rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your biggest red flags?

I recently had a very negative experience with some ho, and the more I think about it, the more I realize that I could have avoided all of this by heeding the warning signs. If I sound a little spiteful/cynical of women at the moment, that's probably because I am! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Here are the biggest red flags that I've experienced recently:

Serial Monogamist
This girl moves from relationship to relationship, thinking she's not an enormous whore because she just happens to date the people she fucks. She's so afraid of being alone that she strings along backup options in the event that you dump her ass. Or, the second a better option comes along, you are history. Her self esteem is non existent if she doesn't have a boyfriend or at the very least some beta pandering to her every need. Instead of waiting for a man that's a good fit, she jumps at the first person that will commit because this type of person is deeply terrified of being alone for any instant of time.

Using sex as a bargaining chip
You can generally tell very early on if this will be a problem later on in a relationship. Avoid at all costs any woman that uses the words "I only have sex in a committed relationship," because it's code for "Someone pumped and dumped me before, now I feel like sex is all I have to offer." This personal rule is probably just a lie anyways, and is a strong indicator that later on in the relationship she will withhold sex when she's upset over a stupid thing.

Although the themes of this thread are probably geared more to LTR girls than the "pump n' dump" type, feel free to share any and all of your red flags.

No sense of humor. If a chick doesn't smile, giggle, or at least laugh out of subtle humility from the conversation that is going on, it is over for me.

- Divorced parents
- Social media presence
- Travels to fuckfest locations ie resorts in Jamaica and Mexico
- Guy/girl ratio in her social circle
- Tattoos/piercings

Quote: (12-14-2014 04:06 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

- Divorced parents
- Social media presence
- Tattoos/piercings

So which ratio is bad? Is it a red flag for you when she has lots of male friends? Or no male friends at all?

Quote: (12-14-2014 04:11 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 04:06 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

- Divorced parents
- Social media presence
- Tattoos/piercings

So which ratio is bad? Is it a red flag for you when she has lots of male friends? Or no male friends at all?

Major red flag if she has a majority of male friends over female friends. Or no female friends at all. All those thirsty simps are there because they want to get into her pants and feed her validation quota for the day/week. She tolerates it because it's a win-win situation for her: she gets all the attention and doesn't have to pay out (i.e. sex). Chicks like that are not willing to put time/investment into a man because, hell, why would she? Someone else is always right there who, chances are, will make more of an investment in her, or tolerate more of her BS. These kinds of chicks really don't see reality until they hit the wall, and their well of guy friends dry up.

Other major red flags for me:
Heavy use of sarcasm
Bad style (not dressing feminine)
Trying to act like one of the guys
Glued to iphone/facebook/twitter.

Lots of dude friends. That's one red flag I look for. When she is with me and constantly getting messages from other chode-orbiters.

Find out she drinks Tequila is another one. One girl told me she loves Tequila, and turned out just the way I expected. Sometimes I'll ask if they drink Tequila at clubs, and gauge their response.

Make one column and title it "Red Flags for LTR Girls"

Make another column and title it " Green Lights for ONS, Fuck Buddy, Weekend Fling, BJ in Bar Toilet Girls"

Make your list under each column of everything you can think of.

You will find that you can swap the titles of the columns and your lists will still be accurate.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Lack of one single long term relationship.

Non existent or no relationship with father, or an uncle, or a grandfather.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Addicted to Roxys
Tattoos
Posts facebook status update or pic and has comments from 20+ guys, maybe one girl

Women in their thirties traveling to Octoberfest. Ive met two recently, one is 35 and has been more than since turning 30. The other is 32 and has never been. Drinking to excess with foreign guys while traveling?

More like cock-fest.

That, and too many "car selfie" photos on FB or in her profile photos. Major indicator of self absorption.

Once you have an idea of how your own healthy behavior looks like (which comes after some personal work, or experience, or if you're lucky from the way you're raised), you just check if a woman wants to push you around or triggers you too much and that's your red flag.

If you just want to bang her, nothing is a red flag [Image: smile.gif]

Chick's who date guys they shouldn't - roommates, bosses, etc. Means she has serious issues seeing the consequences of who she sleeps with - thus she's not likely to consider how banging an other dude might fuck things up between you two.

Tramp stamps

Recently, any sign of being bitchy, argumentative, combative, abrasive, whatever you call it. I just can't be bothered trying to fuck a ball busting bitch. Really, I'd rather jerk off.

in no particular order:

- tattoos (highly visible ones especially)
- any sign of combativeness or selfishness
- "bro-like" behavior
- vocal fry
- bad relationship with parents
- too many guy friends (i.e. 1 or more [Image: lol.gif] )
- hangs out with gay friends
- not responding to texts/calls within a reasonable amount of time
- overly artsy interests

But as someone else said these are all mostly good signs for ONS type things or occasional bangs [Image: smile.gif] (except maybe for vocal fry)

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

For me one of the biggest red flags is when she starts to talk about children on the first date. I once had a date with a girl who told me that she wants to be a young mother within the first twenty minutes of our first date. That was pretty scary.

Women who talk/dwell about their previous boyfriends or relationship problems too much, even when you don't ask. Especially when they bring this up on the first meet, this usually means they are not completely over it and you are just the "next" guy to help her get over it.

Instead of being that "next" guy you should just NEXT her.

All the messed up girls I've ever dated have all had one thing in common; they had fucked up or non existent relationships with their fathers. Major red flag. Never get involved unless if it's for a quick bang and nothing else.

Also

-Activity on social media (amount of selfies)
-Friend ratio (girl to guy)
-Non existent hobbies or interest

So mid conversation,

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR DAD SUGAR TITS?

WIA

What is a red flag for a LTR is often a green flag for a ONS.

1) No sense of humor
2) Duckfaces on pictures
3) Too many male friends
4) Too many partners
5) Phone addiction
6) Jealousy

It could just be me but the same girls who are social media attention seekers generally aren't the same as girls who are "one of the guys" and has a lot of male friends, and by eliminating both categories you disqualify a shit ton of girls for stupid reasons. I absolutely hate when girls are addicted to their phones, social media, instagram especially, but when it comes down to it, those girls are generally quite feminine(you don't see most normal guys obsessing over such garbage). on the other hand, girls who have a lot of guy friends are not necessarily a bad thing if you're confident as a man. I generally find that girls that get along well with other guys get along better with me as well(is that not important in a relationship?) the aforementioned social media queen, regardless of how feminine, has little in common with me.

- Does or has a history of heavy drugs
- Big visible tattoos
- Daddy issues
- Any history of alcoholics in her immediate family (mom, sister etc.)
- Impulsive behavior
- Piercings outside traditional areas
- If she cant sit still. If a girl can chill after a workout and watch some tv, and needs to walk all day long.
- Majority of friends are guys
- Says things like " your are the best thing that happend to me" or " I feel so lucky to have met you" very early on in a relationship

Quote: (12-14-2014 09:56 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Chick's who date guys they shouldn't - roommates, bosses, etc. Means she has serious issues seeing the consequences of who she sleeps with - thus she's not likely to consider how banging an other dude might fuck things up between you two.

I'm with Ensam on this observation and the OP on serial LTR type girls as Red Flags in a black widow or preying mantis sense of the word. They probably aren't going to rob you, or give you an STD but they are the most likely to mind fuck you, skillfully cheat on your or seduce your more powerful connections and not think twice about fucking your best friend. They are the master players of the female world.

The other 'black widow' red flag is NO or few legitimate female friends. She has acquaintances but no longterm female friends...why? because she has back stabbed or boyfriend stolen too many times from those close to her.

Example: This chick we literally called "the black widow" in college. She was very pretty in a girl next door sense, nice, friendly, well spoken and not stupid enough to be caught sucking off the basketball team. Here is the ladder of dating casualties in her list, she monkey branched/cheated from one to the then next

1. 1 Residence Assistant
  2. 2 Teaching/Grad Assistant in our most difficult classes
  3. 3 Supervisor at summer internship
  4. 4 Supervisor at first permanent job
  5. 5 Successful Entrepreneur...dropped babies, happily married and kept.
She literally dated the guy that could help her out the most in every situation. A few dudes caught on but most dudes would have dropped their shit to date her.

I have another example of a beautiful and very intelligent woman that I grew up with that declared in high school "why am I killing myself in these classes when I can just marry a rich husband?" and after dating the class president, her boss etc. she eventually married a foreign millionaire while she was a retail cashier. Again, she was dating 'people she wasn't supposed to' was a serial LTR girl and had very few friends, male or female. Never got a slut rep, or any shaming like that.

Those are my 'black widow' red flags vs. slut red flags which are the usual we talk about here...tattoos, piercings, way too many guy friends, inability to monitor alcohol intake. I'll take those bitches every day as they are easy to spot and I'm not going to get trapped into some LTR with them...at worst I'm risking STDs, false rape arrests or pregnancy scares, not the utter deception and divorce/relationship rate of a black widow serial LTR chick.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (12-14-2014 05:15 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Make one column and title it "Red Flags for LTR Girls"

Make another column and title it " Green Lights for ONS, Fuck Buddy, Weekend Fling, BJ in Bar Toilet Girls"

Make your list under each column of everything you can think of.

You will find that you can swap the titles of the columns and your lists will still be accurate.

This sounds like a potential ROK article

- Has farang friends
- Spent time studying in the Anglosphere
- Goes clubbing more than once a fortnight
- Likes Khao San road
- Has dated a farang before
- Has a tattoo/wants to get one/has a friend with a tattoo
- Mentions Soi 11
- Adam's apple