rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The foreign daygame She-Approached-Me-First thread

I thought it is great to share experiences where girls were the ones to approach and ask for your number or just give you theirs. I read on the forum somewhere that you can't expect girls to approach at all, that you have to make an effort if you want to get a nice girl's number. Well many experiences seem to contradict this.

Here are my examples: I only just recently arrived in Philippines and I was moving to Manila. As I went through the mall as a shortcut to get to the LRT, 2 girls grabbed my attention and shouted "can I have your number?!?!"

Then I was DJing music for the bazaar in General Santos and a girl that was looking at me liked me a lot according to the other guys talking to me there. She then sent a little boy after writing her number on his hand to give me it cuz she was too shy to do it herself! but nonetheless sent me her number. Then only 2 days later in the same city, I am walking through a Neighborhood near the hotel I stay at and a girl yells out to give her my number before I even got up to where the group of people was!

What occasions do you recall while visiting another country, a girl just getting your attention during the day and asking straight up for your number or just giving you hers before she even knows you at all?

Yes, you will get opened in SEA.
Out of interest, how is General Santos? Traffic, noise, pollution, safety? And quality of girls?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (11-07-2014 08:29 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Out of interest, how is General Santos? Traffic, noise, pollution, safety? And quality of girls?

I can't comment on quality. I would agree withanyone that has said that that is pretty much the same as anywhere around Mindanao. The biggest variation you will see is openness of girls and exotic factor which turns out to be higher in Gen San than Davao. So exotic factor is the only thing that is better, rest is same.

Girls will stare at you like you are some alien from outer space when you are just a 'legal alien' immigrationwise.

Quote: (11-07-2014 08:29 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

There was a thread about "where girls will approach you?" and people implied that that was nonesense and you always gotta open, you can't be lazy and wait for them to do it or you get no contact. Noone mentioned this thing about SEA being a big time exception. I had to find out about the existance of this when I got here.

not sure if it is a "SEA" thing so to speak, or if Philippines is the only country and the rest might be normal difficulty like elsewhere. Philippines seems to be be a special exception even for SEA , but not sure what peopel say about girls approaching in other countries in the region.

It true, I had quite a pretty 28-30 hit me up in the Cebu mall but I was so shocked I couldn't respond lolzll. I'm a worn looking 50s.

There are so many 6-7 girls in the Phils that would be snooty bitches in USA because they're thin that are actually quite desperate here because so many guys are almost destitute and have no money at all.

Yesterday I was in the GLOBE phone store getting help and I noticed that out of 6 young women sitting at the counter processing paperwork, I would have enthusiastically banged 5.

The sixth waited on me haha, she was the senior accounting one-- and she was very pleasant and sweet even though not very attractive. It's just perpetual win here except for the damn air pollution which I am definitely suffering from watering eyes, sore throat which I never got in USA.

I'm going to contact the Honeywell distributor in Olongapo MOnday.

I got consistently opened from girls in Brazil. Not so consistently but it has happened a lot of times in other countries in Latin America. I wouldn't expect it on a regular basis though.

More typical is they just eye-fuck the shit out of though and you just say hi.

Quote: (11-08-2014 04:28 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I got consistently opened from girls in Brazil. Not so consistently but it has happened a lot of times in other countries in Latin America. I wouldn't expect it on a regular basis though.

More typical is they just eye-fuck the shit out of though and you just say hi.

I heard the eye fuck thing about Peru.

When I was there though I noticed they seemed to show no interest from the start if I did not approach first, but as soon as I am close to them an speak to them as gringo that I am and they see me from close, they light up like a Christmas tree!

I feel that Cuzco was the BEST daygame city. Again, they don't seem to open like they did in Philippines but it seems that once there was the initial contact, they showed a lot more interest than any in Philippines the way all the girls lit up on seeing me in Peru, it seems like I could fuck any girl I asked about the Plaza de Armas! lol Makes me wonder if I should be back in Peru again. If enough cities have girls that are like that, I will enjoy Peru a lot more because the girls is the only thing I like more about Philippines. Obviously the rest is complete misery of a country in total ruin.

I should add some odd examples of Toronto, a city you would not expect to appear in this thread. I was rushing up the escalator and a girl who I would eventually see is inerested in me told me there was no bus! Then she kept talking to me on the bus an I noticed she looked for attention for me to continue talking to her. So a very different form in canada from in Philippines but it happened.

Then on the subway, a girl eyefucked me like I never saw in Peru or Philippines. Never in any counry have I been able to literally feel a girl thinking about me fucking her hard. It was because of my lack of knowledge of the thing that I did not ask her for the newspaprer she deliberately placed next to her. She was white and just average looks. Her 'opening'was her throwing down the paper after eye fucking me hoping I would initiate conversation by asking about her paper. I would have been fucking her that night! Similar but lesser scale happened with eye fucking by a black on the subway. So It seems that this is their way of initiating the interest on their part, but I made no actions. Note it all was on public transit. I would have gotten 3 bangs from public transit in Toronto had I had my knowledge in order to the degree I do now. lol

Fuck yeah man. In Mexico I get approached all the time.

A semi approach I remember off the top of my head was when I was walking down the street in Sinaloa and 2 chicks were sitting on the bench, and as I was walking by them one of them said in Spanish

"Where are you going so alone?"

I looked at them shocked because I never got a question like that from cute girls before especially in the U.S. and they responded laughing:

"Relax, come sit with us, we won't bite I promise"

I basically just took it from there and joined them and had a great time.

Another instance I remember a chick just literally waving at me saying "Hola" and another chick just chatting me up when I was waiting for some pollo asado.

One that was most recent I was at some Mexican wedding and a chick literally came from behind me (Sasha Pua styleand) said "Hello, why are you so alone?" and "do you have a girlfriend?"

Eye fucking in Mexico is great too. Just love it! These are the reasons I keep going back.

Girls will open you often in the Philippines. In the SM store in Davao I had countless women ask if I was alone or single. Some would say how handsome I was, would ask me if I thought their friend was pretty. Some would ask for my number, for their friend, and I would give it but never hear from them. In the SM mens dept in Davao, once they see you're single, available, and looking you will have 8 girls surrounding you. I am not exaggerating. How many of these girls pass the boner test is another story.

I had a girl in the Davao Gmall dept store start singing loudly "It might be you" while her shocked friends giggled. She was hot, but had that big black mole thing going on that so many girls have. Her singing was so exceptional though I wanted to bang her and went back a couple of times after but couldn't find her.

In the Davao airport a girl working a food counter said I should take her with me. She had a nice ass, but not a great face so it wouldn't be worth paying the extra kilos.

Even I, a middle aged, bald guy, in decent shape but with some belly fat and small double chin gets lots of attention in the Phils from 21 yrs old girls who are 5s-6s and an occasional 7, but attention does not always end with a bang.

Quote: (11-09-2014 01:52 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Even I, a middle aged, bald guy, in decent shape but with some belly fat and small double chin gets lots of attention in the Phils from 21 yrs old girls who are 5s-6s and an occasional 7, but attention does not always end with a bang.

Ah yes, but feeling of many possibilities makes it ever so much more pleasing to walk among the people than in America: where hot early 20-s girls have to reject us over 45s to prove they're not desperate to their friends...and that Mr. YoungTallCool is coming just next week or so.

I can even accept the hate in the eyes of some Filipino men, it's the price of doing well. But I've actually thought of dying my blond hair darker-- as in the mall I am often the only blond person in the mall and I fell just to conspicuous.

Life in the sexual desert.

This thread makes me wish i spoke Spanish.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (11-09-2014 12:40 AM)mindanao Wrote:  

When I was there though I noticed they seemed to show no interest from the start if I did not approach first, but as soon as I am close to them an speak to them as gringo that I am and they see me from close, they light up like a Christmas tree!

I feel that Cuzco was the BEST daygame city. Again, they don't seem to open like they did in Philippines but it seems that once there was the initial contact, they showed a lot more interest than any in Philippines the way all the girls lit up on seeing me in Peru, it seems like I could fuck any girl I asked about the Plaza de Armas! lol Makes me wonder if I should be back in Peru again. If enough cities have girls that are like that, I will enjoy Peru a lot more because the girls is the only thing I like more about Philippines. Obviously the rest is complete misery of a country in total ruin.

Agreed. I feel an overwhelming sense of misery wash over me each morning.

Quote: (11-09-2014 01:25 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Fuck yeah man. In Mexico I get approached all the time.

A semi approach I remember off the top of my head was when I was walking down the street in Sinaloa and 2 chicks were sitting on the bench, and as I was walking by them one of them said in Spanish

"Where are you going so alone?"

I looked at them shocked because I never got a question like that from cute girls before especially in the U.S. and they responded laughing:

"Relax, come sit with us, we won't bite I promise"

I basically just took it from there and joined them and had a great time.

Another instance I remember a chick just literally waving at me saying "Hola" and another chick just chatting me up when I was waiting for some pollo asado.

One that was most recent I was at some Mexican wedding and a chick literally came from behind me (Sasha Pua styleand) said "Hello, why are you so alone?" and "do you have a girlfriend?"

Eye fucking in Mexico is great too. Just love it! These are the reasons I keep going back.

Hey that reminds me. MEXICO was where the one other example WAS from! I forget about it. One happened not even 10 minutes after stepping into the freakin country! I got on the metro from the airport with my stuff and a girl quickly opened me while I was waiting for the train. She helped hold my things while riding the train. Then she later got off. I wondered why she was so nice. She might have expected me to ask for her nmber or something. I should have.

Quote: (11-09-2014 03:02 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2014 12:40 AM)mindanao Wrote:  

Agreed. I feel an overwhelming sense of misery wash over me each morning.

Yes. If there were enough cities in Peru to game (long term anyone might agree a small city like Cuzco just is not enough all on its own) I would just game around Peru and forget about Philippines. For the level of interest I can get in Cuzco, which matches or even beats Philippines, I would move back there in a heartbeat if enough parts of Peru would match that. It is actualy cheaper there, yet poverty is not a complete disaster like here. It is clean, a lot less polluted there. I will never get sick in Peru. Food options are great over there and I like the Orion supermarket near the central market in Cuzco. All the healthiest food options, nice fresh milk so cheap. Most importantly. WEATHER is much better than anywhere I lived, let alone Philippines where it is just aweful. Lima must have the best weather in the world. Everything is awesome! Damn I miss the place [Image: sad.gif]

Main thing stopping me from going back is simply the cost to take a flight back to Canada then roundtrip to Peru.

Was approached multiple times when I was on vacation in Ethiopia (2yrs ago) and Jamaica (few months back). Just like how being white helps in the Philippines, being half african got me a TON of attention with the locals. Girls were coming up to me buying me drinks in the bars :0 !

As soon as I got back home, I went back to being just you're average looking suburban dude.

Should we have a thread for "White God Factor face-off: Philippines Vs. Peru."

Quote: (11-09-2014 03:55 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with being white. I'm Hispanic and I get eye fucked and approached in Mexico without being white. I think it has to do with looks. I'm pretty sure if I go to the Philippines I'll get the same results.

Quote: (11-09-2014 03:45 AM)Kizman Wrote:  

Was approached multiple times when I was on vacation in Ethiopia (2yrs ago) and Jamaica (few months back). Just like how being white helps in the Philippines, being half african got me a TON of attention with the locals. Girls were coming up to me buying me drinks in the bars :0 !

As soon as I got back home, I went back to being just you're average looking suburban dude.

Hey! I am same, I am half black too. When you commented about getting that attention from locals and especially that bar thing, was that about Jamaica mostly or Ethiopia or was it equally both the countries you said?

If you say that, I could have a great time with those places.

Why are filipino girls so desperate, I myself got opened a lot while I was in phils. But don't give me the "its a poor country girls want their way out" thesis, I've been to a lot of poor countries like Pakistan,Cambodia, India, Vietnam and not once I was opened by a girl during the day. Oh and in every single dating site I sign up to, 99% of the time I get a message from some filipino girl even though my location is not set as Philippines.

Getting laid in phils requires 0 game, even if you're a morbidly obese 70 year old guy you'll still get laid even if you have 0 game. I don't get why threads regarding philippines are so active on this site.

Quote: (11-09-2014 04:08 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2014 03:55 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with being white. I'm Hispanic and I get eye fucked and approached in Mexico without being white. I think it has to do with looks. I'm pretty sure if I go to the Philippines I'll get the same results.

From second hand accounts it seems that yeh white God factor is alive there but just being a decent good looking dude will allow you to pull more broads than almost anywhere in the world! Plus Filipinos in the states put out without hesitation so I'm sure it's even easier there

Anyways I got approached the most in Mexico, by young Canadian white girls, and younger American black girls.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (11-09-2014 07:18 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Why are filipino girls so desperate, I myself got opened a lot while I was in phils. But don't give me the "its a poor country girls want their way out" thesis, I've been to a lot of poor countries like Pakistan,Cambodia, India, Vietnam and not once I was opened by a girl during the day. Oh and in every single dating site I sign up to, 99% of the time I get a message from some filipino girl even though my location is not set as Philippines.

Getting laid in phils requires 0 game, even if you're a morbidly obese 70 year old guy you'll still get laid even if you have 0 game. I don't get why threads regarding philippines are so active on this site.

Agreed!

0 game. I will have to say I have zero game. My learning disability is specifically centred on lack of social skillz and endless opportunities for getting laid are just coming up for me all the time and it is never ending!. If I have the patience, I can get laid with a nw girl every 3 or even 2 days, and that is with being born the worlds worst social skills. But especially when you can count on very good looks like I do, it is impossible to not get laid. I had girls almost force themeselves on me because they just are too interested. This one did not stop texting me till she got to the point of getting in my hotel and laid the steps up to making me fuck her. She gamed ME! And girls just approach. So yes, if you are a sex addict and just want sex and don't care about how bad the other things aare about the country you are in, Phils all the way cuz you will never stop getting it! I am young and I will live here the rest of my life. Im lovin this place!

There are a lot of factors involved here as to why things are like this. First poverty for half the population matches a typical African country when cost of living, crowdedness, pollution, wages and everything is taken into account. Life here is complete misery! Also, this is an american obsessed country, where white American is liked more thna anywhere else, so that explains why it actually seems like women that are NOT even very poor are the more DTF. I met a doctor from Muntinlupa, another from Davao and an office staff from Makati. They were the 3 that outright expressed inerest in sex. The poorer ons it is just stupid money. So I think the American obsession is just as important. Of course the lack of obs and desperate situation makes it incrediblly easy to game desperate chicks from around the country too. Just that those in good jobs in Philippines seem the most open to sex of all people in the world.

And on filipino cupid you will get messages from girls even if your country is set as Peru, cuz they search everywhere!

Quote: (11-09-2014 05:41 PM)mindanao Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2014 07:18 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Agreed!

0 game. I will have to say I have zero game. My learning disability is specifically centred on lack of social skillz and endless opportunities for getting laid are just coming up for me all the time and it is never ending!. If I have the patience, I can get laid with a nw girl every 3 or even 2 days, and that is with being born the worlds worst social skills. But especially when you can count on very good looks like I do, it is impossible to not get laid. I had girls almost force themeselves on me because they just are too interested. This one did not stop texting me till she got to the point of getting in my hotel and laid the steps up to making me fuck her. She gamed ME! And girls just approach. So yes, if you are a sex addict and just want sex and don't care about how bad the other things aare about the country you are in, Phils all the way cuz you will never stop getting it! I am young and I will live here the rest of my life. Im lovin this place!

There are a lot of factors involved here as to why things are like this. First poverty for half the population matches a typical African country when cost of living, crowdedness, pollution, wages and everything is taken into account. Life here is complete misery! Also, this is an american obsessed country, where white American is liked more thna anywhere else, so that explains why it actually seems like women that are NOT even very poor are the more DTF. I met a doctor from Muntinlupa, another from Davao and an office staff from Makati. They were the 3 that outright expressed inerest in sex. The poorer ons it is just stupid money. So I think the American obsession is just as important. Of course the lack of obs and desperate situation makes it incrediblly easy to game desperate chicks from around the country too. Just that those in good jobs in Philippines seem the most open to sex of all people in the world.

And on filipino cupid you will get messages from girls even if your country is set as Peru, cuz they search everywhere!

I'm 25
I'm not even American, I'm Turkish
I'm not even good looking, heck I think I'm an ugly fuck. I'm 6 foot tall, and weigh 65kg, no muscle.
Yet girls threw themselves at me. It was so unbelievably easy. Like once I went to the hospital nearby because I had a bad case of diarrhea, and the nurse slipped me her number. Went to the starbucks near ayala triangle, and some random girl opened me and gave me her number, It was crazy I'm a sex addict too, but after a while I got bored, and got tired of the attention I was receiving.

Forget about getting laid every 2 days, I had days when I got laid 3 times a day with minimal effort. Philippines is too darn easy, I don't think the results you're getting has to do with looks, I'm ugly, I'm not social, I swam in pussy there. Even after targeting 7's only, I was still getting laid everyday.

Quote: (11-07-2014 08:45 PM)mindanao Wrote:  

not sure if it is a "SEA" thing so to speak, or if Philippines is the only country and the rest might be normal difficulty like elsewhere. Philippines seems to be be a special exception even for SEA , but not sure what peopel say about girls approaching in other countries in the region.

My experience was in Indonesia, and I did get opened by girls every so often, in malls or walking down the street. Lots of eye contact and hovering nearby, and occasionally a "hello mister" from the boldest ones.

If one girl opens you, remember that 20 want to but don't have the courage - and these are usually the better quality ones. So there's no excuse not to open the ones you want yourself.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (11-09-2014 06:21 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2014 08:45 PM)mindanao Wrote:  

My experience was in Indonesia, and I did get opened by girls every so often, in malls or walking down the street. Lots of eye contact and hovering nearby, and occasionally a "hello mister" from the boldest ones.

If one girl opens you, remember that 20 want to but don't have the courage - and these are usually the better quality ones. So there's no excuse not to open the ones you want yourself.

I got opened in Indonesia a lot as well. I think this is because the average westerner is much better looking than your SEA guy, and he is 99% better off financially. So when girls see a westerner they do everything to catch their attention.