rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salma Hayek Says She's Not A Feminist Before Receiving Women's Equality Award

Quote:Quote:

Salma Hayek may have co-founded Chime for Change in 2013 -- a global campaign focusing on fighting for women’s rights around the world -- but the actress says she’s not a feminist.

Just before being honored as a women’s rights advocate at Equality Now’s Make Equality Reality even in Beverly Hills on Monday, Hayek told People magazine she doesn’t see herself as a feminist.

"I am not a feminist," Hayek said on the red carpet. "If men were going through the things women are going through today, I would be fighting for them with just as much passion. I believe in equality."

Hayek, 48, has long been a voice for women who have been denied their basic rights across the globe -- but it seems she has the wrong idea of what the feminist movement means. While many erroneously equate feminism to a form of man-hating mindset, in truth the movement’s main goal is gender equality.

At the event, the star also told The Hollywood Reporter why it was so important to stop the hate against women.

"We need to make war against hate," Hayek said. “I think that if you hate women you hate humanity. You hate life itself because there is no man who came to this world that did not come through a woman. Until there is respect, equality and the curiosity to discover the magical miracle that is womanhood around the world we will not have a chance to find dignity for humanity."

The actress’ comment seemed especially out of place at the event, which honored Hayek and feminist Gloria Steinem. Not to mention, according to The Hollywood Reporter, host Kathy Griffin at one point said “Let’s talk about feminism. I’m sick and tired of these young girls not owning this word!”

Regardless of whether Hayek is “owning” feminism or not, she says she does make it a point to not preach to her 7-year-old daughter.

"I don't preach to her every day," Hayek told People. "She's aware that her mommy fights for the rights of women, that there are many places in the world where they are not entitled to the rights."

From Huffpo, but posted entirety here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/06...16860.html

Obviously, the feminazis are not happy about this. But makes me ask why people don't claim to be equalists. If you really believe in equality, shouldn't you be an equalist? Which of course has no wikipedia description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalism

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

It was Salma Hayek in Dusk Till Dawn that turned me onto Latin women.... I had it on VHS and fappped to her dancing with the snake (while my hand was dancing with my snake) so much it messed up my tape.
[Image: 8675283652870a0b6ebc776539bd5c8d.jpg]
[Image: 001-a017e0caf9119cc47e6729799c0161ba.jpg]
[Image: 06130ca27055b57b6246ba7584ba7904.jpg]
[Image: Salma%20Hayek.jpg]
Now I am in South America in the pursuit of happiness

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

+1 fr you being in SA pursuing happiness. Not for sharing your fappening...LOL

She is pretty hot back in the day and holding up alright.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:36 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

+1 fr you being in SA pursuing happiness. Not for sharing your fappening...LOL

She is pretty hot back in the day and holding up alright.

Only cause its +2 for sharing my fappening right [Image: biggrin.gif]

She seems like the right kind of feminist if there is such a thing. She is fighting rights for women where women really do have it bad not spoiled entitled Americunts... and she is also not PUSHING it on her daughter...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:25 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Salma Hayek may have co-founded Chime for Change in 2013 -- a global campaign focusing on fighting for women’s rights around the world -- but the actress says she’s not a feminist.

Just before being honored as a women’s rights advocate at Equality Now’s Make Equality Reality even in Beverly Hills on Monday, Hayek told People magazine she doesn’t see herself as a feminist.

"I am not a feminist," Hayek said on the red carpet. "If men were going through the things women are going through today, I would be fighting for them with just as much passion. I believe in equality."

Hayek, 48, has long been a voice for women who have been denied their basic rights across the globe -- but it seems she has the wrong idea of what the feminist movement means. While many erroneously equate feminism to a form of man-hating mindset, in truth the movement’s main goal is gender equality.

At the event, the star also told The Hollywood Reporter why it was so important to stop the hate against women.

"We need to make war against hate," Hayek said. “I think that if you hate women you hate humanity. You hate life itself because there is no man who came to this world that did not come through a woman. Until there is respect, equality and the curiosity to discover the magical miracle that is womanhood around the world we will not have a chance to find dignity for humanity."

The actress’ comment seemed especially out of place at the event, which honored Hayek and feminist Gloria Steinem. Not to mention, according to The Hollywood Reporter, host Kathy Griffin at one point said “Let’s talk about feminism. I’m sick and tired of these young girls not owning this word!”

Regardless of whether Hayek is “owning” feminism or not, she says she does make it a point to not preach to her 7-year-old daughter.

"I don't preach to her every day," Hayek told People. "She's aware that her mommy fights for the rights of women, that there are many places in the world where they are not entitled to the rights."

From Huffpo, but posted entirety here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/06...16860.html

Obviously, the feminazis are not happy about this. But makes me ask why people don't claim to be equalists. If you really believe in equality, shouldn't you be an equalist? Which of course has no wikipedia description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalism

Equalism also likewise is pie in the sky utopian bullshit and is just damaging as well as feminism. But its good to see the principled egalitarians duking it out with the feminazis. Maybe impartiality under the law and equal opportunity can be worked out but for the rest of egalitarianism just bullshit.[Image: dodgy.gif]

I don't know why chicks don't want to be associated with feminism so readily - maybe feminists like these have something to do with it:

[Image: attachment.jpg22607]   

She seems real: https://twitter.com/sosassyheeb

It would be truly something if at least their founding "mothers" were saints like Jesus or Buddha, but no - their very own leading feminists in the past proposed equally radical "solutions" and wrote extensively about destruction of the family and de-population of the male gender.

But hey - if Beyonce and Emma Watson are calling it only equality it must be just that. Those starlets certainly know the basic feminist literature by heart and have not just listened to the 5 main lies and read the dictionary definition of feminism, have they?

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:34 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

It was Salma Hayek in Dusk Till Dawn that turned me onto Latin women.... I had it on VHS and fappped to her dancing with the snake (while my hand was dancing with my snake) so much it messed up my tape.

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

[Image: EapzgxA.jpg]

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

I work with a Mexican-American guy with a severe case of yellow fever. He told me he thinks Salma Hayek is ugly because he hates her accent. He claims he would turn her down if she asked to ride his dick.

I asked him when he’s coming out of the closet.

These Lebanese and Hispanic mixes seem to be working out great

Shakira is another boner inducing example

Quote: (11-07-2014 07:04 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

He told me he thinks Salma Hayek is ugly because he hates her accent.

I wouldn't be talking to her. Just banging (boastful talk here, I don't think she would ever go "SSS please fuck me. SSS por favor chingame.") Did I translate that right? Been a while since I have used Spanish.

Quote: (11-07-2014 07:25 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2014 07:04 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

He told me he thinks Salma Hayek is ugly because he hates her accent.

I wouldn't be talking to her. Just banging (boastful talk here, I don't think she would ever go "SSS please fuck me. SSS por favor chingame.") Did I translate that right? Been a while since I have used Spanish.

I replied I wouldn’t care about her accent since she wouldn’t be able to speak since my cock would be in her mouth, if I had my way with her!

So non-feminists are starting foundations and giving time, money and energy to fighting for and trying to help oppressed and marginalized women across the globe, while feminists are busy signing internet petitions to stop advertising campaigns because the models they used aren't obese.

[Image: -dpP5J5CQocrST9Xr0RlmcscFni27IJId1d2k7nK...20-h240-nc]
Before we all jump up and down for whatever reason.
You gotta give her some respect for being motherly.
Even breast fed another woman's child's
article

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-07-2014 09:57 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Image: -dpP5J5CQocrST9Xr0RlmcscFni27IJId1d2k7nK...20-h240-nc]
Before we all jump up and down for whatever reason.
You gotta give her some respect for being motherly.
Even breast fed another woman's child's
article

I wish i was that kid.

Heartiste says hot chicks dont dig feminism,only that less desirable girls gravitate towards it.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:25 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

The actress’ comment seemed especially out of place at the event, which honored Hayek and feminist Gloria Steinem.

[Image: 498355484.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=603]

^ [Image: wb2.gif]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (11-07-2014 06:49 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I don't know why chicks don't want to be associated with feminism so readily - maybe feminists like these have something to do with it:

She seems real: https://twitter.com/sosassyheeb

It would be truly something if at least their founding "mothers" were saints like Jesus or Buddha, but no - their very own leading feminists in the past proposed equally radical "solutions" and wrote extensively about destruction of the family and de-population of the male gender.

But hey - if Beyonce and Emma Watson are calling it only equality it must be just that. Those starlets certainly know the basic feminist literature by heart and have not just listened to the 5 main lies and read the dictionary definition of feminism, have they?
This bitch is mentally ill and needs to up her meds.

Quote: (11-08-2014 02:20 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Heartiste says hot chicks dont dig feminism,only that less desirable girls gravitate towards it.

That's why I dont worry too much about feminism in the long run. The chicks that "need it" in the West are automatically marginalized anyway because well, ...they're heinous and of low value. Plus we're on to them and so we know how to protect ourselves.

Feminists:
[Image: Agent-dismissed-but-still-holding-tenants-deposits.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Man just looking back at those pics of her and gifs I posted... I tell you what... big hips and flat stomachs are the biggest visual penis pump around.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Cute part being that she went from hell in Dusk Til Dawn to heaven in Dogma:

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

She looked good in Desperado.

Oh yea, the movie was awesome too.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet