rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with handguns

Girls with handguns

Serious question.

Would you guys drop a girl after finding out she has handguns?

And this girl does not have them for going hiking in bear country.

She is not living in rural country or in a city where carjackings or home invasions are common.

Seriously, I am being too close-minded in thinking this is an immediate drop?

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:11 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

Serious question.

She is not living in rural country or in a city where carjackings or home invasions are common.

Depends entirely on her attitude/behaviour.

The idea that it's crazy to have guns when you're not in a dangerous city or using them for hunting is bad reasoning.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Girls with handguns

If she shows any red flags or craziness I might reevaluate dating her.

She could've been assaulted or robbed before.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:11 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

Serious question.

Love girls with guns! Why would you drop a girl just for having a gun? Is it against your morals or something like that? Explain your reasoning a little more.
P.S. We are talking about the USA here...right,not Poland?

Girls with handguns

Dated a totally sane, together girl who owned a handgun because she had a bad stalker situation with threats etc.

Depends on the individual girl.

Girls with handguns

To be honest, I would not. Yes, I know people who have guns for legitimate reasons. But I also think people feel they can be a bit more risk taking when having a gun and probably overestimate their abilities to handle themselves. And this forum cites enough examples of instability in women.

Instability+woman+gun = proceed with extreme caution or eject.

At the end of the day, you have to be comfortable with it, regardless what a bunch of guys on here think.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Girls with handguns

Even though I own a lot of guns and like shooting, probably not.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Girls with handguns

This is a nice neighborhood.

I personally don't have anything specific against handguns.

All I can think of is what might happen if she finds out about my other girls.

Girls with handguns

Zero chance I'd be with a girl who owned a gun.

Absolutely zero percent.

You hear all sorts of stories about the crazy things girls do... Girls cry over nothing, they mishear something and their whole world is crushed, they find something on your phone, maybe they're a little drunk...

Nope. Not ever happening.

Girls with handguns

I'm a firearm enthusiast and I've always noticed the following about women with guns.

-Attention whore, huge attention whore at that.
-Been raped.
-Crazy and could shoot you in your sleep.

No thanks. I do believe in the 2A here in the US, but any girl who flaunts her firearms is just waving a huge red flag infront of me.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:29 PM)Sturmgeist Wrote:  

I'm a firearm enthusiast and I've always noticed the following about women with guns.

-Been raped.

No thanks. I do believe in the 2A here in the US, but any girl who flaunts her firearms is just waving a huge red flag infront of me.

The girl is a huge attention whore. Barely a photo in her instagram that is not a bikini photo of her or her friends.

Girls with handguns

A friend of mine's wife pulled a gun on him because he had a girlfriend. Luckily she did not pull the trigger. He's now divorced and remarried to the girlfriend.

I would have no problem if she was a sporty type or ex-military. If she was carrying one all the time, I'd be wary.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:33 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

A friend of mine's wife pulled a gun on him because he had a girlfriend. Luckily she did not pull the trigger. He's now divorced and remarried to the girlfriend.

I would have no problem if she was a sporty type or ex-military. If she was carrying one all the time, I'd be wary.

I feel like unless the girl is 100% down to earth and aware of the repercussions of shooting someone I am just taking an unnecessary risk. There are plenty of girls out there who don't have handguns.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:31 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

-Been raped.

The girl is a huge attention whore. Barely a photo in her instagram that is not a bikini photo of her or her friends.

Good god most girls holding rifles are trying to sell themselves for guys when they post it on IG "look at me ! I totally am dateable !"

While they are holding rifle in the stupidest unsafe stances ever loaded with mags in.

Most girls who claim to "have guns" are fronting, it's their dad's and/or family member or some beta dude BFF.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:38 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:31 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

-Been raped.

Good god most girls holding rifles are trying to sell themselves for guys when they post it on IG "look at me ! I totally am dateable !"

While they are holding rifle in the stupidest unsafe stances ever loaded with mags in.

Most girls who claim to "have guns" are fronting, it's their dad's and/or family member or some beta dude BFF.

That's true most of the time, but this girl is serious about handguns.

Girls with handguns

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

http://womenwithweapons.tumblr.com/

This one seems ok though I have not flipped through all pics.
http://mrconservative.com/2013/04/10932-...with-guns/

[Image: 312.jpg]
WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Girls with handguns

"What countries are best for men trying to find traditional feminine women who are UNARMED?"

Girls with handguns

I like kaotic's answer.

I'd judge on a case by case basis. One red flag, one sign of crazy or one instant or her showing irresponsibility or not treating her gun with respect and she'd be gone quick.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:49 PM)white22 Wrote:  

I like kaotic's answer.

I'd judge on a case by case basis. One red flag, one sign of crazy or one instant or her showing irresponsibility or not treating her gun with respect and she'd be gone quick.

I know I may sound paranoid, but you just never know.

What if her "being gone" sets her off?

"Sorry baby I don't want to see you anymore"

"YOU CANT TREAT ME THIS WAY!!!!!!!"

Girls with handguns

If she is sane, who gives a shit?
If a woman really wants to kill you, she'll probably just knife you while you're sleeping.

Girls with handguns

I'm gonna be different on this one since I am a Texan. Over here most of us view that as a good thing. In fact, I hold a view that not knowing what a gun being fired feels, looks, and smells like is more dangerous when living in a house that contains a handgun (like your own). Everyone needs to know what that experience is like for the reason that, a gun is not a toy and that the power is real. Think of it like a scared straight kind of thing. Kids and people see guns on TV, but that is nothing like the real life experience. Also, in the US I would not feel safe without one and I would never hold it against any woman that had one.

I want my wife to learn more about how to use a gun so that if I am not at home and someone tries to get in there, she can defend herself more effectively. She doesn't like them, but 911 is not a "Tactical Reality" (a CQC term). You will be dead while on hold. America is more dangerous than most are willing to admit. You could not pay me to live in anti handgun places like New York. Only the bad people with nothing to lose have guns. Fuck that. In a lot of ways China is safer than the US. You are more likely to be killed by accidents and gun crime is almost non-existent. Same with Singapore, etc.

My Southern/Louisianian culture and upbringing teaches responsible gun use and hunting, so until everyone else's gun is rounded up and taken, I will keep mine, and everyone in the house will learn how to use them. There is a risk with every option, so I choose not to be a victim.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 04:30 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I'm gonna be different on this one since I am a Texan. Over here most of us view that as a good thing. In fact, I hold a view that not knowing what a gun being fired feels, looks, and smells like is more dangerous when living in a house that contains a handgun (like your own). Everyone needs to know what that experience is like for the reason that, a gun is not a toy and that the power is real. Think of it like a scared straight kind of thing. Kids and people see guns on TV, but that is nothing like the real life experience. Also, in the US I would not feel safe without one and I would never hold it against any woman that had one.

I want my wife to learn more about how to use a gun so that if I am not at home and someone tries to get in there, she can defend herself more effectively. She doesn't like them, but 911 is not a "Tactical Reality" (a CQC term). You will be dead while on hold. America is more dangerous than most are willing to admit. You could not pay me to live in anti handgun places like New York. Only the bad people with nothing to lose have guns. Fuck that. In a lot of ways China is safer than the US. You are more likely to be killed by accidents and gun crime is almost non-existent. Same with Singapore, etc.

My Southern/Louisianian culture and upbringing teaches responsible gun use and hunting, so until everyone else's gun is rounded up and taken, I will keep mine, and everyone in the house will learn how to use them. There is a risk with every option, so I choose not to be a victim.

I agree with what you wrote here, but teaching a wife to use a handgun is a bit different than dating a girl who already owns handguns. I've never met a single gun collecting woman and if I suddenly did I'd be skeptical.

However, I have run into attention whores who pull the same kind of crap with the gun enthusiast crowd that "gamer grrls" do with the video game crowd.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 04:41 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I agree with what you wrote here, but teaching a wife to use a handgun is a bit different than dating a girl who already owns handguns. I've never met a single gun collecting woman and if I suddenly did I'd be skeptical.

However, I have run into attention whores who pull the same kind of crap with the gun enthusiast crowd that "gamer grrls" do with the video game crowd.

Gun collecting is suspicious. Having a self defense handgun, 1 or a few clay shooting shotguns, and a few hunting rifles is not collecting. Guns are just tools. Different tools for different jobs. If you have guys and gals with 5 different ARs with rails, sights, tac gear out the ass, or even an LMG like some guys I know, then yeah that is a bit much.

I have a cousin who was a championship level crackshot clay shooter and she had a variety of shotguns for that stuff, but she's never had a handgun.

How is a wife different than one that already has a gun? If the end result makes sense to have one (especially for self defense reasons), what difference does it make?

I have met countless girls in Texas that carry little .22 or .380's in their purses. You would never know it but if you tried something seriously violent, they would pop you. Because they got their conceal carry license and know how to handle it, they were very responsible with them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Girls with handguns

Girls with guns fall in two categories

1 - Girls who are delusional that a potential buglar or rapist will give them time to pull out their gun.

2 - Girls with paranoia

One example of 2 is a friend of a former regular. She divorced a retired Austin SWAT team officer and she thought he would one day come down, hunt her down, and kill her. As a result she put coins in her windows so they would fall off and make noise in case someone tried to come in. Also, she had 4 locks in her door, multiple cameras, a great alarm system, and slept with a .357 under her pillow.

The funniest part? That bitch went to her ex-husband's home at least twice a week to chat with him and get help with a letter or errand.

@Kai: That's why Dallas is better than Houston/LA, less crime and the ghettos are kept away geographically. Houston is weird in that department, you go down the street see 3 nice houses and then it becomes something from "The Wire".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Girls with handguns

Quote: (11-12-2014 04:55 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 04:41 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Gun collecting is suspicious. Having a self defense handgun, 1 or a few clay shooting shotguns, and a few hunting rifles is not collecting. Guns are just tools. Different tools for different jobs. If you have guys and gals with 5 different ARs with rails, sights, tac gear out the ass, or even an LMG like some guys I know, then yeah that is a bit much.

I have a cousin who was a championship level crackshot clay shooter and she had a variety of shotguns for that stuff, but she's never had a handgun.

How is a wife different than one that already has a gun? If the end result makes sense to have one (especially for self defense reasons), what difference does it make?

I have met countless girls in Texas that carry little .22 or .380's in their purses. You would never know it but if you tried something seriously violent, they would pop you. Because they got their conceal carry license and know how to handle it, they were very responsible with them.

If I was married I would know what kind of training my wife got, whether she was sane or not and the handgun she'd be using would probably be one of mine.

I just don't think it's all that feminine for a single young girl to be carrying a handgun around or owning a couple different ones. They can certainly do it and I support their right to do so, I'm just not attracted to girls like that.

I also support the right of women to speak freely, but if they're spouting feminist talking points I'm not interested.

To me it projects an 'I don't need no man!' attitude in addition to being odd.

Obviously not every gun-owning single chick is going to be like that, but I don't know. Just not my preference.