rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on how to score with a high fashion model

Been lurking these forums for a while now and the time has come to get some advice on how to score with this chick I met up in Hollywood a couple of weeks back. I'm usually pretty successful with chicks but this ones proving tough to lock down.. we exchanged numbers and we text a few times.. I know she's busy with her job since she works for a couple of modelling agencies in L.A and NY and commutes back and forth a lot. I sent her a text the other day and not heard from her since. I wouldn't say shes famous, although she did date a famous RnB singer a few years back and if I showed you her some people may know who it is, although I never knew who she was until I googled her.. but right now i'm just looking to score with this chick and go from there. Any advice appreciated.

It sounds like you might have caught feelings based on her "prestige," and catching feelings leaves you dead in the water.

The old game terminology is "one-itis."

Personally I wouldn't say I have, i'm not the type of guy to catch feelings quick I know how that ends up, I came outta that beta mode a long time ago. Not saying I wont catch feelings for her eventually but i'll deal with that later down the line, for now i'm jist looking to holla take her out see what shes like and get to know her some more.

Can't say I've been in your situation, and any pua worth his salt would say that when you are asking for advice on how to get one particular girl you've already lost.

But hell, here's my two cents:

Be normal, i.e. act like you've been there before.
Find something to appreciate about her or relate to besides her looks.
Keep pursuing other women.

You might try good looking loser's site for other advice, I think he has a lot of experience with the aspiring-model LA type girl.

I don't usually look for advice, but this one is a hard nut to crack. I've no experience dating a model thats the thing, i've dated a few solid 7s in my time but this chick is a notch up on the scale. Thanks i'll check out his site see what I can find.

I wouldn't say I was anything special in the looks department but I have game, its gonna be tough to get with this chick due to her job but i'm gonna give it my best shot. Will post some photos later so you can see what i'm dealing with.

Quote: (02-02-2015 09:15 PM)Gazzer86 Wrote:  

I wouldn't say I was anything special in the looks department but I have game, its gonna be tough to get with this chick due to her job but i'm gonna give it my best shot. Will post some photos later so you can see what i'm dealing with.

Just sharing what I am sensing. You are already thinking of her as different and thus needs to be treated differently. So she is already affecting you. Game is game and if it doesn't work out just move on. I hope that makes sense.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

You're right game is game and if she aint interested i'll next her.. i'm trying to keep it in check right now i'm not catching feelings, shes only different in the sense i've never dated this type of chick before so I guess you're right there, just need advice on how to make my move and at least score a few dates with her.. if it dont work out after that then so be it.

How do you "Lock down" a girl you haven't even gone on a date with? Lol. You should probably meet other girls in the meantime and not get so hung up on this one. She's no different than any other girl you've met...

Yeah i'm tryna move quick with this one, she won't stay single for long so I wanna make sure I move in for the kill as quick as I can and maintain her interest in me.

you say you googled her, so you can confirm her claims?

I say this because many of those young starlets greatly over exaggerate their claims.

"famous RnB singer" could easily be some random dude with a soundcloud account.
"Famous Buckeyes player" was just a random dude that played for an ohio community college.
"Best photographer in the state" was just a dude with an actual facebook page for his photography biz.

ive heard some crazy shit come out mouths of girls like this, and they all believe its true. They believe it because they want to believe. Remember the whole thing about them always wanting to feel like a special little snowflake?

If you confirmed with google, then disregard. otherwise, don't get wrapped up and impressed by the claims of a female.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Googled everything, all legit. That's how I found out about her and the RnB singer, also seems she had a brief fling with a pretty famous presenter/rapper/comedian too but looks like nothing came of it. Got her on IG everything points to her being single, I got the green light i'm good to go.

Suspicious post, but

If you've been doing this for a while as you say
- send her your standard restart text
- build rapport over text until she comes back to your town
- get compliance over the text

That's all you can do.

There's no secret trick to pulling an out of town girl, and that's all she is.

Celeb or not, A regular good looking chick is being approached by richer, taller, more handsome guys when you're not there. It's a fact of life.

WIA

I'll post some face and body pics so you can see what i'm working with. If you know who it is don't bother saying her name on here, I don't like to air chicks names out.. if you know who it is thats cool, i'm just here for advice.

@Gazzer86 You do know the Google has a reverse image search and that anyone could find out what her name is, right?

As for her; game her like you would game any other girl. If it works then props to you and if it doesn't simply move on.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

That's some stalker shit bro. You barely know this girl. (Posting pics I mean.)

You're way too invested... and posting the pics on a public forum isn't a good idea.

Girls like that fuck guys who don't really care that they are models because they are used to very beautiful women. At this moment you care a fuckton about her and the fact that's a hot model.

She doesn't know that though Saladin, I'm just trying to keep it low key but still have her hold her interest in me.. right now i'm finding it difficult to find the right balance.

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:55 PM)Gazzer86 Wrote:  

She doesn't know that though Saladin, I'm just trying to keep it low key but still have her hold her interest in me.. right now i'm finding it difficult to find the right balance.

Whether you believe it or not it's apparent. She will always know you're placing her on a pedestal through your body language, mannerisms, and in general the way in which you manage yourself around her.

Double Post.

I'm good at covering that shit up, I won't allow myself to start acting beta around her so i'm not worrying about that.. it's just getting with her in the first place i'm having trouble with. Trust me after a few dates i'll make this chick exclusive, it's just getting her attention in my direction that's the issue right now.

Gazzer, you already lost this round. The other posters are telling you and you're acting like you understand what they're saying, but it seems like you don't.

That or [Image: troll.gif]. Or publicist for this gal.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Once you have to start asking for advice on how to get a particular girl, you've already lost.

And I'd smash that pussy with the force of a thousand suns.

I just need advice on how to get her attention not on how I should act, once i've got her attention I can start working my magic on her and make her exclusive.. at the moment all i'm working with is a brief meetup in a club and a number exchange followed by a few texts to say whats up.. now I need to know how to take that to the next level and try score a date.

1. This should be posted in the game threads.
2. Don't blow any sunshine up her ass. Be very aloof with her. Go radio silent for a while.
3. She just a broad, treat them all the same no matter what she does for a living.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic