rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Lust in L.A." Aging spinster goes full hamster

This is an entertaining read for anyone interested: http://www.laweekly.com/2008-07-03/la-li...-bothered/

Basically, this aging spinster:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

...is on a dry spell (6 months) following her abortion:

Quote:Quote:

It was the longest I’d gone without sex in more than a decade — six months. Having spent the past year trying not to die while recovering from an herbal abortion gone awry, I’d hardly noticed — I had barely enough energy to bathe, clothe and feed myself, let alone ponder getting off.

Oh the humanity! We've now reached a point in the masculinization of women that her going 6 months without sex is implied to be some insane feat. Of course, we hear nothing about the guy that pumped and dumped her or any accountability on her part to use birth control or have safe sex.

I was finally strong enough to start rebuilding my system. He (her crackpot "doctor") inserted acupuncture needles into my head, chest and ankles, slipped a pair of purple color-therapy glasses over my eyes and began digging his fingers into the backside of my pelvis by way of my bellybutton, massaging out the bad karma, the trauma and a year’s worth of pain and lonely despair

Many of those L.A. stereotypes are true, I'm afraid. These women are very common. Manufactured ailments requiring new age bullshit treatments. If they're not doing shit like this then they're medicating themselves with a veritable cocktail of mood-stabilizing drugs.

As a lifelong serial monogamist, flitting from one co-dependent commitment to the next as a means to work through the baggage I’d accumulated throughout my formative years, I’d never had occasion to dally with sex for sex’s sake outside the confines of a “relationship.” After finally getting over the boyfriend whom I affectionately refer to as “the guy who knocked me up and ditched me,” I’d opted to fly solo, not wanting to take on anyone else’s issues, personality defects or mood disorders while I healed and focused on my career. The medical mandate to “release” inspired fantasies of hot, sweaty nights of frivolous, freewheeling passion — unbound by the constraints of commitment and compromise and heavy “Where is this going?” conversations, with the excuse that my doctor told me to.

After years of getting strung along and dumped by a series of noncommital bad boys, she comes up with a most productive and brilliant solution: Focus on career, and casual sex! Where have we heard this before...?

But there was a problem. All my single-guy friends who railed on and on about what a catch I was when I was dangling off the arm of emotionally unavailable Boyfriend X wanted nothing to do with my prescription.

“It would be weird,” said a newly divorced friend, valiantly trying to figure out how to be alone.

“I can’t,” lamented the best friend of yet another ex-boyfriend. “It would kill Ole.”

“Um ... I guess so,” said the snack from the health-food store, 26, with the model-perfect body and neurotic disposition, just before he boarded a plane to New York and never called me again.

These guys are awfully considerate in their alibies. Unfortunately she can't see through the lines or hear the message: "You're used goods bitch. If you're throwing your pussy out there and can't get laid then something is seriously rotten down there."

This article does highlight some good points though, namely the lack of masculine men. It also shows her level of delusion, considering herself and her friends "beautiful" and if they can't get laid, surely it's because of the men:

At the same time, I noticed girlfriends with no medical-orgasm mandate complaining of the same problem — an oddly urgent need for sex, and no willing participants with whom to have it.

“I don’t know if I’m coming or going, but I’m definitely not coming,” lamented Bryony, of the sun-streaked blond waves, the plump, kissable lips and sexy British accent into my voicemail. “I need to have sex and, yes, this is the kind of message I’m leaving these days.”

Michelle, a slim clothing designer with flaming red hair and serious brown eyes, whimpered into the phone, “I’m having the worst case of hives, and I’m pretty sure it’s linked to sexual repression.”

I'd love to see pictures of these "beautiful" women.

She does go on to make a legit observation:

Venturing out of solitude and into the city by way of gallery openings, intimate gatherings and a few extraneous New Age hippie events, I saw beautiful people in beautiful clothes standing awkwardly apart from one another, not dialoguing, not smiling, not engaging. Gone were the furtive glances and flirty exchanges I was used to experiencing in the social sphere. A profound sense of alienation had taken their place. It seemed as if no one in L.A. was having sex, at least no one that I could see. I started sniffing around, testing the waters to see if my theory checked out.

I'll cut it short there. The rest of the article goes on to how she finds redemption by finding a couple to have a threesome with, it's the best experience of her life, and she falls in love with the husband. Of course it falls apart and she's cast out of the relationship, and the article ends with the usual self-assured wishful thinking common in America's 30-something women:

I’m holding space for what James Mathers calls “that really powerful, really grounded and beautiful intimacy [that] is a service to the whole world and to every world,” whatever that may look like, and however it decides to meet me.

Awww...how heartwarming...well, at the very least she should get some sort of award for "Most poetic expression of the female hamster"

[Image: Funny-Hamsters-281.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: Sk_2012_m10_Wheel_007_60_256.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^That is cool.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

this article was back in 2008

I wonder what happened to her since then

[Image: 38139904.jpg]

Quote: (10-18-2014 03:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: Sk_2012_m10_Wheel_007_60_256.gif]

I can always count on you to give me a good rib ache. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Best part:

After 3 guys refused no-strings sex with her:

I was zero-for-three and confused. I thought no-strings-attached sex with a beautiful woman was a no-brainer. Was it me?

“You’ve got no game!” shrieked my friend Dave, artist and fellow celibate by default at the tender and virile age of 26. It was true, my hard-hitting propositions leaned toward the spastic, but I had no time for coquettish subtleties, or clever seduction scenarios; I had a quota to meet.

Haha - NO GAME - yeah - an 18 year old - even her own self in her teens and 20s had no problem finding dates.

Now:

She somehow finds that all men have become way more effeminate and passive. Well - no wonder - she is looking for dates in her herbal, alternative, vegan, New-Age community.

She avoided online dating, she avoided bars and she is not attractive enough to be approached on the street. She relied entirely on luck in her social life, which is as mentioned a bit limited.

Then she describes fucking a 26 year old Beta who even announced to her, that he won't make the first move as she drove a long way to his place for a date. She had to pay for his meal before fucking.

While she is past her prime, she could easily find 10 guys a week who were attractive enough just via online dating.

She should be doing it like this Dani Katz (some other chick who happens to have the same name):

[Image: 9610475-Dani-Katz,-DJ-David-Katz,-Philip...e-Lodl.jpg]

Also note the guy to the right with the blonde. He is in his 30s or well-kept early 40s, but is fucking a hot 20-something blonde. That's what guys your age are doing - fucking younger hotter girls - basically younger versions of yourself. Also the girl to the left clearly shows what is in store for the author of the article.

Quote: (10-18-2014 03:00 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2014 05:24 PM)perverted sage Wrote:  

this article was back in 2008

I wonder what happened to her since then

Huh, I didn't catch that. Weird that L.A. Weekly would still have a link to it in more recent articles. Hard up for material I guess.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Great breakdown Veloce

I find it interesting that the tone of this article contrasts with the XOJane article a few weeks ago about the women who didn't get any messages in online dating, yet they both say the exact same thing.

Women who are physically unattractive who are not getting attention from desirable men and they can't figure out why.

Delusional narcissism. And it's always a simple explanation that is so obvious. With the XOJane woman, she was fat. Here we have a woman living in LA (a town crawling with 9s in their early to mid-20s) who looks like she's in her mid-40s wondering why desirable men won't fuck her. Her attempts to sound cool are just pathetic.

Once again, the blame falls on feminism, which teaches women that they are all beautiful, special and fantastic. Reality hits them in the face and they can't handle it. It's the reason why there are so many mentally fucked up women.

Bottom line is years ago she could've found a decent husband, but she vastly overrated her attractiveness, and now her insatiable need for attention gets a platform in LA Weekly. That is probably the most disturbing part, that this is even considered newsworthy. It should be an Onion article "Old, annoying hag can't figure out why desirable men won't touch her with a ten foot pole".

Quote: (10-19-2014 11:22 AM)CRR Wrote:  

Bottom line is years ago she could've found a decent husband, but she vastly overrated her attractiveness, and now her insatiable need for attention gets a platform in LA Weekly. That is probably the most disturbing part, that this is even considered newsworthy. It should be an Onion article "Old, annoying hag can't figure out why desirable men won't touch her with a ten foot pole".

She may or may not have overrated her attractiveness--she might have been hot when she was young. But she definitely overrated the time she could afford to spend "fliting from one co-dependent commitment to the next as a means to work through the baggage I’d accumulated throughout my formative years," screwing around with bullshit alternative medicine, and "dangling off the arm of emotionally unavailable Boyfriend X."

In fact, I'd venture she was hot. Hotness insulates girls from reality and correlates with belief in feel-good New Age crap. "Herbal abortion"--Jesus Christ.

I found an older photo of her, it's prophetic.

[Image: slide_254023_1592972_free.jpg]

Quote: (10-19-2014 12:27 PM)Ryre Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2014 11:22 AM)CRR Wrote:  

She may or may not have overrated her attractiveness--she might have been hot when she was young. But she definitely overrated the time she could afford to spend "fliting from one co-dependent commitment to the next as a means to work through the baggage I’d accumulated throughout my formative years," screwing around with bullshit alternative medicine, and "dangling off the arm of emotionally unavailable Boyfriend X."

In fact, I'd venture she was hot. Hotness insulates girls from reality and correlates with belief in feel-good New Age crap. "Herbal abortion"--Jesus Christ.

True.

My guess is she was somewhat attractive, but incredibly spoiled and entitled.

It’s just astonishing that this is even newsworthy, and worse, that this is accepted in society. An article of several thousand words, poorly written and difficult to read, expressing the rantings of a bitter, narcissistic middle-aged spinster.

What if a fat guy wrote an article “I tried online dating and no one messaged me back”? Or if a wussified hipster wrote an article about how beautiful women wouldn’t fuck him? The second could basically fit the profile of Elliot Rodger, a total pussy bitter because hot blondes didn’t run up to him and ask to fuck. It's also basically what the author is saying, she can't understand why desirable men aren't begging to bang her. The simple reason is because she's not desirable. As said above: mid-20s hot women > mid-40s banshee.

Among other things, that’s a big difference between most men and these women. As I’ve said, I think for a lot of us it’s simple in terms of what we look for in women: Be cute and feminine, don’t be fat, don’t be a cunt. If she happens to be a mega-hot smokeshow, that’s great. But if she’s just a cute, nice girl, that’s fine too.

These women aren’t looking for a good guy with a good job. It’s that they can’t understand why 6’4 millionaires aren’t beating down their door. The answer lies in that they literally, LITERALLY, just need to look in the mirror.

Yeah I was thinking about that Herbal Abortion crap earlier today.

My thinking is that the herbal abortion didn't work, and she had to have a late-term abortion.

I've met hippy dippy types like these, and there's something equally infuriating and sad about them. I knew some new age guy that would talk nonstop about Landmark Forum (a cult) and The Power of Now (the Starbucks of spiritual englightenment). This guy would make outlandish claims that he could cure cancer through positive thinking and he would rant and rave nonstop about healthy living.

He eventually got his girl knocked up and they wound up having a miscarriage.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I found another article by her where she slips into mystic mumbo-jumbo speak. These hippy dippy people are dying for spirituality, but feel compelled to hate and topple everything of their ancestors - namely, Christianity and to a lesser extent Judaism (new age types are far more anti-Christianity than they are anti-Judaism).

It's like an author said of his book which I liked - "I called it Buddhist Economics because if I called it Catholic Economics, no one would have read it. [His point being that Catholic and Buddhist Economics are virtually identical.]

My guess is she was somewhat attractive, but incredibly spoiled and entitled.

Not spoiled but batshit crazy. I've seen plenty of new-agey loons in my day but this broad takes the cake. I googled her & came across her LinkedIn profile & it's no wonder she thought some quack sticking needles in her head was a good idea. Among her listed interests:

actualizing human potential
shamanic visioning
consciousness hacking

And it goes on but to save you the trouble the TL;DR version goes something like this

[Image: tumblr_lsgc4gUlpX1r0ojhto1_500.gif]

I've learned when a broad is this crazy it's evident to the whole world which explains men avoiding her like the plague

In LA, lots of people like this. But few actually practice what they preach. They are just so desperate to make their lives better, they latch on to stuff. Met a chick once who changed her name to Noname, pronounced No-Nah-May. Literally changed her name to " No Name". She just thought she was so deep.

If someone drops the words, energy, interpretation, choice, or any of spirituality trigger words more than once a conversation, watch out. These people talk about it more than they practice it.

Check out this nutjob. A sort of name in entertainment. They are working on a KickStarter. She is nutty throughout but at the 12:00 to 13:00 mark just sort of symbolizes for me some of the craziness.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

It gets better:

Holy tooth gap! She's got dem crazy eyes for sure, and the video offers the typical panoply of new-age catch phrases that should only be seen as giant red flags.

This is what new-age bitterness looks like. Shrill and hysterical. She sounds like she's defending herself against a parent that's constantly hounding her about settling down and having kids. In her massive state of delusion, she sees herself at some sort of forefront of humanity, "...we are here to evolve the species, upgrade our vibrational frequency..." This implies that those who choose a more conventional path of marriage and children are somehow on a lesser path, when in reality, those are the ones technically evolving the species. This bitch's insane worldview will die with her and no amount of "upgraded vibrational frequency" will affect the future of humanity.

This woman should be institutionalized. How she can manage to get published is a testament to the progressive ideals that are en vogue in major cities in this country. [/i]

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

^^ Holy Fuck.

I think her vibrational frequency damaged my soul. And my computer speakers. [Image: sad.gif]

Edit: She is just the sort of nutjob that has the bumper sticker "Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History". [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (10-19-2014 02:44 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Holy tooth gap! She's got dem crazy eyes for sure, and the video offers the typical panoply of new-age catch phrases that should only be seen as giant red flags.

This is what new-age bitterness looks like. Shrill and hysterical. She sounds like she's defending herself against a parent that's constantly hounding her about settling down and having kids. In her massive state of delusion, she sees herself at some sort of forefront of humanity, "...we are here to evolve the species, upgrade our vibrational frequency..." This implies that those who choose a more conventional path of marriage and children are somehow on a lesser path, when in reality, those are the ones technically evolving the species. This bitch's insane worldview will die with her and no amount of "upgraded vibrational frequency" will affect the future of humanity.

Jeez - her whole being screams crazy to me.

Furthermore - herbal abortion - fur fuck's sake. Unless you have a special herb with the exact parameters (as far as I know one went extinct in Roman times, since all those wealthy women were using it) - it is a fucking risky thing, since the way it works is by inducing general toxicity. I am big into alternative medicine - but preferably when also supported by Nobel price winners like Linus Pauling and famous leading MDs like Dr. Cathcart - otherwise you are left with mumbo-jumbo and a lot of dangerous or unfounded theories.

Also - while I personally consider myself spiritual and certainly do meditation and even out of body travel - one leading sign to me is to have your feet grounded and be completely balanced. Things have to make sense from a logical & mental perception too. She speaks of bat-shit-crazy things which make no sense whatsoever. Marriage was created by the "Powers-that-be"? What - so men and women are unhappy? Without marriage we would likely not have a civilization now.

Her hamster went new-age-LSD-crazy and tries to explain her unhappiness from the new-age instead of the feminist-left-wing viewpoint. And I can understand why 3 guys in her environment refused even no-strings-sex with her. Sticking your dick in this level of crazy could be dangerous - especially if she knows you personally, she might one day decide to help you along in the "vibrational evolution" by sticking a knife in your stomach - you know for you to reach "higher planes of being".

I see plenty of cats in her future. Those two videos of hers stole 5 years out of my life.

There's no rest for the hamster.

Started college in 1989? Holy shit that makes her 41, no wonder she looks like the cryptkeeper.

[Image: The_Wall_from_the_south.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Crazy arched eyebrows, and unsymmetric ones at that. Double red flag!!!

Quote: (10-19-2014 05:59 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Furthermore - herbal abortion - fur fuck's sake. Unless you have a special herb with the exact parameters (as far as I know one went extinct in Roman times, since all those wealthy women were using it) - it is a fucking risky thing, since the way it works is by inducing general toxicity. I am big into alternative medicine - but preferably when also supported by Nobel price winners like Linus Pauling and famous leading MDs like Dr. Cathcart - otherwise you are left with mumbo-jumbo and a lot of dangerous or unfounded theories.

A little off topic, but I think the herbal abortion stuff they used in Rome was wolfsbane? I might be wrong though.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""