rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Official: Bruce Jenner is transitioning into a "woman"

[Image: bruce-jenner_0.jpg?itok=rAeCbOHD]

Talk about one fucked up family...

The step-father of Kim Kardashian, Bruce Jenner, has come out that he is "transitioning" into a "woman."

[Image: bruce-jenner-addicted-surgery-lead.jpg?w=600]

[Image: Bruce-Jenner-Main.jpg]

We all know this family will do anything for attention, but who would have known they would go this far?!

In my eyes, Bruce Jenner has earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants. Good for him

This isn't TMZ and this is a non-issue.

[Image: sick.gif]

Dude could you warn a brother first?

[Image: dca549ee419a1417cec68dac4c60314b.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The next SJW cause might be telling older men in a similar position it's never too late to make the transition. This could be the catalyst with some insufferable youtube campaing showing transitioning middle-aged men repeating the mantra "it's never too late". Jenner has obviously wanted to do this for while.

I'm still looking forward to the day when the SJW's start turning on each other, it's coming.

Quote: (02-04-2015 06:59 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Talk about one fucked up family...

Birds of a feather flock together.

Rico... Sauve....

I fall into the 'who cares'? camp. Bruce jenner achieved more than 99.999% of us ever will athletically. Elite athletes are often somewhat erratic, eccentric or full on crazy to be obsessed to train so much. It doesn't shock me that he is now a crazy transgendered person.

Sometimes a poll that goes around at the olympics where the athletes are asked if they could take a pill that would give them a gold medal but immediately kill them as soon as their event ended, would they take it? It was overwhelming that most of them would take the pill, i think over 99%. That is the level of obsession we are talking about with these sorts of athletes. Crazy.

I'm skeptical...we live in a world where a celebrity dies on twitter every week. All the stories are from unnamed 3rd party sources "close to the family". Would you be surprise if this was a hoax all so that some green journalist could make a name for himself?

I won't believe it until HE says something.

If it's true, what a fucking transition, he's going from a millionaire, former world-class athlete to a post wall woman?!?! haha.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

[Image: bruce_jenner_woman.jpg]

So brave.

What a fucking weird thing to do.
Has he been a closeted gay his whole life or something?

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I try not to watch reality tv. The only time I catch the celebrity BS is when I am on downtime with a lizard.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Well I guess that explains all the surgery.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

She is a delicate little flower, and deserves all our support during this difficult time.

Quote: (02-04-2015 07:37 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

[Image: sick.gif]

Dude could you warn a brother first?

[Image: dca549ee419a1417cec68dac4c60314b.jpg]

I thought that the WB logo meant something completely different for a second.

You oppressive, ignorant, cis-gender, heterosexual, abusive, manipulative, rapist males! Can't you realise they are a following the enlightened path away from the norms of this rape-culture-ridden society? [Image: gay.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif]

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

The most interesting thing about this is that as tranny issues are coming up in mainstream thought, we will be seeing more hesitant would-be trannies jumping the gun on their procedures.

There was a reddit thread some time ago (though I have no idea where to find it now) about gays who brought up the fact that they wouldn't have made the lifestyle choice of going full gay had it not been so accepted societally.

Society comes up with its prejudices for one reason or another, and it will be interesting to see where society will go with "gender-fluidity." The question is, will there be a societal backlash towards all this excess, or will Americans be like the Dutch and just accept things for what they are?

Quote: (02-04-2015 10:14 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

The most interesting thing about this is that as tranny issues are coming up in mainstream thought, we will be seeing more hesitant would-be trannies jumping the gun on their procedures.

There was a reddit thread some time ago (though I have no idea where to find it now) about gays who brought up the fact that they wouldn't have made the lifestyle choice of going full gay had it not been so accepted societally.

Society comes up with its prejudices for one reason or another, and it will be interesting to see where society will go with "gender-fluidity." The question is, will there be a societal backlash towards all this excess, or will Americans be like the Dutch and just accept things for what they are?
I've noticed that in the last year or so. While feminists continue to comment and write shitty articles on 'rape culture' and 'the patriarchy' and how it must be destroyed they seem to have adopted the cause of transsexuals as their own. I wonder what the potential repercussions of this are. Will these radical feminists become even more unbearable now that they've adopted this a sister cause or will this somehow turn attention away from their accusations against the patriarchy and rape culture?

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

First step, coming out.

Second step, suicide.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Makes sense.

Living with the Kardashians is enough to make any man go insane.

I don't even know personally them and they still make me nuts.

[Image: 67b.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

My reaction.

[Image: attachment.jpg24496]   

he's mentally ill

To think he was once on the Wheaties box.

This seems fake for some reason, but the more important question is who will bang the mother Kardashian now

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

He's seen first hand that women get all the attention, so now he's doing what he has to do to grab his share of it. Society is going downhill fast.