harassed by girls

Being harassed by girls

Today I was waiting at the traffic lights. Suddenly two girls pull up with their car next to my car. I don't know these girls but they started looking over, smiling and the best way I can describe it. They acted like I was a celebrity although I'm not. These two girls were pretty hot and mostly self-confident girls are doing this. I'm not a very extrovert person and most of the time I don't know how to react to over the top behavior. For example, how would you guys have reacted to the two girls in the car if you were in my place?

Being harassed by girls

I think by harassed you may mean something more like "cat called" or approached by girls. This has always created the wrong vibe for me and never gone anywhere. I'd be interested in other opinions.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Being harassed by girls

It's a big red flag for me, especially in Latin America. That being said, I have a fair amount of notches which have come from girls approaching me or randomly hitting on me. I kind of look at the totality of the circumstances and either ignore the girl or reciprocate. Those things seem to happen to me way more often in Southern California than in other places for some reason.

Being harassed by girls

Quote: (02-22-2015 07:47 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I think by harassed you may mean something more like "cat called" or approached by girls. This has always created the wrong vibe for me and never gone anywhere. I'd be interested in other opinions.
I guess that was the word I was looking for. For example in the instance I described. I gave a nod back and from there it kind of got awkward. They kept looking over and I'm thinking how I could have reacted.

Being harassed by girls

This annoys me. More girls are doing this. They are gazing at you and keep intently staring. I don't know who told them to do it, but it seems more and more common. To me it's off putting because it's not feminine.

Being harassed by girls

Always happens to me when I don't need it. When I met Ali B the other day there was a blonde 6 who wouldn't stop staring at our direction when we were having a beer. I was thinking mentally I don't want to deal with this shit but ya it happens. I've also had this happen when I was in a real hurry and needed to get places. Trust me this happens when they hear something they are attracted too or see a man they think is serious and going places. Take it as a compliment and open when you can but 99% of the time it's a bother because it's usually when something of importance is happening and you are getting DHV from it.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Being harassed by girls

Quote: (02-22-2015 07:37 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Today I was waiting at the traffic lights. Suddenly two girls pull up with their car next to my car. I don't know these girls but they started looking over, smiling and the best way I can describe it. They acted like I was a celebrity although I'm not. These two girls were pretty hot and mostly self-confident girls are doing this. I'm not a very extrovert person and most of the time I don't know how to react to over the top behavior. For example, how would you guys have reacted to the two girls in the car if you were in my place?

Unfortunately this type of behaviour never happens in Washington, DC...one almost has to do "clown game" to get much positive attention but if I got attention like that then unless the girl was below a 6 i'd immediately jump on her and would not leave until number closing.

Being harassed by girls

This is when you run "fuck up avoidance game".
They're already attracted to you, they've opened you as well. All the difficult parts are done.
Just see what they're up to and ask them to join you or grab their numbers and meet up later that night or later in the week.

This has happened to me when i'm wearing a wifebeater during the summer time.
These have been my easiest lays.

Being harassed by girls

Being harassed by girls

Quote: (02-22-2015 09:16 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2015 07:37 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Unfortunately this type of behaviour never happens in Washington, DC...one almost has to do "clown game" to get much positive attention but if I got attention like that then unless the girl was below a 6 i'd immediately jump on her and would not leave until number closing.

It does happen in D.C., but it is few and far between and only happens in night venues regardless of how you look/dress/carry yourself. As far as I've seen, D.C. is dead last for U.S. cities as far as me getting approached or hit on. I think girls here are scared. Nobody here ever trashtalks either. Unless things have drastically changed, Los Angeles, is by far number one, at least for me.

Being harassed by girls

In my experience only 8+ do this behavior. It seems like a sh1t test. They initiate the eye contact and then stare you down. The problem is once you look over and give a smile out of kindness. They got you and they keep looking and smiling.

Being harassed by girls

Give them the nod, kick up the bass and carry on with your day. These hoes do this to everybody and ain't worth your time.

Being harassed by girls

Yup, just like this:
[Image: Zjwo4.gif]

Being harassed by girls

When I lived in NYC in my 20's I would go out to bars I remember that it seemed like girls would try to pick fights with me. I was very "blue pill" at the time and didn't understand it at all. I just thought they were cunts.

If only you knew how bad things really are.