rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

49ers release Ray McDonald for "possible" sexual assault.
9ers release Ray McDonald for "possible" sexual assault.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...y-mcdonald
Quote:Quote:

The San Francisco 49ers have released defensive end Ray McDonald, following the San Jose Police Department announcement that McDonald is being investigated for a possible sexual assault.

General manager Trent Baalke announced the move during a Wednesday news conference at the 49ers' facility. Baalke cited a "pattern of behavior" in the team's decision to cut ties with the former third-round pick.

"I can say that we have had multiple discussions with Ray over time and there's been things that have been discussed with him," Baalke said. "And there was a plan that was put in place and this is a situation that has gone against that plan."

According to police, the woman connected with the investigation told police she was "possibly" sexually assaulted by McDonald, who has had several run-ins with the law since entering the NFL in 2007. No arrests have been made in the current investigation and no charges have been filed.

When reached by NFL Media, an NFL spokesperson said the league is looking into the matter.

McDonald was arrested in late August on suspicion of committing domestic violence against his fiancée. In November, the Santa Clara District Attorney's office declined to press charges due to insufficient evidence.

The 49ers drew criticism for standing by McDonald as the domestic violence investigation played out. The team obviously decided to take a different road in light of the new allegations.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? She was "possibly" sexual assaulted by McDonald = she was not sexually assaulted.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia
Quote: (12-17-2014 05:55 PM)Grange Wrote:  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...y-mcdonald
Quote:Quote:

The San Francisco 49ers have released defensive end Ray McDonald, following the San Jose Police Department announcement that McDonald is being investigated for a possible sexual assault.

General manager Trent Baalke announced the move during a Wednesday news conference at the 49ers' facility. Baalke cited a "pattern of behavior" in the team's decision to cut ties with the former third-round pick.

"I can say that we have had multiple discussions with Ray over time and there's been things that have been discussed with him," Baalke said. "And there was a plan that was put in place and this is a situation that has gone against that plan."

According to police, the woman connected with the investigation told police she was "possibly" sexually assaulted by McDonald

"Possibly" sexually assaulted huh...Did this woman's name happen to be "Jackie" by any chance?
Eh, nah I don't buy it.

They probably wanted rid of him beforehand and this is a good excuse which says to the baying mobs; "look guys, we got rid of him!".
You see how this feminism bullsh*t is penetrating our most loved sport?.Hopefully when all prominent NFL players have been cut or banned i hope women finally put in the plea to also play in the NFL."Possibly sexually assulted?". Child please!.
Sounds like bullshit but if you're going to continue to have multiple run ins with the law you better be a damn good ball player or you're going to get cut.
I possibly won the Heisman trophy.

I wonder if the Niners would give me a free agent deal based on my claim? You know, since they are clearly in the business of making personnel decisions based solely on unsubstantiated claims.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]
Could be that the 49ers are just using it as an excuse to cut him. He was getting older and had a pretty expensive contract. There is a lot of dead money if he gets cut but maybe there was a clause that let them minimize the damage. The Niners are in freefall.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
sketchy. Its going to get to the point where teams are going to have to have a stable of "team vetted hookers" for players to bang so they don't get into any murky situations.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Quote: (12-18-2014 06:49 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

sketchy. Its going to get to the point where teams are going to have to have a stable of "team vetted hookers" for players to bang so they don't get into any murky situations.

They would never do that now. Jerry Jones probably did back in the day though. They now have two executive position women in charge of the new Personal Conduct Panel. They are neck deep in SJW structure now.

I have said it before, these players need to sue. Instead of doing that, he is just going to try to get onto another team most likely. Until the right guy sues instead of taking it up the ass, they will continue to use kangaroo court evidence to fire, rip up contracts, and dump players like bags of garbage. Next CBA they better make a stand. A serious stand and use good lawyers to force them to use actual court convictions or guilt admissions as the only evidence of wrong doing. I bet some of these players have additional wrongful termination rights depending upon the state they live in too.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
^ The thing with that though is players can be cut for anything. They'd just get rid of him for some "other reason".

Now suspensions are another story, and I believe the player's association is currently suing the NFL over the Adrian Peterson situation.
The 49ers defended him as long as they had a playoff shot. They lost this past Sunday and became out of playoff contention and now throw him under the bus. Use and abuse.