rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 Bananas a day
0 Bananas a day
thebananagirl.com

Just when you thought the various symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder couldn't be presented as a lifestyle choice, here's our self proclaimed "Banana Girl" to prove you wrong.

This website is gold. Basically she thinks people (one assumes manginas and off-the-rails women) should live off nothing but a low-fat, high-carb (her words, not mine) diet of fruit, and that will make them fit, healthy and attractive.

The 'About Me' section is filled with nuggets of literary perfection such as this:
Quote:Quote:

Ultimately I found the high fruit lifestyle through a lovely girl at a raw picnic, she was on the program, I was freakin’ blown away with the results I began to experience within just a month of being on the program. Digestion became a breeze, skin was clearing up, depression was lifting…From that point on I knew this was it, I’d found IT. The most amazing lifestyle on the Planet, the one we are designed to follow.

Of course, for some serious laughs, you need to delve to the FAQ section:

The beauty of this lifestyle is that you no longer have to fork out hundreds of dollars to naturopaths, homeopaths, Drs etc for useless supplements. Personally I now save around $300 a month on supplements alone since starting this lifestyle.

Unbeleivable. She thinks that's some kind of normal lifestyle, and not a pathology. Anyone who's ever lived in Brighton has met this type of people.

But the real question, WYB?:

[Image: freelee_zps64aa0c2a.jpg]

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.
0 Bananas a day
Are those even bananas?
0 Bananas a day
She's already starting to look like a gorilla.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.
0 Bananas a day
They're called Fruitarians. Steve Jobs was a Fruitarian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism

Fruitarianism involves the practice of following a diet that includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, without animal products or grains.[1] Fruitarianism is a subset of dietary veganism.

Fruitarianism may be adopted for different reasons, including ethical, religious, political, medical, environmental, cultural, aesthetic, economic, and health reasons. There are many varieties of the diet. Some people whose diet consists of 75% or more fruit consider themselves fruitarians.[2]

Team Nachos
0 Bananas a day
Look at her waist and flat stomach

[Image: wb2.gif]
0 Bananas a day
She's dysfunctional (or maybe just an opportunist) but sadly still better adjusted than the average American woman who guzzles soda and consumes fast food slop until deformed beyond normal human proportions.
0 Bananas a day
WB
0 Bananas a day
I need moar protein then I can get from bananas brah
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-9264-1365711990-14.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
0 Bananas a day
From the Bananagirl FAQ:

Q. But I LOVE meat and dairy…

A. You love torture, mutilation, rape and slaughter?! Really?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
0 Bananas a day
Her site's not loading for me.

I don't get the hate. She looks great. Maybe she is crazy, but I doubt the diet did that to her. If you really want to disprove her, try the diet out and post your results.
0 Bananas a day
I got a banana for her. Co-sign the:

[Image: wb2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
0 Bananas a day
Quote: (11-03-2014 08:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They're called Fruitarians. Steve Jobs was a Fruitarian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism

Fruitarianism involves the practice of following a diet that includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, without animal products or grains.[1] Fruitarianism is a subset of dietary veganism.

Fruitarianism may be adopted for different reasons, including ethical, religious, political, medical, environmental, cultural, aesthetic, economic, and health reasons. There are many varieties of the diet. Some people whose diet consists of 75% or more fruit consider themselves fruitarians.[2]

Fruits have feelings.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
0 Bananas a day
This is a girl for whom being on team appetizers or team appetizers is really irrelevant, because with the exception of a few places which offer a fruit salad appetizer or something cooked like tostones, most places don't offer a fruit appetizer. She would probably refuse to order any appetizer, even if the guy is fully willing to pay for it.
0 Bananas a day
Quote: (11-03-2014 11:12 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This is a girl for whom being on team appetizers or team appetizers is really irrelevant, because with the exception of a few places which offer a fruit salad appetizer or something cooked like tostones, most places don't offer a fruit appetizer. She would probably refuse to order any appetizer, even if the guy is fully willing to pay for it.

That means not only [Image: wb2.gif] but possibly [Image: gift4.jpg]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
0 Bananas a day
She seems a typical nutjob vegan-girl.

But WB. She seems fun, when not talking...

Deus vult!
0 Bananas a day
WB. I have a feeling she got a untamed bush though.
0 Bananas a day
God...

I can just hear her telling me all about her bullshit philosophy on living life and how "everything happens for a reason" after some dramatic story of some "adversity" she overcame that made her "stronger" and "the woman she is today".
0 Bananas a day
WB... then steal her fruits to complement my CHICKEN BREAST eating [Image: smile.gif]
0 Bananas a day
Is there a danger of Type B diabetes from eating so much fruit?
0 Bananas a day
That's too much sugar, It's a fruit.
0 Bananas a day
Never dated a vegetarian girl who wasn't weird.

I would give her all the kumquats she wanted though.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
0 Bananas a day
Quote: (11-04-2014 02:19 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Never dated a vegetarian girl who wasn't weird.

I've never met a vegetarian who isn't weird full stop!
0 Bananas a day
30 "Bananas" huh? Sounds Freudian...

I remember seeing this on CNN

0 Bananas a day
This, with bananas:

[Image: QgJUL.gif]

Deus vult!
0 Bananas a day
The body can most Defintely survive and even thrive on a diet of fruits and their relatives nuts and seeds.

Of course I would bang.

And her vag probably tastes delicious. (You try it first though)