rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian kicks woman's ass on TV, no white knights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6pN8wj...8MF1Slhutw

Check this out. Bitch was being a bitch throughout the show and the guy finally snaps and gives her a beat down with no white knights in sight. Love it.

56 mins in btw.

Can anyone roughly translate or summarize what happened.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

While I certainly appreciate the fact that there are no white knights as she didn't deserve anyone to come to her defense, I don't think we should be justifying this case either. She was being a bitch and he snapped, allright, but resorting to violence just like that is way overboard. I don't like it.

p.s. she keeps provoking the guy throughout the entire show, and at 56:00-56:30 he grabs her and slams her to the ground (which is certainly rough, but far from a "brutal beatdown" as our white knight media reported it)

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Goes to show you Russian women are no more "feminine" than Western women, the difference is a culture that'll put them in their place when they get out of line.

In America, that guy would be given prison time and jumped on his way to the jailhouse.

Well, I'm going to Hell...

http://youtubedoubler.com/efIm

Sorry dude I think it is sort of strange to say you love something like this. I have no idea what she was saying but it seems weird to say you love a girl getting slammed down and punched

Quote: (01-04-2015 01:42 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Sorry dude I think it is sort of strange to say you love something like this. I have no idea what she was saying but it seems weird to say you love a girl getting slammed down and punched

You don't understand. She was being a bitch to everyone throughout the entire show apparently.

Quote: (01-04-2015 01:29 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

In America, that guy would be given prison time...

Well, he did assault her and in this country we have laws against that sort of thing. Although it would have been boss of he kept his hand on the car, and the host was like "even though you body slammed one of the other contestants, you did manage to keep you hand on the car so......."

Notice how the second she gets put in her place she regresses from her entitled cunty behaviour to poor, sobbing angel.

Bitch better be prepared to back it up with fists if she thinks she's entitled to have that kind of an attitude.

Can anyone translate what the reactions from the other competitors was?

HSLD

HSLD

Over reaction to a cuntish attitude morelike. The guy looks like the typical "I will knife you for spilling my drink" type.

There is a reason you should smack a girl across the face with a firm hand. 1: It gives the same message. 2: You don't get in serious trouble in majority of places in the world.

Now if this guy were to do that to a woman in public instead of smacking her face. You can bet your life savings he would be in hospital later on.

Pimp hand>>>UFC.

Quote: (01-04-2015 02:01 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Over reaction to a cuntish attitude morelike. The guy looks like the typical "I will knife you for spilling my drink" type.

There is a reason you should smack a girl across the face with a firm hand. 1: It gives the same message. 2: You don't get in serious trouble in majority of places in the world.

This is the best solution by far. But in the U.S, you will still get jumped. I have seen how in the Coast Guard women can basically berate men, even much higher ranking than them, and the guy will feel powerless because of a possible "sexual harassment" claim or white knights stepping in and saving the day. I have nearly gotten in trouble for merely standing up for myself.

The guy probably thought his manhood was challenged (even sane men will snap and kill another person over these things). You're right, a bitchslap would've worked, but she should not have gone around talking shit.

I'm usually one to come in here and say. We shouldn't be celebrating this type of behavior. But after watching the video I lol'd... that ugly annoying bitch was begging for it. Ask and you shall receive in Mother Russia .

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth. Maybe he was trying to help her fix it with that hammer fist.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I disagree with the guy's response but maybe this is how they do things in Russia. What i personally would have done is just given her a firm slap.

Like this guy describes:

I'm the first person who gets satisfaction from a bitch getting physically put in place if she starts it, 'if you want to act like a man, I'll treat you like a man'. However in this specific instance a strong pimp slap, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, or grabbing her throat with a firm but controlled grip might have been more fitting here. However I don't know the lead up to what happened so it might have been justified, or like MdWanderer said she might have challenged his manhood. I don't know. Fantastic culture though where you can put bitches back in their place when they get out of line without whiteknights jumping in or anyone even batting an eye.

It looks like she was hitting him with her high heel shoe (not hard, but in a taunting manner) and otherwise insulting him or talking shit somehow. You can see he took the shoe and threw it away but then it looks like someone else gave it back to her and she started taunting him with it again, at which point he slammed her to the ground.

This is basically how every interaction between a cunty woman and a man goes in the state of nature. It doesn't end well for the woman. This is why traditional civilization historically placed restraints on how women were allowed to interact with men, and in return expected men to display chivalry toward women. Women were not permitted to blatantly and publicly disrespect men, and men were expected to honor and protect women in return. It was a good deal that worked out for everyone.

Now, however, feminism encourages women to behave like men, which results in them doing things like this: disrespecting a man to his face. For men, we instinctively understand that this kind of provocative behavior can quickly result in a physical altercation. Men do not go around running their mouths without at least understanding there may be a physical price to pay. But women in the West now enjoy a double privilege: they can be aggressive in attacking men, both physically and verbally, but are legally and socially protected from any counter-attack by men. What happened in this case is a Russian girl who was infected with the feminist virus interacted with a Russian man who was traditional in his views. The girl acted like a man, so the guy treated her like a man: she provoked him into a fight, so he attacked her.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

What's the show? What are they all doing grouped around that car?

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (01-04-2015 03:23 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

What's the show? What are they all doing grouped around that car?

It looks like one of those things where whoever keeps touching the car the longest wins the car.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I WB [Image: banana.gif] most of those girls on the show just because they are superior in their looks to western women, even the busted chick in the red bikini who get's beat up (she has a decent body).

I do not agree with what the guy did as it was overboard, he should have just pushed her away from the car so that she looses the competition. Btw, I listened to the video and there was "no challenge of manhood" as another poster mentioned. The guy just got tired of her constantly bothering him with the shoes and making faces.

Btw, here's the continuation of the show. She is invited back:

Btw, the blonde guy around 5:00 mark directly challenges that girl and says that she deserved what she got and that he will do everything in his power that she does not get the car. He even says that he doesn't really need the car. I have my popcorn open [Image: smile.gif]

It's Russia, they have a culture where a man can get away with hitting a woman. Domestic violence is mostly a private affair like adultery is in the US. There were no white knights there because they realize that a woman can provoke a man into violence. Act like a man, get treated like a man. Unlike the feminist paradox: act like a man, still get treated like a woman.

Queue all the forum members that are truly misogynist to come in and tell us how they like to watch women get beat...

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (01-04-2015 03:30 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Btw, I listened to the video and there was "no challenge of manhood" as another poster mentioned. The guy just got tired of her constantly bothering him with the shoes and making faces.

I watched it from 54.00 onwards and if what you said is true then what she was doing was just playful banter and his reaction was overboard. She even let him playfully touch her ass, I like her playfulness. She isn't a feminist and not the enemy. I don't give a fuck that he did it but I don't like it. Of course if I get some new information about what happened then I would reassess it again. The mindset of some members is that a woman getting beat is always justified no matter what. That's just as bad as the feminism retard mindset.

Quote: (01-04-2015 03:19 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Now, however, feminism encourages women to behave like men, which results in them doing things like this: disrespecting a man to his face. For men, we instinctively understand that this kind of provocative behavior can quickly result in a physical altercation. Men do not go around running their mouths without at least understanding there may be a physical price to pay. But women in the West now enjoy a double privilege: they can be aggressive in attacking men, both physically and verbally, but are legally and socially protected from any counter-attack by men. What happened in this case is a Russian girl who was infected with the feminist virus interacted with a Russian man who was traditional in his views. The girl acted like a man, so the guy treated her like a man: she provoked him into a fight, so he attacked her.

Exactly - I actually liked the reaction of the viewership, crew and contestants on the Russian show.

Some accused the guy understandably for being an animal, but others said that she got what she deserved.

And if someone does not know - it's a show where in the end the last remaining person gets the car. The show goes on a long time - I think 2-3 days and the contestants have to go through some tests and challenges.

In one challenge the very same bitch decides to go forward by cutting her hair and she looks like this in the end:

[Image: attachment.jpg23857]   

She also claimed in the end that she deserved to win regardless (which she did not - a young guy won), because she suffered damages. I could also imagine that the show creators deliberately calculated that the bitch would go for the challenge as one woman simply refused to cut her hair for the chance of winning a car. They knew she was a bitch that had no sympathies among the viewership and wanted to see her totally on the bottom.

The guy who attacked her has no remorse, because he says that he was humiliated in front of millions of people in the country - his friends and family - and he just could not take it anymore. We men inherently understand that you simply cannot attack a man's honor indefinitely.

Of course he lost his cool and verbal banter would have been better - also he did not wish to hit her that hard, but that is beside the point. Still liked the almost no-problem reaction of the Russian people there.

In Mother Russia, white knight beats woman.

I don't take pleasure in it, but she had it coming. Don't talk shit unless you're ready to back it up yourself.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Afraid not of none of you cowards but of my own strength. - Nas

All you guys that even remotely think smacking a woman for any reason at all is necessary must not be very strong physically. I could kill my wife trying some shit like that but I find it extremely comforting than I never need to do that with her in the first place because she is submissive.

I've said it before if you need to hit a broad for any reason at you got the wrong one I the first place. Women are not much stronger physically than a 7 year old boy in many cases. The guy in the video overreacted. That woman looks like a street whore and seemed to behave even worse. Both of them were wrong, neither one should be celebrated for their actions.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.