rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best way to escalate from normal convo to kiss

Yesterday for ex, I had a good conversation with a 20 years old student, she liked me, gave me IOIs, playing with her hair, laughing, asking questions back etc.

However, like a newbie, I didn't know how to escalate. I made kino, it was ok, but how do you guys increase the heat and go for the close. Normally I do this easily while dancing, but when is no music around is not so easy. I remember I always had trouble with this.

Do you use some conversational tricks to heat up the moment and kiss? Or do you use heavy kino?

Get her back to your place, or yourself back to hers.

I'm a newbie myself, so I'm not sure if I should be dispensing advice. FWIW, I usually go for the kiss in the transition during the first venue change on a date. I find elevators or stairwells are really good places for it. I'll make a joke like, "Are there any cameras in here?" or "Elevator rides/stairwell descents are really boring aren't they? Let me see if I think of something to help us pass the time better" or stopping on the stairs and saying in a slow, offhand manner, "Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be anyone around to stop me from what I'm about to do, is there?" (she'll usually look at you and smile with an inquisitive look when you say this, you softly but firmly grab her chin and turn her face to you and kiss her).

If there is no elevator or stairwell involved, I will use Krauser's "See that place over there? When we get there, I'm going to kiss you." while walking down the street arm-in-arm. Then I use farcical methods to delay us getting there, like adjusting my shoes, talking to random people on the street, checking out the sky, looking at my phone, adjusting my jacket, messing with my hair, etc. By the time we get close to the place I pointed out the girl is usually so tickled by the comical drama of the situation that she throws herself into the kiss.

Anyway, I guess you were asking how to do this in a party or club-like situation, not on a date, although I think you can still use the same principles.

Carlos100 that actually seems like a really fun method. I might need to try this.

My method. Always make sure you are sitting within kino range. If bar stool hopefully next to you, if chair out on a patio within 2 feet max, or if sofa think that's self explanatory. I always inch myself closer and initiate kino by pointing out something on her body or to illustrate something I'm saying. Touch her face or try to get your hand through her hair if possible. If either of those works then it's fair game and she's in atleast the mood to heavily make out with high chance of escalation. I always stop mid conversation talking, turn her face at some point, look into her eyes, and just go for it. If you hear stuttering in her voice from the type of kino I mentioned earlier you are golden and should act fast because you only have a couple of minutes more max to guarantee that make out.

Side note: always use tongue and make out heavily. If you aren't using tongue from the get go you are doing it wrong.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

First, get her drunk. This lowers her inhibitions and opens up her up for pleasure and fun.

Then, touch her playfully in a non sexual way. Grab her arm to get her attention. Touch your leg against hers and pretend its an accident. Better yet, put your leg close to her's so it will seem like she touched you first. Gently, touch her shoulder or forearm when you guys are laughing together. Playfully, tap or "slap" her on the leg when she disagrees with you. Grab her arm and give it a gentle squeeze when you agree on something.. These are just basic examples of playful non sexual touching.

The next step for me is "Soft stroking". (Gently and lightly running my fingers over her skin)

I often start with her hands, rubbing them and caressing them.

I "soft stoke" her wrists, forearms, upper arms and shoulders, taking my time before moving higher. I caress her collarbone and neckline, rub her back and run my hand across the back of her neck...

Finally, I put my nose on her ear and my face next to hers.. I run my lips over her neck and hair line..

I go for the make out, I rub her ass.

This is what has worked for me over the years.

Good tactics guys, thanks. I notice that I do heavy kino and looking deep into her eyes instinctively when I make out drunk. When I sober I think I'm not so confident and if the girl is not super attracted like her hitting on me, i'm not comfortable and I don't really know what to do. With practice I'll get over it.

Eye contact man. I think the most attractive feature even more so than my height is my eyes. I've made, as I hinted at earlier, girls stutter just from keeping the conversation going while staring into her eyes of course with occasional looks in other directions or looking down at her lips to hint at going for the make out.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

There's another technique I think I read about somewhere in which you plant a seed early in the conversation for a desired outcome that you harvest later. I used it on a recent date and it seemed to help.

What I did was, about 15 minutes into the date, I dropped some bait to get her to ask me what I was looking for in a girlfriend. I looked her in the eye and said, "Someone that's good at conversation, stays fit, is a good kisser, and a good cook." When I said that part about the good kisser, I kept going with the rest of the sentence without pausing to see if she reacted and said it in the same tone as the rest of the sentence. I noticed that her eyes widened a little when I said it. I paused half a second at the end of the sentence then asked her, "So, can you cook?" I think she was expecting me to ask her if she was a good kisser.

She immediately started qualifying herself to me by explaining how many years she had been cooking for herself and all the different dishes that she could cook, etc. This put her in the mindset to prove herself to me, and she qualified herself to me on several other topics later in the conversation. By mentioning the good kisser then asking her to qualify herself on something else, I figured that she would internalize wanting to also qualify herself to me on the kissing part, i.e. she wanted me to kiss her so she could prove to me that she was a good kisser just like she was trying to prove that she was a good cook. Thus, when I leaned in to kiss her in the elevator an hour later I expected her to respond enthusiastically and she did. Assuming that this technique is legit, I think you can use it in most situations.

Is there a name for this psychological technique, or am I just pulling this out of my arse?

Many good ideas in this thread. Here's what I do:

1. After 1-2 venue changes and given there's enough attraction built, take the girl to a spot to checkout a view or to a slightly secluded spot if the logistics permit so. Make sure that your walk comes to a natural halt(if you're checking out a view) or find a bench to sit. Kissing comes very naturally after that point.

2. If the girl is really into me and its obvious then I don't care and just go for the kiss wherever.

3. Dance.

4. If nothing else has worked out, then just wait till the end of the date and go for it.

It is MOST IMPORTANT to try at some point during the date, not trying hurts you WAY WAY more than a kiss rejection.

Game is a necessary evil

Start as soon as possible by feeling her up while examining something she wears, massaging her leg and touching her hair or doing something along those lines, escalating further by each step. Once she is clearly comfortable with your hand and/or touches you herself, get closer or pull her closer and seal the deal. That's all that I do. You don't need the perfect moment and the perfect lines coupled with her looking all starry-eyed into you and the sunset as a backdrop. Escalation and creating physical tension is much more important than the perfect line. Take initiative and just do it. Remember that if you're on a date, she already likes you or is at the very least curious. If you reverse the roles and a hot girl started touching you and tried to kiss you, would you mind? At the very least she is open to only kissing.

I presume you are talking about this in the context of a date. As it usually is, the anticipation is actually better than the act itself. Once you kiss the girl, the tension is lost and she can conclude that date number one is over. In order to get the most bang (see what I did here?) for your buck, save the kisses for once you're at her place or in other words, use Tuth's first date bang recipe instead and don't settle for less than a bang.