rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Signs she is a keeper

Signs she is a keeper

There is a thread on red flags. But what do you guys consider to be signs that a girl is worth investing time and money? A girl that you would LTR or gods forbid, even marry.

For me

Tight pussy. If I am to spend years and decades with with a girl, a tight snatch is mandatory.

She wears dresses. Nothing is more sexy than a woman in a long dress.

Polite. No shit tests and no mind games. A well mannered girl is a keeper.

Good conversationalist. Nothing more I despise than a girl who just stares at me while ask questions. I want someone I can to talk for hours.

Don't debate me.

Signs she is a keeper

There is no "keeper".

She's either there or not, I'm not making a pedestal out of standards I have.

I'm also not planning on if I'm staying with a girl for a night or for a year.

But I get it, it's what we look, it's what we filter for.

-an overall feminine woman is cool
-one that doesn't mess with social media much
-reserved and quiet.
-isn't into PDA
-she's got her own life and won't be all over me 24/7, I can't stand that
-who doesn't beat around the bush, says shit how it is, not afraid to offend anyone aka no PC BS
-obviously skinny with a pretty face at least a 7+ body. 8+ face (this will wildly vary on RVF)

Signs she is a keeper

I think there are some of these threads already.

In addition to what has been written above.

No armpit hair. No colored armpit hair.

No tats. No cattoos also.

Smart and educated but doesn't need college. Just can't be a woman with typical level of woman intelligence.

Has few or no guy friends.

No fatties. She can't take care of herself she won't be able to care for children.

Comes from a good family.

Not too many docks inside of her before you.

Does what you want sexually. Doesn't withhold.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Signs she is a keeper

Tread carefully bros, the moment you think there's a girl you need to keep, is the moment your game fall to pieces.

There are certain women that are pleasant to be around and I wouldn't mind their company all day. That's when problem arises. Moment you get too close to her and see her weaknesses, your passion for her will rise.

Or, this happens more than the former case, being around her exposes your own weaknesses. Your frame's gone to shit. You start letting her inside your mind. Before you know it you will hit oneitis soon.

Anyway, there are certain traits in women that I like:

-Long flowing braided hair. Girls who still braid their long hair, I find them to be the most feminine.
-Soft, girly voice.
-Love to smile.
-Passionate.
-Not boring or too stupid.
-Give you undivided attention.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-19-2014 05:41 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Tread carefully bros, the moment you think there's a girl you need to keep, is the moment your game fall to pieces.

There are certain women that are pleasant to be around and I wouldn't mind their company all day. That's when problem arises. Moment you get too close to her and see her weaknesses, your passion for her will rise.

Or, this happens more than the former case, being around her exposes your own weaknesses. Your frame's gone to shit. You start letting her inside your mind. Before you know it you will hit oneitis soon.

-Long flowing braided hair. Girls who still braid their long hair, I find them to be the most feminine.
-Soft, girly voice.
-Love to smile.
-Passionate.

Have you actually met women like that?

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:06 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

(...)

Women want the best. If you've worked hard on your life, this happens fairly often. A smart woman will work hard to try and lock you down. (She will most likely be foreign.)

Signs she is a keeper

- Even keeled emotionally.
- No games. Shows interest because she's interested.
- Reciprocates our interactions.
- Takes care of herself, works out, eats healthy, dresses well.
- Sense of humor.
- Not a social media whore.
- She was happy before meeting you.

Signs she is a keeper

She's hot.

Her mom's still hot for her age. (Good luck)

She isn't and wasn't a slut.

She likes my personality and values more than my game. (Good luck on this one too)

Family and loyalty are important to her.

No slut friends or guy friends.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Signs she is a keeper

Honestly, I just trust my gut. I hate having rigid standards for this shit. This forum preaches some pretty rigid rules for dating and I got caught up in it for a while. Now I don't care. I'm not going to get married anytime soon so I can break the rules. There are some mistakes I need to make for myself.

That being said, I have standards.

She has to be hotter than the average girl in the bars where I live. She has to be feminine and fun to talk to, and she has to be smart. She has to have her own life and aspirations.

Obviously basic bitches are out of the question, that's a fucking given no need to state the obvious. You will never see me walking down the street with some broad in yoga pants, timberlands, and a puffy northface jacket(basic bitch style may very where you live).

I trust my gut. Outside of the shit I already said the biggest factor, and I guess by extension what I consider a keeper is that we have to have great chemistry. That means more than anything else.

This next part is personal but kind of related. I met this broad that I am kind of dating right now that has forced me to re-evaluate some of the rigid standards I had in place.

She has one guy she is really tight with, but I don't give a fuck. I've hung out with him, even helped him game some other girls. I don't see it as an issue. She had a girl best friend since high school who turned into a huge cunt, not really her fault.

Her political views aren't what I expected in a girl that I would date. I always thought I would date a religious conservative girl, but she doesn't fit that at all.

She is smart. I was at the point where I didn't think that was possible in a woman. She isn't a rocket scientist. Her intelligence is arbitrary, she thinks about things. It threw me for a loop.

It all comes back to the gut thing and the fact that we have amazing chemistry. I've got a good feeling about her, and I haven't felt that in years.

I'm keeping a log of the relationship, so I'll report back eventually. Maybe it will blow up in my face. Time will tell. For now I'm going to let it run wild.

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-19-2014 11:21 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:06 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

(...)

Women want the best. If you've worked hard on your life, this happens fairly often. A smart woman will work hard to try and lock you down. (She will most likely be foreign.)

Don't you find it annoying though? Having your phone constantly blown up, her always wanting to mee you etc

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-20-2014 10:31 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Don't you find it annoying though? Having your phone constantly blown up, her always wanting to mee you etc

I'll take that over flakes and taking 10h to reply to texts any day.

I did meet a girl who gives me undivided attention whenever she was with me, but that was back in Vietnam.

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-21-2014 08:16 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2014 10:31 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

I'll take that over flakes and taking 10h to reply to texts any day.

I did meet a girl who gives me undivided attention whenever she was with me, but that was back in Vietnam.

That's pure truth there.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Signs she is a keeper

- Doesn't shit test.
- Doesn't neg.
- Looks, of course, but everyone has their own standards.
- You feel good being seen with her in town.
- Cooking abilities.
- Nurturing. Will do little things for you and shows that she cares.
- Well dressed.
- There's nothing in her past that makes me spin a story in my head (drugs, impulsive promiscuity, etc.).
- Light hearted and not getting offended by my jokes, teases and sarcastic world view. I test for this and take it seriously, because later on this becomes a big problem. I want to be able to be myself.
- Young, so that I know that her baby agenda is not a main motivator.

Signs she is a keeper

Overall guys have realistic things that they rightfully look for

Stop looking for a girl that won't shit test, it's unrealistic. All women 1-10 shit test, accept it. It's biologically ingrained.

Of course, like anything else you can limit them through your game knowledge and trusty shit test de-activator. Get you one!

Point is you can never rest on your laurels. If you do find such a woman find out if she has a sister

MDP

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-20-2014 04:14 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Honestly, I just trust my gut. I hate having rigid standards for this shit. .....

Obviously basic bitches are out of the question, that's a fucking given no need to state the obvious. You will never see me walking down the street with some broad in yoga pants, timberlands, and a puffy northface jacket(basic bitch style may very where you live).

I'm keeping a log of the relationship, so I'll report back eventually. Maybe it will blow up in my face. Time will tell. For now I'm going to let it run wild.

Haha! Straight out of Madison WI with that basic bitch style. Replace timberlands with uggs in winter and maybe a scarf.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Signs she is a keeper

-Soft, girly voice.
-Love to smile.
-Passionate.

No offense, but this post makes it sound like you've never had a girlfriend before. Why would your game "fall to pieces" when you meet a girl you like and want to keep around? There's not a problem with feeling passion for a girl- it makes the sex better if you have a lot of passion for her.

Also, you should stop thinking so much about maintaining your frame. Having a strong frame stems from being successful at life. It's not really something you can change at an instant, it's more about who you are.

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:53 PM)travolta Wrote:  

-Soft, girly voice.
-Love to smile.
-Passionate.

No offense, but this post makes it sound like you've never had a girlfriend before. Why would your game "fall to pieces" when you meet a girl you like and want to keep around? There's not a problem with feeling passion for a girl- it makes the sex better if you have a lot of passion for her.

Also, you should stop thinking so much about maintaining your frame. Having a strong frame stems from being successful at life. It's not really something you can change at an instant, it's more about who you are.

It's 5am and I'm durnk christmas after party.

But I just got out of a 8-months LTR. The girl was a total sweetheard, bought me tons of stuffs (hell whenever I go out and girls complement me on a piece of clothing, it's usually something she bought for me). I was an asshole to her so I walked away with grace.

The reason she broke up with me was because I showed too much vulnerability the last few weeks. Also I was cheating on her on the side and I was covering it up by using some quarter-life crisis. It shatters the intial impression of "strong alpha male" and made her leave me.

I'm still not an advanced player so I'm faking it till I make it like everyone

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-24-2014 11:00 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

That's the thing.. you don't need to fake anything.. unless you're some type of pussy of course. Are you some type of pussy or something? You need to start believing that hot girls can like you for who you really are, not because of some "player" front you're putting on. No need to lie about anything.

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-24-2014 11:04 PM)travolta Wrote:  

That's the thing.. you don't need to fake anything.. unless you're some type of pussy of course. Are you some type of pussy or something? You need to start believing that hot girls can like you for who you really are, not because of some "player" front you're putting on. No need to lie about anything.

90% of men are pussies compared to the red pill standards we have here

I assume you are a natural. If so you are lucky to be in the few 1% of men who are not brainwashed into holding doors for girls and talk about your mommy issues once you get close to her.

Faking works for the most majority of players in training and most often it is the only way. That's why asshole game exists. "Being yourself" is as much a BS statement as other stuff feminist put out. If you suck at math do you just believe you are good at math and do nothing?

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-24-2014 11:10 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

90% of men are pussies compared to the red pill standards we have here

I assume you are a natural. If so you are lucky to be in the few 1% of men who are not brainwashed into holding doors for girls and talk about your mommy issues once you get close to her.

Faking works for the most majority of players in training and most often it is the only way. That's why asshole game exists. "Being yourself" is as much a BS statement as other stuff feminist put out. If you suck at math do you just believe you are good at math and do nothing?

I'm not a natural in the least. I just put in a ton of work over the past 8 years or so and now I have a lot of good stuff going for me- I stay in good shape, I make a lot of money (not working a 9-5 job), I've traveled the world for an extended period of time, I improved my social skills, I do extreme sports, and the list goes on. I am a cool person so I have enough confidence to know that "being myself" is all that I need. I put in more work into myself that 99.99% of people will ever do, so now I reap the rewards. I don't have to fake anything. After talking to me for 3 minutes a girl will know what she's getting.

Focus on improving yourself and it'll be a lot easier to get laid.

Signs she is a keeper

What is a shit test deactivaitor?

Don't debate me.

Signs she is a keeper

You need to start believing that hot girls can like you for who you really are, not because of some "player" front you're putting on. No need to lie about anything.

This is the problem I have with all this game stuff. A lot of all the videos, instructions, self help, tutorials, articles all instruct the man to act this way rather than it being who he really is. If you have to be another person other than who you really are to score with women then... what is the point>? I want to see stuff that changes someone for real into a better man

Signs she is a keeper

Do you guys really know women that keep it 100? I don't know any woman that's not obsessed with being PC.

Signs she is a keeper

Quote: (12-27-2014 02:51 PM)fmman Wrote:  

You need to start believing that hot girls can like you for who you really are, not because of some "player" front you're putting on. No need to lie about anything.

This is the problem I have with all this game stuff. A lot of all the videos, instructions, self help, tutorials, articles all instruct the man to act this way rather than it being who he really is. If you have to be another person other than who you really are to score with women then... what is the point>? I want to see stuff that changes someone for real into a better man

One of the problems with most game advice/products is that people are trying to sell you something. I personally know of some guys who have horrendous game, but it costs $4k to "learn" from them for a weekend. This might be a bit vague, but the best game advice I can give you is to learn how to make money, fix up your style, and travel. Those 3 things sure helped me out more than any dating product ever did.

Signs she is a keeper

Agree with a lot of the qualities previously stated
Woman I'm with at the moment ticks quite a few boxes:
-Big breasts but on a medium athleticish frame
-Beautiful slim thighs and a pleasing vag
-Reasonably attractive, not stunning, but great posture, nice mid length hair
-Funny
-Relatively conservative, means she's not down for everything in bed but also means she's not had too many c0cks either
-Great cook
-Eats healthily
-Some shit tests but not 24/7 like some other broads I've been with