rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America is a lost cause my brothers!

I was left speechless by a 12 year old standing at the checkout line at Publix this morning.She looks at the magazine of Australian dude who was awarded world's sexiest man 2014 and says IT'S OFFENSIVE!,.I turned around to see who said that and yup!,it's a 12 year old.I couldn't contain myself standing there and burst into laughter.After i was done laughing,i asked the little girl why she thought it was offensive and in her exact words she says; Because when the magasines put a very handsome guy like that on the covers it makes women feel self conscious about their bodies!.I turned around,looked at her fat mom with utter disgust at what just came out of her 12 year old daughter's mouth and just smiled .They have started breeding ferminist at a young age in this beloved country.

It's all about positive body image.

[Image: 75YdEmQ.jpg]

Team Nachos

America is lost but we shall build a newer better more virtuous civilization than ever before. May we and our sons and their sons after them build up this new civilization far exceeding the achievements of our ancestors. But 1st let us prepare for the collapse. While civilization declines around us we shall be building something new. Bigger and better.

[Image: attachment.jpg23082]   

His 38 year old latina missus would put the average 18 year old western slapper to shame

Quote: (11-21-2014 08:54 AM)kazz Wrote:  

His 38 year old latina missus would put the average 18 year old western slapper to shame

She would put the average 38 year old to shame yes, but 18 year old? Not really.

Quote: (11-21-2014 09:20 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

She would put the average 38 year old to shame yes, but 18 year old? Not really.

Is she looking worse than the average American 18 yo?? Wtf are americans whining about then?

Quote: (11-21-2014 09:34 AM)seabridge Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2014 09:20 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Is she looking worse than the average American 18 yo?? Wtf are americans whining about then?
Put 65% of 18 year olds to shame yes, but you do realize that those 18 year olds will pick a fraternity bro over any other due ever. They also don't go out to nightclubs as college has more than enough dick for them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I don't think America is lost at all, it just sucks more and more if you are poor or middle class or a minority. If you have money and want to preserve wealth and travel, yet have a safe place to go back to, having US citizenship is still a great thing.
I think a great number of people in America have shitty lives and ridiculous beliefs. It doesn't really affect me.
The global elite still clamors to buy properties in Miami, New York, and SF. US Treasury Bonds are still the ultimate in stability and the backbone of the international financial system.
You can sleep at night in your house, and marauding bands of some religious or ethnic armed insurrection are not going to murder you.
You can buy property and except in very rare cases of eminent domain, no one is ever going to take that property from you.
The police may crack some heads and shoot a few dogs, but they aren't an organized criminal mafia like in Brazil. Again, very unlikely to affect someone that isn't poor or living in certain areas.
Also, the water is safe to drink, the power runs 24 hours a day, and compared to a hellhole like China, the air is pristine.
Just don't go to walmart, or pay attention to fugly chicks in sweatpants, or the trollish crap that bored Wellsley and Mt Holyoke graduates write on the internet while their parents pay rent on their lower east side apartment and you'll be fine.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I was using Elsa Pataky more as an analogy to shame the inferior products with superior attitudes being offered to men nowdays.

Quote: (11-21-2014 10:09 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

I don't think America is lost at all, it just sucks more and more if you are poor or middle class or a minority. If you have money and want to preserve wealth and travel, yet have a safe place to go back to, having US citizenship is still a great thing.
I think a great number of people in America have shitty lives and ridiculous beliefs. It doesn't really affect me.
The global elite still clamors to buy properties in Miami, New York, and SF. US Treasury Bonds are still the ultimate in stability and the backbone of the international financial system.
You can sleep at night in your house, and marauding bands of some religious or ethnic armed insurrection are not going to murder you.
You can buy property and except in very rare cases of eminent domain, no one is ever going to take that property from you.
The police may crack some heads and shoot a few dogs, but they aren't an organized criminal mafia like in Brazil. Again, very unlikely to affect someone that isn't poor or living in certain areas.
Also, the water is safe to drink, the power runs 24 hours a day, and compared to a hellhole like China, the air is pristine.
Just don't go to walmart, or pay attention to fugly chicks in sweatpants, or the trollish crap that bored Wellsley and Mt Holyoke graduates write on the internet while their parents pay rent on their lower east side apartment and you'll be fine.

Therein lies the blessing, and the problem. Those in power live exactly as you describe, where the only contact with a lower economic status minority is their doorman, meat comes out of a styrofoam tray and Walmart isn't even in their zip code.

Even at the middle class level it's easy to get lulled into a sense of complacency - how else can the SJW outrage of the week occupy so many nervy, needy and entitled middle class white women unless they're comfortable enough to have the time to care about such nonsense?

It always makes me laugh when people try and defend the US by pointing out its not a 3rd world shit hole. Is that your argument? Comparing the most influential and wealthy nation of the last century to Brazil or China? Why not compare the US to Nigeria or Pakistan to really make your point?

A much fairer comparison to the US based on wealth, influence and democratic principles would be large European nations. When you stack the US against them its obvious the US can do a lot better. Lets drop the point of view that its either 'murica or Zaire.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Did a double take on OPs name.

If wages kept up with US GDP since the 1970s the median household income would be today:

$92,000+

Compared to the ~$50k median household income we have today.

We are getting wealth-fucked.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I agree with this. We have problems, but come on, out of 300 or whatever countries in the world, we're definitely in the top 10.

The original story OP wrote does not sound very believeable.....

@Foolsgo1d, u like the name playa? [Image: smile.gif]

@BrianShima, what's the goal to troll on stupid stuff like that?

Quote: (11-21-2014 08:15 AM)anal? Wrote:  

I was left speechless by a 12 year old standing at the checkout line at Publix this morning.She looks at the magazine of Australian dude who was awarded world's sexiest man 2014 and says IT'S OFFENSIVE!,.I turned around to see who said that and yup!,it's a 12 year old.I couldn't contain myself standing there and burst into laughter.After i was done laughing,i asked the little girl why she thought it was offensive and in her exact words she says; Because when the magasines put a very handsome guy like that on the covers it makes women feel self conscious about their bodies!.I turned around,looked at her fat mom with utter disgust at what just came out of her 12 year old daughter's mouth and just smiled .They have started breeding ferminist at a young age in this beloved country.

If you really want to punish a feminist you start putting them into question and making them think. In this case a simple "Why?" would get the ball rolling.

Then whatever she answers back, follow up with another question to her answer, and then again, and again until she backs herself into a corner and is forced to see her own contradicting, self-interested idiocy.

At that point she'll either want to kill you or bang you (provided she's over 18 of course).

If every man did this I wonder if a women would ever dare spew her feminist bs in public again. However most of us just smile, nod our heads and look away. It's a lot easier, and won't drain our energy, but at the same time it allows feminism to roam our lands unchallanged.

Quote: (11-21-2014 04:25 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

If wages kept up with US GDP since the 1970s the median household income would be today:

$92,000+

Compared to the ~$50k median household income we have today.

We are getting wealth-fucked.

This is because most industrial jobs have become automated or shipped abroad. Overall, this makes the economy more efficient and creates more wealth to go around. And since most women work, median wages have fallen, especially in retail and office jobs. Also, the post-war industrial boom came to a halt in the 70s.

Want to make serious money? Find a career which creates value. I.E. a a career which either makes people richer or makes their lives easier. That's what most people don't understand.

No point complaining about America. I immigrated here from India a while back. While there is a lot wrong with the country, its the best place to live. And when it comes to girls, you can find pockets of feminine girls who would make great girlfriends, wives and mothers everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe SJWs and the current strain of far-left illogical feminism. But right now, there is not place I'd rather be than America. The opportunity here is mind-boggling. You won't understand unless you're trapped in the middle-class in virtually any other country. America incentivizes the hustle, every other place punishes it.

If you want to complain about plebes being stupid, welcome to the world. That's why they're still plebes - they don't have the brains to become upper middle-class or rich. If you have the brains to do so, get money. This gives you access to the best lifestyle seen in all of human history and women who you would want to spend your time with.

Quote: (11-21-2014 04:35 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

The original story OP wrote does not sound very believeable.....

She's probably just parroting the mother...for now, like she's reading the words from a textbook but lacking full comprehension.

Sooner or later that ideology will take a firmer hold in her psyche however.

Quote: (11-21-2014 06:18 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

I immigrated here from India a while back. While there is a lot wrong with the country, its the best place to live. And when it comes to girls, you can find pockets of feminine girls who would make great girlfriends, wives and mothers everywhere.

Saying the U.S. isn't that bad because compared to India it is heaven is a strange comparison.

I've been to India. No offense, by and large my opinion was I never want to return.

The U.S. has much higher standards than the rest of the world. That's how we got this way. If we didn't act this way and get to where we are all these 3rd world countries would probably be even bigger shit holes.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (11-21-2014 03:00 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

It always makes me laugh when people try and defend the US by pointing out its not a 3rd world shit hole. Is that your argument? Comparing the most influential and wealthy nation of the last century to Brazil or China? Why not compare the US to Nigeria or Pakistan to really make your point?

A much fairer comparison to the US based on wealth, influence and democratic principles would be large European nations. When you stack the US against them its obvious the US can do a lot better. Lets drop the point of view that its either 'murica or Zaire.

The thread title is America is a lost cause, not America isn't perfect. America isn't even hyperbolically a lost cause. As such the comparison is apt. If the thread title had been, America is slipping, or America is not the preeminent nation, then yes comparing US to Zaire is stupid and comparisons should be made to England, Germany, China etc., but the complaint is "lost cause" so the comparison to Zaire is apropos. In all the nations throughout all time to present, living in present day America is significantly better than the vast majority of other options. Yes, America isn't perfect and there are many ways it could be better, but let us not forget the many blessings we have.

[Image: 2zfibva.jpg]

I find it hard to believe these two creatures are the same species.

Quote: (11-21-2014 07:16 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

[Image: 2zfibva.jpg]

I find it hard to believe these two creatures are the same species.

Close enough on the evolutionary tree.

[Image: 2450-0082.jpg]

Quote: (11-21-2014 08:15 AM)anal? Wrote:  

If you don't like it in the West, leave.

I did. Plenty of other forum members have.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-21-2014 09:40 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Put 65% of 18 year olds to shame yes, but you do realize that those 18 year olds will pick a fraternity bro over any other due ever. They also don't go out to nightclubs as college has more than enough dick for them.

They also can't really go to nightclubs and have fun because in America you need to be 21 to drink and what's a fun night if you stone cold sober?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards