rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pro boxer takes down 10 dudes hassling his wife - brutal video!

Man this was brutal! Tip, don't mess around with pro boxer / martial arts experts

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ro-4666248

?

He only took down 2 guys and I could take these 2 drunk weak guys too.

Odds that this man's wife is hot, thin, long-haired and feminine: 99%.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This guy is ok, but if he'd taken lessons from Little Dark then all those dudes would have been dropped, not a measly three or four.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

Notice the quick foot switches and quarter pivots? He aimed right for the chin. Untrained people have weak chins. It causes the muscles and vertebrae in the neck to short circuit blackout at c1, which is the top vertebrae piece at the top of the neck, that is the gateway for your eyesight and bodily functions to work together. That is why people drop like potato sacks upon getting knocked out. Those 2 guys were out cold before they even hit the ground. He did not need the assistance of their heads to bounce off the concrete to finish them. That is good power.

Also notice how no one else tried anything? That's Russia, and those guys still did not want any part of that guy after he knocked 2 fuckers out like they were children. He could have fought all of them and won with his skill set, barring any weapons. I guarantee you that they would have mobbed him had the first attacker not gotten dropped, because most dudes are pussy and cowards. Always crush your first attacker to set an example to the rest.

All you skinny and swol guys out there take notice that strong punching power paired with sound fundamental techniques comes in all sizes as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Little Dark could have taken these ten guys out with both hands tied behind his back

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (11-21-2014 08:12 AM)pitt Wrote:  

?

He only took down 2 guys and I could take these 2 drunk weak guys too.

He took out the guys that he needed to.

Once he's taken those 2 out, none of the rest of the group want to mess with him.

Alpha of the month nominee.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (11-21-2014 08:25 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Alpha of the month nominee.

yup.

Guys, let's not focus on the fight here.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What's funny is that these cowards then tried to press charges against the guy even though they harassed his wife and then tried to jump him.

[Image: clap2.gif]

I don't know dude, the more stories like this I see where a single guy takes out a crowd, the more I'm beginning to think Little Dark may have been telling the truth.

It's like the "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" - have we shot an innocent albatross, shed innocent blood through his ban, for our own pride? Who must carry this burden? Must we all?

Those were some hefty short hooks, always the best for street fights.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I will just quote myself from the boxing megathread awhile back:

Quote:scorpion Wrote:

The reality is that boxing is by far the most effective and versatile martial art for real-world fighting. Period. No other martial art gives you the combination of offense, defense and mobility that boxing does, and no other martial art allows a competent practitioner the ability to defeat multiple unarmed opponents the way boxing does.

Kickboxing and Muay Thai are close seconds, but boxing ultimately trumps them in my experience, because it's very rarely advantageous to take your feet off the ground during a street fight, since it's very easy to trip/slip on something and end up on the ground, which is the last place you want to be. Yeah, it's nice to have an arsenal of kicks and knees, but fast hands, good head movement and adroit footwork are much more important for walking away from a street fight.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

They needed Mills Lane shouting:

"Protect yourself at all times"

MDP

Be courteous, be polite, but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet...

Little Dark ?

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

the real takeaway here? a badass Russian boxer tried to join the forum and got banned. I hope everyone learned a lesson about judging people as trolls too quickly.

Quote: (11-21-2014 08:48 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

I don't know dude, the more stories like this I see where a single guy takes out a crowd, the more I'm beginning to think Little Dark may have been telling the truth.

It's like the "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" - have we shot an innocent albatross, shed innocent blood through his ban, for our own pride? Who must carry this burden? Must we all?

It's possible. But here is the thing, who would believe you? If I get into a fight with 30 assholes next week, I won't be making a thread about it, and many of you already know that I have a fighting background. If some iphone video comes out and goes viral of some black dude splitting heads like that, and it was me, I would never even post in that thread. That's how people get doxxed. Shit like that, keep it to yourself. Especially if you are new to a group of guys. People get banned around here for being stupid more so than a liar. He also broke Tuth's rule on big ballerism as well.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

He served up some instant sleep aid. And as previous posters noted, don't watch his hands, what his feet, and his hips.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Can only imagine how the wife fucked him after this.

Don't debate me.

those were like punches! There weren't 4 or 5 thrown out, it was one...one the chin, then onto the next guy. That is a well practiced individual.

Also, onto Scorpion's comment...though I don't believe that boxing in itself is the best martial art in the world, its strength is that it really focuses on sparring, alot. I think that gives boxers more confidence to execute in practical situations....as seen in the video.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This is truly a 2/10 moment, since I'm still waiting for the other 8 "take-downs."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I could take him.

[Image: tatami-jiu-jitsu-bjj-blue-belt-98169-p.jpg]

Quote: (11-21-2014 12:24 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is truly a 2/10 moment, since I'm still waiting for the other 8 "take-downs."

The other 8 were psychological takedowns. Not every victory is physical application wise. The intimidation to the point that he even walked into the middle of them, his back exposed to them and everything. That shows that he had mentally defeated them all completely and utterly. He exposed them for what they really were.

Pussy.

The 2 chumps on the ground can at least get the respect that they thought they were about that life. The 3rd one was so pussy he ate the punches without resistance. That's some real fear that you have to apologize to someone by talking punches to the face like a bitch. There are children running around that would have tried harder than that.