rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"A Bid for Guns on Campuses to Deter Rape"

Saw this in the NY Times earlier, didn't see anyone post it here, or maybe I just missed it.

Quote:Quote:

As gun rights advocates push to legalize firearms on college campuses, an argument is taking shape: Arming female students will help reduce sexual assaults.
The sponsor of a bill in Nevada, Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, said in a telephone interview: “If these young, hot little girls on campus have a firearm, I wonder how many men will want to assault them. The sexual assaults that are occurring would go down once these sexual predators get a bullet in their head.”
Many students who support current legislation have joined the lobbying group Students for Concealed Carry. Crayle Vanest, an Indiana University senior who recently became the first woman on the group’s national board, said she should be able to carry her licensed .38-caliber Bersa Thunder pistol on campus, where she said she had walked unarmed after her late-night shifts at a library food court.

“Universities are under a ton of investigation for how they handle sexual assaults — that shows how safe campus maybe isn’t,” said Ms. Vanest, who is lobbying Indiana lawmakers. “Our female membership has increased massively. People who weren’t listening before are listening now.”

The full article

[Image: 300x300.jpg]
Crayle Vanest (seriously wtf type of name is that?!)

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Pro-gun but this is terrible logic. We all know women aren't getting raped by walking down dark alleys at night where a gun could be used to defend themselves. They're having consensual drunk sex and crying rape after.

This sounds like something right-winged manospherians could exploit if they so chose.
Probably a bad idea though, as EuphoricWizard said.

I say do it. The first time a white woman guns down a black kid walking with his hoodie up the SJWsphere will melt in on itself.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

ton of questions I know......So what is going to happen? Women will be allowed to carry guns, and men won't? Thats the only outcome I can see out of this particular proposal.

How would this even work considering how in all of these false rape accusations, the girl voluntarily has sex and changes her mind afterwards? The real physical assault/rape statistics are less than a percent...... and the victims are primarily non student females

I'm for it in an effort to push through these outrageous gun control laws, but I can see some poor guy getting gunned down for bad game or even approaching in an awkward manner.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

This is just pro-gun people throwing this shit in the anti-gun, rape hysteria SJWs' faces. It's masterful trolling that I endorse.

They're aware that the rape hysteria is crap but they want the anti-gunners and rape hustlers on record as being opposed to armed self-defense against rapists.

It's also part of a push to get states to allow college students with concealed carry licenses to carry on campus. The anti-gun SJWs and feminists can't exactly come out and say that rapes are rare and this is unnecessary, because they're wedded to their propaganda talking points. They also can't say "well, it's not REALLY rape according to the legal definition" which is a forcible felony you can shoot someone over, because that would undermine their propaganda.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I agree.

We should also arm elementary school children to protect them from kidnappers.

Having a bunch of armed 9 year olds running around is probably equivalent safety wise to having college girls run around with Glocks in their purses.

But seriously, the EE forum would.be filled with awesome news stories if all college girls carried guns around. "Parking attendant shot dead for giving ASU junior a parking ticket while she was on her period.", "Humanities professor threatened at gun point because "my dad will take away my visa if I get a C!"". "NFL prospects career over after being shot in the leg for "sexting" with girlfriends roommate."

EE would never have a dull moment.

Quote: (02-19-2015 01:05 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

This is just pro-gun people throwing this shit in the anti-gun, rape hysteria SJWs' faces. It's masterful trolling that I endorse.

They're aware that the rape hysteria is crap but they want the anti-gunners and rape hustlers on record as being opposed to armed self-defense against rapists.

It's also part of a push to get states to allow college students with concealed carry licenses to carry on campus. The anti-gun SJWs and feminists can't exactly come out and say that rapes are rare and this is unnecessary, because they're wedded to their propaganda talking points. They also can't say "well, it's not REALLY rape according to the legal definition" which is a forcible felony you can shoot someone over, because that would undermine their propaganda.

Yes!!! Or in other words, the situations in which a real rape occurred would preclude the use of a firearm, whereas a "regret sex" case there is no time at all during the entire interaction where a girl would be justified to pull out a gun and shoot a guy.

Very good eye, Wastelander.

Quote: (02-19-2015 01:46 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

But seriously, the EE forum would.be filled with awesome news stories if all college girls carried guns around. "Parking attendant shot dead for giving ASU junior a parking ticket while she was on her period.", "Humanities professor threatened at gun point because "my dad will take away my visa if I get a C!"". "NFL prospects career over after being shot in the leg for "sexting" with girlfriends roommate."

But that would also fly right in the face of the feminist agenda that women are in complete control over their emotions as well. And this one even goes deeper - it goes all the way up to the faux-equalist narrative itself.

This new angle of concealed carry push, in many ways, detracts from the feminist movement because it does present a valid method to end crimes against women.

Quote: (02-19-2015 12:33 AM)Osiris Wrote:  

Her in 20 years:

[Image: images_1.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I wouldn't trust an average joe with a gun near me, let alone some woman who feeds off emotions and may take a chance on the defense stand in court.

"but he raped me!"

I'm very much pro-gun, but I wouldn't want ANYBODY carrying without some decent basic pistol and gun safety training by a qualified instructor. The NRA Basic Pistol I course is a good start. A firearm should only be used if one truly believes one's life is in grave danger or there's a serious threat of serious bodily harm. One must truly be willing to accept the consequences of pulling the trigger. You can't have "Buffy" shooting Joe Jock because of "regret sex" or Gary Geek over bad game. If "Buffy" is so stupid, so callous, and has such a blatant disregard for human life, she should suffer the same consequences as any male who would so casually take one's life.

Guns and girls, yeah good idea.

Deus vult!

I am all for the 2nd Amendment but this just sounds like opening Pandora's Box. We have all seen the UVA Rape Hoax and fucking mattress girl turning college campuses into anti-male zones. This is just one step further to justify them to go around killing guys they hooked up with.

(Police arrive at the crime scene of a shooting on campus to find a dead 19 year old male)
-Female Shooter: "He "raped" me when I went down on him at a frat party... last week."
-Campus Police: "You did the right thing ma'am. This is just a clear cut case of self-defense. Nothing to see here."

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Anybody that believes there is a rape/sexual assault epidemic on campuses is paranoid.
We all know how well paranoid people and guns go together!

Quote: (02-19-2015 09:54 AM)rebelofbabyloin Wrote:  

Anybody that believes there is a rape/sexual assault epidemic on campuses is paranoid.
We all know how well paranoid people and guns go together!

Thankfully they're mostly SJW morons who hate guns and gunowners in the first place.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (02-19-2015 05:04 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Her in 20 years:

Is that Woody Harrelson?

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (02-19-2015 01:46 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I agree.

We should also arm elementary school children to protect them from kidnappers.

Having a bunch of armed 9 year olds running around is probably equivalent safety wise to having college girls run around with Glocks in their purses.

EE would never have a dull moment.

Yes! And streets will run red with blood! Oh the horror! Just like in every state in US where concealed carry was passed! Just like Bloomberg predicted! And all shooters were PMSing women! oh wait...

Really pisses me off when people use this stupid leftist logic that is designed to appeal to emotion. Kinda like rape hysteric on campus.

I don't understand all the mockery of this motion. Wastelander explained everything that's going on.
This is exactly the type of thing that everyone on this forum should be supporting, as it exposes the hypocrisy of leftist/feminist laws and puts them in an awkward position forcing to defend themselves and their ideology.
Who cares if she's a girl? Use women to your advantage! Have none of you read Machiavelli? 48 Laws of Power? She appears to be on your side even.
While no model, she's quite bangable. And in 20 years all women turn into witches.

WNBUAC

Would Not Bang Under Any Circumstance

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (02-19-2015 10:14 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2015 05:04 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Her in 20 years:

Is that Woody Harrelson?

Nah, it's Bruce Jenner.

News story from 2016:

A female student who shot down a professor during a lecture told police: He looked at me, I knew he wanted to rape me.

Quote: (02-19-2015 08:24 AM)lemko Wrote:  

I'm very much pro-gun, but I wouldn't want ANYBODY carrying without some decent basic pistol and gun safety training by a qualified instructor. The NRA Basic Pistol I course is a good start. A firearm should only be used if one truly believes one's life is in grave danger or there's a serious threat of serious bodily harm. One must truly be willing to accept the consequences of pulling the trigger. You can't have "Buffy" shooting Joe Jock because of "regret sex" or Gary Geek over bad game. If "Buffy" is so stupid, so callous, and has such a blatant disregard for human life, she should suffer the same consequences as any male who would so casually take one's life.

You can't but as you know women are oppressed. [Image: womanhamster.gif] Welcome to Feministan.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Quote: (02-21-2015 06:50 AM)duedue Wrote:  

News story from 2016:

A female student who shot down a professor during a lecture told police: He looked at me, I knew he wanted to rape me.

Again, you're using the idiotic "blood in the streets" argument I mocked above. Why is it that right-headed people who should know better lose their minds when it comes to guns?

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.”
― Sigmund Freud

Quote: (02-21-2015 10:03 AM)OBJ Snakebite Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2015 06:50 AM)duedue Wrote:  

News story from 2016:

Again, you're using the idiotic "blood in the streets" argument I mocked above. Why is it that right-headed people who should know better lose their minds when it comes to guns?

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.”
― Sigmund Freud

I'm pro-gun and agree but then you quote Freud. Freud wrote a bunch of junk science IMO.