rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ghost Bang (TM?) Thread

Ghost Banging (or fucking) can be described as a bang that occurred without your recollection (either temporarily or permanently) and the only "proof of bang" being some form evidence or eye-witness testimony.

GB's can occur for a variety of reasons but are most commonly associated with excessive drinking, the ingestion of drugs, and/or other mind altering substances.

Before I learned that excessive drinking kills game, I had a period of excessive binge drinking while under 21 and in the Army. I had a few ghost bangs. I would wake up finding small pieces of jewelry on the sink of my barracks room, long hairs in the fibers of my bed sheets, and in once case had to hide my roommate's semi GB while drug dogs sniffed around our barracks during a surprise inspection.

More recently, I was in a "rave-ish" type of party in EE and was exposed to several doses of a mind altering drug and vodka red bull mixed drinks. I no longer drink this hellish concoction for health reasons but for some reason on this night I tried a few. The caffeine rush was intense due to my low daily caffeine intake. This makes blood rush to your penis more quickly than usual, makes you feel less drunk than you really are, can cause short-term memory loss, and therefore sets up perfect conditions for GB's. I remember kissing a girl that night but don't remember anything thereafter. I wake up in my apartment to find a joint rolled on the table and the smell of sweat and sex on my scrotum along with long red hairs (none of which could possibly belong to any girl in my regular rotation) stuck in my pubic region.

No name, no number, incomplete or no recollection = Ghost Bang
(Without evidence this is only considered a wet dream)

IMO the best GB stories are ones where you never find out who she was... ever! Even better, are stories of a "Double Ghost Bang" which are impossible to confirm without an eye-witness.

Twice in my life I have had unconfirmed DGB's. A girl approached me outside of the bar and acted as though we knew each other. She said things that were too specific to be coincidence like some shit about my roommate and sneaking past security in my building..

In my drunken stupor I gathered that she did know me and offered to drive me home.. I woke again alone but this time with a condom in the trash and knew that I must have had a DGB although it was unconfirmed. She may have fucked my roommate for all I know but with no pictures and a blurry description of the suspect Ghost nothing could be confirmed.

Ghost Bang x2 with the same girl with no name or number= Double Ghost Bang

Who knows? Maybe there is such a thing as the TGB? Have any Ghost Bang stories of your own?

Ghost bang huh? Who you gonna call.....

[Image: lady-ghostbusters.jpg]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Sounds like a great way to accumulate rape accusations. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-09-2015 06:34 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Sounds like a great way to accumulate rape accusations. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: lol.gif] But in this story I'm "the object" and I am "being acted upon" So how does that go?

And if both parties are ghost banging? Double rape? Yes means yes applies?

Quote:Quote:

But in this story I'm "the object" and I am "being acted upon" So how does that go?

This means you should go straight to the nearest university and accuse your rapists. Yes, you read that correctly, you were raped. The coffee you mentioned drinking completely absolves you of responsibility and means you weren't able to provide consent.

Again, don't go to the police, go to the nearest university so you can have REAL justice.

Do you still have the mattress from your barracks by the way?

[Image: laugh4.gif]
These responses. Better call the MRA mob son. You were raped because YOU digested mind altering drugs and women had sex with you.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (02-09-2015 05:56 AM)Natural Nomad Wrote:  

I wake up in my apartment to find a joint rolled on the table and the smell of sweat and sex on my scrotum along with long red hairs (none of which could possibly belong to any girl in my regular rotation) stuck in my pubic region.

[Image: 6_28_carrot_top_minus5_kabik-72-13-570.jpg]

It had to be done