rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for advice on best place for me to live in Eastern Europe

Hello I was hoping to get advice on what might be the best place to live for someone in my situation.

I am a 40 years old, have an athletic body, maybe a little above average looking and most think Im somewhere in the mid 30's. I am financially secure and have income from my business in Florida and some rentals. I currently have a home in Medellin where I spend 6 months a year and I have a home and business in SW Florida where I try my best to avoid at all costs haha.

I spent 3 months in Europe last year checking out different cities to see where I might want to buy a home and live in the spring and summer or perhaps summer and fall. I feel like all Europe is open to me because I can choose what months to live there however a mild winter would defiantly be a plus. When I was in Europe I spent time in Barcelona, Paris, Prague, Amsterdam, Budapest and Bucharest. I felt the most comfortable in Bucharest with the people probably because of the English ability of the people but I made some good friends there. I think why I hesitate is the lifestyle of the people is not quite what Im looking for. Seemed like I was back to smoking a pack a day again and I quite 10 years ago. Otherwise I enjoyed Prague a lot and probably met the nicest Women there and got laid the least[Image: smile.gif]

So what im looking for is a picturesque city in eastern Europe with intelligent, attractive Women to date for shorter and longer lasting relationships.

Medellin to add to my background is great for dating multiple Women but even though I speak conversational Spanish I find them to be homogenous and not exactly dynamic. In other words 95 percent bore me so much I usually dont go for a second date.

So I was hoping for advice on a city where I would have good opportunities to meet attractive, educated, intelligent Women to date and for possible long term relationships. So far from this forum I think in late March I will visit the Baltics, Balkans, Ukraine and specifically Odessa, check out Moldova and Belarus and perhaps get my visa to Russia. I heard saint Petersburg is nice. I also plan on learning a third language so while long term that will make things easy it will probably take at least 2 summers to begin to feel comfortable in the native language.

Thanks for taking time to read this post. Any ideas on second tier cities or countries I should concentrate on I thank you in advance.

If I could live anywhere that allowed me to be surrounded by the women I find most beautiful. Bucharest. Bucharest,. Bucharest.

No mistake about it.

I thought Bucharest matched my personality as far as the people more than any other area I visited in Europe. I clicked with them. Good people in my opinion. My problem was the smoking. Im not sure the percentage but every girl I dated smoked. The other issue was the city itself is a little grim. Not terrible but not where I could see myself living for 6 months a year.

Dude, you're like my twin future self. I'm 39 with location independent residual commercial rental income, and plan on living 1/2 year in South America and the other 1/2 in eastern Europe starting after I turn 40.

I emailed roosh directly and asked him the exact question as your original post and he replied suggesting Poland or Croatia, but he didn't give me city specifics. Also, that email and response from Roosh was a couple years ago when he still thought Poland was poosey paradise.

I will be watching this thread with great interest. Hopefully a lot of the more experienced members will chime in.

Quote: (02-04-2015 11:51 AM)floridamedellin Wrote:  

I currently have a home in Medellin where I spend 6 months a year

I would normally say welcome but you have been here for almost 9 months and your only 2 posts are on this thread. You could have shared so much by now. Not trying to be a dick.

Edit: 10 months.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-04-2015 02:58 PM)Sticky Wrote:  

Dude, you're like my twin future self. I'm 39 with location independent residual commercial rental income, and plan on living 1/2 year in South America and the other 1/2 in eastern Europe starting after I turn 40.

I emailed roosh directly and asked him the exact question as your original post and he replied suggesting Poland or Croatia, but he didn't give me city specifics. Also, that email and response from Roosh was a couple years ago when he still thought Poland was poosey paradise.

I will be watching this thread with great interest. Hopefully a lot of the more experienced members will chime in.

Sticky I have been in Medellin 6 months a year since 2013 and can say that with ability to speak Spanish meeting Women is very easy. I would say its also the prettiest city I have seen in the Americas. If you havent visited I would highly recommend it.

As far as Eastern Europe like I commented Prague is where i met the nicest Women and in Bucharest I met the most interesting people and made the most friends. I had a few strange experiences with some Women who played there own game pretty hard and while I enjoy a challenge it was disconcerting.

Ill IM you my facebook so we can stay in touch.

Quote: (02-04-2015 03:26 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I currently have a home in Medellin where I spend 6 months a year

I would normally say welcome but you have been here for almost 9 months and your only 2 posts are on this thread. You could have shared so much by now. Not trying to be a dick.

Edit: 10 months.
Samsamsam
Your right I should have shared earlier.

Ukraine... I know many would probably be a little deterred by the current situation, however I enjoy a little danger to go along with my drugs, sex, and rock and roll.

Quote: (02-04-2015 07:54 PM)PimpCByotch Wrote:  

Ukraine... I know many would probably be a little deterred by the current situation, however I enjoy a little danger to go along with my drugs, sex, and rock and roll.

I think Im starting in Odessa being that the Baltics have got to be pretty cold in March

Good plan.. I bet $5 you don't leave Odessa.

Quote: (02-04-2015 10:03 PM)PimpCByotch Wrote:  

Good plan.. I bet $5 you don't leave Odessa.

Thats where I have been looking the hardest at. I plan to learn Russian and figure odessa will be a great place to learn. If I like it I will probably stay for 6 months with a few side trips. You have been I assume?

Yeah, I've been twice. Dated a girl on and off for a couple years that lived in Odessa (now Kiev).. beautiful city, but I prefer Kiev. Actually, I am trying to figure out where in Ukraine has the highest concentration of blue eyed brunettes. I think I'm going to have to checkout Kharkov next.

Quote: (02-05-2015 12:40 AM)PimpCByotch Wrote:  

Yeah, I've been twice. Dated a girl on and off for a couple years that lived in Odessa (now Kiev).. beautiful city, but I prefer Kiev. Actually, I am trying to figure out where in Ukraine has the highest concentration of blue eyed brunettes. I think I'm going to have to checkout Kharkov next.

Would you consider Odessa to be a "livable" city as far as weather, friendliness of people, ease of getting around, restaurants, crime?

A friend of mine who trades currencies just shot me a email saying Ukraine just devalued there currency 48 percent today. Does anyone know how this affects real estate prices? I assume they are buying and selling in Euros and Dollars right now because of the conflict. Does anyone have any personal knowledge of this?

Do you mind breaking down exactly why your prefer Kiev? Just more to do?

So what im looking for is a picturesque city in eastern Europe with intelligent, attractive Women to date for shorter and longer lasting relationships.

Picturesque rules out a lot of iron curtain cities. How did you like living in Prague? I haven't been long enough there to comment with authority on the relationship potential. It is a very liveable city though with very cheap apartments in neighborhoods that look far better than what they're prized at. When I visited I found the girls attractive, but not as attractive as Ukraine/Russia.

I think you have to decide on how important infrastructure and liveability is to you. The easier and liveable city, the more expats, the more affluence, the more competition. It's also possible to take extended trips within Europe, as you undoubtedly found out, there's nowhere in Europe further away than an hour or an hour half from Central-Eastern Europe.

I personally feel that a lot of the Central-European cities formerly part of Prussian or Austro-Hungarian empires are very good value for money and liveable, because they have centuries of architecture, decent infrastructure and sort of a halfway point between western europe and real slavic countries.

Let us know what you decide.

Quote: (02-06-2015 05:14 AM)berserk Wrote:  

Picturesque rules out a lot of iron curtain cities. How did you like living in Prague? I haven't been long enough there to comment with authority on the relationship potential. It is a very liveable city though with very cheap apartments in neighborhoods that look far better than what they're prized at. When I visited I found the girls attractive, but not as attractive as Ukraine/Russia.

I think you have to decide on how important infrastructure and liveability is to you. The easier and liveable city, the more expats, the more affluence, the more competition. It's also possible to take extended trips within Europe, as you undoubtedly found out, there's nowhere in Europe further away than an hour or an hour half from Central-Eastern Europe.

I personally feel that a lot of the Central-European cities formerly part of Prussian or Austro-Hungarian empires are very good value for money and liveable, because they have centuries of architecture, decent infrastructure and sort of a halfway point between western europe and real slavic countries.

Let us know what you decide.

Hey thanks for the reply Berserk. I liked Prague, i thought the city center was amazing and it had almost everything I was looking for. Metro, nice people, beautiful Women, food was good IMO. The only down sides was the English ability seemed low, no beach, cold winters, and to be honest Im about average height 5'10-11 and the Women in heals all were about my height so I assume thats a disadvantage to some degree.

Frankly everything else worked for me and I had dates off the internet with the highest quality Women that I dated in Europe this year. That being said I dont think this is a place were I could bang two 7+ girls a week without overhauling my game completely, however maybe its long overdue for a overhaul. Currently I approach in the day, use the internet as my main ways of meeting Women. I bet night clubs and social circle Game would improve my chances a lot.

When considering buying a home in Prague it seems attractive for its stability and opportunities to use the property as vacation rental income.

My issue with Bucharest which was my most interesting time spent in Europe is that the city is drab. Otheriwse besides the smoking culture I liked nearly everything about it.

Thanks for the ideas I think you right. Central Europe base with trips throught the year to surronding areas is probably the way to so. Do you know Slovenia?

OP, choose one. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Now seriously, I lived in Poland for 9 months. Welcoming and friendly people. Women are smart and value themselves. They are incredibly beautiful (you'll probably not gonna find better in Europe). Cost of living is low.

The winter is amazing, a lot of snow. Summer is pretty hot.

Cities are filled with beautiful landscapes. A lot of stories related to the war.

Good and cheap vodka also. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I would bet all my chips on Poland.

Quote: (02-12-2015 10:15 PM)BiLLi0 Wrote:  

Now seriously, I lived in Poland for 9 months. Welcoming and friendly people. Women are smart and value themselves. They are incredibly beautiful (you'll probably not gonna find better in Europe). Cost of living is low.

Cities are filled with beautiful landscapes. A lot of stories related to the war.

Hey Bilio thanks for the reply, ok Im more of an expensive bottle of red wine guy. What city in Poland would you recommend for a more upscale experience?

Quote: (02-12-2015 10:15 PM)BiLLi0 Wrote:  

Thanks for the share. Which cities have you been to? Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:27 AM)floridamedellin Wrote:  

Hey Bilio thanks for the reply, ok Im more of an expensive bottle of red wine guy. What city in Poland would you recommend for a more upscale experience?

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:30 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I also love wine but there it's extremely expensive. I would consider it a luxury item.

I visited (unfortunately only) Zielona Gora, Warsaw and Wroclaw.

First one is where I lived, a "small" town with cool places to spend some time but quite a calm vibe, not many people in the streets.

Wroclaw is mostly a student city. Party 24/7 Mon-Thu. Completely destroyed by the war but with beautiful places to visit.

The capital is insane. I only spent there a couple of days and did it by a tourist perspective. It has a cozy feeling where I felt pretty comfortable. People everywhere.

I should have visited more but I was always drunk. [Image: biggrin.gif] Now seriously, I'm hoping to go back soon and make some kind of road trip around the country.

Quote: (02-13-2015 04:41 PM)BiLLi0 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:27 AM)floridamedellin Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:30 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I also love wine but there it's extremely expensive. I would consider it a luxury item.

I visited (unfortunately only) Zielona Gora, Warsaw and Wroclaw.

First one is where I lived, a "small" town with cool places to spend some time but quite a calm vibe, not many people in the streets.

Wroclaw is mostly a student city. Party 24/7 Mon-Thu. Completely destroyed by the war but with beautiful places to visit.

The capital is insane. I only spent there a couple of days and did it by a tourist perspective. It has a cozy feeling where I felt pretty comfortable. People everywhere.

I should have visited more but I was always drunk. [Image: biggrin.gif] Now seriously, I'm hoping to go back soon and make some kind of road trip around the country.

Would you say that the women in Warsaw were hotter than those in Wroclaw? I have heard that women in Warsaw are the best-looking in Poland.

40 years old will be most succesfully in Romania, Belarus, 2nd tier cities in Russia and 2nd tier cities in Ukraine.

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:19 PM)magicone Wrote:  

40 years old will be most succesfully in Romania, Belarus, 2nd tier cities in Russia and 2nd tier cities in Ukraine.

I wonder what the youngest quality girls I can pull in prague with a nice pad and car?

Quote: (02-05-2015 02:14 PM)The Llort Wrote:  

Do you mind breaking down exactly why your prefer Kiev? Just more to do?

Many of the top lookers from all over end up in Kiev, not to mention I'm love with the city's nightlife. If you go to the more posh (expensive) venues, the talent you will find there is the best of all Ukraine.. (and then I would return to my hostel hehe)

Of course they're on the more expensive side of personal taste, but if you can handle it, you have a chance of tea-bagging one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

I spent a great deal of time at City Beach Club in the summer of 2014. My Vodka tonics were $10 a piece, however, the girls I met were amazing. As you can see in the photo below, I just took a pic from where I was chillin at the bar, and caught two of the many knockouts in one picture frame.

And after all of that, it's just safer than Odessa.

[Image: attachment.jpg24693]