rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Albanian pop wannabe being empowered and all that (NSFW)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/cel...7133207369

Bleona Qereti(Yeah, I dunno either) on the red carpet at the AMAs:

[Image: 207289-41eebcf2-7380-11e4-80f4-132d6ae37d93.jpg]

[Image: 208070-44c76384-7380-11e4-80f4-132d6ae37d93.jpg]

29 years old and looking it. You can see the shadow of the Wall under her eyes. Still, WYB?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

[Image: attachment.jpg23133]   

Albanian girls crash into that wall early. They wrinkle up fast I find.

She looks 35 (EDIT: realized she is lying about her age, Wiki says she is 35). I could imagine 5-7 years ago she was a full blown smoke show (EDIT: 10 years ago..broad is a bag of dust).

Honestly even 35 might be a stretch. I know how these international transfer papers work and age/birthdays get messed up all the time. She looks old even in her old Albanian videos from 2004:

I don't even believe she is 35, she might even be 40+, and at that age them pussies start to smell funny like old wet cardboard and shit.

I honestly don't know if I would WB. Its late and I might be tired and my dick isn't giving me the okay. It isn't impressed with this old bags attention whoring and worn and torn features. Plus she got no ass, and whats left, is fading fast.

I'll take these Albanian hotties instead:
[Image: 39jkWXa.jpg]
-Arlinda Balidemaj

Or her:
[Image: nPc5kZRl.jpg]
- Antoinette Nikprelaj

Both look young enough to be this old broads daughters.

She looks worn out and haggard. Is she ugly? No. But she is a old and worn out. Its like settling for Panda Express when you have a chance at some bomb Peaking Duck, or its like settling for them bagged apple slices when you can get a fresh in season crisp one from the store.

Lately old bitches have been turning me off more then usual. Most of the time I would at least sniff around if they are at least attractive but lately even attractive old bitches I want no part of. Some thirsty 34 year old broad with a decent face is hounding me on Tinder. I chose to study over trying fuck her old saggy ass (she was texting me nudes and was hungry for some D). No thanks.

WB. Wish there were more on the back end though.

Looks much too old for 29 years, more like a 35 but still WB.

Walking like that trough seems too bold. It's one thing if Rihanna with a well established career does that but this woman is a nobody. No one will take her seriously now.

WB... but would not work for it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Where is her arse? I've got more junk in my trunk and I have chicken legs.

If she's going to wear shit like that to a red-carpet event instead of something classy, I wouldn't go anywhere near.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (11-24-2014 04:51 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I'll take these Albanian hotties instead:
[Image: 39jkWXa.jpg]
-Arlinda Balidemaj

Or her:
[Image: nPc5kZRl.jpg]
- Antoinette Nikprelaj

Both look young enough to be this old broads daughters.

Good sweet Jesus, I need to plan a trip to Albania.

[Image: kermit.gif]

When I was working at an electronics store years ago a guy in his 20's came in to buy a TV for his new house. He had with him his Albanian mail-order bride. They guy wasn't Albanian, BTW. The girl was easily an 8 and was wearing tight stretch pants. She had coal black eyes with alabaster skin. She also had the most delicious Dirga Dracula accent I have ever encountered.
Something tells me she spent a lot of time bent over the couch facing the cushions after he came home.

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:31 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

When I was working at an electronics store years ago a guy in his 20's came in to buy a TV for his new house. He had with him his Albanian mail-order bride. They guy wasn't Albanian, BTW. The girl was easily an 8 and was wearing tight stretch pants. She had coal black eyes with alabaster skin. She also had the most delicious Dirga Dracula accent I have ever encountered.
Something tells me she spent a lot of time bent over the couch facing the cushions after he came home.

These are the kind of posts that I like....[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:22 AM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

If she's going to wear shit like that to a red-carpet event instead of something classy, I wouldn't go anywhere near.

You don't have these women on your arm for these events. You have them for those times you want her to suck your dick the best way you ever had.

Crazy women are like that.

[Image: 13562759033011155566.jpg]
[Image: 9265537813690897957.jpg]
Relevant.
Another albanian girl from OKC

Do albanian chicks lack ass?
I like the skin tone.. but...ass.. need ass

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:01 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

These are the kind of posts that I like....[Image: banana.gif]

I should also mention the guy was strictly blue collar: a carpenter. The girl wasn't that tall, maybe 5'-3" in sandals.
I used to run into couples like that all the time working at the store. Smart, no-nonsense guy who figured out early in life what was important and made the right decisions: get a skill, get some money, get a house, order a hot bride from a culture that won't give you shit, start making babies.
I never saw that couple again, but I like to think they're still married and working on baby #3. And momma knows to keep the bedroom door locked when daddy comes home.

How exactly do these 'mail order brides' work? If it arrives 'not to spec', do you mail it back and receive a refund?
I won't even order shoes online because I don't know if they'll fit right, I can't imagine ordering a woman.

Balkan beauty [Image: smile.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-25-2014 09:46 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

How exactly do these 'mail order brides' work? If it arrives 'not to spec', do you mail it back and receive a refund?
I won't even order shoes online because I don't know if they'll fit right, I can't imagine ordering a woman.
I'm not sure about the process and never asked them. They may have met on the Internet and took the relationship from there. I did note that her English was near perfect, even with the Natasha Badenoff accent.
I've known several immigrant guys who married girls from the old country. The method involves telling a relative you're in the mood to settle down and go find me someone who meets my specifications. Not a bad deal if you can guide wifey through culture shock.
I will add that I've heard just as many bad stories about mail order brides as good ones, so a little research is worth the effort. Had a co-worker whose dad got ripped off by marrying a Filipina. But the other day I saw an older man with a cute little Asian girl half his age at a diner. The local women were starring daggers at him, but his grin lit up the room.[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-25-2014 09:29 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

I never saw that couple again, but I like to think they're still married and working on baby #3. And momma knows to keep the bedroom door locked when daddy comes home.

I've always taken away one of the more prevalent wisdoms on this forum: you can take foreign girls who are sweet and feminine but once in America for 3+ months they begin their Americanization and all the good qualities - loyalty, femininity, etc - go out the window.

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:40 AM)monster Wrote:  

I've always taken away one of the more prevalent wisdoms on this forum: you can take foreign girls who are sweet and feminine but once in America for 3+ months they begin their Americanization and all the good qualities - loyalty, femininity, etc - go out the window.

More like regurgitated hamster nonsense. Just because a bunch of guys that have never married a foreign woman before, let alone any woman, says it's happens does not mean that it does. I won't bother combating every post here like this. I am proof that it is not true and eventually more will join here and demonstrate that as well. I will let the eventual future RVFers help prove that. Also, marriage statistics to foreign wives being so much better help to prove it, but a statistic is still just a statistic.

At the Asian grocery store last weekend, my wife and I ran into an older black guy and his Asian wife (SEA or Filipino I wasn't too sure). They were fawning over how cute our kid looks. Then he told me that their kids are in their 20's and that it was fun watching them grow up. He told me to enjoy it while it lasts and have fun with the family, wife, and all that. They looked extremely happy together and you can tell they had a ton of adventures together. You could just feel it strongly vibe wise.

That's the kind of stuff I like to see and hear about like QC says. I knew of many before I eventually got mine, but thought that was impossible for me to obtain. 1 redpill later, and I definitely know better now.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

It is critical to watch who they take on for their circle of friends. Women love destroying other women's pleasure.

I think a key point of having a successful marriage with a foreign woman is speaking her language. It will really give you a better shot of spotting any warning signs before marriage, and also just connecting better in general.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (11-25-2014 11:00 AM)rpg Wrote:  

It is critical to watch who they take on for their circle of friends. Women love destroying other women's pleasure.

Yeah that can be a problem for sure. However, if you ever introduce one to a known bitch just to see if she would find that person interesting, and they tell you privately in the car that the other woman and or her friends are idiots and bitches, you know for a fact that her head is in the right place. My wife has met or seen maybe half of the Chinese women in my social circle, as well as the non-Chinese ones. She thinks all of the ones I think are a bitch, are bitches too. If anything she keeps the other guy's women in line. At first she was the new gal. Now they seem to all look up to her for advice. Her own personal friends are even doing that lately.

If you guys ever go this route, look for leadership qualities in the girl and give them reverse shit tests to see how strong their core value system is. Some women have strong values that even pull their parents and family members to look to their leadership. Notice I did not say a domineering matriarch, I singled out value system.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-25-2014 11:09 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

I think a key point of having a successful marriage with a foreign woman is speaking her language. It will really give you a better shot of spotting any warning signs before marriage, and also just connecting better in general.

Foreign or domestic, communication is paramount. Even if the woman is quiet most of the time and is very introverted. They could even grunt at each other. Being on the same page is definitely key.

Knowing Albanians very well as I have spend a lot of time among them, and also had a long LTR with an Albanian girl, never hear of such thing.

Mail order brides do not exist in Albania or among Albanian in general.

If they exist, it is done usually my minorities ( generally slavic) or by Roma ( gypsy) minority.

In Balkans , mail order brides are done in general in Bulgaria, Romania, Bosnia or even Serbia.

However what Albanians have is arranged marriages which is almost done only between Albanian, in general with rich families or sometimes girls from villages.

So either the girl was not Albanian, or the guy was Albanian.

Anyway, it might have been an exception also, who knows.

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:48 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Image: 13562759033011155566.jpg]
[Image: 9265537813690897957.jpg]
Relevant.
Another albanian girl from OKC

Do albanian chicks lack ass?
I like the skin tone.. but...ass.. need ass

Dude this girl is like a pure Gypsy Roma, not ethnic Albanian.

Roma people are not part of the Albanian nation and must not be regarded as such and not linked with Albanians, I even stated this before.

I am posting some images from the girls that were participants in the Miss Albanian 2016 to represent the ethnic Albanian look

Albanian women are some of the curviest in europe

[Image: FotorCreated-9.jpg]

[Image: 9PCT70E34Tpic1.jpg]

[Image: 14a146d3a2638da4b2234a5f8ce7d020.jpg]
[Image: rs_683x1024-151215161702-1-miss-universe...i-2015.jpg]
[Image: c3abndrra-kovac3a7.jpg?w=640]
[Image: WIMANESANWemigrela.jpg][Image: O412CVNEW8eVA.jpg][Image: K5QUMXER5CArsilda.jpg]