rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamilton Hamster

Hamilton Hamster

Saw this post in women seeking men here in Canada:

"I need real love

I am in a dying relationship that is making me severely depressed. I have been in this rut for over three years. At first this person was very caring and affectionate, but now does not go near me. A few weeks ago I went to give him a kiss and he pulled away. I never see him ever, he does not say I love you anymore, and hardly text or calls me, he would rather spend time with hs mother. I really have to leave this person, and now is the time. He thinks that I should be his title girlfriend, but not go with anyone else when he is treating me like this. No he is not physically cheating I know for a fact.

I want someone that I can see when I want to, someone that is kind and caring. I did give up on dating anyone from Hamilton, because every relationship was a fail, trying this again. Looking for someone in their 30's, no older, no younger!

Oh yeah, don't even think about trying to use me, saying you want a relationship and you want one thing."

When encountering even the mildest form of resistance, it seems to me that this woman who is so used to not needing to try, flakes-out in a maximal way by posting a lame ad on Craigslist.

Every relationship was a fail because she is fully incapable of looking in the mirror as to the cause of the failure. She can't accept responsibility for her failure because she's been trained by a coddled and unchallenged upbringing.

I assure you all, this is actually pretty tame compared to your typical Canadian woman. I really do think Canadian women are a close second behind UK chicks when it comes to retardedness.

http://hamilton.craigslist.ca/w4m/4883699824.html

Hamilton Hamster

Poor thread title.

Poor thread content.

Not worth starting a separate thread for said content.

[Image: Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Hamilton Hamster

"Post count: 3"

That doesn't fit. Say what you will about my post, but wouldn't it be worse if my post count was 30? 300?

Hamilton Hamster

Still time to edit the post and change the thread title.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Hamilton Hamster

Quote: (02-09-2015 09:06 PM)maz Wrote:  

"Post count: 3"

That doesn't fit. Say what you will about my post, but wouldn't it be worse if my post count was 30? 300?

It fits perfectly. If you had a higher post count then it means you've probably spent more time on the forum, spent more time observing posting habits of longtime members, etc.

If you're going to start a new thread about some delusional hamster, make sure it's a noteworthy case that is a sign of the times. And give it a proper title.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Hamilton Hamster

Just throw this in the OG Hamster thread, no need for it's own.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Hamilton Hamster

Ok, can't seem to delete the thread at this point though.