rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your biggest game fuck up.

I was reading Roosh's post My Biggest Game Fuckup and it got me thinking about the times that I screwed up a sure thing.

A girl invited me to her place to watch a movie on her laptop. The lights were off and we sat on her bed watching American X. Instead on physically escalating I chickened out and blurted, 'Can I stay over for the night?' She immediately kicked me out.

That's just my biggest flop, but I have a two volumes of stories where I did a Fernando Torres and missed an open goal. Sometimes, you are your own cockblocker and game is also about what not to do. How have you guys missed clear opportunities that make you cringe?

Don't debate me.

Quote: (11-19-2014 04:03 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

I was reading Roosh's post My Biggest Game Fuckup and it got me thinking about the times that I screwed up a sure thing.

A girl invited me to her place to watch a movie on her laptop. The lights were off and we sat on her bed watching American X. Instead on physically escalating I chickened out and blurted, 'Can I stay over for the night?' She immediately kicked me out.

That's just my biggest flop, but I have a two volumes of stories where I did a Fernando Torres and missed an open goal. Sometimes, you are your own cockblocker and game is also about what not to do. How have you guys missed clear opportunities that make you cringe?

Scores of them. How much time do you have?
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

MDP

Any guy who has gotten laid a decent amount during his time probably has enough to make himself pissed all over again

One time that stands out for me is having a girl (already notched) wanting to invite her sexy friend to come over to play with us, all I had to do was stay up

My silly ass had the guys over drinking, and by the time the call came in I was passed out with the phone in my hand (plus the ringer was off)

MDP

I have to say it.

You make the Game harder for all the rest of us by giving this much thought to fatties.

Shame on you.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Not pushing farther than I could have, had this girls top off, lot's of LMR, finally backed down.

Getting a bit thirsty and texting a girl to fast and trying to plan things through text really fast, girls can smell that thirst from a mile away.

First blonde I kissed in my life, gorgeous Sicilian mixed Pakistanian, tells me straight up at the bar: Well I dont have to go home tonight...

Me: well that's great! Let me get back to my friends a bit then we can dance a bit more.

And last Sunday, got this gorgeous petite brunette with long flowing hair and fuck huge ass and tits to my place, was too nervous, dick didn't work....

*rhum*
*looking for revolver*
*more rhum*
*loading revolver*
*more rhum*
*pass out with rhum and revolver in hands. Make the news*

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Not giving a fuck. No really

You see, most guys (probably even on this website) had to learn some detachment in order to get better at game; especially after swallowing the red pill. You show yourself to be too excited or needy and it is easy to turn the girl off. This is a common problem with many blue pill men.

With me it was different. I myself was already detached; to the point of outright rudeness towards women. I really did not give a fuck about their feelings or what they had to say. I'm like this with many people but I've pushed girls away from hookups and relationships because of this. Early experience would have been nice; but whatever. I needed to learn to gauge the girl's interest. (Listening to her complain about work and the fake smiling and all that stuff) Still do not care but I am able to hide it better

Sexualising texts too early. With girls from tinder of all places !! Keep things light and playful and mostly logistical until you meet, then get sexual

Otherwise it rarely works. I think sometimes my dick just gets the better of me when I'm chilling at home converting matches to numbers

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

Quote: (11-19-2014 06:29 PM)Frostbite Wrote:  

Sexualising texts too early. With girls from tinder of all places !! Keep things light and playful and mostly logistical until you meet, then get sexual

Otherwise it rarely works. I think sometimes my dick just gets the better of me when I'm chilling at home converting matches to numbers

Yup you have to completely sexual from the beginning as apart of clown game.

Or keep the sexualization of the convo until you actually meet in order not to scare the cat

I am more of a MGTOW nowadays, but back when I was dating, my biggest mistake was always that if a girl was really aggressively interested in me, I would let my guard down and think it was okay to show a lot of interest back. So they would start to lose interest after two or three weeks.

when i was younger, not escalating enough on dates and at parties when babes were clearly interested. just talking to them and getting them to like you isnt enough, you have to be willing to hit the killswitch and be trying to get them into bed.

#1...moving to DC

Other than that, mostly just missed opportunities. I've never said, "Damn I wished I had played it safe and waited!"

And the occasional slipups into oneitis.

Alcohol has definitely cockblocked me many times. I was a 'beerginner'. Blacking out, grabbing girls' tits and throwing up. But since I built up my alcohol tolerancemy game has improved. I'm the chilled guy by the bar who can hold his liquour.

Don't debate me.

I still get too drunk to fuck quite often. Something I need to get under control (also get too drunk to talk well).

The ones that sting the most are from my teenage days, where I missed a lot of opportunities at parties by being timid and not following my instincts, and then found out from friends later that they liked me.

More recently, I left a bar with a not-particularly attractive sure thing, instead of holding out for a particularly beautiful young girl that I've been laying ground-work with for ages, only to be told that she was crying after I left. Hopefully I can un-do the damage done on that one when I see her around.

My worst failure happened in Cancun, during Spring Break.

I went on a party boat excursion and met a girl from Montreal who was down for the week with her mom partying it up. She ended up hanging out with our group for much of the trip. She didn't strike me as the party-girl type at the time - seemed pretty wholesome at first. (Stupid, I know - she was in Cancun for god's sake.) I learned from her that she had a boyfriend at the time.

One evening near the end of the trip, I run into her and we hang at the beach club at our hotel - a while later, our trip organizer, who was part of my social group joins us. The three of us partied together on the beach (he and I ended up doing body shots of Belvedere vodka off her in front of a large group of people.) We made plans to have dinner together with the rest of our group and then go to a nightclub together - but my buddy had to go change. So it was just me and her hanging out together.

She had to go change as well, so we walked to her hotel room and hung out there for a good half-hour. There was a point where we were stargazing for a few minutes where I had every chance to go for the kiss - but didn't cause I thought she was a "good girl" and not one who would cheat on her boyfriend.

We went to dinner later and thence to the nightclub - I was with a different group of friends and later saw her making out with the trip organizer that I mentioned earlier. I got to hear from him in explicit detail the next morning how they went to a beachside bed afterwards and fucked until sunrise. She would later add me on FB, and I incidentally saw what her boyfriend looked like - some Jewish endocrinologist, of all things. She broke up with him within a few months of the trip.

I steamed about that for a couple weeks afterwards - until I matched with a petite redhead on Tinder who would end up giving me the best sex of my life over an on/off sexual relationship lasting the better part of half a year. So my failure didn't occupy my mind for too long, at least.

But I'm pretty sure that's when I finally and irrevocably took the RedPill.

HSLD

Acting too cool and aloof when I had a sure thing... this turned my sure thing into a "maybe" thing, which would cause me to loose all coolness and become super needy.
A recipe for a dry pussy.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Freshman year of college, this girl invited me to her room to watch a movie. She liked me, and her friends really liked me, but I was way too shy to make a move. Pretty hysterical in hindsight.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

1. Sophomore year in college I had liquor and this girl came over to watch a move. She was in bed with me and I didn't do anything.

2. Same year I got a girl completely naked but had not logistics planned so I didn't have condoms ready. I finally found one but had lost my hard on

3. I have only been 21 for a few months. So I went to a bar for the third time. I got eye fucked by this chubby( even for a black guy) girl with a pretty flat stomach and a big ass. She was eye fucking me but standing by the dance floor with her friend. A shirt Mexican friend grabs her friend and I head. To the restroom for like the fifth time because I've been drinking since morning. I come out and she's gone then she bumps into me and asked why I'm not dancing. I grab her hand and we get on the dance floor and she grinds all over while I'm feeling her up. She says it's hot inside so I tell her to grab her jacket and head outside with me. I grab her hand and lead her outside. She asks where I live and I actually live less than 10 min away by cab. I did not take the hint and suggested we head back inside. If I had asked I would have gotten the SNL. I hesitated because I live I a dorm and she was a bit older. FUDGE

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

I've only had one real fuck up. That was getting a girl pregnant a few years ago by pulling out. Everything else I laugh about. After the abortion, I got a vasectomy which is the best decision I ever made. A year after the vasectomy, I took a trip to Brazil and a few months after that I got a message on whatsapp from I girl I banged in Brazil saying she was pregnant and needed money to fly to another country to get an abortion. I was able to laugh it off and tell her to move to the favela and to have fun being a single mom. I never heard from her again.

Last month actually. Talking to a friend of mine before hand and about to walk down back to my seat but this chick that sits next to him blurted out "You don't have to go down to your seat just chill here for a bit". Shocked but pleasantly surprised we chatted for the next 10 minutes before class as we had assigned seats, she's clearly into me and I know it.

After class we make eye contact and I signal to meet me outside. Ask her to coffee in the pouring rain outside. We share an umbrella and run to my car in the parking garage completely drenched. Comfort created oh god was she fair game. Drive to the local coffee shop and chill inside and bullshit for like 20 minutes. Then invite her back to my car to listen to some music I made. Clear kino in my car but before I can go in for the kiss and seal the deal the boyfriend comes up rapid fire in our conversation. She won't shut up about him and I lose focus. After like 40 minutes of this she wanted to go back to her dorm to change/go to class. Biggest fuck up ever. By the time we saw each other next it was obvious she didn't want me anymore.

[Image: jordan.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

back in college at a party, this girl came in the bathroom when i was trying to take a piss, she started taking clothes off but i had to piss so bad i told her to hold on, for some reason I couldn't go, her guy friend started knocking on the door she eventually left, then of course I could piss, then the guy had the nerve to ask me how it went in there... smh

hottest girl I would've ever pulled, tall blonde with massive rack. After a night out drinking we're in my friends' bed and I just missed so many signals like earlier she goes "Not having sex with you tonight" and she gets changed out of her bra with me watching. I was too petrified, didn't push for the bang and just slept next to her. I beat myself up over that for like three weeks, but you move on.

Quote: (11-19-2014 08:53 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

when i was younger, not escalating enough on dates and at parties when babes were clearly interested. just talking to them and getting them to like you isnt enough, you have to be willing to hit the killswitch and be trying to get them into bed.

This was my problem in my young 20's. Unless there was booze involved, I had absolutely no ability to escalate in any normal way. So many times I had girls into me, only to be lost shortly after, because I didn't have balls to sieze the moment and go for the kill.

Honestly I was afraid not of rejection per se, but of 'offending' the girl if I made my (sexual) intentions known and facing criticism for sexual harassment. I think part of this came from my liberal arts bs education in college...

Letting things get drawn out too much. Once you become tired it gets tough. Same as in a boxing match.

I was hanging out with a hot 22 yr old (I'm 30's), went back to her place, she said we were not going to have sex (moving out of state in a few days, same social circle), gave her a massage, she was dripping wet and started touching herself, I fingered her and made her come, we are laying there and she grabs my dick, says we can't have sex, I say okay. (Listen to her actions not her words)

I thought she was a snowflake, figured I would play nice/different guy/long game and convert next time we saw each other. You know how this story ends. As frustrated and disappointed I was with myself it was the last straw that broke my lifetime of beta ways. The phrase "fuck her like it is the last time you will see her" is now my golden rule.