rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Name Is Philip

My Name Is Philip

I decided to run game after I left a toxic relationship in July after two successful rebounds ended in disaster. I met my first girlfriend exactly one month after breaking up with my toxic ex-girlfriend and that ended in one month because I lost interest in her ditsy and air-headed self. My second ex was an elementary school art teacher and she really liked me, but had her own issues and was forced to break up our relationship.

I noticed that with both exes I had a pattern of just doing what I want and taking the lead, which they both loved. I also noticed that the more obsessed with my second ex I was, the less she wanted to be around me after we broke up.

I got into game because I feel I am entitled to fuck 100 Asian women before I ever commit to a girlfriend again. I also got into game to increase my variety of Asian women, since I don't just want Filipino girls under my belt. There are 7 major Asian flags I want to dominate:

- Vietnamese
- Thai
- Chinese
- Filipino
- Cambodian
- Korean
- Japanese

... I can even go as far as to say I want to become an expert in gaming Asian women and write the Bang of Asian women, hahaha

I bought Bang, Day Bang, and Compliment & Cuddle as my game guide for The Roosh Program. My journey begins here...

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-05-2015 03:54 PM)ThePoliteDebaucher Wrote:  

I decided to run game after I left a toxic relationship in July after two successful rebounds ended in disaster. I met my first girlfriend exactly one month after breaking up with my toxic ex-girlfriend and that ended in one month because I lost interest in her ditsy and air-headed self. My second ex was an elementary school art teacher and she really liked me, but had her own issues and was forced to break up our relationship.

I noticed that with both exes I had a pattern of just doing what I want and taking the lead, which they both loved. I also noticed that the more obsessed with my second ex I was, the less she wanted to be around me after we broke up.

I got into game because I feel I am entitled to fuck 100 Asian women before I ever commit to a girlfriend again. I also got into game to increase my variety of Asian women, since I don't just want Filipino girls under my belt. There are 7 major Asian flags I want to dominate:

- Vietnamese
- Thai
- Chinese
- Filipino
- Cambodian
- Korean
- Japanese

... I can even go as far as to say I want to become an expert in gaming Asian women and write the Bang of Asian women, hahaha

I bought Bang, Day Bang, and Compliment & Cuddle as my game guide for The Roosh Program. My journey begins here...

These trolls.........

My Name Is Philip

[Image: giphy.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

My Name Is Philip

Fucking hipster millennial douchebags. Always so full of themselves no fucking humility.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

My Name Is Philip

[Image: gtfo.gif]

My Name Is Philip

I bought Bang, Day Bang, and Compliment & Cuddle as my game guide

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

My Name Is Philip

When I regrettably clicked on this, I thought we were gonna be polled on whether he should go by Philip, Phil or some retarded variation of it.

My Name Is Philip

- Vietnamese
- Thai
- Chinese
- Filipino
- Cambodian
- Korean
- Japanese

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

My Name Is Philip

Damn, I didn't intend to look beta guys. Hahaha, looking back that's why I need game the most

My Name Is Philip

Compliment & Cuddle tells me why not to do and reminds me so I never humiliate myself into doing it, hahaha

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-05-2015 04:10 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

- Vietnamese
- Thai
- Chinese
- Filipino
- Cambodian
- Korean
- Japanese

These trolls.........

I'm not a troll. Since I don't know how to shrink pictures, you'll have to go on the Good Looking Loser forum to see my response:

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/i...ser#184612

My Name Is Philip

I got into game because I feel I am entitled to fuck 100 Asian women before I ever commit to a girlfriend again... There are 7 major Asian flags I want to dominate:

You guys are all being sour today, must be the winter.

*slow clap*

He has enthusiasm. If he gets 3 of these flags I will +1.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-05-2015 04:13 PM)heavy Wrote:  

This is my favorite slight lately by the way with girls when they try to get my approval by telling me they are good at something or that other people they think are cool.

It's so easy and works so well.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

My Name Is Philip

No it doesn't. You have to read it too, and bring it into practice.

Stop being a beta dick.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

My Name Is Philip

Read it, took notes, and will put it into action Saturday. I'd do it sooner but the weather here is cold and nobody is out during the day in this weather... I tried putting it into action for 2 days this week and only got 7 approaches done (logistical nightmare)

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-06-2015 07:21 AM)ThePoliteDebaucher Wrote:  

Read it, took notes, and will put it into action Saturday. I'd do it sooner but the weather here is cold and nobody is out during the day in this weather... I tried putting it into action for 2 days this week and only got 7 approaches done (logistical nightmare)

[Image: stash-1-50ca9087a81d1.jpeg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-05-2015 04:13 PM)heavy Wrote:  

"Don't believe me, just watch" - Trinidad James

My Name Is Philip

Funny thing is that all of us were once beginners, otherwise we wouldn't be in this forum at all...

I may not be as mentally prepared for game as most of you are, but I am bulletproof enough to face whatever comes my way on the journey to fucking 100 Asian women. I put my money where my mouth is by buying the Bangs, buying 5 books, paying off a gym membership for the year IN FULL, and getting a game notebook. I'm dedicated to my self-improvement and to fucking 100 Asian women!

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-05-2015 04:18 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Fucking hipster millennial douchebags. Always so full of themselves no fucking humility.

I don't know what you mean, but I can assure you that I mean no disrespect... I just want to better myself and fuck 100 Asian women

My Name Is Philip

I like Vietnamese most of all because they got best physical dimensions for my taste, and they have that French fusion going genetically. Chinese would be the close second, but Vietnamese people are more clean/cultured.

But overall, I advise you to avoid chasing Asian. The reward isn't that great because the chase is easy. Be the man and pursue hard conquest.

My Name Is Philip

I'm noticing you guys aren't hitting the report button on obvious trolls in a hope of keeping them alive for a little longer. This is the equivalent of what the late-great George W. Bush called "providing comfort to terrorists."

[Image: bush-shoe-throw-03.gif?1318162319]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-06-2015 12:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm noticing you guys aren't hitting the report button on obvious trolls in a hope of keeping them alive for a little longer. This is the equivalent of what the late-great George W. Bush called "providing comfort to terrorists."

[Image: bush-shoe-throw-03.gif?1318162319]

LMAO I love how you changed your signature.

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-06-2015 01:02 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

LMAO I love how you changed your signature.

Glad you noticed. It was a quick change for the benefit of this thread.

[Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My Name Is Philip

[Image: 7RyXs2d.gif]
tuth huntingtrolls

My Name Is Philip

Quote: (02-06-2015 12:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm noticing you guys aren't hitting the report button on obvious trolls in a hope of keeping them alive for a little longer.

Just goofing around.

[Image: hbjgr.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2